Her Boyfriend's Roommate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're really good questions, Lizzie, but I really don't know. Frankly, I don't really care in the end. I guess everyone's just innately curious about big dicks, regardless of their sexuality. At least, from my experience."

She stared at her hands. No shit. Even she was getting more and more curious about what he was packing. What did it look like? What did it feel like? If it was turning lesbians or straight men alike, how big was it?

How good was the sex?

Eliza looked at her boyfriend, making sure he wasn't listening in to their conversation. Sam was still wearing his headphones, blithely unaware. Eliza knew she did nothing wrong, but she had to admit she was glad those headphones were noise-cancelling.

She tried changing the subject, "So you're dating that girl named Maybelline, huh?"

"I don't really date. I just fuck."

Eliza flinched at his strong wording, "Jesus, call it sex. 'Fuck' is such a strong word for normal every-day conversations." She blushed out of embarrassment.

Hyun-woo smirked. He teasingly asked, "Are you uncomfortable with dirty talk?"

"No. That's a sex thing. It's just...weird bringing it into casual conversations," she retorted, somewhat defensively.

He stared at her and said, "You know, you're surprisingly innocent sometimes."

"Believe me--the other half, I go crazy." She regretted those words immediately as soon as they came out of her mouth.

He smirked, "Oh, really? Care to tell me more about that, Lizzie?"

"None of your business, kid," she retorted, hiding her nervousness. Hyun-woo laughed at her comeback. Eliza used the exact same sentence he threw at her awhile ago. Quick-witted, he loved that about her.

The roommate asked her, "Anyway, I'm pretty open about sex. You got any more questions for me?"

She replied, "Honestly, I'm still quite shocked."

She stared at him for a while before continuing, "But wow, I'm really curious about.....stuff. I definitely want to know more, only if you're comfortable though. "

That kick-started a three hour conversation. Hyun-woo told her all about his sexual exploits. The man lost his virginity to this married woman a month after he turned legal. They were neighbors at the time and their families were pretty close.

Not as close as he and the woman became though.

After that, it was just a series of porn-worthy situations of drill sergeants getting drilled, teachers being disciplined on school bathrooms, and fathers discovering they loved it on the butt.

Eliza especially remembered the story of this christian girl taking it in the ass while listening to her pastor father talk about the sinful ways of the flesh and specifically, sodomy.

The stories were ridiculously unbelievable that Eliza doubted if it was real or not.

Regardless, her underwear was pretty fucking drenched. By the end of it, Eliza swore she needed ten gallons of water just to keep her hydrated from the amount of fluids she was releasing.

She also caught a glimpse of Hyun-woo's bulge. That didn't help. He noticed her gaze and smiled sheepishly, "Sorry, reminiscing got me all worked up."

"Not a problem, Hyun. I was the one who was asking for stories. In the end, I got them," Eliza slowly said as she shifted her gravity into something a bit more comfortable on the couch. She didn't want him to find out how dripping wet she was.

Eliza had a hunch he knew though. They kept locking gazes and it was fucking her up. The sexual tension was almost solidly asphyxiating her.

She breathed deeply and said, "I think I need to go."

Hyun-woo seemed disappointed, but she didn't mind it. He probably had no one to talk to. Sam was busy with school. Maybelline, or his other sex buddies...were probably too busy choking on his dick.

Shit, she was so fucking horny.

Sam looked up and asked, "You're leaving? I thought you were gonna stay here."

"I can't. I have a few chores waiting for me at home anyway." She made up an excuse. Eliza could barely hear herself, honestly.

"Alright. I'll get my coat and drive you there, cool?"

The blonde girlfriend shook her hands as she refused, "No, no. I don't want to bother you, Sam. It's not that far, I can walk."

"This late? I don't think so, baby. Don't be stubborn, I'll grab my coat," Sam insisted.

"What if I take her?" A voice suddenly interrupted. Fuck.

Hyun-woo leaned in and put his arm around her boyfriend's shoulder. Sam was pretty tall, but his roommate towered over him. Hyun-woo continued talking, "I can tell you're tired, Sam. I don't want Liz to walk this late in the hour either. I'll take my car and drive her there. That cool with you guys?"

Eliza inwardly wished and chanted repeatedly for her boyfriend to disagree. "Drive me yourself, Sam. I don't know what I'd do with him on an enclosed space," she thought inwardly.

Instead, her outgoing boyfriend beamed and asked, "Is that really okay with you, Hyun?"

