Her Brother's Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy decided that he should take some time to try to get over his feelings.

He left home quietly, deciding to go to his favourite place in the world.

Todd has always loved going whale-watching. He headed to the coast which wasn't far away at all and bought a ticket for himself. Then he went to a nearby ice cream parlour, waiting for an hour.

Finally it was time to board the cruise. He boarded it by himself. This was something which he enjoyed doing on his own. He enjoyed some of the food on the cruise and then went back outside, feeling the clean air run through his hair. Gazing out, he looked at the wide expanse of water. It was the first time he felt at peace in several days and he intended for the moment to last.

He switched his phone off, not wanting to deal with anyone calling him right now.

Pretty soon, he could hear people talking excitedly from the other side of the boat. Todd walked over, apologizing as he accidentally stumbled into something and saw a whale's tail just before it descended back into the water.

Todd stayed on that side of the cruise and smiled as he saw just a few more whales. He stayed there, basking in the warm sunlight and inhaling the scent of the seawater. The fresh air rejuvenated him. By the time the boat headed back to port, he was feeling refreshed. His head was clear. He was no longer as depressed as he was before the trip.

The boy returned home in a much better mood than he was in before he left and he intended to chill out and do some light reading. To his surprise, there was someone waiting there for him, right outside his apartment.

"What are you doing here, Kelsi?" Todd asked when he saw her.

Kelsi took a deep breath.

"I came to apologize," she said.

"Apologize?"

"Yes. For lying to you. For tricking you into fucking me and then raping you at school. I know I was a complete bitch to you and I came here today because I wanted to apologize."

He was caught off guard by how earnest she was but then said "I was upset, but not at you. Only at myself for being so stupid. Didn't even think about how you have always been so healthy."

Kelsi smiled guilty. "I also came here to confess," the girl went on. "Before you, I was content with sleeping around. But something changed after I took your cock and cum for the first time. You're something else. I tried to fight it but couldn't. I want to be with you for real, Todd. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Once again he was surprised by her words. He also felt his heart thumping madly in his chest

The boy nodded and Kelsi grinned.

.......

Sam was eating a sandwich. He munched on it happily when his sister and his best friend entered the house, holding hands. The boy nearly spat food out of his mouth.

"What are you two doing together?"

"I can explain," Todd began, but Sam shushed him.

"You don't have to say anything. I think I can figure it out myself. My sister took advantage of you again, didn't she?"

"For God's sake, Sam! I'm your sister. Yes, I did take advantage of your best friend but I won't do it again. He agreed to give me a second chance," Kelsi said.

"Really?" Sam asked Todd. Todd nodded. "Very well." Then Sam turned back to face his sister and said to Kelsi "If you break his heart I'll kill you."

Kelsi never broke Todd's heart. The two of them dated for several years before getting married and having a daughter.

The End.

12