Her Body, Your Choice Pt. 02

Story Info
Aoi's transformation starts.
7.8k words
4.63
10.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamBomb
SamBomb
124 Followers

Part 2 "Future Starts Now"

1.

Aoi could not believe that tomorrow was August already. The start of the show "Her Body, Your Choice." It had been a whirlwind of a month since she agreed to be the star of a reality show.

July had been full of positives and negatives. Sitting squarely in the center of the negative column had been her job. Her boss has only worsened over the last month, but Aoi understood why. She was clearly distracted by the changes. A month into HRT, her "breasts" were always tender! She had hoped for more change and frantically looked in the mirror every morning, but it was slow coming. The most significant changes were emotional, as Aoi sometimes felt happy and comfortable with herself. Something unheard of before now.

Another bright spot was her weekly poker games. Now that she was on HRT, there was a clarity in her brain that had never existed. She had cleaned up and won three of the last four weeks. The boys were even asking her what changed, as she seemed happier. They were wondering if she was fucking someone on the side. Well, that mainly was Jackson pushing that idea.

Tomorrow was a new month, a new day, and the start of a new chapter in her life. Aoi could not wait to see what was in store for her on the show. She had no idea what kind of commands the viewers would give her or what transformations they would push on her. What was their ideal type of woman?

As she drifted off to sleep, Aoi wondered what her life would be like a year from today. Would she become a star? Would she be rich? Would she be the girl of her dreams? Alternatively, would she mess her life up completely?

2.

The first thing Aoi did after waking up was to go to the front door. She had received an email last week giving her instructions for today and wishing her luck. It was simple: go to the front door and open the package, then go about her life until a command from the viewers appeared. When it did, she either did it or not, but they really emphasized this point: if she didn't do the command, she would lose 500 grand, and after 10 times, she gets nothing. The contacts were allowed to be removed as she went to bed or while in the bathroom.

As she opened the front door, a box was waiting for her. Her heart raced as she realized this was the start. The start of her journey on "Her Boy, Your Choice." She carefully opened the package and found a week's worth of meal shakes inside. She knew the producers had hired medical staff to monitor her, so she assumed this was a balanced diet. It also included new skincare and haircare products and instructions for a new beauty routine. She always neglected but always dreamt about this aspect of her life.

Also inside were the contact lenses she was told about, with a letter describing how to use them. The contacts were some really cool technology. Once on, nobody would know, but a command would appear in her vision, almost like captions in an anime. Immediately she got a welcome statement from the viewers and a big thank you for doing this.

As she drank down her smoothie, which was strawberry and delicious, the first command from the viewers appeared to her. It directed her to her phone to open the link sent to her.

Upon opening the link, a video started playing. Not only any video but a promo package for "Her Body, Your Choice!" It featured footage from Aoi over the last month. Aoi had no idea she was being filmed, but she understood what she signed up for. A tinge of excitement flew through Aoi as she watched herself as a star of a show!

It wasn't all excitement, as Aoi still hated how she looked. Almost as if the viewers could read her thoughts. Wait, they couldn't do that, could they? She received a new command, accompanied by a poll. Aoi was to start a new exercise program, and the poll was to determine what the exercises focused on. Aoi voted to work on her flexibility through yoga, but the viewers wanted her to improve her ass. Although her choice lost the poll, she was excited about where their minds were. They wanted her to look good!

She was not one to work out, so this was difficult for Aoi. She was exhausted afterward. While resting, she was a little unsure of what to do next. Who knows how many people watched her sit down and drink water?

Channeling the Twitch videos she had watched in the past, she asked for questions from the viewers, and they delivered. It became clear that the viewers did not get the results of her questionnaire. It was fun walking around her apartment and answering questions like she was doing an interview for a magazine!

In the evening, the viewers told her to ensure she shaved her entire body. However, that was an easy process as Aoi never developed much facial or body hair. The real change to Aoi's evening plan was the RPG games were out, as the viewers thought that was lame. They wanted Aoi to focus on more fun things. They gave her a bunch of makeup tutorial videos to watch. She was learning a lot from watching but was apprehensive about trying makeup. Hiding for so long, she thought putting on the makeup would make her jump out of the closet. She wasn't ready for that. Not quite yet.

