Her Body, Your Choice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To end their segment, Jackson spun her around and kissed her deeply. Aoi couldn't control herself anymore and started to make out with him before he knocked her down, signaling the win. He celebrated the victory by mock thrusting at her mouth as the crowd cheered.

"Did that just happen?" was Aoi's last thought before they left the stage.

13.

After coming second in the costume contest, Aoi went to a room to change and sulk. She had tried so hard but wasn't hot enough yet, she pouted to herself.

Jackson, of all people, showed up to comfort her. "Hey, Aoi, we should have won; you were so hot out there."

Aoi looked at Jackson. He's a jerk and a "friend," he sucks at poker but is hot and is trying. "Here is a stud calling me hot," she couldn't get over that thought, so she whispered, "You really think so?"

"I know so. I can even show you if you are a good girl," Jackson said as he looked down.

"Oh, my god. What is happening?" Aoi thought to herself as the viewers put in a command that would change everything.

"Get on your knees."

Such a simple command, but it had so much meaning. Aoi couldn't believe she was going to do this, but she did. As she got on her knees, she looked up at Jackson and saw pure lust in his eyes.

"Good girl," he said as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was hard and much larger than she expected. She stared in awe and didn't realize some drool was forming before Jackson spoke again. "You can touch it if you want."

Did she want to? Was she going to touch her friend's dick? As the thoughts were forming, so were the commands from the viewers. "Stroke it" appeared before Aoi, and her dilemma was now decided for her. She looked up at Jackson before looking at his dick. She tentatively stuck out her and grabbed a hold. "Spit on it" appeared as a command from her viewers.

Aoi spat on Jackson's cock before stroking the stiff staff. She was amazed it got even harder in her hand as Jackson let out a small moan. She had touched her own cock so many times, but it never felt like this. So strong, so manly. Her small hands running up and down the shaft were turning her on more. That is when she noticed one more command from the viewers "Suck it!"

"I can't believe I am doing this," Aoi whispered as she leaned in. As her warm breath was inches from Jackson's cock, Aoi's brain started overtime. "I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this," was the refrain that went through her brain.

"Oh yeah, Aoi, suck it! Jackson said as Aoi's lips covered the head before she quickly stood up.

"I'm sorry," Aoi said before running into a nearby bathroom.

"Warning! Aoi, you have disobeyed a command from the viewers. You have lost $500,000, which is strike 1. 10 strikes, and you win nothing." Aoi was crying as she read the words before her. Half a million dollars was so much! Why did she run away? She wanted the pleasure, didn't she?

What was I thinking? Finally, the tears started to subside.

"I'm sorry, it was just so soon. It won't happen again." Aoi apologized to the viewers, and Aoi knew it was true. She knew she was ready to take the next step.