"Yeah. I'm not doing anything anyway." The man shrugged.

"Great! What about you, Lizzie?"

She couldn't breathe. The two men were looking at her, and her mind went blank. Eliza forced her lips apart and uttered with difficulty, "I'm...okay with that."

Hyun-woo grinned. She shivered.

"Okay. Text me when you arrive safely, cool? I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Sam." The sentence felt out of place for her. Constant thoughts of her boyfriend's sexy roommate tore away at her rationality.

"You ready, Liz?" Hyun-woo asked innocently. Eliza knew his intentions were anything but.

She did a second take. Was that true though? She questioned it. Was it not her whose intentions weren't pure? Was she projecting? Hyun-woo may not even think of her in that way--Eliza was the one who asked for more details too. God, the sexual tension was so thick that it seemed impossible for anyone in a ten-mile radius to ignore though. Except her oblivious, trusting boyfriend.

For the first time, Eliza thought that coming here might've been a mistake.

She took a deep breath before answering nervously, "I'm ready."

Hyun-woo smiled as he replied, "Let's go."

Eliza insincerely kissed her boyfriend goodbye as she looked at the man beside him. The roommate put his arm around the blonde girlfriend's shoulder as he guided her outside. Eliza looked back at Sam right before he closed the door. He looked so.....normal. Completely in the dark.

She couldn't breathe as Hyun-woo led her to the parking lot. Fuck.

The man stared at Eliza as he opened his car. He said cautiously, "Come in, baby."

She stood there for a while. The gorgeous man didn't pressure her. He leaned on the car and politely waited for her decision.

The choice was hers. Eliza had an inkling of what was bound to happen if she opened the door and went inside. She was clearly presented two, distinct choices and the space to make them without any pressure at all. What she decided here would be all her. Eliza couldn't pretend as if she didn't know anything.

She could go up and tell her boyfriend that she'd rather he drive her home instead of his roommate.

Or she could open the door and sit inside.

To be completely honest, Eliza already knew her decision. She already chose the moment she went out that door

Her lips curled out of giddiness as her hands reached out to open the car door. She sat on the passenger's seat. Hyun-woo was delighted over her choice as he closed the door after her. He quickly walked to the other side and came in as well. He turned on the engine and air-conditioning before looking at her.

"You wished for him to leave, didn't you?" he asked.

Liz breathed deeply and looked at him.

She said, "What?"

"Don't play dumb, Lizzie. You wished your boyfriend left, right? That way, you could've gotten fucked hard on the couch by the big cock you're so curious about," he reiterated the statement clearly with a smirk.

"I'm not." She didn't sound convincing. God, he was right. She knew she shouldn't admit to that verbally, but he was right. Some part of her did wish that. That's the most horrible part about this.

How could she be so heartless?

Hyun-woo smiled as he gently leaned in to kiss her. Eliza had plenty of time to move away or warn him. He intentionally moved very slowly just so she could have the choice.

Clearly, Eliza decided because she didn't even try to avoid his lips or push him back. Instead, she went still and let his lips touch hers.

Meanwhile, an internal conflict was tearing Hyun-woo apart. He was thrilled to see the woman he was in love with so compliant in accepting his kisses. At the same time, however, he was angry at her for betraying his friend by doing this. What kind of girlfriend was she? To cheat on his best friend like this was pretty fucking horrible.

His tongue slowly started to part her lips. Eliza moaned into his mouth, allowing his tongue to enter. She was kissing her boyfriend's roommate in his car.

He bit her slim neck, hissing. Eliza gasped at the sexually-charged pain. Hyun-woo whispered in her ear, "You slut." She shivered.

He ran his tongue all over her neck as he continued, "How could you....how could we betray him this bad?"

"Fuck," she muttered under her breath as his hands started to grope at her breasts.

"Doing this with his roommate. What kind of girlfriend are you, Lizzie?" he hissed.

"You're the one doing this. O-oh. You're the one who fucking told me all those stories," Eliza said as she mentally fell deeper into the illicit act. She wanted to deflect the blame. The guilt of enjoying this sick game. She pushed Hyun-woo back in the driver's seat and straddled sexily on top of him.

Hyun-woo blankly stared at her before taking a deep breath. His hands slid under her shirt as he stimulated her nipples expertly between his middle and index fingers. God, it felt so good to finally hold her.

It made the pain of betraying Sam almost tolerable.

