Her Boyfriend’s Father (Pt. 02)

Story Info
Their new found love continues.
1.6k words
4.4
14.7k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at her new lover Hugh as he closes and locks the door, walking over slowly to her. Seeing her legs spread wide open and her cleanly bald shaven pussy on display for his viewing, dripping with excitement. Scanning his eyes up to her luscious 36B breasts lightly tanned from the sun and topped with the cutest perky pink nipples.

Watching her bite her bottom lip as he crawls from the bottom of the bed up to her, kissing from her feet making her giggle. Running his tongue from her ankle to the side of her calf moving further north. Breathing in her sweet aroma with a hint of musk. Kissing the insides of her thighs gently grazing his nose against her bald puffy pussy lips.

"Oh my god Hugh you make me feel so good and special" she says in the cutest whimper.

"You have the sweetest little pussy darling my boy doesn't know what a beauty he has here and you taste so sweet" He says to her with a smile. Making her wait no longer he drags the flat of his tongue up her glistening slit. Gathering her nectar on his tongue and swallowing mouthfuls of her juices. Sending jolts of excitement throughout both of their bodies. Wrapping his arms around her thighs. Pushing his tongue deep inside her pussy licking and lapping around her fuckhole making her twitch.

"Ohhh ohh ohhhh right there Hugh that feels so good" She says pushing her hips forward smashing her pussy into his mouth. Making him devour her little cunt. Moving her soaking cunt up and down smearing her juices all over his face.

"Oh fuck Sophie I can't get enough of your sweet pussy. You're so addicting and mine now girl" He says grunting and moaning in pleasure. Sliding his finger up and down her sopping wet folds. Moving down to her puckered little rose. Pushing the tip of his wet thick finger into her ass.

"Ohhhhh Hugh no one has ever touched me there before" She says with a tremble in her voice.

"I'll be gentle darling it's time for new experiences" He says to her. Making her body jerk upwards as he slides his finger into her ass. Sophie pushing her pussy deeper into his face with his tongue deeply into her love tunnel. Tightening her tight little fuckhole around his tongue as he pushes deeper. His nose rubbing up and down her engorged throbbing clit making her buck and scream in total pleasure.

"Oh Hugh fuckkkkk I'm going to cum Daddy. Oh my god your driving me crazy" She says completely into the moment of lust and love with her new lover.

"Cum for Daddy I want to taste your sweet nectar. Be a good slut and cum for Daddy" He says lapping at her petite swollen red little twat.

"I'm cumming Daddy oh fuckkk" She says screaming like a bitch in heat. He drinks down her juices as the thick syrupy juices splash against his tongue. Feverishly swallowing mouthfuls of her juices. Lapping at her dripping pussy as she comes down off her mind shattering orgasm. Running her fingers through his hair once more."Daddy your little bitch needs your big cock in her little pussy now" She says in the heat of passion. They both hear the front door to the home slam shut and the sounds of Adam upset and disgruntled. Hugh now putting his hand over Sophie's mouth to keep her quiet. Sliding his big throbbing cock up and down her soaking slit. Looking into her eyes as he stabs his thick rigid dick deep into the depths of her young pussy. Watching her eyes roll back into her head. Moving faster pumping his hips back and forth picking up speed. His pulsing rod twitching inside her pussy as she clenches her muscles around his girth holding him tightly.

Bringing his other hand down to her perky tit and squeezing tightly before slapping and making it red. "God damn girl your little pussy is so tight. We're going to have fun stretching you out and making you a good whore for Daddy. Now my son's home let's not make too much noise" He says as the bed creaks and the headboard slapping against the wall. Looking into her eyes as they water with his hand still on her mouth. Jackhammering his big dick faster and deeper into her cunt as the crown of his fat cock kisses her cervix. "God baby I love you and I always have. I wish I could have you to myself" He says looking at the love in his eyes, Sophie still unable to speak. He talks loudly, as continues to slide in and out of her tight pussy "Son is everything ok out there" He smiles looking into Sophie's eyes. Pumping his long thick cock in and out of her faster as she starts to squeak and roll her head around.