That wasn't the only YouTube video she watched, as the viewers learned of her love of pop music. Her night was spent watching the sexiest dances from pop stars and compilations of their hottest moves. To her surprise, she was asked to act some of them out.

She reflected upon her first day on the show as she lay down to sleep. The viewers actually seemed kind, and nothing they asked was outrageous. The meal shakes were delicious, and she felt cared for and pampered with the beauty care products and encouragement from the viewers. She could get used to this lifestyle.

3.

Sitting around the poker table with her friends and a pair of 3's, Aoi reflected on the past week.

Her new routines were making her feel wonderful. She wasn't sure if it was the HRT or the skincare products, but her skin felt softer and less oily. The drugs were definitely helping her mind and emotions, and even work wasn't so bad this week. Her boss was still getting more awful, but everyone else was nicer to her. She was becoming comfortable in her own skin for the first time.

As she took another pot, she knew the viewers were watching her and her friends. She wondered how they would feel if they knew?

Jackson would love it; he's arrogant and thinks he's all that. Brandon, not so much. Brandon was that typical chubby nerd who watched too much anime and porn. Although he could be creepy, he was a good guy who always tried to help Aoi through school before she flunked out. His computer science skills were already landing him excellent side jobs.

Her real concern would be Cameron, the only one she'd call a real friend. Since he always tried to avoid conflict and was agreeable, I'm sure he'd be okay. Although he may hate it afterward. He never wants the spotlight.

The one thing she was really grateful for was the viewers were easing her into the show. There were no outrageous commands. The only embarrassing things were the sexy dances she was practicing for them. Being a long-time pop music fan, actually doing the dances was okay with her.

Throughout the night, the notifications showing her commands were few and far between. Earlier, Jackson made a sexist joke about a classmate that was inappropriate. Still, Aoi was commanded to giggle at his joke. After that, she was told to giggle at everyone's jokes and be as friendly as possible. It led to a pleasant evening, as some of the tension that usually existed was squashed thanks to her.

The ten high Aoi had was not a good enough hand with the betting Cameron was doing, and she was about to fold when the viewers told her to keep betting and go all in if she had to.

"I call," Aoi proclaimed when it became her turn.

"You sure, Ouchy," Brandon said, using Aoi's silly nickname they sometimes use for her.

"We'll see," Aoi responded. She wasn't confident, but she wouldn't waste 500 thousand dollars on this hand by rejecting a command.

"I don't know, I haven't seen Cameron look this confident since that fat girl kissed him at the bar in freshman year," Jackson added, always being a jerk. He had a point, though; Cameron hardly bluffed. He was too honest to pull off such a lie, but maybe tonight was the night.

As the river was dealt, Aoi still only had a ten high and was not confident, but when Cameron went all in, she had no choice.

"Holy shit, guys, let's see your hands," Jackson proclaimed in surprise at this unusual play by both of them.

"A ten high is all I have..." I meekly said and laid down my cards.

Cameron laid down his cards to reveal a seven high. "Damn, I thought I could do it just this once." He looked so disappointed.

As she left, the viewers gave another command. This time to hug all the boys before she left. Jackson refused and called her out, which she was forced to giggle at, but Brandon and Cameron were nice huggers. Aoi actually walked away from a poker night feeling closer to the boys than she had since she left school.

Outside the apartment, she had one question for the viewers "How did you know Cameron was bluffing?" The notification appeared before Aoi, saying, "We have cameras everywhere."

4.

Some viewers were starting to show concern one week into the show. A lot of their commands were being rejected by the producers. Some viewers wanted Aoi to already be a bimbo being gang banged by her friends, but that was unrealistic. The producers needed everyone to be patient. You can't just take a shy trans person off the street and have them be a porn star in one week. It takes time.

An offer was made that they could get their money back if they were not happy with the results three months in. They just had to stick to the plan!

5.

