Her Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, she sucked the crown of my cock into her mouth. I let out a gasp, then looked down. The sight of Kelsey looking up at me with my dick between her beautiful lips almost made me blow my load! I willed myself to not come yet, to enjoy this magic moment for as long as possible. Inside her mouth, Kelsey rolled her tongue around the head of my dick.

Still looking at me, she pressed her head down, swallowing half of my stiff erection. She held there for several seconds, then came up sputtering. She tried several times but couldn't get much further down. I was just trying to resist losing it too soon. Looking up at me she giggled, "I guess that's going to take more practice."

I moaned in pleasure at the thought of future practice as she moved back down to my balls. She took turns sucking each super-sensitive nut-sack into her warm, wet mouth, using a free hand to caress the other. She sucked on one of her fingers, then slid a soaking digit under until it rested on the entrance to my rosebud. With her other hand she grabbed both balls, then managed to stuff them together into her mouth, all the while staring up at me.

The sight of lovely Kelsey mouthing my nut-sack hungrily was too much for me. She had starred in so many of my masturbatory fantasies, and here she was outdoing anything I'd imagined!

I knew I was on the verge of spraying cum all over her. "Kelsey, look out!" was all the warning I could manage to utter. She smiled and moved back up my cock, sucking the head into her mouth. She winked at me saucily, and at the same time her moist finger slipped into my ass up to the knuckle. I had to assume her wink was an OK to explode, because there was no way I could stop the tide swelling up in my dick.

My first pulse pummeled the back of her throat, her eyes opened wide in surprise at its ferocity. She swallowed hard, trying to make room for the next load. Three more huge ropes of semen spewed down her throat. Kelsey took them like a champ, maintaining her mouth on my cock. A small stream of cum leaked out of the side of her mouth and dribbled down her chin.

I don't ever remember coming so long or so hard! Once she was sure I was done, Kelsey released my member and took a big gulp. Her talented pink tongue came out, licking up the errant streaks on her face. "Wow!" she said, "That was a whole lot of cum for..."

"For an old guy, you mean?" I teased.

"Lets say older," she corrected, grabbing my still-hard dick. "Definitely not old!"

My rod was still too sensitive to the touch, so I decided to change the subject. I grabbed Kelsey's bulging torso, admiring how her boobs stood straight out as I brought her to her feet. I stood up, then pushed her down into my spot on the couch. "I'll show you what this old guy can do," I responded as I knelt between her legs. My hands moved up her thick thighs, enjoying the creamy skin of the younger woman. I grabbed her panties with both hands, ripping them down her wonderful legs and off.

For several moments I just stared at the ripe body before me. Kelsey lay back, biting her lower lip. Her breasts jutted out, putting those stunning nipples on display above her slightly protruding stomach.

I leaned forward for a good view of her treasure. Her dark hair was trimmed to a short stubble above her mound, and the seam between her swollen lips was shiny with moisture. I kissed my way up her thick thighs, until I reached her luscious sweet spot. I planted a kiss on her outer labia, then outlined her engorged sex with little nips before my tongue slipped between her fleshy folds and I was rewarded with a feral moan. As her pussy lips opened under my assault, I couldn't resist licking up the tangy juices that were oozing out. As she opened for me my tongue went further, tracing her inner lips before stabbing into her moist gash. Glancing up I was treated to the sexy sight of Kelsey grabbing her tits, pinching and pulling on those extraordinary nipples.

I used my tongue to explore her inner treasure, massaging the damp walls of her snatch with my tongue. Kelsey's guttural responses betrayed her pleasure, as did the rapidly increasing flow of juices filling my mouth. My tongue moved up, softly surrounding her clit, and I slipped a finger into her moist moist pussy, searching for her g-spot. Kelsey stiffened as if she'd been shot. As I lapped in circles around her nub, I curled my finger inside her. She began to shake and pant uncontrollably and her hands clamped the back of my head to her groin.

I sucked her clit into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue as Kelsey went off like a rocket! Her whole body began shaking as her pussy squirted her honey all over my mouth, chin, and hand. I sucked as much of her goodness down as I could, since her hands tightly kept my head from moving.

After more than a minute her shaking subsided and her breathing began to slow back to normal. Her grip on my head relaxed, and I could feel her clit retreating from my mouth, disappearing between her soaked lips. I gave her outer lips a thorough cleaning with my tongue then sat back, enjoying the best view I had seen in years. My cock began to rise again as I took in the sight that I knew would star in my fantasies for years.

Seeming to come to her senses, Kelsey sat up, then pulled me up next to her on the couch. She stared straight into my eyes. "If that's what an older man can do, then I've been wasting my time with these young boys!"