"Dad I've just had a bad night. I haven't been able to reach Sophie and I'm getting worried. I love her so much dad" Adam says in agony.

"Ughh son I'm sure she's just fine ughhh ughh let me finish up what I'm doing son and we will ughh talk" He says pumping away at Sophie's guts thrusting in and out of her with all his strength making her breasts jiggle and come back to rest. Taking his hand off of her mouth and seals his lips around hers. Feeling his balls slapping against her puckered little asshole. Her puckered little rose kissing his balls everytime they meet. "I'm going to cum inside your little cunt baby. I'm not wearing a condom and I hope I get you pregnant. What I want is for my little whore to cum with me" He says smiling at her kissing her cheek. Both of their faces dark red and panting for breath as they moan and grunt. "I'm cumming you little slut fuckkkk your little pussy feels so good" He screams loudly and floods her fertile womb with his potent seed. Sending his sperm searching for her eggs. Filling up her little cunt and her belly sloshing with sperm. Her pussy overfilling and splashing their mixture out against his balls. His cum running down her asscrack soaking her cute little asshole.

"God I'm cumming again Daddy oh my godddddddd" She screams and he quickly covers her mouth not wanting his son to hear her voice. Her little pussy squirting and sending her juices all over his stomach and drenching his balls. Her pussy quivering as she shakes against his body with her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. She wraps her arms around his neck, looking at him completely in love. "I love you Hugh, no one has ever made me feel so special and good. You make me act like a bitch in heat" She says panting and breathing heavily. Pulling his face to hers as they share a romantic kiss. Sending her tongue into his mouth in search for his. He slides his tongue against hers moaning in ecstasy as he has fallen in love with his sons girl. "Adam is here Daddy maybe I should sneak out so we don't get caught" She says softly.

"No babygirl you don't have to leave you're with me tonight. Maybe we can come to an understanding with our new found relationship" He says.

"But Daddy I don't want to lose Adam. I love him. I wish I could have you both" Her eyes roll back as he dips his head sucking her perky little nipples into his mouth. Suckling like a baby and nibbling softly. Looking at her with a smile tugging her nipple and letting her nipple slide out of his mouth.

"Baby maybe you can have us both. I'd love to be able to share you with my boy" He says. She bites her lip feeling her nipple so delicately sucked snap back against her breast. Sliding her hands down his back gripping his asscheeks into her hands.

"I know it's so abrupt but I love you so much" She says to him with a sparkle in her eye and her face a glow.

"I love you too babygirl I always have. Maybe we should call my son in here" He tells her as he kissing her again softly. Pulling his fat cock still throbbing out of her pussy, dripping with their sex. He lays back on the bed besides her with his long thick dick pointing up towards the ceiling. She kisses his cheek and rolls over. She slides down to the foot of the bed and is sitting on her feet straddling his knees. Leaning down and wrapping her slender fingers around his thickness using their juices to slide up and down his shaft. Looking in his eyes as she grins licking the head of his dick tasting their mixture.

"Mmmmmm oh my god Hugh we taste so good together" She says worshipping his cock. Opening her mouth sucking the large purple cockhead back into her mouth cleaning his cock like a good slut. Sliding her lips down his shaft swallowing all their juices and moaning like a whore. Licking his throbbing cock clean as she rubs his big swollen balls in her tiny hand she hears a light knocking on the bedroom door.

Using the key at the top of the door frame. Adam unlocks it after turning the knob seeing that it's locked. "I'm coming in Dad I thought I heard Sophie's voice" Adam says and bursts through the door seeing his girlfriend soaked and dripping with his fathers cum.

Sophie looking up with his fathers big cock in her mouth. Letting his fat dick slide from her lips."Adam I I I can explain" she says as her voice trembles...