All Comments on 'Her Bully'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster10 months ago

An absolutely beautiful and loving story. I enjoyed how you built the challenges into friendship and ultimately into love. Just a wonderful morning read.

MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

Thought “system development discussions” enhanced this love story — provided background that made the outcome feel real. Never distracting; could visualize workplace dynamic. As a near hopeless romantic, really enjoyed this piece as well as others you’ve crafted. Please continue to share your imagination.

AliceGeeAliceGee10 months ago

A thoroughly enjoyable read. Well crafted with good characterization. Well done and five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Aww. A little abrupt pacing, but overall a sweet story. Thanks!

souperkev011souperkev01110 months ago

What you said at the beginning about a slow build up not being to my liking, was wrong. I found it was paced just right it was a beautifully written story. I loved it immensely, you have my deepest gratitude and heartfelt wishes to continue on writing stories like this or any other stories that wander in that beautiful mind of yours!!!!!

Rainyday493Rainyday49310 months ago

What a lovely story, with a nice hot conclusion too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can we get a part 2?

PappasleazePappasleaze10 months ago

When reading I thought the first page and a half could have been a little shorter, but by time I finished I don't want you to change a thing. very good 5 star story.

Qwer12Qwer1210 months ago

Outstanding and so well done. Excellent and wonderful characters that made a great story. Top shelf entertainment 5 star. Cheers

nogravynogravy10 months ago

The ending sort of dropped off a cliff but the entire story was otherwise very entertaining. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A 5-star-worthy story through the first three pages. But that ending was...ABRUPT...and perfunctory! Almost like you grew tired of it, or were running up against a self-imposed word count. There was a lot more potential here in these characters and this story as Mireille and Angela navigate their evolving relationship. You have talent. I hope you revisit this story at some point and expand upon it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous