Her Bully's Ex Ch. 01

Story Info
Tormented girl is saved by her bully’s ex-bf.
6.1k words
3.83
18.9k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben is in a rather foul mood today. He just woke up from another nightmare. They have been occurring pretty frequently for him the last month. The nerd would wake up and find himself sweaty. It's really starting to get to him and make him feel angsty now. There seems to be nothing Ben can do about it, except try to get used to the horrible dreams that are assailing him more and more often. He finds himself thinking back to how it all started. It feels like a fresh stab wound to the chest even though it happened more than one month ago and he's had a lot of time to try and get over it.

Despite being one of the geekiest boys in his school, he got asked out by and dated one of the hottest girls in school, Tiffany, simply because they were childhood best friends. She was and still is way out of his league, being a strawberry blond swimmer. Tiffany was faithful to him up until a guy in their year started seducing her. She resisted Vince at first but that large footballer kept on pestering her and eventually went to her house and showed her his ten inches cock. Any resistance she had was gone and she ended up sleeping with him on that day.

Tiffany slept with the bastard behind Ben's back for a couple of weeks. Ben noticed how she would often look nervous when he walks by her as she's using her phone. Eventually, he supposes the secrecy got to her because she broke up with him. And it was brutal. She sent him a video. When he clicked it, he saw her completely naked. "Hi, baby," Tiffany said to him in the video. "I used to love you and your tiny cock, but then Vince showed me this." Vince then walked into the frame of the video, his massive pole fully erect.

She caressed it, stroking the shaft softly and bending down to kiss the tip of the monster cock. "Do you like my huge fucking dick, slut?" Vince asks her as she begins to suck his dick and then deepthroats it. Ben watches the video in horror as he slides his cock down Tiffany's throat and Tiffany sucks, bobbing her head slightly. She gagged from the length of Vince's prick as he ran his hands through her glossy long hair and face fucked her violently. Ben could feel the salty tears pricking his eyes as he watched this scene.

When she paused to take a breath, Tiffany said "Yes, handsome. I love your cock. It is so much bigger than my loser boyfriend's. I love your dick more than I love my boyfriend, Vince." Those words stung him more than anything else could. Then it got worse as Tiffany laid on her back and Vince climbed on top of her, sliding his cock deep inside her bald pussy. "Yes! Oh god, please fuck me, baby. Show my limp dick boyfriend how a real man fucks a real woman. Fuck me hard, Vince. Fuck me harder than my small cock boyfriend can fuck me."

Ben continued to stare at the screen as Vince slammed into Tiffany's cunt, pulverising the blonde's snatch. He drilled her mercilessly, making her cry in pleasure. She was far louder than I ever made her, Ben realised as he continued to watch in horror, noticing her pussy juices gushing out in massive floods. "Will you dump your boyfriend for my cock? Will you dump him to feel me pumping my hard dick in and out of you every day?" Vince asks, grabbing her big buttocks and squeezing them as he pounded her, hammering Tiffany's little pussy. "Tell me. I want to hear you say it, baby girl. Say that you'll leave your boyfriend for me."

"I'll leave him for you! Ohhh I love your fucking cock so much! My boyfriend is a needle dick loser! Aaaah I don't want him anymore! Ooooh fuck me harder!" Eventually, Vince cummed inside her, filling her up with more cum than Ben could release with three orgasms. Of course he did. His balls were much larger than Ben's. Tiffany turned to face the camera and walked up to it. She held it close to give a very clear view of Vince's cum leaking out of her freshly fucked pussy. "You will never get to fuck me again. I don't want to be with you anymore, wimp."

That savage break up video was a month ago and Ben moped for the majority of the duration. Right now he is no longer crying because of it but because he really loved Tiffany, the pain is still there. As much as he tries, he couldn't just stop himself from having the nightmares, seeing her fucking Vince in his dreams. She's also been sending him videos of the two of them having sex and her having sex with other guys as well, despite him telling her to stop several times. Each time he emailed her and begged her to stop sending him the sex videos, she'd reply with 'I want you to watch the girl you love get fucked by bigger, better cocks.' He doesn't know it but she's actually still secretly in love with and wants him back, but isn't sure how to approach him about it. Doing this is her way of trying to deny her own feelings.