"I'm glad you're finally seeing the light," I started to respond, but she moved in and kissed me hard. At the same time she grabbed my stiff dick, stroking it up and down. She leaned on my shoulder to move into my lap facing me, her legs around my hips. My hard cock stuck straight up between us, happily wedged against her young cunt. I leaned down to meet her in a kiss, and our tongues danced together.

We sat that way for several minutes, making out like teenagers. Kelsey began to rock back and forth and I felt her pussy blooming open again, leaving a trail of moisture as it moved up and down my erection. Her hand slipped down between her legs, and she brought out even more juices to coat my cock as she handled it.

She broke away from our kiss, the put a hand on my shoulder to push herself up. Staring straight into my eyes, she used her other hand to guide my dick into her soaking pussy. Not breaking her stare, Kelsey lowered herself onto my hard rod. She gave a little yelp and her eyes rolled back at the depth my dick reached as she settled into my lap. I had to catch my breath at the tightness of her young snatch. My cock hadn't felt this good since I was a teenager. Her warm, wet pussy hugged my shaft like a velvet vice.

After a moment to adjust, Kelsey began raising and lowering herself on my member. She hugged me close, rubbing her breasts against my chest as she moved. I could hear her starting to pant with excitement, then the full body shaking started. Resisting the urge for my own orgasm, I grabbed Kelsey's hips and kept her up-and-down motion going as she rode out her climax, shuddering and trembling. An animal moan escaped her lips. Her moist walls spasmed around my cock and I felt my balls being drenched in her sweet fluid.

Somehow I had resisting blowing my own load during her tremors. With me still inside her, she leaned her head on my chest as she caught her breath. I just enjoyed the snug feeling of my dick filling her tender pussy while the rest of her body leaned on me. A soft bite on my nipple brought me back to reality. Her wide eyes looked up at me. "Now it's your turn," she whispered softly, "how do you want me?"

I reluctantly raised her off my dick and stood up. I had one more Kelsey fantasy to fulfill. I placed her in front of me facing the couch, then pushed her head down. She put her hands out to catch her fall, then stayed leaning forward. "Like this?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder.

A low growl was my only answer as I anticipated a doggy style fuck.

I spent some time admiring her ample ass-cheeks, running my hands over them like I was picking out a sports car. I parted them enough to truly enjoy the view of her pussy from this angle. Her lips were still swollen as I reached down to caress them. I slipped a finger inside her for a second, then used the hand to line my stiff member up with her gash. I pushed forward slightly, enjoying the sight of my cock head as it parted her pussy lips and was sucked into her heaven. I pushed slowly, memorizing the sight as my rod slid into her cunt. If anything, her pussy seemed to hold my cock tighter than when she was on my lap. I grabbed her huge ass-cheeks for support (and just because I wanted to), and thrust forward until I felt like I could push no further. I was rewarded with a grunt from Kelsey, who was obviously enjoying the advantages of this position as well.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer, and I wanted to give Kelsey everything I could. I began a slow back and forth that let me really enjoy the feeling of her grip on my cock. As she began panting and trembling beneath me, I realized this was it and pushed forward so hard we nearly lost our balance. Her shaking orgasm took me over the edge and I joined her, spewing hot spunk deep inside her sweet spot. The walls of her sheath continued to throb around my organ, squeezing out several more shots of semen into her already drenched cunt.

I stood there enjoying handfuls of her ass as my cock shriveled and slipped out of her. Out combined juices pooled at the bottom of her pussy lips. Kelsey turned around and collapsed on the couch, still breathing hard. She reached out for her discarded underwear, using it to mop up her swollen labia.

I went to the kitchen, returning with two beers. She patted the couch next to her and I sat, putting an arm around her shoulders.

"Well, that was certainly surprising!" she said, taking the cold bottle.

"Not too bad for an old man," I responded with a chuckle.

Kelsey switched the beer to her other hand, then reached for my dick with her empty hand. I yelped in surprise at the coldness of her touch. She grinned wickedly and leaned forward to examine my deflated cock. She took a firm grip. "This older man impressed this younger lady," she said. It started to grow in her hand. "But don't get too excited, I've got to get some sleep. The locksmith is coming first thing in the morning."

"I'm not sure I could handle any more pleasure tonight," I admitted.

Kelsey let go of my dick and stood up, grabbing her scattered clothes. She leaned forward to kiss me lightly. "So I'll say goodnight," she said, then headed down the hall. My eyes couldn't help but follow her amazing ass as it gyrated away.

Kelsey turned her head as she disappeared into her bedroom. "I hope you'll be ready for more tomorrow night," she said with a wink. "I've got a few ideas we can try." She shut the bedroom door.

Just the thought of "those ideas we can try" had my mind racing. I stretched out on the couch, though I knew I wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon.

12