Her Brother's Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
She raped him this time.
4.3k words
3.93
10.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonnieF24
RonnieF24
63 Followers

Right after tricking her brother's best friend into fucking her and cumming on her face, Kelsi went to Lindsay's house where she knew her friends were hanging out. On the way there she stopped at a restaurant to buy lunch for herself and for them. The girl was in a very good mood today and the waitress, who knew her very well, asked her "Did you just get laid?" Kelsi chuckled. She has frequented this restaurant a lot lately, to the point of being comfortable discussing her sex life with the waitress. Heck, she is comfortable with discussing sex with almost anyone, being very proud of her personal life-style.

"I did." She then went on to tell the waitress every detail while waiting for the roasted duck, spaghetti and lobster. Once they were done, she took the packed lunches and went on her way.

She drove to Lindsay's house, parking right in front. Then she strolls out and up to the front door. Knocking, she stood on the carpet and waited for about one minute before Lindsay opened it. Kelsi held up the bags. "I brought lunch and some news for you and Sarah," she said as Lindsay ushered her inside, locking the door. They went to the living room where Sarah was practicing her deep-throating skills on a 10 inch dildo. "Jesus Christ! You don't need any more practice with sucking dick, Sarah."

"I only became as good as I am through a lot of practice, Kelsi," Sarah retorted.

"So what did you want to tell us about, anyways?" asked Lindsay, looking at Kelsi who took her usual spot on the couch. Sarah also looked at her with interest, wondering what it's about.

"I did it, ladies."

"Did what?" Sarah asked.

"Todd. I took his virginity!"

"No way."

"Yes way, Lindsay. I told you two I had a plan and I carried it out. It worked. His cum is still leaking out of my pussy right now." Then she pulled her shorts down and showed her friends all of the boy's pearly white cum, dripping from her slit.

"Wow!" remarked Sarah.

Lindsay asked "How did you do it? Didn't he say he only want to do it in a relationship?" Sarah was also curious. Kelsi's shit-eating grin told them what they were about to hear would be good.

"Just told him a little something and his pants came off," she said mischievously.

"What's the something?" Sarah asked, eyebrows raised.

"I told him I have leukemia so he'd feel sorry for and give me a pity fuck."

"What?!"

"You heard me."

Sarah and Lindsay were both shocked by what they just heard. Lindsay recovered first. "So you lied about having cancer to get him to fuck you?"

"That's right. He fell for it hook, line and sinker. Stuck that cock inside me and he also cummed on my face too. Check it out." Then she showed them a selfie she took after leaving Todd's place, with his cum on her chin and lips.

"You're such a bitch and I love it," drawled Lindsay, who then gave Kelsi a high five. Kelsi giggled, not feeling the slightest bit of guilt over what she did. She was thinking, though, of how Todd had been willing to bend his own principle when he thought she's sick. What a kind, sweet boy. So different from all the other boys she has gotten fucked by before. Almost made her want to give this whole relationship business a try. But then she won't be able to sleep around the way she likes. She wasn't ready to give up all the cocks yet.

Kelsi really wanted to sample more dicks, as many as she can get inside her pussy. So she decided not to ask Todd out.

Sarah asked "Was he good?"

"No. Smaller than average, in fact. But I did still enjoy having him cum on my face though." That was true. She has always loved getting cumfacials. They made her feel special and appreciated. Also powerful, being able to make boys cum really hard.

"Why don't you get yourself a bukkake? Have several guys cum all over you at the same time. I bet you would really enjoy that."

"You know what? I bet I would. I'm going to see who's down for that sort of thing."

"Most guys would do anything for a chance to stick their cocks in your pussy. Most guys except for your brother's best friend, that is. Still can't believe that you of all people had to lie about having cancer just to get laid."

"Yeah, it was pretty surreal," Kelsi said as she stretched her long limbs. "Come on now. Let's eat before the food goes cold, alright?"

The three girls start eating their meal together and they talk some more about how Kelsi had tricked Todd with her excellent performance.

They watched the TV while eating. It was a sports channel like usual with all three of them being athletes. The trio spends twenty minutes before finishing the meal. Then they agree to go to the gym together.

Kelsi drove her friends there, playing some music on the radio.