Ben quickly brushes his teeth and then takes a shower, putting on any clothes that he could find in his closet. He doesn't really have any fashion sense and doesn't care if they match or not. All that matters is that they fit. Then he have a breakfast by himself, since his parents have already left for work. It is a short distance from their home to school and he walks there by himself, feeling quite down trodden like he usually does. Getting cheated on and dumped, and then sent all those nasty videos, made his school life go from bad to terrible.

Other students sneer at Ben and mock him for being a loser, getting cuckolded by Tiffany. He has grown quite desensitised to this now and just shrugs them off as he walks by. Eventually they stop, seeing how he holds his head up high and refuses to cower anymore. They realise they will never be able to break him the way he was already broken before, even if he hasn't managed to pick up all the pieces and put them back together yet, so they now stop with all the comments.

Suddenly, he could hear a girl's voice saying "Why won't you just leave me alone?" He looks up from his phone and is surprised to see Tiffany and other girls surrounding Jasmine, a very beautiful black girl who he guesses must have been the one to say what he heard. He is proven right when the ebony girl says "I never did a thing to you. Can you please just stop hassling me already?" She is actually a bit more muscular than the other girls but has to plead with them since they outnumber her five to one. Not very fair on her at all.

Tiffany then says in her snobbish voice "How about this? I'll leave you alone if you fucking leave the swim team. We don't need a goddamn nigger like you to swim for us." Ben is shocked. He had never heard his ex girlfriend speaking like this back when they were together. Yes, he has been thinking the worst of her ever since she cheated on and then dumped him, but he never thought she could be so evil in every sense of the word. This is just too much and he knows he has to do something. He failed to stand up to her for himself but he can't let her be a bitch again to another person.

He steps up to her from the side and says "Leave her alone!" Tiffany immediately stops. "I knew you were a whore but I never knew you're a fucking racist too, bitch." His words make Tiffany recoil and she turns to face him, surprised to see him here. Ben is too focused on staring her down to notice that Jasmine has turned to watch him. "Do you have any redeeming qualities at all, other than your physical ability? And before you say you're a good swimmer, you suck. My aunt swam the 200m last week and she was two seconds faster than your best time. She hasn't seriously trained since 1995."

It shocks her to hear him talk to her like this. Tiffany might have sent him many videos of her getting stuffed by various guys' cocks, but she only did it because humiliating him turns her on. Despite all the shit she did, she never stopped loving him. She broke up with him because she needed big cocks but now she wants both the cute boy she loves and the big cocks out there, so she says "I'll leave this nigger alone if you take me back, baby. Please, be my boyfriend again and I'll leave Jasmine alone. I'll also make sure the others do too."

Now it is Ben's turn to be shocked. As he looks at his ex girlfriend, Jasmine looks at him. She finds herself enchanted by this cute boy who just stepped in and is now protecting her from the evil bitch who's been hurling a slur at her. "What do you mean?" he asks her incredulously. "You were the one who dumped me. Have you forgotten that? Are you a dumb person as well as a racist slut?" All of Tiffany's friends are as stunned as her to hear him speak to her so savagely. They thought he's still the snivelling coward who broke into tears when she left him to get fucked by much bigger and longer cocks.

"I made a terrible mistake," Tiffany says to him pleadingly. "If you would just give me another chance, I promise I won't humiliate you about it anymore. I'll still have sex with other guys but I won't rub it in. You don't have to see it anymore. I won't even mention it when we are together." She looks at him desperately, before starting to smirk. Tiffany knows how hot she is. Not only is she out of his league appearance wise, but she is also richer too. She thinks that he will fold and take her back with open arms, but then he begins scoffing, making her frown. "What's so funny? I'm being serious with you here. I want you back and there is nothing I won't do to have your arms around me again."

"What's funny is that you want me to throw a hotdog down a corridor," he sneers. This elicits even more gasps from the girl. Ben has never, ever slut-shamed anyone before. He is making a special exception for Tiffany, though. She can sleep around all she wants but she did it when they were in a relationship, which was cheating. And to send him the videos? That was a real bitch move, and he is nothing but disgusted with her. Then he turns to Jasmine and asks "Are you okay? Did they hit you anywhere? I can tell the teachers they were bullying you. I am a bit of a teacher's pet, if that's ever a good thing."

