All Comments on 'Her Boyfriend's Roommate Ch. 01'

by Egglime

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
loma38loma38almost 2 years ago

Great story, go on!

EgglimeEgglimealmost 2 years agoAuthor

I get really bothered by grammatical mistakes I didn't notice as I was writing it. Damn. How do people usually cope with this? I want to fix them and publish it again. Maybe flesh the story out this phase out little more while I'm at it 😭

Also, I was thinking of going down the bisexual route. Hyun decides to seduce Sam in an effort to reduce his guilt by sleeping with him in a drunken night. I'm not really sure how to approach it though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't turn her into a bigger whore than she is already, or make this a bullshit harem story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stop mixing dialogue from one character with reactions from the other in the same paragraph. Makes it very difficult to figure out who's talking. This happens in multiple places. A paragraph break every time one person speaks, before the next person reacts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. A Korean male big dick story.

Unique.

Also, what a phony slut. She's got to go down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is this story in the mature category?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Koreans never have big dicks.

EgglimeEgglimealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Didn't know someone slept with all of them already lol

No judgement to your promiscuity, of course. Props to you, I guess. If I were you, I'd apply for a Guinness World Record.

Anonymous, Fucked All Of The Koreans In Existence.

Thanks for stopping by, writing that comment word for word, and telling us. Feels good to finally let out a secret, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was cute. It could definitely use some polish in certain parts, but the premise is both sexy and romantic. I think if you wanted to redo or continue it, you could maybe make it so that Sam is a closet cuckold who secretly fantasized about Hyunwoo taking his gf but was too ashamed to straight out say so. It was actually kind of strange that he was so comfortable with his hot roommate driving her, I thought maybe that was going to be part of the story. In the redo, you could even have it where Sam's headphones were OFF and he was secretly listening to them the whole time during their flirtation and discussion of Hyunwoo's erotic exploits. It would also be interesting to explore Lizzie's jealousy of HW'S fuckbuddies more, or did Sam and her ever fuck at his place while HW was there? Did that drive him crazy? Lots of different ways the story could go depending on how the new lovers decide to handle their relationship afterward and how Sam feels about it. Do they immediately tell Sam? Do they try to stay away from eachother or keep doing it in secret?

The racists in the comments sound threatened. It's 2022, there are lots of people who find asian men attractive, and kpop is getting huge all over the world. Expect to see a lot more of this in the coming years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lost me with the gay stuff. Also where is the mature part?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Needs a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEgglime@Egglime
I used to make GIF captioned porn whenever I was free. Now I write stories for fun, mostly about submission, betrayals, and uneven dynamic roles. None of what I write reflects my morals. I just do these for fun. Lesbian, gay, straight; I'll write about them all given time. U...