As Aoi arrived home, she saw two boxes waiting outside her apartment. The viewers asked her to bring them inside and open the larger box. To Aoi's surprise, it was full of clothes, but not Aoi's regular clothes. All of the clothing was unisex and well fitting, leaning toward feminine. Although this is standard clothing for any man or woman in California, it would be a considerable change for Aoi. She knew there would be sacrifices, so she thought she could handle this.

After removing the shirts, shorts, and pants, she found something at the bottom of the box. Aoi's eyes lighted up as staring at her was a selection of panties. She had always dreamed of wearing them but was too afraid too. It took zero prompting from the viewers to get her into the bedroom to try them on.

She was filled with excitement and nervousness. After years of feeling uncomfortable in boxers, she was eager to experience the feeling of something soft and feminine against her skin.

She took a deep breath and picked up the delicate pink underwear. Her fingers ran over the fabric, marveling at how different from the plain boxers she was used to, and then with shaking hands, she stepped out of her underwear and pulled the panties up her legs. They pleasantly felt snug against her skin. She adjusted the waistband and looked at herself in the mirror. She felt feminine, and if it wasn't for the penis bulge, she would look it too. She turned to look at herself from different angles and loved what she saw. She wiped away some tears of joy before putting on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt from the new wardrobe and returned to the living room.

After modeling and showing off her new panties, the viewers commanded Aoi to gather her old clothes and toss them in a bag to donate. They also ask her to open up the other box containing makeup. Starting tomorrow, she would do her makeup and wear it around the home every evening.

Aoi could feel things were escalating, but they were going in a fun direction.

6.

The following day Aoi woke up to an email from the producers.

Subject: Her Body, Your Choice - Week 1

Dear Aoi,

Thank you for your participation in the show. We have given you a tremendous opportunity, and I hope you take advantage of it. We understand that you are adjusting to being filmed constantly, and the show is adapting to you, but we hope you take this seriously.

The show's viewers need to be entertained; otherwise, the show can not exist. Remember clause 39(d) of the contract you signed that stated, "At any moment, of the producer's choosing, the subject of "Her Body, Your Choice" could be terminated from the show. In that case, they would forfeit any prize."

Sincerely

Her Body, Your Choice'

Aoi could not believe what she had read. Was she really doing that poorly? All Aoi's normal self-doubt and self-loathing kicked up into super gear in her head, sending her into a spiral. She not only wanted this, but she couldn't afford to have it fail. She would have to do anything she could do to succeed!

Later in the week, Aoi emerged from the bathroom only to receive a question from the viewers. "Why do you take so long in the bathroom?"

The truth was, ever since this show started, Aoi was incredibly horny. With the bathroom being the only place she was alone, she had taken to masturbating every chance she got. She had never been this way before and was embarrassed, but thinking back to the email, Aoi responded meekly. "I'm sorry, I've been masturbating. I can't help it."

The viewers were quick to give a new command that Aoi could not masturbate in the bathroom anymore. She had to do it on camera if she wanted to pleasure herself. Aoi accepted the order but really wondered how long she could hold out.

On Sunday, Aoi reflected on her second week on the show. Her life was starting to change, and maybe for the better. All of the care for her health was having an effect on her appearance and her well-being. Her skin was fantastic, her hair looked healthier, and she felt energized by diet and exercise. Her almost breasts were still very tender, but this was the first time Aoi could recognize them as breasts. They were not big enough for a bra yet, but they existed.

Having almost no friends meant that nearly nobody commented on her new unisex non-baggy clothes. However, she did get a few looks at work.

The hardest part of the second week was her behavior at home. Practicing makeup was complex, but she was showing improvement. The viewers also had her start vocal training and walking in high heels training. Working on walking like a hot girl wasn't too hard, but the voice work was hard, and she had made almost no progress. The sexy videos she was being fed were fun but really affected her. She was forbidden from relieving herself in the bathroom, and the idea of orgasming and touching herself on film was exciting but terrifying. She was horny as she approached this week's poker game.