"They hit me on the cheek. Could you please kiss it to make it feel better?" she asks him with a cute pout. Jasmine inwardly smirks. This boy is so cute and brave too, standing up for her like that. It makes her want him so much, and the fact that he is her bully's ex is making it just that tiny bit hotter to her. She'd still fuck him anyway but humiliating Tiffany is the perfect cherry on top. Tiffany watches as her adorable ex kisses Jasmine right on the cheek. She is already starting to understand how much pain Ben went through, but this is really only the beginning.

....

After he stood up to her teammates for her, Jasmine fell for Ben really quickly. She spends the next few days hanging out with him. The boy has no idea why the black bombshell wants to spend so much time with him, but he isn't going to protest about it. Not when he's been yearning for human contact for some time now. All he knows is that he now has someone to spend time with. She is making him feel safer with her in just a few days than Tiffany did in 8 years. That's just how Jasmine is. She has this special quality to her which makes him feel comfortable and ready to pour his heart out.

She finds his shyness adorable but also just wants to fuck him. The girl thinks about slipping something into his water but then realizes that he could get a bad reaction to it and even die. It's not such a good idea. That's why she's settled for just hanging out with him first in order to gain his trust. Once she has it, she can just sneak her way into his pants and black him. When he goes black he won't go back, she thinks to herself with a cheeky grin on her face. That's what her mom said and her dad, who is a white man, never looked at a white woman.

Right now he is sitting next to her at the library with his nose in a book, as he usually is. She glances at him out of the corner of her eye and couldn't help but think of how freaking adorable Ben is. There's no way she'd be able to keep her hands off him for much longer. She decides to throw caution to the wind and just reaches for his crotch under the table. The ebony girl grabs his dick through his pants with a smirk. "What are you doing? We're in the library. Let go!" he whispers, alarmed. The boy can't believe what is happening to him right now.

Suddenly, a new girl who transferred a week ago approaches their table. "Hi, you're Ben, right?" she asks. Ben nods and Jasmine watches the two of them, a jealous expression on her face. "My name's Jess. I'm in your history class. Could you please help me out with our assignment?" Jasmine feels anger in her veins as she looks at this bitch. Ben is hers. No other girl can be near him. She is incredibly pissed when Ben nods his head once more. How could he not see that this girl isn't really interested in his help with studying but is trying to get into his pants?

"Sure, I'll help you," he tells her and then gets up from his seat. "I need to go to the toilet now." The boy is oblivious to how his two newest friends are both trying to get into his pants and one of them is angry with the other about it. He just heads to the bathroom to take a piss, thinking that nothing will happen while he leaves the girls there. As smart as he is, Ben couldn't have been more wrong on that count. Things could get very, very wrong and they are about to. By the time he comes back, it would be in shambles and there just won't be anything he can do about it.

Jasmine takes a deep breath to try and calm herself down. She looks at Jess and plasters a fake smile on her face. "I can tell you like him," the black girl says teasingly, making Jess blush. "You aren't actually interested in getting his help for history, aren't you? It is just an excuse for you to be near him, right?" Jessy shyly nods, embarrassed that she has been seen through so easily. She did approach him because she thinks he is cute and wants to go out with the boy, but didn't know how else to initiate a conversation with the shy nerd.

"Could you please keep it a secret from Ben? I'm not ready for him to know yet. I want to tell him when I'm ready," Jess says to Jasmine, who quickly nods. She is still giving the bitch a fake smile and Jess is buying it like a chump, simply not suspecting a thing. "Thank you so much! If you ever need anything from me, just let me know." I need you to go away, Jasmine thinks. But then a smart idea occurs to her. She quickly hides the smirk from her face and assumes a grave one instead, looking at her in all earnestness, appearing very believable.

"I really don't like talking about people behind their backs," Jasmine says to her love rival. "But there is something you must know first." She could tell that she has Jess hooked. "Ben might seem like a perfect goody two shoes, but he used to be a drug user who took a lot of cocaine. I know because he had to steal money to buy the drug and my father was his defense lawyer when he eventually got caught. So yeah, you'd be dating a former drug addict. But I'm pretty sure that he's not using anymore now. It's been a long time since he was last arrested for it."

