Her Bright Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the afternoon, Wendy was surprised to find that anal sex wasn't as uncomfortable as she feared, at least when she was controlling the angle and the pressure. It was painful at first, until she adjusted the angle and relaxed her sphincter. Then she found it to be, if not pleasurable, then at least not unpleasant. But at 5:45, she was ready for Mitch.

Mitch, however, took one look at her and shook his head. "No, this won't do." He took her hand and led her up to her mother's closet. There he selected a dress and held it in front of her. "This will do. Change into this."

When Wendy turned to go to her room, Mitch stopped her. "Just change here." When she balked, he continued, "No time to be shy, girl. I'm going to see you naked later, so you're going to have to learn not to be bashful."

As she reluctantly shed her skirt and top, Mitch advised her to lose the plain white bra she was wearing. "Do without a bra. And if you don't have any sexy panties to replace those white cotton jobs, then go without those as well."

As she stripped off the bra and panties, Wendy was tempted to turn around for modesty, but knew Mitch would have stopped her anyway. So, blushing furiously, Wendy hurriedly stripped and thankfully pulled on the dress. "Nice," Mitch said approvingly. "There are stockings in that drawer there, and you can pick out a pair of shoes from your mother's closet. Then let's go. I'm hungry."

Over dinner, Mitch critiqued Wendy's manners. While he generally approved of her table manners, he coached her not to slouch or rest her arms on the table. "These guys are looking for elegance, as well as a nice piece of ass. They want people to see them and envy them your company."

Too nervous to eat much, Wendy decided to forego dessert but tried to linger over coffee. But Mitch would have none of it. When he finished his dessert, he called for the check. As they headed back to the apartment, Wendy felt her knees shake unsteadily. Strangely though, she began worrying about making a wet spot on the back of her dress. Going commando didn't keep her nervous excitement from spreading onto the dress.

In his bedroom, Mitch had Wendy strip off the dress. He then had her put it back on, and repeatedly had her strip until he felt she was achieving the sufficiently sexy striptease. Then to her humiliation, he had her kneel on the bathroom floor and empty the first enema into her bowels. As she got up to move towards the toilet, he forced her back onto her knees as he unbuckled his belt. "No, you hold it while you get me hard. And I swear," he sneered at her, "You drop anything on my floor, and you'll be licking it up."

She stared at him in horror and mortification, as he pulled down his pants and his 8-inch penis popped out. "Well," he commanded, "get too it if you ever want to sit on that toilet!"

Clenching her ass cheeks as hard as possible, she took his cock into her mouth. Trying to concentrate on bringing him off, she was distracted by the pressing, painful needs in her bowels. After a few minutes, she was whimpering in despair and shame as she slobbered over his erection and started humping her pelvis in a vain attempt to ease the pain.

Finally, the pimp laughed and shoved her head off his dick. "Go ahead," he laughed.

She stayed bent over and grimaced as she moved quickly to the toilet. Her release started before her ass hit the seat. She shivered and moaned as the liquid effluence shot out in a stream. When it was finally over, she sat, hunched over and softly panting.

After a minute, Mitch said, "Better finish the paperwork. It's time for round two." She cringed shamefully as Mitch watched her wipe herself. Then she was on the floor again, inserting the second enema. Maybe it was the fact that this time she knew what to expect, or that the only thing in her colon and lower bowel was the enema fluid, but the pressure wasn't as urgent, and she was able to fill her mouth with Mitch's ejaculation. But she was still grateful to be able to relieve her bowels on the toilet.

Mitch left her to clean herself while he went and poured two glasses of wine, which he brought back to the bedroom. Wendy hadn't found the taste of the blowjob too offensive, but she was still grateful to be able to rinse her mouth out with the wine. Unused to alcohol, the young girl's inhibitions were somewhat relaxed by the wine, while they waited for Mitch to "recharge," as he put it.

Finally, he had Wendy caress him with her hands and mouth until his erection returned, then he positioned her on her hands and knees on the bed. In a panic, Wendy begged him to wait while she got her lube.

"Lesson #1," Mitch instructed, "you lube before you're in the bedroom with the john. Either do it before the date, in the bathroom of the restaurant, or excuse yourself and do it in the hotel bathroom before you strip. Got it?" He gestured to her to get up. "I'll let you off this time, but you can expect your clients to gleefully just ram you without the lube. They're not all as considerate as I am."

