Her Body, Your Choice Pt. 01

Story Info
A closeted trans girl gets her chance on a reality show.
1.8k words
4.37
6.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamBomb
SamBomb
130 Followers

Part 1

"Prelude"

Tonight, I'm gon' be rocking it, dropping it

Shake my ass, no stopping it

I look hot in it, hot in it, I look hot in it

As Aoi Sato hummed along to Charli XCX, she sadly knew this would be the highlight of her day. She was on her way to the grocery store, her current job as a merchandiser. A job that was going nowhere that she hated. Her boss was a jerk too. So traditional, he would always make fun of the girly she looked. Secretly she loved that someone thought she looked girly, but it was not coming from a nice place.

When did everything go wrong for Aoi? Was it when her mother died when she was a baby? Was it when she told her father she was a trans woman pansexual, which he dismissed and, with his strict authoritarian, convinced her it wasn't true? It could be the racism she faces from being half-Japanese, or it could have been when she dropped out of San Diego State University because she couldn't handle it. You would have thought moving from Iowa to California would have led to an easier change in Aoi's life, but hiding for so long made it easier to stay hidden. Nobody knew about her being pansexual. Nobody knew that she was a trans woman. Heck, nobody knew she loved pop music.

The only people who really saw her were her boys: Cameron, Brandon, and Jackson. Every Sunday afternoon, they got together at Brandon and Jackson's place for the last few years to play poker. It was not only the highlight of her week, but since she would win more than she lost, it was essential to keeping her ahead of her bills.

A sexy girl with short shorts walked by, and Aoi's gaze was drawn to her ass. She looked like a slut, but damn, she was hot. Aoi noticed; all eyes were on the slutty girl. Jealousy and arousal rose in Aoi's eyes before she continued her march to work.

She sighed as she saw the store, her prison for the next 8 hours. Her image was reflected back to her, something she hated. An androgynous half-Asian with shaggy hair and a slim figure trying to be hidden under bulky clothes and an oversized hoodie. The Aoi on the outside was nothing she liked to think about, so she walked into work and started a mental countdown to the end of her shift.

Later that evening, she was at home, after finishing her ramen, on her laptop. Already exhausting her queue of RPG games she adored, she was mindlessly browsing. She wasn't sure whether for a new game or a quick way to make money. Google was taking her all over the place down many rabbit holes. That was until she reached an ad that would change her life.

"Her Body, Your Choice" jolted onto the screen with such force that Aoi was in shock.

Before she closed the annoying ad, her eyes caught the smaller text underneath the ridiculous title. "One closeted trans woman will be transformed from nothing into a star. Plus a chance to win 10 million dollars."

One fantasy Aoi couldn't stop from having was of her as a sex symbol. She was on a stage dancing in a provocative outfit, and everyone in the audience wanted her. Wanted to fuck her silly. She adored the hottest pop stars and their provocative performances and dreamt of being them.

Her mouse hovered over the ad for a long time before she clicked on it, which led her to an application for the show.

Name: Aoi Sato

Age: 21

Email: charlibabyxxx@tmail.com

She was embarrassed by that one. Charlibabyxcx was taken, and without thinking, she changed the c to x. Thankfully nobody saw this email, as it was the account she used to hide online.

Are you a trans woman? Yes.

Does anybody know? No.

Do you want to be a star? Yes.

Do you want to be sexy? Yes.

Upon submitting the application, Aoi had the best sleep in months.

A few weeks passed, and Aoi was still awaiting a response to the application. Aoi couldn't stop daydreaming about the show, so much so she was distracted at poker and lost the last two weeks. Her optimism was fading, and when Aoi was ready to move on from yet another disappointment, she received a new email.

The subject read "Her Body, Your Choice" Application. Aoi couldn't believe it and hungrily opened the email. After some pleasantries for showing interest, the email informed her to keep the show secret if she wanted to continue with the application. The email had no idea how easy that was for Aoi. The next step of the application turned out to be a lengthy questionnaire asking about Aoi's childhood, history, hopes, and most secret desires. Fueled by the fantasy, Aoi couldn't help to be honest as she finished and submitted the questionnaire.

