Her Bright Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy focused on Cheryl. She felt anger rising in her, and strangely, pride. She'd always beaten Cheryl at every turn. Cheryl didn't think she could fuck? She'd show her!

Mitch, who was there to defend her, was stopped by the prospect of getting another $60,000 that evening for her services. He knelt next to her and whispered into her ear. "It's too late to back out now, Monique. They already know you're a whore now. You might as well take them on. You'll have gotten the money you need for at least one year at Stanford."

He was surprised when Wendy glared at him, anger in her eyes. "Help me to the bed. I'll show her who can fuck!" He helped the energized girl to her feet, as Mr. Schwab pointed to the bedroom. Mitch supported the still naked girl across the room. As they went, he slipped two pills into her mouth. "This will help," he promised.

"You're first, Captain," Mr. Schwab told Jimmy. Jimmy grinned and began unbuttoning his shirt as he moved towards the bedroom.

"Yeah, pound the bitch good, Jimmy," yelled Cheryl, as she followed him into the room, camera at the ready. "Daddy, where's the tripod? My arm's getting tired." Mr. Schwab got the tripod and helped mount the camera in time to capture Jimmy finally mounting his prom date. It was sloppy seconds after Cheryl's dad, but the girl was tight, Jimmy was excited, and his ejaculation was a bit premature. He lay on top of her, panting, somewhat disappointed.

Wendy heckled the boy, "That's all you got? I hardly felt that!" Then she looked over at Cheryl. "I bet you couldn't get him off that fast, could you!"

Jimmy got angry at Wendy's jib. He looked at Mr. Schwab and asked if he could go again later.

"Sure," said AvengerDad, "if you've got $5,000 of your own you want to spend. I already bought you one go at the whore, I'm not paying for another."

Jimmy reluctantly climbed off the now quiet girl, painfully squeezing her breast as he went. The next player was already stripped and climbing onto the bed. "Come on, big boy, let's see what you've got. I hope you're better than your Captain!" The pills were hitting Wendy, and she felt no pain.

In fact, she felt excited. As her second five grand fuck pumped away, she felt an orgasm begin to build. She bucked back against the boy's thrust, yelling for him to go harder, harder, and then she screamed as her climax drove her over the top. She clenched down and that set off the boy, who joined her in her orgasm.

Wendy laughed, and yelled, "Next! Who's next?" She felt ready to rock. She loved the feeling and wanted it to continue.

Cheryl stared, amazed. "What a whore!" She taunted.

Wendy's eyes flashed at her. "You better believe it. I'm going to be the best whore in the world."

The next two players didn't last long in the now slippery hole that was being offered them. Wendy was still tripping and when #6 wanted to do it doggy, she leapt up on hands and knees. As she was entered, she looked around and shouted, "Who wants a blowjob?" Jimmy rushed in, pulling down his pants and climbing up on the bed. Wendy smirked at him. "Maybe this time you'll last a little longer." Sadly, he didn't.

As the evening wound down, Wendy experienced several more orgasms, one which almost made her pass out. Warren Foreman was called Moose, and Wendy had always thought it was because he was big and dumb. But now, she knew different. She decided that she was a size queen. Moose had reached places she didn't know existed and had squeezed the cum the other players had deposited right out of her. As he went to get off her, she reached up and pulled him down into a kiss. As they parted, she grabbed his monster and said, "I hope I get to see you again." Moose blushed and fled the room.

Finally finished, Mitch helped the exhausted and sore girl off the bed. He looked at the video camera and said, "What are you going to do with that film? You can't publish it -- we'll sue your ass."

Mr. Schwab, an attorney, shook his head in amusement at the threat, but said, "No, it's only for private showings and Cheryl and my enjoyment."

But then Cheryl thrust her face towards Wendy's and announced, "But a few stills might make their way to Stanford. I'm sure they'd be interested in their early admission's new extra-curricular activities!" At Wendy's look of shock, Cheryl added, "As will any college you apply to, bitch." She smirked in triumph.

As Wendy and Mitch were descending in the elevator, Wendy realized that her dreams of Stanford, of college, were probably over. She knew Cheryl would make good on her threats.

When they were settled back into the limousine and finally headed home, Wendy leaned against Mitch, who put his arm around her, protectively. "You know," she said, "I did enjoy a lot of that tonight. I mean, I thought Mr. Schwab was going to kill me when he just shoved it in, but later, with the boys, I think I liked it."

She reached down and rubbed Mitch's crotch. "I think that was a good thing, too, because I don't think Stanford's in my future, no matter how much money I raise. No." She squeezed harder as she felt Mitch begin to firm up. "I think that Monique is going to have a long and successful career.

"How much, do you think," she mused as she unzipped Mitch's trousers, "we'll get when we auction off my ass?"

Mitch smiled as his newest girl proudly demonstrated her new oral talents.