Wendy lubed herself before returning to Mitch's bedroom but brought the lube to apply to his penis. As he eased into her, she shifted her hips to get him on the path she'd preferred. It didn't hurt at all; she was glad to find.

But then he withdrew almost fully, only to pound back in. As he pounded away at her ass, her discomfort grew, until he told her to relax and push back at him. That worked, although there was still some discomfort. Eventually, even that eased and she began to enjoy the feeling, the physical and the emotional lift she got from realizing that she could do this, she could pleasure a man with her ass. She even felt a small rush as Mitch pushed in and held it as he pumped his cum into her bowels.

That night and the next morning, Mitch had Wendy clean off his penis with a wet washcloth, and again make him hard with her mouth. She found those next two bouts of anal sex pleasurable, even orgasming in the morning. She was moaning out loud as her mother came into the bedroom.

Embarrassed, she scrambled to cover her nudity with the sheets, but Mitch slapped her on the ass and told her that she might as well get used to it, that plenty of people were going to see her nude. She shouldn't be embarrassed in front of her mother.

"Besides, there'll be clients that will want the mother-daughter experience." Wendy and her mother looked at each other, shocked and horrified. Then her mother shrugged and made a gesture that said, "Well, what else did we expect?"

It was two weeks before the auction, two weeks during which time Mitch took stills and videos of a nearly and fully naked Wendy. "Sales tools," he called them. He had them posted to websites that his probably clients would access.

The auction took take place at a strip club that was closed for the occasion, although the strippers were still there for private dances in the back rooms. There were cameras set up with monitors positioned around the club. The show would be streamed on a private website, and a phone bank had been set up to process off-site bids. Over a hundred people crowded into the club as the newly christened Monique (the name Wendy was deemed by Mitch as too plebian for his clientele) walked out on stage, turning and posing, as Mitch described her attributes. He then had her do her strip tease and prance naked for the cameras and the local audience, who cheered and encouraged her to show off her privates.

Monique thought she had endured the greatest humiliation she would ever experience, when Mitch surprised her when a white-coated man rolled out an examination table onto the stage. The table was set for a gyno exam, complete with stirrups, and the man had a stethoscope hung around his neck and a head mirror decorating his forehead.

Mitch had Monique position herself on the table, feet in stirrups, when the "doctor" pulled a speculum out of his coat pocket. Monique wondered about his credentials when he lightly lubed the instrument and began awkwardly inserting it into her vagina. She winched in pain and discomfort, which the cameras projected onto the screens. Then, as her opening was spread by the speculum, a camera moved in for a closeup of her undamaged hymen. As that image was sent streaming over the web, Monique cried in shame and humiliation.

But the bidding began as she cried. The opening bid was set at $5,000, but the first bid in was for double that. Soon that doubled as the virgin on the table cried and begged to have that speculum removed. She begged to be allowed off the table. Mitch nodded to the "doctor", who was actually the strip club's DJ. He removed the instrument, pulling at Monique's labia as he yanked it out. The girl yelped in pain, then eased herself off the table.

Mitch pulled her over to him, and groped one breast and then the other, exhibiting them for the camera. By now, Monique was in tears, blushing and humiliated by her treatment. Mitch spun her around and gave her a slap on her ass. The crowd yelled in approval at the firmness that demonstrated.

When the bidding stalled at an unbelievable $33,000, Mitch announced that the videos from the night's show would be up on the website for the next 48 hours, and all bids would be accepted. The winning bid would have access to the virgin for a full hour, with unlimited access to her oral and vaginal openings. Those interested in anal could look forward to the next auction, in three weeks.

Mitch had Monique pose once more for the cameras and then her mother came on stage with a blanket, which she wrapped around her daughter and brought the crying and humiliated girl off-stage. The club's strippers and DJ went into action, and the party continued through the evening. Monique was paraded around the room, naked under a silk robe. Potential bidders got to grope and feel the merchandise. Monique kept a frozen smile on her face, but the blush on her cheeks and the tears welling in her eyes spoke volumes about her misery. To the crowd, it was just more proof, if they needed it after the invasive camera shots, of her virginal nature.