The producers of "Her Body, Your Choice" were pleased with the results of the questionnaire. Not with the information they got on Aoi Sato because they already had that information, but because Aoi was truthful in her responses. The producers had been looking for a star for many months for their show. They dug deep to find the right person by using online data illegally acquired. Someone who was not only desperate enough for the show's prize money but also had the inner desire to be controlled and be turned into something special.

They waited a week to make it feel like the whole process was legit before sending a congratulations letter and a contract. The contract was massive and written as boring and legal jargon-heavy as possible. However, if you read it carefully and hired a lawyer who knew what they were doing, you would never sign it.

Aoi's excitement was real when she received an email saying she was picked for the show. When she read through it, it informed her she would find out about the show details after she returned a signed copy of the contract. Aoi was severely tempted to sign the contract right away but knew that was unwise. On her third attempt to get through the first page, she said, "fuck it," and just signed the contract and emailed it back.

The next day, she received an email informing her to go to an address on Monday to get her orientation package and finally be informed of the show's details.

That Sunday's poker game was one of the worst she ever played. She was so distracted she couldn't catch Cameron's prominent bluffs she always saw. She was so preoccupied she wasn't annoyed at Brandon for finishing her favorite chips before she was done. She was so distracted she didn't even roll her eyes at Jackson's sexist jokes. She was about to become a star. She was about to live her dream. Tomorrow could not come soon enough.

When Aoi arrived at the address, she was taken into a room with a few suits. They warmly welcomed her and told her they were so happy that she would be the star of their show. They gave a long story about their dream project and how long and hard they worked to get it off the ground. All of this overwhelmed Aoi, but she nodded meekly the entire time.

She wasn't exactly sure why they picked her, but they explained how they felt she had something special.

The premise of the show shocked her. Although the title said it all, hearing it laid out was something else. The idea of wearing a pair of contacts that would feed her commands that she would carry out from the viewers themselves. A poll would appear to her on specific subjects, which she could vote on, determining her action. They gave an example of "Breast augmentation surgery," which could have a poll saying various cup sizes, and whatever won the ballot would be what she got in surgery. The idea that others would control her looks and transformation was scary but also very exciting. The fantasies were running through her head, and what better way to be the person that everybody would want to fuck, than to have her looks determined by people who would like to fuck her?

It was unsurprising to hear that cameras would be everywhere because it was a reality show. Cameras were being installed in Aoi's apartment, everywhere except the bathroom. Over the next month, before the show started, cameras would be put everywhere Aoi went in her life. From Brandon and Jackson's to her work, even to her local coffee shop, would be monitored. After trying to hide for her entire life, she would have one month to come to grips with being on display all the time.

She learned the 10 million dollar prize was not guaranteed. She would receive 5 million dollars if she completed one full year of the show, while the other 5 million would be for performance bonuses. For each command she refuses to do, she would lose 500 thousand of that 5 million. The producers let her know that if she rejects ten commands, she gets no money, and the show ends.

Some good news was her rent and essentials would be paid for as long as she was on the show. That included sending her premade meals weekly. Any of the commands that cost money would be done through a credit card given to her. For the first time in her adult life, she would not fear being homeless. She would be, however, responsible for any other expenses herself.

If this wasn't shocking enough, she would be starting HRT today. They wanted the first effects to appear when the show started in a month. She had always dreamed of transitioning but never dared hope she would. They assure her that the HRT dosage will be carefully calibrated and monitored, and they have the top medical professionals overseeing the entire process on the show.

Before leaving, she was ushered into a medical room, where she was given a complete physical and shown how to administer the HRT before being given her first dosage.

Finally leaving in a daze, mind reeling with the implications of what she just agreed to, Aoi walked away as she dreamed about becoming a star.

The producers were ecstatic. The subscription count for the show was high enough that they would break even. Even though this would be an underground show, the interest in turning a man into a bimbo was exciting to many rich pervs on the internet. The doctor's physical proved that Aoi's body would react very well to the HRT treatment, which was given at a maximum dosage. In one month, "Her Body, Your Choice" would start to air online, and the Producers, Aoi, and the viewers were all excited by the possibilities.

SamBomb
SamBomb
130 Followers