She played awful all game because she was distracted. She barely registered the viewers telling her to giggle at everyone's jokes and to be more hands-on with the boys. All she could think of was whacking off. Late into the evening, Jackson removed his sweater. She had seen Jackson in just a tank top hundreds of times, but this was the first time she registered it. He was hot. His body was well-defined from the gym, and it was turning her on?

After a pathetic bluff, Aoi was out, and she usually would stick around with the boys till the end of the evening, but the flushed Aoi excused herself quickly. She had to get home and take care of herself.

Ride it, slide it, bite it, get inside it

Come on, touch my body

I know that you like it, you can't hide it

Come on, touch my body

Harder, bigger, faster, longer, thicker

Come on, touch my body

I can see that you gettin' excited

Come on, touch my body

As she sat on the MTS with Kim Petras in her ear, all Aoi could think of was her cock. All she could think of was getting a release, and the moment she stepped inside her apartment, she made her way to the bathroom, only to remember the viewers' command of having to do this on camera.

It was too much to pretend to be subtle; she immediately pulled down her pants and panties and lay on her couch. She was already hard, and there was already some precum as she started to stroke. It had never felt this good before. She was already getting close as she moved her hand up and down her small shaft. A moan escaped her lips, something that she never did. After years of living in a strict household and then a dorm, she knew how to keep quiet, but there was something about being on film that added performance to this. Her soft moans were followed by a grunt as cum shot into her hand. Usually, she would have some paper towels with her, but she was in such a rush she wasn't prepared.

As she looked around in shame for something to wipe the cum off her hand, a notification appeared to her. "Lick your fingers clean." This startling request was the boldest thing the viewers had said to her. A slight hesitation followed her tentatively sticking out her tongue and reaching for her fingers. She had never tasted cum before, and she never thought the first cum she would taste would be her own.

After she did her best to put on a show with the cleanup, she went to the bathroom to shower before bed. A small smile was on her lips as she soaped herself down.

7.

The last two weeks of August continued to be a whirlwind. Between work and catering to the viewers, Aoi was constantly "on." Going from being an introvert who hid away to always having to perform was a difficult adjustment for her. However, she was getting better at it every day.

The constant tutorials on voice training, walking, and watching sexy videos have started to slowly seep into her real life. From time to time, she had to catch herself from swaying her hips too much while walking in public, from giggling and flirty with everyone, or from talking by raising the octave of her voice.

She had learned how to tuck, and since her dick was always on the smaller side, it hid well.

For most of her life, Aoi was hiding away. She was afraid to show her identity, but now it was different. Aoi now had trouble keeping her true self from entering the world.

Little did she know that her true self was done hiding.

8.

Aoi started her second month on the show with a new routine. Posing. Not knowing the purpose, Aoi was to take some time to pose in the mirror each day. The sexier, the better. Although trying was fun, she spent part of the time picking out the imperfections. Her skin looked great, and her androgynous features were softening and more feminine. The makeup was helping, she could pass, but she wasn't sexy. Her hair was starting to get long too, but so shaggy and messy.

Luckily the viewers had a solution for that and told her to go to a salon later in the day.

Go Baby Go Go

We're right behind you

Go baby Go Go

Yeah we're looking at you

She stood outside the salon and removed her earbuds as she gathered herself. She had always fantasized about being pampered at a salon but could never do that. Here she was, though. Part of her hesitation came from not knowing what was about to happen. She didn't call the salon. She didn't book the appointment and had no discussions on what would be done. She trusted the show and was sure they took care of everything.

After three hours, Aoi finally saw the result; the show had told the salon to hide what they were doing before it was done. As she was in front of the mirror, joy leaped in Aoi's heart for the first time in maybe a decade. Her toenails and fingernails were beautiful in a hot pink color, but the real change was her hair.

She couldn't believe it, but Aoi was beautiful. With extensions and a fresh, feminine cut, Aoi would not be mistaken as a guy, and her androgynous look was not very much leaning toward a woman.

Leaving the salon, she accidentally bumped into a man in a suit. The viewers demanded she flirt with him, and she did her best. He was handsome and charming, but they parted ways after a short exchange.

SamBomb
SamBomb
124 Followers