Her Brother’s Best Friend Pt. 03

Story Info
Naughty Molly earns herself a thorough spanking.
1.3k words
4.57
57.1k
56

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Brother's Best Friend Pt. 3

Part Two Recap: After feeding Molly a delicious Italian meal, Michael served her all eight inches of his cock for dessert. Following the blow job, Michael fucked Molly on the kitchen table of her childhood home, forcing her to acknowledge him as her master. But was Molly's capitulation in earnest, or was she merely desperate for the release of an orgasm?

**********

Molly floated up the stairs toward the shower, naked, her toes digging into the fluffy cream carpet. She imagined that she could feel the warmth of Michael's body just behind hers, like a gentle summer breeze propelling her lazily forward. Molly felt a hazy sense of unreality settle over her. Michael had been a frequent visitor in her home over the years. His presence was familiar and foreign all at once.

"Michael?" Molly half-whispered as she opened the door to the bathroom. "Should we be- I mean, isn't it awkward that we're doing this when it can't really last beyond tonight and-"

She fell silent when his warm, lightly callused hand fell on her shoulder, turning her toward him. They stood facing with her back to the door. He skimmed his fingertips down past her shoulder, trailing across her collar bone and up her neck until he cupped her face. He stepped into her, his hard body pressing her into the door. Slowly, so slowly, he lowered his head and pressed his lips to hers.

The kiss started gently, a soft, sure joining. Molly sighed, her questions forgotten and opened her mouth in surrender. His tongue tangled briefly with hers before he drew back slightly, nipping her lower lip and dropping his hand back down to her neck with a slight pressure that made her eyes widen.

"Yes, we really should be," Michael replied, his intense, dark blue eyes searing hers. "And no, it isn't." He paused then as if deliberating. "I know you're likely a bit sore, and I don't care to make you sorer since I plan to fuck your tight little pussy all night and then again tomorrow."

Molly took a shaky breath and leaned gratefully against the support of the door, knees weakening with the promise of his words and with trepidation at his sudden sternness.

"But it seems that you didn't mean it when you said your pussy belonged to me earlier. You lied to me, Molly, and that is something that you mustn't ever do," he said, jaw clenching.

"I didn't lie," Molly argued. "We were talking dirty during sex. People say things they don't mean in the heat of things."

"I don't," Michael replied, his eyes drilling into hers. "You didn't mean it?" he demanded.

Suddenly, his knee was shoved between her legs, pushing one to the side, so he could access her pussy with the fingers of this left hand while his right hand pinned her against the door.

"Your hot little cunt, dripping juice and my cum, begs to differ, slut," he hissed, his fingers sliding along her slit and pinching her clit.

Molly gave a surprised shriek. "Michael, stop-"

He plunged two fingers into her vagina, pumping them in and out, fast and rough, his thumb working her clit in tandem. Molly's eyes rolled back, and she let out a low moan. He kept pumping his fingers in and out of her until her moans were nearly continuous, and her juice ran down her thighs.

Molly was putty in his hands, a ball of need. When he withdrew his hand, she whined shamelessly, chanting, "Please, please, please."

"That's 'please, sir' or 'please, master,'" Michael replied, his lips a centimeter from hers. "Only good girls who are honest with their master get to cum. Bad girls get punished."

Michael grabbed Molly by the hair and bent her over the bathroom vanity. Molly looked forward. The mirrored wall gave Molly a perfect view of her flushed face and her pink-tipped breasts, plump and swaying between her upper arms while her forearms supported her. Behind her, she could see Michael, scowling, his hair unkempt and his muscled chest bare.

"My naughty slut deserves a spanking. I will tell you what each one is for, and you will count it and then say, 'thank you, sir. May I have another?' If you do not count the stroke, I will spank you again."

Molly panicked. "I'm sorry, sir. Please don't spank me!"

"Every time you ask that you add another stroke," Michael growled. "Get ready."

**********

Michael felt like he was going to burst. She was sexy, responsive, and enchanting. But when she implied that they only had a single night together, he felt crazed. He had never felt so possessive in his life. She will know she is mine before this weekend is over, he promised himself.

With her bent over, presenting her perfect peach of an ass to him, all he wanted was to plunge his cock back into her, where it belonged, and give her another load. Patience, he counseled himself.

He pulled his hand back and struck her ass firmly, biting back a groan as the twin globes jiggled and the right cheek went pink. His lips curved when she squealed.

"For lying about who your pussy belongs to," he said.

"O-one, sir, thank you. May I have another?"

Smack!

"For talking back."

"Ow! I didn't talk back! I was explaining-"

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"You just talked back again. Now count number two," Michael ordered.

Molly Sue was crying, now. The mirror reflected her tearful countenance at him. His already hard dick gave an extra twitch at the sight of it. He couldn't wait to see tears running down her face as she choked on his cock while he fucked her face.

"TWO! Sir. Two. Thank you. M-may I have another?"

He smirked at her. "There, is that so hard?"

Smack!

"For not addressing your master as sir."

"Three, sir, thank you. May I have another?"

Smack!

"For not caring for your vibrator properly."

It was all he could do not to laugh as Molly glared at him in the mirror, her eyes accusing him of reaching. She was right. He could be creative when the reward was watching her hot little ass jiggle against his hand.

"Four, sir, thank you. May I have another?"

Smack!

"For suggesting that I would be done with you tomorrow when I plan to play with all three of your holes for quite some time."

"Five, sir, thank you. May I have another?"

Smack!

"For thinking you could tell me 'no' when I reached for your pussy earlier. It belongs to me."

Through her whimpers, Molly gazed at his reflection with trepidation.

"S-six, sir, thank you. May I have another?"

Michael hadn't held back much as he alternated cheeks, and each globe had reached a pleasing hot pink color. He didn't want to put her off the fun of spanking. Although, if the wetness that continued to slide down her legs was any indication, that wasn't a concern. He gently massaged her ass with his hands, lips curving up as she shivered a bit. He bent over her, his chest hovering above her back, his eyes meeting hers in the mirror.

"This is the last one," he murmured against her hair. She sniffed through her tears and nodded gratefully.

He stood up and said quietly, "For laying in the dark with your toys, night after night, needing my cock, and not calling me."

For a long moment, they locked eyes in the mirror.

Smack!

"Seven, sir. Thank you," Molly said quietly.

"You can stand up now," Michael said.

Molly gingerly straightened as Michael enjoyed the picture she made, pink and curved in all the right places. He put his arms around her and held her close.

"You were such a good girl, taking your punishment. I enjoyed seeing you bent over for me," he murmured.

"It-it hurt but, I kind of enjoyed it," Molly confessed.

Michael chuckled. She is so perfect.

"I'm glad," he replied. "You'll be getting five strokes per infraction from now on."