When they arrived, the girls changed clothes in the locker room. They started to exercise, burning off calories and also lifting weights to build muscles. Kelsi admired herself in the mirror as she put in the effort needed to maintain her incredible figure. She looked damn good in her tight work out clothes.

Several guys checked Kelsi out but she found herself thinking of Todd and how he just looked so heartbroken after he found out she lied to him for pity sex. It was the sleaziest thing she ever did and also the only time she ever lied to get a guy in bed. All the other guys were more than happy to fuck her.

It made her start to think of how kind and sweet he has always been, and how he would be the perfect boyfriend if she decides to settle down in a romantic relationship. Maybe one day she would.

.........

A few days later, Todd was over at Kelsi's place, hanging out with Sam. The beautiful girl grinned at her brother's shy friend lecherously. He looked away from her and tried to focus on his book, clearly feeling uncomfortable. Sam could tell that there was something going on between them but he didn't ask right away. Instead, he kept quiet about it at first, thinking it was probably no big deal, nothing for him to worry about. But the more he sat there and watched, the more uncomfortable Sam got. Finally, he couldn't keep his mouth shut any longer and had to ask them.

"What the hell is going on between the two of you?"

"Nothing," Todd quickly said, but Sam could tell he was lying.

"Seriously, just tell me man." Then Sam turned to his sister. "Kelsi, why the hell are you grinning like that now?"

Kelsi shrugged. "I just think it's cute how shy your friend is around me, even after I deflowered him."

Todd glared at her and Sam gaped in shock.

"You, a a a and you, d did it?"

"Yup," said Kelsi. "Took a little lie on my part to convince him since he didn't want to have sex outside a relationship and I didn't want to be in a relationship, but I did get into your friend's pants, Sam."

"What sort of lie?" Sam asked.

"That I have leukemia."

She said it without any shame at all, ignoring the look of horror on her older brother's face. He looked from her to his best friend and asked "Is it true, Todd?" Todd nodded awkwardly. Sam then turned to his sister again. "How the hell could you do this?"

"It's your friend's fault for being cute," Kelsi shrugged.

Todd huffed and got up. "My fault, huh? Fine. Just say it. Say whatever the hell you want. I'm not staying here just to listen to you though." Then he left his best friend's house.

Sam was still in shock. After his friend left, he turned to Kelsi again in disgust. "How could you do such a despicable thing? Don't you realize what a bitch you were to him?" he asked. Kelsi just shrugged non-chalantly, acting like she did nothing wrong at all.

"Just like I said before he left. His own fault for being adorable and making me want him," she said to her brother. Then she went to her room.

Once she was inside her room, Kelsi locked the door.

She usually watched porn in the afternoon but right now she was thinking about Todd and how he just left earlier.

The more she thought about him, the more she started to wonder if she might want to try a relationship. It might not be as boring as she thought. She has always avoided commitment in favor of sleeping around to her heart's content. That has always seemed like the better and more exciting choice to her.

But now she started to think about how it might be better to have a boyfriend. Someone she could cuddle with on the couch and go on romantic dates with. And her brother's friend Todd would be the perfect someone.

She sighed. Lying down on the bed, the girl stared up at the ceiling, her pretty face frowning.

The girl thought about going on Tinder and getting laid. Her favorite way of dealing with problems. But today the thought didn't appeal to her as much as it usually did and she decided not to do it.

Getting up from bed, she texted Sarah and Lindsay to ask them what they are up to right now. Perhaps they could go shopping together.

Her friends quickly agreed to the idea. Kelsi got dressed and fetched her car keys. She left the house.

She drove over to the mall where she met Lindsay and Sarah. Both of her friends looked impeccable but neither of them was as hot as she was. They never were and never will be, for Kelsi has always been the hottest one by far.

Kelsi greeted them with a smile and the trip started shopping together. Lindsay bought a new handbag and Sarah got herself a beautiful purse. Despite being richer than the other two, Kelsi spent less money than they did.

When they had dinner together, Sarah asked "How big was Todd, exactly?"

"Why do you care?" asked Kelsi.

Sarah shrugged. "No reason. I'm just a little curious. You know, might try to fuck him myself." For some reason, hearing this annoyed Kelsi.

"He's small," she told her friend. "Don't try to fuck him. Not worth the effort."

