Her Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie held my hand the whole way there, and even after we sat down at the table. Angie wanted a photo of us together, and she first held her phone out to do a selfie just of us close together. Then she took another one with her kissing me on the cheek. Finally she got one with the two of us kissing on the lips. She sent me the photos and said that now I had proof that she really was interested in me.

I suppose people could interpret those photos in many ways, but the fact was that the one where we kissed, she was leaning into me, not vice versa. It would be harder for someone to think I was coming on to her, when she was the one leaning in. The scars of my past were something I had trouble shaking. Angie swore she wanted to be with me and finally recorded herself saying exactly that.

It might take a while for my fears to dissipate, but I was starting to believe her. We stayed in most of the day Saturday, making love or at least kissing and cuddling through the day. We did get out some on Sunday, walking through town, holding hands. That didn't seem to bother anyone. We ran into some of the people we knew at the client.

The people who knew us said they knew we were a couple but had been keeping under wraps. They said they thought we were a cute couple and wished us well. So now we were out to the staff at that client, even if we weren't out to the folks at our company. We just enjoyed the day and each other's company. We returned to work on Monday, but were most openly affectionate.

Of course word got back to our company, and we got a call from one of the higher ups. We were told that we'd finish the current assignment as was, but that we'd have to be on separate teams after that. That was sad, since we did work well together, but the company had policies against people working with a significant other.

We talked it over, then when we finished our assignment, we both gave notice. Angie and I moved in together and set up our own little company doing outsourced work, much as we'd been doing for our employer. We'd worked with a number of clients, who really appreciated our work, and were glad to hire us for projects.

In some ways, it's a bigger gamble, going on our own, but we seem to be doing okay so far. Angie proposed to me and we're making plans to get married. She'll be in a wedding dress, and I'll be in a tux, but then I've never favored feminine clothing. It's still hard for me to believe that I'm in love with the woman who had been my bully.

It's funny, she calls me by my full name, Mireille. I only call her Angie, since to me Angela was my tormentor, but Angie is my lover. We have not talked seriously about a family, though I get the feeling she'd like some kids. If so, she'll have to have them, since I have no desire to go through pregnancy.

If you had told me that my life would be made complete by the same person who'd made my life hell, I'd have told you that you were insane. That seems to be what has happened, as unlikely as it might have been.