Her Black Boss's Demand Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pussy is a good fucking bargaining chip but thirty five percent? You are mad," Tony continued.

Lisa leaned in and licked the underside of Tony's glistening member. He let out a groan as she reached his balls again.

"Oh... Damn... How about fifteen? Ungh... And next year we'll knock it up to twenty," Tony offered.

"Come on now, fifteen? I piss out fifteen percent when I'm on break. Come on, give me a little more," Rick replied.

Lisa twirled her tongue right where his shaft and balls met. Tony leaned back and moaned. She had found his weak spot. She leaned in closer and nibbled on the area.

"God damn... Fucking... How... Ungh... Fuck she's good. How about twenty now, twenty five next year?" Tony said.

Rick took a sip and crossed his legs. He contemplated the offer as he watched Lisa work her magic. Lisa gripped tightly onto Tony's shaft as Jamal began pounding in and out of her. His long, hard cock was reaching deep into her cunt.

"I don't know Tony. You can't offer anything better?"

Lisa's body trembled and she let out a loud scream. Her pussy squeezed tightly and let out her juices. Jamal smacked her ass as he watched her juices splash against him.

"Oh shit! She squirts!" Jamal exclaimed.

"Okay Jamal, come on pass that pussy," Jackson said impatiently as he stroked himself.

"Rick, the only way I could offer anything cheaper is if these two want less on the sale," Tony said.

"Jamal, Jackson, what do you think?" Rick asked.

"If I ever get a shot at that pussy, then I'll think about it," Jackson replied.

"I might... Ungh... be willing to chip a percent," Jamal replied.

"Damn, cheap bastard. Give Jackson some space, damn," Rick replied.

Jackson nodded and lightly shoved Jamal. Jamal finally pulled his cock out and moved.

"Shit, you're gonna stretch her pussy wide man. Should've let me finish up," Jamal said.

"Ain't my fault you were gifted with a thick black cock like me," Jackson said as he positioned himself behind Lisa.

Lisa began licking Tony's big black balls again. Tony groaned in approval and gently tugged her hair. Jackson slowly pressed forward, parting the lips to her velvet like pussy.

"Ooo... Damn... Smooth as fucking silk and feels like a damn vacuum," he groaned.

"See? That's what I was talking about," Jamal added.

"And you're broke ass is chipping one percent? Shit, if I can get some of this sweet pussy every time I visit, I'll be willing to cut five... Ungh yeah..." Jackson groaned.

"Damn Jamal, look at that playa. You're not gonna match that?" Rick asked.

"Man, I don't make the money he does," Jamal replied.

Lisa moaned and turned her head to Jamal.

"What if I gave you this sweet ass in return? My asshole is still open for business," she said seductively.

"You serious?" Jamal asked.

"For five percent I am," Lisa replied.

"God damn! Where did you find this woman?!" Tony grunted.

"Well shit, Jackson move out the way man, get underneath her so I can get up in her ass," Jamal ordered.

"Ungh... Fuck man, I just got up in this pussy," Jackson complained.

He pulled his cock out with a loud wet pop. Lisa's pussy gaped open for a moment, squeezing at the air. She felt suddenly empty as she licked Tony's balls.

Jackson maneuvered his way beneath her, making her pull away from Tony for a moment. Tony looked slightly annoyed as Jackson crawled around, trying not to hit Tony's chair.

"Hurry up man," Jamal complained.

Jackson glared at him for a moment, before laying back on the ground beneath Lisa. He was extremely close to Tony's chair, his head nearly hitting one of the wheels. He gripped his rock hard cock and waited.

Lisa straddled him and slowly lowered herself. She was not yet used to the girth of his cock. Her pussy slowly enveloped the tip of his member. She couldn't help but let out a loud moan as his cock pushed into her.

Jackson gripped her hips to help pull her down. She leaned forward as she moved down. Tony's still hard member was slowly inching towards her lips.

"Mm... Wait, Jamal, you need to grab that lube that's in my bag," Lisa said.

"What? Lube?"

