Her Boyfriend’s Father (Pt. 01)

Story Info
The sweet seduction of his son’s girlfriend.
1.5k words
4.2
21.3k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie a freshman college girl, having been in a relationship since the junior year in high school. After a couple of months missing her boyfriend. Being at college she was starting to get homesick. She starts to plan on a surprise visit to see her boyfriend. Still living with his father Hugh. Recently divorced after finding his wife in bed with another man.

The minutes turn to hours and the hours turn to days. Getting more and more excited as that special day approaches. The day before she plans to leave for her surprise visit. She decides to take a trip to the local mall in town. Looking for some nice lingerie or something to spice up the mood on her arrival. She walks past Fredricks of Hollywood. Seeing this beautiful pink and black see through babydoll nightie. Walking to the back of the store. She picks up some black thigh highs and some matching black heels. Thinking to herself this will definitely surprise him.

Waking up early that next morning, she loads the items in her car. Setting out on her drive to surprise the man she loves and adores. After the long seven and a half hour drive the sky already dark. Looking into the driveway of her boyfriend's fathers home noticing that his car isn't there. No problem she thinks, the surprise will be even better. She parks the car around the corner so her boyfriend won't see her car near the home. Walking her way to the front door with her small suitcase in hand.

Knocking on the door the anticipation rising inside of her making her sweat. She's greeted by her boyfriends father. "Why hello Sir it feels like it's been so long." Hugging him tightly as if he were her own father. "Do you mind if I wait here until Adam arrives?" The tall man with the chiseled jaw line tells her. "Of course our home is your home darling." Taking her hand in his feeling the warmth of her delicate fingers on his leading her into the living room.

"Please make yourself at home sweetheart he shouldn't be out too much longer. I do believe he's over at his other friends." Sitting next to her handing her a glass of water smiling lightly at her. The time goes by getting lost in conversation and enjoying eachothers company.

He slides his hand onto her knee as he takes another sip of his water. Feeling the sensual touch of her boyfriends fathers hand on her knee sending mixed emotions through her mind. Loving the attention and affection that she's been seeking for so long. She smiles back at him putting her hand on top of his. No words being spoken emerging into raw emotion.

She feels his hand moving up her leg and to her inner thigh. Breathing so heavy gazing into his eyes. Feeling her juices flowing inside the wet spot on her panties continues to grow larger. Leaning back against the couch presenting herself to her new found lover. He rubs his fingers over the front of her panties. Groaning as he moves his thick fingers over her young slit. Hearing her panting and watching her every move. She spreads her legs widely inviting him into her pussy.

Taking his advances further having been so lonely for so long. Pulling her tight pink satin panties to the side. Laying his eyes on the most beautiful bald shaven pussy he had ever seen. Smiling at her speaking ever so softly. "You're absolutely beautiful darling I can see why my son loves you so much. Don't worry we can keep this a secret between you and I."

Tracing his thick index finger over her naked moist slit. Her aroma fills the air and floods his senses with passion. She looks at her lovers jeans seeing them tented as he works his finger into her wet little hole. Sliding in her tight wet pussy deeper upon every push. She reaches over rubbing the growing bulge in his pants feeling it come to life bouncing against her hand. "It's so big Sir you definitely didn't pass that down to Adam."

Carefully tugging on his zipper, immediately his big cock bursts through the new hole. Moving her hand around his tented boxers feeling the heat radiating onto her hand. Moaning softly as he fucks her tight hole with his thick finger. Moving her hips against his finger still looking at his long fat dick as she pulls it through the hole in his boxers. Her much smaller hand over his thick pulsing cock with veins bursting all over the shaft crowned with a huge purple cockhead. Sliding her hand up and down his cock feeling it react and throb to her touch.

Not waiting anymore leaning over into his lap now eye to eye with the angry monster in her hand. Sticking out her tongue tracing over the huge veins on his shaft listening to his moans from her gentle warm touch. His cock glistening wet covered in her saliva, positioning her mouth over the huge cockhead not knowing if this will fit in her small mouth. Without hesitation he slides another thick finger into her tight cunt making her squeal and moan loudly. She licks around the huge cockhead lapping at the piss slit as each drop of precum forms. Wrapping her tongue around the cockhead stretching her mouth open wide proud of herself when the object of her desire is now on her hot wet tongue. Moving her head up and down in his lap he looks down seeing her cheeks hollow as she sucks harder on his thick cockhead filling the inside of her mouth, leaking it's precum on her waiting tongue. Tasting as it's salty and sweet flavor adds to the excitement of this forbidden act she's so graciously performing.

Grabbing her hair with his free hand and pushing down on her head bucking his hips pushing the length of his well endowed penis into her warm velvety mouth. She's so lost in lust and love for her new lover, she moves her hips at his thick long fingers pushing in so deep and her little pussy swallowing his fingers. Tightening around his fingers as she moans out of control sucking and licking up and down his big thrusting cock feeling it pulse in her mouth. She feels it get thicker knowing he's about to orgasm and she wants to have an orgasm with him, feeling herself soo close as well.

"I want you to cum for me you little slut as I fill your mouth with my sperm and you better swallow it all." Hearing those words sends her over the edge with excitement finding her new role in life to just pleasure this man, the man who is her boyfriends father. Feeling him tense up and spray his seed against the back of her throat, her mouth fills up quickly with the thick sweet and salty liquid. As her mouth fills she remembers his words and swallows as her mouth begins to overflow. He pumps his cock quicker and more violently into her cute face, feeling and hearing her swallow his seed. She starts to gush her liquids so out of control spraying her juices all over his fingers and soaking the couch cushions. His big thick dick stops squirting it's contents into her mouth, so proud of herself knowing she has just emptied her new lovers balls into her belly. She continues to lick his cock cleaning it of all it's thick sticky cum, then kisses his balls.

He lifts her up from the couch into his arms. "My son doesn't know you're here. If you'd like we can keep this a secret visit between you and I. He will never know you were ever here and you'll sleep in my bed. I've wanted you for soo long." Her face blushed and red toned with a twinkle in her eye. "I love you Sir I always have, I'd be delighted to stay in your bedroom during the extent of my visit."

"Good then it's settled no one will no you were here." Laying her down on the bed sheets as she smiles at him, closing and locking the door. "We don't want any unwanted visitors do we?" Listening to the words of her new lover so ready to begin a new era in her life. But at the same time sad for she knows what she's doing is wrong to Adam. Laying on the bed with her pussy exposed and her legs spread wide, her beautiful 36B breasts out for his viewing. Biting her lip looking at him with lust in her eyes wanting to feel his huge cock she was worshipping to enter her wet dripping pussy and stretch her to his girth.Thinking also that she has never felt this good with anyone before and she was soo ready to begin a new chapter of her life serving her new lover and all his sexual needs and desires.