"You know, I've betrayed Sam in every possible way with my daydreams of fucking you ever since a year ago. Fuck, that feels so good," he moaned as Eliza started grinding herself against his noticeable bulge.

He continued breathlessly, "The question is, why are you allowing it to come true, slut?"

Eliza hurriedly tried unbuckling Hyun-woo's belt. The mention of Sam sent a pang through her heart, but it felt way too good to stop.

Hyun-woo helped her. He adjusted the seat to allow more space as he lifted his waist temporarily so she could pull the belt off. His involuntary movements caused shivers to run on Eliza's spine. The amount of muscle he clearly had on his waist and ribs to be able to lift himself up so easily while she straddled on top of him with her entire weight was fucking unbelievable. It was abnormally sexy.

She pulled the belt off and ordered him, "Raise your hands on each side of the headrest."

Hyun-woo was confused, but he obliged. Using the belt, Eliza quickly tied both of his hands directly on the headrest, keeping his arms up and preventing him from moving it.

"Fuck," Hyun-woo cursed as he stared at Eliza. He asked, "Where the fuck did you learn that?"

"None of your business, kid." She quickly unfurled his pants, revealing the man's boxers. God, he wasn't lying.

It really was a big fucking cock.

Even boxers only partially covered his length. She tugged at the underwear and let it loose. His cock sprang up. Every inch of its skin looked smooth and beautiful, but it was intimidatingly big and fat. The head was large too, perfectly proportional with his length and girth. Just under the cock-head was a healthy, thick vein decorating the rest of his member in the shape of an inverted Y.

Honestly, as beautiful as it was, Eliza was filled with dread at the thought of the fat cock barging deep inside her.

Yet she was smiling. God, Eliza didn't know she was such a size-queen.

She aligned it directly on her flat stomach. It stood higher than her belly button.

"Fuck, Sam can't even reach half of my belly button," Eliza said with a flirtatious smile.

"Don't do that," Hyun-woo groaned. Eliza bit her lips, a thrill ran down her spine as she trashed on her boyfriend's size.

"He's not even half as big as this beautiful monster," she seductively said, running both her pretty hands on the length.

"Fuck. S-shiiiit..! Does he fuck you good, baby? I bet he doesn't. Why else would you be doing this with me?" Hyun-woo moaned as he closed his eyes, completely savoring the sensual hand job the girl of his dreams was giving him.

"You're wrong, big man. Oh, he fucks me great. His dick messes me up," she whispered, letting a dribble of saliva fall from her mouth directly on the cock.

Hyun-woo's breath hitched. His tormenting guilt, jealousy, and attraction to the obscene sight in front of him were all slowly mixing into one simple desire.

The need to fuck this woman straddling on top of him.

"Think he'll be better than me?" The man asked cockily.

"Only one way to find out, baby." Eliza bit her lips.

Hyun-woo cursed out. The blonde girlfriend has never seen him so feral. She may be awakening some sort of monster she couldn't handle, but Eliza couldn't care less. It felt so good knowing she was driving this man crazy.

"Get rid of this fucking belt tying my hands, Liz. I'll show you how to really fuck. You'll fucking forget all about your boyfriend."

She moaned, her pace in stroking him gradually going faster.

"Is that a promise?" She smiled.

Hyun-woo growled, "It's a fucking promise, baby."

"That sounds really fucking good, but I ain't untying your hands, Hyun."

"Fuck, Liz. Not right now. I'll let you play later, alright? Just not--fuuuck...!" He hissed at the sudden squeeze she gave the head of his cock.

Eliza pouted, "I want to play now."

Hyun-woo begrudgingly took a deep breath. The woman was driving him crazy. He couldn't believe the power she had over him. He could also barely recognize how she looked right now. Sam probably wasn't even on her mind. The inner turmoil she was experiencing awhile ago was nowhere to be found.

Eliza knew exactly why. It was pretty simple too. Sure, it was partly the pressure of cheating. When pressure accumulates too much, you deflate. That's what usually happens. It was the natural occurrence.

But that wasn't the only reason. In fact, it didn't even account for half of it. You know what did, for the most part?

Touching Hyun's big, fat, meaty cock. She understood now why it had so much power over men and women alike. The way it drew her in felt a lot iron under magnetic influence. There are positive and negative forces in the world beyond anyone's control. You can't see them, but they exist. They're undeniable, unconquerable, indisputable. Right now, Eliza was only metal being naturally drawn to a magnet.

A really big magnet.

She stood up from Hyun-woo's thighs and kneeled in front of him. Eliza slapped the heavy cock on her face.