"Mm... Yeah, there's no way you'll fit without it," Lisa answered.

Jamal quickly walked over and dug through her purse. He found the lube and jogged back, excitedly opening and pouring it onto his cock. Jackson began thrusting up and down, not caring to wait for Jamal.

Lisa moaned and gripped tightly onto Tony's powerful legs as she sucked on the tip of his cock again. Jamal bent down and poured lube between her ass cheeks. Lisa's ass clenched as the cold lube slowly dribbled down.

"Yeah, look at that ass wink," Jamal said with a smile.

He slowly pressed one of his fingers against her asshole. Lisa let out another muffled moan as she felt his cold finger enter her ass. Jamal slowly pulled and pushed, digging in slightly deeper each time.

"Oh yeah, she's really fucking tight. This is gonna be damn good," Jamal commented.

Lisa lowered her lips further on Tony's cock, struggling to get more of his shaft down. She gagged as he thrust forward, trying to get deeper into her throat. Lisa tried breathing through her nose but struggled to get air.

As her vision blurred, Jamal snuck in a second finger into her ass. The lube started to warm up, intensifying her pleasure. Jamal timed his movements, sliding his fingers out when Jackson thrust upward and vice versa.

"Can't wait to put my cock up in here," Jamal said.

Lisa could only gag in response as Tony held her head down. Tony leaned back and gripped tightly onto her hair as he pressed her down.

"Ungh... Fuck, come on, just a little further, just get your nose to the bottom of my cock," Tony groaned.

Lisa tapped Tony's legs and tried to pull back. His cock was planted deep in her throat and she was seeing dots from the lack of air.

"Ungh... Unf... Damn she's getting... Unf.. Real tight," Jackson said as he sped up his pace.

"Yeah, she likes being choked. You like that don't you?" Tony grunted.

Lisa dug her fingers into Tony's legs in response. Jamal spread open her ass cheeks and put the tip of his cock against her tightly clenched asshole. Jamal slowly pressed forward, the tip of his cock entering with a slick wet pop.

"Fffffuck..." Jamal grunted.

Lisa nearly blacked out as Jamal pushed forward. His long black cock entered deep inside her tiny clenched asshole. She wasn't sure how she was going to handle every inch of his cock inside her ass.

Tony finally released his grip, letting her pull away and gasp for air. She coughed and spit on the floor as her lungs cried out for air. She could barely support herself as she tried to catch her breath.

She couldn't focus as Jamal began speeding up, sliding deep in and out of her lubricated ass. Jackson was just as eager, pounding her pussy from below.

"So Jamal, about that five percent..." Mr. Brown said as he uncrossed his legs.

"Fuck... Ungh... How often can I tap this ass?" Jamal asked.

"Whenever you'd... OH! Whenever you.. Yes... Yes... You'd like," Lisa answered.

"Damn... Ungh... Fuck... Alright, you've got my five," Jamal agreed.

Jackson's thrust became faster and he pulled the entire length of his thick cock in and out each time. Lisa screamed and gripped tightly onto Tony's legs. She felt an enormous amount of pressure pushing out from her cunt as she screamed.

Her juices pushed out as she squirted on Jackson. Her entire body trembled as she came. Jackson continued plowing in and out, making her juices fly all over the carpet.

"OH GOD! YES!" Lisa screamed.

Jackson grunted and planted his cock deep inside her. Lisa felt his cock twitch wildly inside. His cock erupted, filling her with his hot spunk. She could feel it dribble out and down her leg.

"Ungh... Yeah!" Jackson groaned as he continued pumping.

Jamal used this as a chance to thrust harder. The entire length of his cock somehow managed to fit inside her ass. Lisa moaned and clenched her ass tightly.

"Get back to sucking my big black dick," Tony ordered.

Lisa wrapped her soft lips around his cock again and sucked at the tip. She wrapped her fingers around his balls and rubbed. Jackson continued to pound in and out of her, his cock still somehow rock hard.

Lisa felt airtight with the three black cocks filling her up. She'd never slept with more than one man at a time, but now she was being decimated by three men.

