All Comments on 'Her Brother's Giant Cock Ch. 01.1'

by Live2licku

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
Did you publish this story a few years ago?

This was one of you first stories published back in the day wasn't it? If so, I hope "Ch. 01.1" means a sequel is in the works or a lengthy expansion, it was beyond good, it was great, the first time I read it. A sequel involving more than just Wendy, Pam, and Angie, may their mother, cousins, or even a few classmates or neighbors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sister

This story made me throb so much because it reminded me so much how promiscuous my younger sister was and how in awe she was when she saw my big penis for the first time!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 5 years ago

Very nice. It was a smooth read with nothing to jar the reader out of the experience.

I hope there are another dozen chapters to come, and hopefully you'll flesh out the characters a bit. Maybe give us some insight into what the women are feeling now that they've been exposed.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Loved it! I wonder how sexy Clark's mom is and if she might be his next conquest?

Live2lickuLive2lickualmost 5 years agoAuthor
Whoops, and Thanks!

Looks like this uploaded with a small error, there should be a line break after the "You're my cock sucking slut sister, that's all I need from you" line. I'll have to re-upload and fix that.

Clancy31015 - Yes, this was the first story I ever wrote, a long time ago (2002!). Did you remember seeing it back in the day? It's been my favorite for a while, but the original version here had a few spelling and grammatical errors that always bugged me. I also wanted to enable commenting.

I might write some more chapters, it depends on how the response is. I have a lot of notes about the characters and what happens behind/between the scenes here in chapter 1.

Live2lickuLive2lickualmost 5 years agoAuthor
Oh no

I noticed a few more little mistakes (mostly in edit's I made). Working on fixing them.

reekerreekeralmost 5 years ago
Good story

This may be one of my favorites. Continue please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please keep writing again!

I have really enjoyed the original upload of this for years. Please keep going, you're a good writer with good ideas. Don't let this be the only story you upload!

starfight22starfight22almost 5 years ago
Great!

Awesome story. Can't wait for more. Would love to read Wendy getting pregnant.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
What's next?

A perfect sequel would be their mother catching them with Pam and Wendy or even a sleepover or the cheerleading squad finding out about his huge equipment before a competition and them walking funny to school or the competition.

Live2lickuLive2lickualmost 5 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

It's funny, I got several messages with ideas of what to do next, many of them varying wildly from each other. Believe it or not, I have a lot of background written for these characters and I wouldn't want to do something that I don't think matches their personalities.

I'm working on the next chapter, though I'm not sure when it will be done. It's the same story as this one, except told mostly from Clark's perspective instead of Angela's. There's a lot omitted from this chapter that I wanted to include. I'll post the revision I mentioned to Chapter 1.1 once I've completed this next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Story Ideas

I enjoyed your story and saw your recent comment. I am into the cuckold incest thing. Its definitively a category thats picking up but theres a certain kind of story that isnt touched upon much. A stud brother fucking his mom while his wimpy brother watches. Give a story like that a shot. Thanks.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 4 years ago
What's next?

Anything more in the pipeline for you?

Live2lickuLive2lickuabout 4 years agoAuthor

@Clancy31015 I've got a few more chapters of this story in the pipeline, but I keep revising and rethinking them.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

With COVID-19, can we expect anything new before New Year's?

Live2lickuLive2lickuover 3 years agoAuthor
Update

Made a few more small changes to this story - fixed more mistakes and rethought a few of the changes I made before. This comment will probably go up before the updates are approved, if someone is looking for an immediate difference. I've been working intermittently on several other chapters of this story, but I keep rethinking things and so it's going slow. If you like this story, feel free to comment or give feedback. I enjoy talking about story ideas with people, if anyone is curious about what I've been working on.

devildog0302devildog0302over 3 years ago
More, please...

Still waiting, hoping for another chapter or more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Goddamn dude. This story is awesome. Got such a fat trouser burster of a boner right now from this story. I hope you write more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW. Stayed aroused all through the story. Please write more chapters soon. DWH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLive2licku@Live2licku
123 Followers
Used to have an account here forever ago, Liv2licku, but don't have that email anymore. The old bio is still fitting: "Youthful discovery, delight in play and promiscuity, uncontrollable, relentless wanton desire - See a pattern?" I love exploring fantasies through writing, an...