Mitch arranged for a few well-paying, favored clients to meet Monique in private for her first paid actions as a whore. By the end of the night, her skills at oral sex had greatly improved.

Over the next two days, Monique continued her oral sessions with any bidders willing to raise the existing bid. Twenty-two clients increased the bid to an outstanding $40,000. Mitch was over the moon. It quadrupled the amount he was expecting. For Monique, she guessed that the humiliation was worth it. After deducting the $3000 it had cost to rent out the strip club for the evening and Mitch's 20%, she would still earn at least $29,600. Not as much as she dreamed, since tuition, books and living expenses for a year at Stanford was estimated at almost $80,000 per year. For four years, she needed to earn almost a quarter of a million.

Mitch told her that after losing her virginity, he planned to capitalize on the excitement by charging her first clients $5000 a shot. He was sure he could get a few of the horny old rich guys to pony up. Monique hoped for at least 20 -- that would cover a whole year at Stanford. Mitch had just laughed and told her not to get her hopes up; they'd be lucky if they got 5 at that price. But he'd keep her price as high as the market would bear, for as long as he could.

The day the bidding would close, the high bid had stopped for 6 hours at $48,700. Mitch was glued to the computer screen, yelling at the screen to post a new bid, but nothing happened until the last 15 minutes, then a flurry of bids came in, one after another, with finally everyone dropping out but two. The computer showed that DonJuan1950 and AvengerDad were both determined to have the winning bid, jumping up $1,000, back and forth.

Mitch knew DonJuan1950 -- he said it was one of his richer customers, a 73-year-old tech mogul who, if he won, would probably buy a monopoly of Monique's services for quite a while. "If he wins," Mitch told her, "You'll be set. You'll have no problem getting your tuition set. Hell, the old DonJuan would probably make you a gift of it, if you please him."

AvengerDad was a mystery, although Monique wondered if maybe it was her father, coming to her rescue. She dreamed that that would be it, but her mother snorted at the idea. "Not likely. I've heard rumors that the pervert is in Thailand, having his body rearranged so my clothes would fit him better!"

Five minutes before closing, AvengerDad jumped the bidding over 8 grand, for a final bid of $65,000! Mitch and Monique held their breath, waiting for DonJuan1950 to respond to the bid, but apparently, he felt it wasn't worth it. The auction closed with AvengerDad's winning bid.

Three days later, Monique was naked under the formal gown and cape that AvengerDad had sent for her to wear. It was amazingly similar to what she had worn to her boyfriend's Senior Prom. While only a junior at the time, she had been voted Prom Queen, narrowly beating a senior, Cheryl Schwab.

She'd spent the days preceding her projected deflowering providing blowjobs to the losing bidders who were willing to meet Mitch's inflated prices for her services. One customer had been DonJuan1950, who turned out to be a very handsome man in his seventies, how had patted Monique on her head as she slobbered over his semi-erect penis (it never got fully hard) and told her how much he regretted not topping AvengerDad's last bid. Monique thought it was probably better that he hadn't -- it was bad enough to have her virginity bought, but trying to lose it to a wet noodle would have been a horrible experience.

A limousine with darkened windows arrived to whisk this Cinderella (and her pimp) to her "ball". Mitch questioned the driver about the blacked out back seat, but the chauffeur just shrugged and said that his boss values his anonymity. Monique had a moment of panic, wondering how anyone would know where she was, but Mitch just assured her it would be okay, and guided her into the car. He climbed in after her, and immediately raided the bar the limousine included. He offered Monique a drink, but she was too nervous.

The drive took over 90 minutes, but at last the car stopped. The chauffeur opened her door, and as Monique exited, she was surprised to find herself at the Fairview Hotel, in her hometown. In a real panic, she turned and tried to reenter the car. Mitch had been following her out of the car and now was blocking her reentry. "What's wrong?" he demanded.

"This is my hometown! Somebody here is bound to recognize me?" Monique was starting to hyperventilate.

"Calm down, damn it. You don't have a choice. We've already accepted the money. Let's just get into the hotel before anyone recognizes you. Keep your head down and don't make a scene!" Mitch pushed her out of the car.

The cape had a hood on it, and Monique pulled it over her head and looked down, letting the hood drape around her face. She trusted Mitch to lead her into the hotel. The chauffeur accompanied them, directing them into the elevator that took them to the penthouse of the hotel. Monique got her breathing under control during the elevator ride, thankful that no one in the lobby had recognized her.