Lindsay raised her eyebrows. "That is funny. You seemed pretty proud of yourself after tricking him into bed. And now you're saying it wasn't worth the effort? Are you sure there isn't something you're hiding from us?"

"Like what?" demanded Kelsi, getting irritated by the line of questioning.

"Like, maybe you have feelings for the boy? I don't know, maybe you want to go out with him and settle down in a real relationship?" Lindsay suggested.

"Of course not!" Kelsi scoffed like it was preposterous but her friends could tell by the tone of her voice that she was trying to hide something.

Sarah pressed on, following up on Lindsay's attack. While waiting for the main courses to arrive, she asked Kelsi "Are you really saying you don't have any feelings for him and won't care if he fucks someone else?"

Kelsi stared at Sarah and said "I won't care."

"Good. Because I'm fucking the guy this weekend. He just doesn't know it yet."

"What makes you think he will let you fuck him?" Kelsi asked.

"If he doesn't let me I'll just overpower and force him onto his bed, and then ride his cock," Sarah said. Kelsi found herself clenching her fists.

"Have fun," she said through gritted teeth.

Sarah smirked. "Oh, I will," she said.

At the end of the meal, Lindsay paid the bill because it was her turn to do so. The girls then left separately, each having driven her own car to the mall in the first place.

......

When they went back to school on Monday, Todd could tell that people were looking at him differently. More specifically, the girls on the volleyball team were snickering. A few of them covered their mouths and tried to hide it but most didn't bother to. It made him curious until he saw the way that Kelsi was smirking at him. He figured out wha must have happened and marched up to her, where she was standing by her locker, flanked by a couple of teammates. The other two girls were also smirking at him. Kelsi looked so smug and he was pissed off, but also slightly intimidated. She was much taller and stronger than him.

"You told them, didn't you?"

"About how much of a whore you are? Yes, I might have told them."

Todd growled. "I am not a whore!"

"Listen, cutie. You took off your clothes after hearing a little sob story and gave a pity fuck to your best friend's sister. Know what sort of guys does that? Really slutty guys. You are a slut, Todd. So don't try to deny it." Kelsi's friends giggled and ignored the glare he sent their way.

Todd was at a loss for words. He had no idea what to say to these girls.

"She told us about how you said you only wanted to have sex with someone special, but then stuck your cock inside her once she told you she has cancer. Couldn't really keep your pants on after all, could you? You're such a fucking whore, Todd," Reid, one of the girls next to Kelsi, said.

The other girl, Anna, told him "I can't believe you actually believed her lie. I thought you were a smart boy." Kelsi chuckled at this and she gave Todd another condescending grin. He looked away from her. She frowned.

The brunette athlete stepped towards him and shocked him by grabbing his dick through his pants.

"You know, you're actually much smaller than the other guys who've fucked me. But I did enjoy having your cock in my pussy the most. Something about tricking and using you that way really got me off," she told him.

He nearly broke down into tears after hearing her say that but the boy still remained strong, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of seeing him cry. Todd then headed off to his first class of the day, doing his best to ignore all the laughing girls who were making fun of him.

It became harder and harder though as the day went on. More girls called him slut and whore, and he struggled hard to maintain his composure.

He supposed he had it coming. Having sex with his best friend's sister does kind of make him a whore. Can't really blame them for calling it as they see it, can he? Todd just tried to hold his head up high and faced the world with a shaky smile on his face. Just smile. Yes, that's it. 'Smile and pretend nothing's wrong' was what his old man taught him, and it's what he did that day.

"Hey, Todd. Would you fuck me please? I have cancer!" Abigail, an 18 years old female basketball players, mocked him. She and her friends then all cackled like hyenas.

Todd just walked past them without saying a word.

As angry as he felt, he couldn't stop himself from thinking about how good it felt to do it with Kelsi and the way her muscular arms turned him on so much. Yes, he fucked her out of pity but he couldn't deny that he cummed damn hard, way harder than he ever did at his own hands.

He excused himself during his final class of the day, having a boner. The boy rushed out and headed straight for the bathroom, not knowing that one of his classmates sent a text to her friend.....

...............

Before Todd could reach the bathroom, he was intercepted.

Kelsi smirked.

