Her Boyfriend's Roommate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mentioned--fuck...! You mentioned fantasizing about f-fucking me...?"

He hissed, "Yes. Fuck, y-you feel so gooood...! Of course, I wanted to fuck you. I'm fucking in love with you, alright?"

Eliza dropped herself completely out of shock, a mixture of pain and pleasure rippling through her body as she came suddenly.

"Fuuuuuck," she slurred.

Hyun-woo hissed, "You took all of me in, baby. Oh, god. It's fucking heaven."

She couldn't hear him much, but she understood through context.

"Fuck, you feel so good inside," she grunted as her legs tensed up from the aftershocks.

"Feels so good where, baby. Tell me where you feel good," he gently muttered under his breath as he moved his waist and proceeded to stir her up.

She yelped as she held on to the man's body, her tits pressing against his chest.

"In my p-pussy. Your dick feels so good inside my pussy..!" She screamed in ecstasy, mortified over the words coming out of her mouth. This was all so new and unfamiliar to her.

And she was loving it.

"Fuck, yeah! Talk dirtier, Lizzie..! Tell me more about how big cock feels. More. MORE!" Hyun-woo ordered.

"Oh, god. It never felt like this. I feel so full, Hyun....! S-shit...! Your c-cock feels so gooood."

Hyun-woo begged, "Let me take it from here, Lizzie. What do you say? I'll show you how to fuck. I'll show you how good it can be. I'll show you, baby. I'll show you how Sam can't compare to me."

Eliza felt her mind instantly clear at the mention of her boyfriend. She was betraying him. Today was their date night and she was fucking someone else. She should feel bad, but a tingle deep inside her pussy spread to her whole body at the mention of him. She let it flow and proceeded to ride the big cock for all she was worth. Her legs collapsed and she laid still, impaled on his cock.

The thought of her betrayal brought her to the edge of an orgasm. It wasn't a full-blown hammering on her mind. Rather, it felt as if she was on the edge of falling, but not quite enough. Except, the scales will tip ever so slightly with just a single twitch from the cock.

And twitch it did. Eliza's eyes rolled up.

Time blurred as she came so fucking hard without moving on the man's cock. The most violent orgasm she's ever felt in her life washed over Eliza. She was disconnected completely from the passage of time, so she didn't exactly know how many seconds or minutes had passed, but she woke up gasping breathlessly like she was having a seizure. She couldn't fucking breathe. Her brain clearly felt the lack of oxygen as it was overloaded by pleasurable sensations burning through her. Eliza recollected herself at the sound of shushing from the man's relaxing tone.

He smirked, "You back, Lizzie?"

The blonde girlfriend moaned incoherently against his chest.

"So, are you leaving it to me to fuck your brains out?"

She shut her eyes tight and nodded. In all honesty, the orgasm hit her so fucking hard that she was scared of experiencing it again. It felt too good. Like her mind was being ripped apart, fractured. Broken. It was a violent type of pleasure.

With every passing second, she felt her dread and fear solidify.

Hyun-woo seemed to have noticed as he held back from fucking her rough like he usually does with his fuck buddies.

"Shh. It's okay. We can slowly build it up. I know what you're feeling, Liz. No need to worry. You're safe here. I got you," he reassured. Eliza felt warm underneath Hyun-woo's considerate embrace. He knew. She was safe.

He gently lifted up her head and kissed her, sending a gentle thrill down her spine. He stroked her back slowly. Eliza didn't even know he got his hands out of the belt. She tied it pretty well.

Hyun-woo seemed to have read her mind because he explained, "I actually got out way earlier. I just wanted you to take control first and set up a pace you liked. You went a little further too quickly. More than your current state of mind could handle. It's okay. That happens sometimes. We'll build it up next time."

Eliza teared up. Why couldn't this be some meaningless fling where she just gets fucked hard and fast. Why did it have to feel so special? It felt like Hyun-woo was guiding her through a first time, the same way Sam did on a lot of things. The sentimentality and emotions involved were making this affair weigh heavier than it should've been. What was she going to tell Sam? God, she didn't want to lose him.

She felt the man move, gently thrusting in and out.

"Your mind is wandering. Focus on me."

She gasped. The warmth spread to her body as she felt a less violent build up. It felt good.

Eliza lethargically put her arms around the man's sexy shoulders. She deeply kissed him and whispered, "I'm not. I'm just feeling your cock up for a bit."

Hyun-woo felt her folds gently squeeze. He sighed in pleasure, leaning his head on her tits. He sucked on them gently as he kneaded the with one hand, his other hand on the blonde girlfriend's waist, keeping it supported and aligned.

She felt her orgasm build up more stably this time.

"Fuck, fuck. Ohh...! That's the spot. Yeah, Hyun-woo. Fuck me harder. I feel it...!"

"Lizzie, I'm gonna cum."

She kissed him as she grinded up and down, meeting his upward thrusts.

"Cum inside. Cum inside me. It's a safe day," she whispered breathlessly.

"Where do you want me to cum? Hyun-woo teased with a smirk as he stabbed at her sweet spot consecutively.

Eliza gasped. "FUCK--baby. Cum inside my pussy! I want to feel your BIG COCK cum inside. Shit, I'm so close. Oh, FUCK! God, it feels so g-gooood," she moaned loudly.

Hyun-woo wasted no time. He started gradually increasing his pace as he held her waist and fucked her into oblivion.

That did it. Eliza felt herself scream as she came even harder than before. Unlike the one before though, this one was less "mind-ripping" and more mind-melting. The orgasm felt like an extension to several connected mini-orgasms, overloading her just right. God, it felt so good. Less violent, but harder.

Hyun-woo really knew what he was talking about.

"SHIT, I'm G-GONNA CUM, LIZZIE. Your tight pussy is making me CUM. FUCK, yeah. S-shiiit--"

He did one last thrust and buried himself completely inside her as he came. Eliza felt his hot cum branding her from within. It felt like a reward to have his creamy, plentiful cum inside her. She realized she's never really let Sam cum inside her without a condom. The thought sent shivers down her spine. She was such a slut. The absolute worst.

She stared at the blissful expression of the man in front of her. He's been staring at her for an unknown amount of time.

A few minutes pass by as they locked eyes the whole time, comfortably feeling the heat on each other's skin in contrast to the air-conditioned car.

"How did you know how to spell my name?" he asked suddenly.

"Come again?" She didn't hear him properly. He repeated the question.

Eliza replied, "Ah. I asked a bunch of foreigners in my school. It was actually pretty awkward. I didn't really know any of them--"

Hyun-woo interrupted as he kissed her.