The black men were relentless, constantly speeding up with each stroke. Lisa felt another orgasm overtake her and she moaned loudly with the cock in her mouth. Her juices shot out, mixed with Jackson's thick white cum.

"Yeah, squirt baby, squirt that pussy," Jamal grunted as he spanked her ass.

Tony once again grabbed the back of her head and press down, trying to shove more of his cock into her throat. She gagged immediately, his cock easily hitting her tonsils. Once again, she struggled to get air into her lungs as she sucked on Tony's fat black cock. Jackson's cock popped out with a slick, wet pop, and her juices mixed with his cum oozed out.

Jamal grunted and hammered in deep, his balls slapping against her wet cunt. She could feel his cock growing harder with each stroke and it began to tremble wildly. Tony thrust his hips as well, pumping his cock in and out of her sloppy mouth. Both men were furiously pounding in and out of her as her cunt leaked out Jackson's sticky, thick cum.

Jamal grabbed tightly onto her ass cheeks and grunted. She felt his cock quiver and throb. He groaned as his cock unloaded inside her, his thick, gooey cum blasting into her well used asshole. She felt the warm goo fill up her ass and came again, her body shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh fffffuck... get ready for some more cum... ungh!" Tony groaned.

Jamal pulled his cock out of her ass and wiped it against her ass cheeks. Tony gripped onto the back of her head and moaned, unleashing his own stream of cum deep into her mouth. Lisa gagged and tried to swallow his load but it was too much. The majority of it stayed in her mouth.

Tony released Lisa, allowing her to pull up and spit out some of the cum onto the floor, nearly hitting Jackson. She rolled off of Jackson and coughed as the black men laughed. Jamal clapped and stroked his slowly deflating cock.

"God damn! I love these negotiations!" He exclaimed.

Mr. Brown smiled and stood up. He walked off to the side and opened his briefcase. He pulled out a small white towel and handed it to Lisa.

"Good job," he whispered.

He gave her a pat on the head and sat back down, pouring himself another drink. He pulled out some papers and placed them beside Tony. Jamal and Jackson began dressing themselves as Tony read through the papers.

"Shit, you already put the discount in these?" He laughed.

"I knew Lisa could do it," Rick replied.

"Should've fucking known. Rick, I should've fucking known," he said.

He looked around and grabbed a nearby pen. Rick smiled and took another sip of his drink. Lisa slowly stood up, her body sore from the pounding she had just received. She tossed the towel to the side and grabbed her clothes. Tony signed the papers and handed them back to Mr. Brown and finished his drink.

"Well Rick, I might have another project here soon. I want her back," he said with a smile.

"Any time," Mr. Brown replied.

Tony stood up and grabbed his pants. As the three black men dressed, Lisa sat next to Mr. Brown and tapped his side.

"So, when do I get my share?" She whispered.

"Tomorrow. Come by my office during our scheduled one on one and I'll have it ready for you," he replied.

"Pure cash?"

Rick smiled. "Of course."

The three black men finished dressing up and sat back down on their chairs. They grabbed their drinks and finished them.

"Fucking PCAOB. Now we need to hire more fucking interns," Jackson complained.

"Hey man, some of them interns look fucking good," Jamal replied.

"You be careful around those interns. You fuck them and you could easily have a lawsuit on your hands," Tony warned.

The black men laughed and all stood up. They shook hands with Mr. Brown and made their way out of the conference room. Mr. Brown walked behind them, motioning for Lisa to follow. They all huddled up at the elevator and Mr. Brown led them into the elevator. Before the doors closed, Mr. Brown looked up at Lisa.

"Please clean up the conference room before you leave Lisa. You have my permission to come in late tomorrow," he ordered.

Lisa nodded, a bit of anger hitting her. Her job description definitely did not mention any maid work. She watched as the elevator doors closed and she stood in silence. She took a deep breath and then headed back to the conference room. Cleaning up the conference room wasn't going to be too big of a task, but annoying nonetheless.

12