"Were you planning to go jerk off to me?" she asked. He refused to say anything but his expression was all the answer she needed. Her grin grew wider and she marched up to him. "Why masturbate to thoughts of when you could fuck the real me now?" the girl asked. He stared at her in shock before she grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the locker rooms.

She pushed him inside the girls' locker room. Todd protested but she shoved him hard, making him fall, landing on his ass. Then she pulled some ropes out of her bag and used them to bind his wrists and ankles as he struggled. It was futile. She has always been much stronger than him. "Stop," Todd begged her before she finished tying him up.

"Fat chance," replied Kelsi. After that she went back to the door, locking it. "Coach Johnson gave me a key when I gave him a blowjob a few months ago," she told Todd.

The girl unzipped his pants, yanking it down with his boxers. To his shame, his cock was hard for her. "Please don't do this," he begged. Kelsi ignored him and yanked her short skirt down, revealing that she wasn't wearing any underwear. The sight of her hairy pussy only aroused him more.

She mounted his dick and guided him up inside her, taking him for the second time. Only this time, he didn't consent. "You're such a fucking slut, getting so hard for you friend's sister who's already used you before," she sneered at him. Her cunt gripped him tightly. She rode his dick, fucking him violently.

Her huge ass pounded his thighs as she bounced up and down. Kelsi violated him and to his horror he only grew harder inside her from being raped. Her hairy pussy was just so fucking tight. Looking at her thick, curly pubes while she fucked him made him stiffer than he ever imagined possible.

"Ahhhh, you're so tight!" he moaned without thinking. Kelsi smirked as she continued using his cock as a dildo. It was small but the control she had over him was intoxicating. It was like being high. She craved it. She craved him.

And she was having him the way she wanted, sliding her pussy up and down on his cock. Her wet cunt squeezed him tight and he screamed before blowing his load in her pussy.

The girl grinned. Dismounting him, she then straddled his face. "Tongue-fuck me until I cum," she ordered.

He stuck his tongue out and she rode it, sheathing it in her tunnel. At first he just stayed still but then he decided to do some work and lick her clit, before sucking her clitoris into his mouth.

"Yesss. That's it," she hissed. He could taste the mixture of her juices and his own seed. Her pussy juices actually tasted amazing to him, despite how angry he still was at her.

Kelsi moaned louder and started crying his name out loud. She fucked his face, rubbing her cunt all over it. The girl smeared his face with her warm juices and drenched him in her dirty fluids.

Finally, she climaxed. She shrieked and squirted all over his face and in his waiting mouth. He swallowed, gulping down the delicious nectar.

....

Todd went home that day feeling very embarrassed. Not because of the fact that he got raped by a girl, but because he secretly enjoyed it. Well, maybe not so secretly. He did cum a lot and Kelsi did notice it as well. Her smirk when she stood there, her pussy full of his warm cum... Why did he have to be so damn easy? To let her take advantage of him and use his cock like that! Well, it is too late to complain now. All those girls now call him he's Kelsi's whore and there is nothing he can do to change their mind.

But there was something else too, other than the raw pleasure. Something that is much deeper.

Kelsi felt it too. She felt it eating up her insides over the next few days. It was something she has never experienced before in her life. A genuine connection with someone who fucked her. Rather, someone she fucked since she did all the work. Well, he did some of the work on their first time but that's another subject.

It frustrated her to realize that she has fallen in love with Todd, because she knew she would have to give up on sleeping around if she wants a real relationship with him.

But she also knew it would be worth it. She knew being with Todd would give her much more happiness than she would otherwise have. So Kelsi made up her mind and decided that she would quit philandering. The girl would stop sleeping around so she could be with Todd. If he would still have her after how she treated him, that is.

She did trick him into fucking her and she also raped him. If he had done that to her, she would never forgive him. Kelsi guessed she would have to rely on him being a pushover to try to get a second chance for herself.

Todd, meanwhile, had an even harder time coming to terms with his feelings than she did with hers. He struggled with the idea that he has fallen for the girl who first tricked him into having sex with her and then raped him at school. It was so fucking crazy yet he still couldn't dispute the fact that his heart beat wildly every time she entered his mind. She abused him and for some sick, twisted reason he loved her for it. He has fallen for her hard.

RonnieF24
RonnieF24
63 Followers
12