Jess looks dismayed by the news. She is crestfallen to hear that the boy she has a crush on was once a druggie. Indeed, she is so absorbed in her feelings that she doesn't notice the very mischievous smirk on Jasmine's face right after she said this. "I guess I don't want to be with him anymore," Jess mutters as she stands there. It is going exactly how Jasmine wanted it to go. Her father is a lawyer, but he never defended Ben since Ben never actually used drugs, much less steal money to buy them. It was all made up in her mind to prevent someone else from taking an interest in him.

Ben finally comes back from the toilet and is surprised to see the intense look on Jess' face. "What's going on?" the boy asks her politely as he sits back on his chair, now looking up at her, feeling very curious. She wouldn't answer him yet though. "Seriously Jess, why exactly are you giving me that look?" He is now very wary, not knowing the reason why she is looking at him in such a different way after he's been gone for only five minutes. Ben turns to Jasmine for help but the ebony teen only shrugs, making him feel the same level of cluelessness as before.

"I'm really sorry, Ben," Jess says to him with a solemn expression on her face. "But I don't want your help studying anymore. I think I will handle it myself, if that's okay with you." Then the girl leaves the table without another word and he just sits there with Jasmine next to him, feeling more perplexed than he ever felt before. Jasmine could barely stop herself from giggling out loud at how it went. This is so much easier than she thought it would be. It was too easy to convince Jess. That stupid bitch doesn't deserve Ben if she couldn't even give him benefit of the doubt or stick around long enough to ask him.

"What on earth is up with her?" Ben asks, more to himself than to anyone else. He turns to look at Jasmine, who is busy pretending to be surprised by this turn of events as much as he is. It is a convincing performance and he buys it completely, not suspecting her for a single moment. Why would he? He is still oblivious to the fact that she is trying to get into his pants. Ben just sits down with her and continues with reading a passage from a textbook that he needs for class. He can't let himself be too distracted by interpersonal stuff.

But then something crazy happens that he can't ignore anymore. During the morning break, people in the hallway start whispering. At first he thinks that it is about how Tiffany cuckolded and dumped him, but it is even worse. To his shock, he is being called a druggie. Jess spread rumors about him, which is an even better outcome than Jasmine had hoped for. Now no girl would ever want him again. Nobody wants to be with a drug addict. Sensitive adults might but not other teens who couldn't sympathize with the struggle of a boy trying to overcome his demons.

Jasmine silently snickers to herself as she watches the white bimbo boy she is in love with wonder about what the hell is going on right now. Yes, he might be smart, but she'll turn him into a bimbo with her black pussy soon enough. She will fuck him so hard he won't be able to think of anything but sliding his white cock into her black cunt. She'll make him her whore. God, she's getting so wet already, just from thinking about it. Her thong is very drenched. She can't wait to feel him cumming in her pussy and leaves campus during a free period to go to the local clinic and get an IUD inserted.

Whilst she's at the clinic, Ben is at school by himself. He feels someone tapping his shoulder and turns around, wondering who it is. The boy sighs once he sees Tiffany's face. It does surprise him to see the worried expression on her face though. "What the hell do you want?" he asks her. "In case you're too stupid to understand it, what I said a few days ago meant that I don't want anything to do with you ever again, so fuck off!" He then proceeds to turn away from her and starts to walk away, when she grabbed his arm and spins him back around, forcing him to face her. "What are you doing now? Let go of me."

"No! Not until you tell me what's going on," Tiffany says to him, making him raise his eyebrows. She sighs before reluctantly releasing his arm. "There. Happy?" He shrugs at her. "Listen, we grew up together. I know you more than anyone, except your parents. You would never, ever do drugs, so why the hell are people saying that you did?" She sounds genuinely concerned for him and his heart softens slightly. She was right. They did grow up together, after all. Even if she cheated on him, he couldn't forget about the part where they played together as toddlers. There are just too many memories lurking there in the back of his mind for him to let go of all of them.

12