She was still harboring hope that AvengerDad would turn out to be her dad -- she desperately hoped for that outcome. But she was surprised when the elevator door opened and AvengerDad turned out to be someone she knew.

"Mr. Schwab!" Monique was horrified. Not only was it someone she knew, but it was the father of her major competitor in high school. He was dressed in a bathrobe and slippers.

"Hello, Wendy!" He acted shocked, "Or should I say 'Hello, Monique?' That's your prostitute alias, isn't it?" Mr. Schwab laughed cruelly. "Innocent little Wendy Willery. You were the bane of my daughter's existence. A year younger, but still, every prize, you had to take. Then you would prance around and act like her friend. God, how Cheryl hated you. Little Miss Perfect, little Miss Virgin. Cheryl admitted in therapy that she had spread her legs for half her high school, but you kept your clenched tight. Even then, they elected you, a junior, prom queen."

"No, Cheryl was my friend, she..." Wendy was cut off by a snarl for the doorway. She turned to see Cheryl entering, camera in hand.

"We weren't friends, you bitch. You lorded your 'perfection' over us all, and how we hated you. You took everything I wanted. You even took Jimmy Kepler away from me, and I had just given him my virginity on my 18th birthday!" She sneered at the poor girl. "Maybe I should have saved mine! I could have sold it, too." Cheryl turned on the camera and brought it to her face. "Strip, bitch. My father's going to get his money's worth."

"No," Wendy said, as she turned to leave, but was drawn up short when Mr. Schwab threatened her.

"Fine," said Mr. Schwab. "I've got the Sheriff downstairs, and we've got enough evidence of the auction for him to arrest you for prostitution. And since you Mitch, brought her over state lines for the money you've already accepted, the feds will get you for violating the Mann Act. I hope you both enjoy prison." He chuckled, "But the silver lining, Wendy, is you'll get to have your picture in the paper again."

Mitch pulled Wendy around to face him. "Do what they say! Earn the goddamn money. I'm not going to jail for this." He unhooked the cape and let it drop to the floor, then unzipped the dress. It slid down, joining the cape on the floor, revealing Wendy's naked body.

Cheryl moved around the shivering girl, capturing her nudity from all angles with the video camera. "Did you like the dress, Wendy? It was as close as I could find to that one you wore to the prom with Jimmy. I know how much you loved that dress." Cheryl giggled.

"On with the show," announced Cheryl's father, as he pulled Wendy over to the dining table. He forced her to bend over on top of it, and then kicked her legs apart. "Without further ado!" he said, as he shoved his erect cock into the unprepared girl.

Cheryl giggled again, hysterically, as she captured Wendy's shrieks of pain and humiliation as her father mercilessly pounded the suffering girl. The camera zoomed in on the trickle of blood winding its way down Wendy's leg. "You really did save it, didn't you, whore!" Cheryl jeered.

Wendy sobbed, mortified at the indignities she was enduring. Mercifully, she felt Schwab push in and felt his penis pulse with his ejaculations. He slapped her ass as he stepped back. "God, you are tight, bitch," he laughed. Cheryl joined her father's laughter, appreciating this further humiliation of her rival.

Wendy limped over to pick up her clothes, but Mitch had already gotten them, and now held them up for the poor girl. He was disgusted by the beastly actions of his new client.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Cheryl demanded. "Daddy has you for twenty-four hours."

Wendy sobbed, unable to answer, so Mitch stepped up and said, "You purchased her virginity -- and you've taken it. Can't you leave the poor girl alone?" He turned to help Wendy step into the dress.

"Hey, I'm willing to forego the 24 hours. I think fucking her was enough for me. But I thought you were going to put up the girl for $5000 a throw, pimp, and I've got your first twelve customers right here!" Mr. Schwab crowed, as Cheryl opened the suite door and twelve young men stepped in, feasting their eyes on the still naked Wendy.

Wendy starred at the group, recognizing the basketball team from her junior year. She stared at the captain of the team, Jimmy Kepler. He didn't meet her eyes; his eyes were too busy taking in her naked body. She dropped to the ground and cried in shame.

Cheryl couldn't resist taunting her. "What's a matter, whore. Can't take it? You can't even fuck well."