A really big, tasty magnet.

She smiled as she parted her beautiful lips to take him in. Hyun-woo groaned loudly at the feel of her tongue stimulating his frenulum. He absentmindedly watched her bob her beautiful head on his dick. He's imagined this multiple times in his head, but none compared to the real thing. He couldn't believe this was happening. Right then and there, Sam was the farthest thing from their minds. The two people just basked in their acts of submission which, for Eliza, was the gesture of kneeling while blowing his cock. For Hyun-woo, it was letting his hands be restrained as she took control.

A few minutes pass and only the sounds of slurping filled the car. Hyun-woo chuckled as he said, "I could tell you ain't used to sizes like mine, baby. Why don't you untie these bad boys, and I'll teach you a thing or two?" He shook his encumbered hands suggestively.

Eliza removed the big cock from her mouth, sounding a "pop." She grinned as she continued pressing her lips on the side of his length, as if she was kissing a lover.

"Nice try, big man," she said, teasing. Eliza enthusiastically bobbed her head again as she tried taking him in inside her throat. She's never done this with Sam before; she couldn't because he wasn't that long. But she's always wanted to, if she was being honest with herself. The blonde girlfriend couldn't think of a better time to start than now.

Eliza cupped the man's testicles, gently working them, as she forcefully jammed the length on her throat. It felt... weirdly pleasurable. She squeezed her throat around the fat cock. Was this throating? It wasn't really as hard as she thought.

"Fuck, you're deepthroating half of me. Shit, that f-feels so goooood. Oh, Lizzie..! You keep surprising m-me," he slurred as she took another inch down her throat.

She took the cock out of her mouth before saying, "What better time to find out I don't have a gag-reflex?"

Hyun-woo's eyes turned hazy. He was so fucking horny. The man wanted nothing more than to fuck the blonde girl down to her deepest depths.

"God, just fuck me..! Fuck me like you never fucked Sam before," he yelled.

Eliza shivered at the thought. There were plenty of positions she couldn't try because Sam wasn't big enough. That never bothered her though; he rocked her world. Still, a part of her wanted to experiment with a lot of positions. Eliza realized then that she could do everything she ever imagined doing right on top of this big fucking cock. She was literally going to fuck the man like she's never fucked Sam before.

The debauched, illicit thoughts of her affair was fucking her up with guilt, but she had to admit it.

It was exponentially amplifying her sexual bliss.

She straddled on top of the sexy man and slapped the head of his cock on her pussy.

"You want this penis inside me? Inside my tight, warm entrance?"

Hyun-woo chuckled as he said sweetly, "Your dirty talk needs work, Liz. Turn nastier. C'mon, you can do it."

"Fuck, does it matter? Just--whatever," she replied, blushing with embarrassment.

"C'mon, baby. Talk to me good. I'm cool with anything. Are you sure you don't want to be verbal?"

She lowered herself slightly, the cock-head partially entering her wet entrance.

"Fuck...! You're so wet for me, baby. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Shiiit..! Fuck me up so good," he moaned in the sexiest, baritone Eliza has ever heard.

Hyun-woo smirked at her dumfounded face. He said cockily, "That's how you do it."

Eliza couldn't help but laugh. Her tense body suddenly relaxing as her entrance naturally started to accommodate more of his sheer girth.

"There we go. Relax, baby."

Eliza realized he did it on purpose. Just when he thought he couldn't get hotter. She bit her lips, blushing over the crush she was currently having on the man.

"You should be a voice-actor. Almost fooled me."

"Who said I was fooling you--fuck, yeah. Those were real, baby. I just let them out," he replied, face contorting in pleasure.

Eliza bit her lips sexily. She did it so much she was tasting blood already. The blonde girlfriend lowered herself slowly, taking deep breaths. Hyun-woo watched her tits dangle as her face started to concentrate on getting his cock inside her. He smiled, Eliza looked so beautiful. She was using her arms to press against the wheel, supporting her body all by herself as she slowly took him in--inch by inch. Her legs formed an M as she gradually found a rhythm, moving up and down to ease the folds of her pussy.

He groaned at the tightness. God, it felt so warm. This was inevitably one of the best sex he ever had purely because of how madly in love he was for her. Despite all the aggression and the craving towards each other's bodies, it felt a lot like love-making. As if the sex actually meant something.

That's what he felt like, at least. Hyun-woo hoped she felt the same way.

He watched her take half of his length inside her tight pussy.