Her Bully's Ex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why does it matter to you anyways?" he finally replies with a question of his own. He takes a step back and away from her, and now she is wearing a crest fallen look on her perfect face. "We are not together anymore, Tiffany. I no longer care about what happens to you, so what goes on in my life is none of your damn business. Just stay out of it or I'll send all the videos you sent to me to your parents. Bet they'd love to know what a slut their 'innocent' little girl has turned into, huh? You might be happy without me but can you life without your parents? Even if you don't love them as much as they love you, you'll still need their money to get into college because you aren't that good at swimming to get a scholarship, unlike Jasmine, who's already gotten a lot of offers." It feels so satisfying to see her face after he said that. She looks even more offended by his remark on her swimming ability than when he called her a slut.

"I can swim faster than her! I'll show you," she says. "But that's not the point. You are the love of my life, Ben. I made a terrible mistake when I dumped you in that video and tried to humiliate you. I never should have done that. I'll do anything to get you back. I'll even buy you a car if you want. I know your parents won't buy you one."

But Ben doesn't care to listen and walks away.

....

Eight days, six hours and thirty two minutes after she first talked to Ben, Jasmine is sitting in her bedroom and waiting for her friends to arrive. Despite being bullied by some racist teammates, she is still one of the popular girls and has friends of her own. They should be here any minute now so that they can talk about what she plans to do next. She has already cockblocked him by telling Jess that lie so now only she and her friends know that he isn't really a druggie. Her friends wouldn't upset her by making a move on him so she is the only choice he gets if he's horny and she intends to get him horny soon.

She is worried that her friends' advices would be too aggressive. One of them could have been imprisoned for raping her boyfriend but managed to avoid it, probably because the guy was completely mind broken after being forced to orgasm 10 times and fully addicted to his girlfriend's tight pussy. Jasmine still shudders whenever her friend brags about raping that poor boy. It's crazy how depraved some of the girls she regularly hang out with are, and the lengths they will go to to get the dicks they want. She knows she wouldn't have to rape Ben though. He would fold soon enough.

When they finally arrive, Jasmine says 'Afternoon, girls. I need your help." It surprises Layla, Sherry and Erica to hear this from their tall friend. Jasmine is the leader of the group and never asks for help. She always has a very strong, dominant personality and sees asking for help as something weak people do. "It's about a guy that I'm in love with. I want to fuck him, but I don't know anything about seduction. You two, on the other hand, have some experience with sex. Just tell me what I should do to get into a guy's pants."

"I'm not sure if you want my advice, since what I did was basically rape Rob," Layla mutters, making her friends snicker. "He was asking for it though, with how cute he was and still is. Since he was my ex then, I asked his new girlfriend to tie him up and then went in and fucked him. He was hooked on my pussy after that." She then pauses. "But you said you disagree with raping guys, didn't you? So I guess just molesting him until he gives in?" It's the best that she could offer since she herself just went for it and used full on rape to get her ex boyfriend to become her boyfriend for the second time.

"You wouldn't have had to use rape if you didn't dump him though," Sherry remarks. "I mean, the only reason Rob moved on was because you were a jerk, but Jasmine here isn't a jerk." She then turns to Jasmine and says "Don't rape him. It's unnecessary. Do what I did." At this point she blushes slightly but then she continues anyway. "I simply gave Matthew a pair of my used panties and told him he can use it to jerk off with. As dense as he is, even my sweet nerd got the message and was balls deep inside me that night, cumming bucketloads in my pussy."

Erica now speaks up. "Or you can just say the words. Tell him to just fuck you. Most guys are sluts who just want to fuck." The other girls find themselves nodding along to this as they can see the truth in her words. "Especially guys like Ben." Jasmine turns to face her in a moment of surprise. "You thought we didn't notice you spending all the time with him? It's so obvious you want to get in his pants. And it's not difficult. The nerdy boys are always sluts on the inside. Just tell him to fuck you and he will do it. I'm telling you that Ben is a whore. He just doesn't know it yet."

"Thanks a lot for your suggestions, my friends," Jasmine finally responds to the advice she got. "I think I'll try what Erica said, and maybe slip him one of my panties, like Sherry told me. If that doesn't work, then I'll use rape like Layla did. But that's only a last resort." Her friends all nod approvingly. Truth be told, Layla didn't even want to have to resort to rape, but she had no choice. Her guy didn't recognize the fact that he belongs to her. Whenever a girl falls in love with a boy, that boy is hers, pure and simple. "Anything else, anybody?"

Her friends go silent for a moment, before Erica says "Oh, don't forget protection. We're too young to get pregnant now. I'm on contraceptive implant myself but I'll get it removed after college so that my boyfriend knocks me up without knowing. That way he'll always have to be with me. I know he probably won't break up with me anyways but it's just to be sure." Everyone just stare at her incredulously, except Layla, who is already thinking of doing the same thing. It really does sound like a good idea, Jasmine ends up thinking to herself. Might even do that to Ben after getting a job. "You should use a condom if you don't have time to get an implant yet," Erica continues.

"I already got an IUD inserted inside me," she says to her friends, who all quirk their eyebrows, surprised to hear this from Jasmine. She's the only virgin in the group and now it looks like she is fully committed to getting rid of her V-card. "There won't be a condom between his dick and my pussy. I won't allow it." The black girl means this too. She will really never, ever let anything come between her and Ben's cock. Nothing at all. "If you'll excuse me, I have to go help my mom make our dinner. You three can wait here and masturbate while I'm gone. I know how much of a horn dog each of you are." She then leaves the room and closes the door, in case her mother comes in and gets a heart attack from seeing three 18 years old girls fingering themselves.

She gets to the kitchen and figures out from the moan coming from her parents' bedroom that her mom is fucking her dad right now. Jasmine snickers as she thinks about how slutty her dad is, always screaming his head off when her mom is riding him and using him like the whore he is. Her dad is basically her mom's sex slave. There is no denying it. He himself is perfectly fine with being treated like an object, and even objectifies himself for Jasmine's mom's sake sometimes. Jasmine knows she got her aggressive genes from her mother, whose first date involved hiring some guys to take pictures of her dad naked in the locker room and blackmailing him into banging her in a dark alleyway at night.

A few minutes later, her mother leaves the bedroom, looking very pleased with herself. "Sorry if your father was a little bit loud," she says to Jasmine, who just rolls her yes. "I haven't fucked him that hard in a long time. Damn near broke the headboard while I was riding his prick." Jasmine makes a disgusted look on her face but then gets wet thinking of doing the same thing to Ben later. She is better at concealing lust than her mother is, though. Granted, her mother doesn't really try to hide it, but still, when she does she isn't very good at it.

"That's okay, mom," Jasmine finally says to her mother. "I'm used to hearing dad moaning like a bitch in heat now." She then starts chopping up some carrots. As she chop them, the ebony girl finds herself growing slightly nervous. Jasmine has always been very confident, parading her thick, muscular ass around in tight booty shorts, but right now she is feeling nervous, which is very unusual for a girl like her. She has never been anxious like this in a very long time. Not even when she was surrounded by racist swimmers who are trying to pressure her to leave the team. "By the way, there's something I really want to ask for your advice on, mom."

"Sure thing, honey," her mother says as she reaches for some ingredients. She is looking for the salt shaker, waiting for her only daughter to say something. When Jasmine doesn't say anything, she realizes there must be something wrong. "What's going on, sweetie?" the concerned mom asks, turning back around to face Jasmine. Jasmine bites her lower lip nervously, not sure what to do or say. She didn't really think of how she'll ask her mother for her help on this before approaching her. It was more of an impulse thing than a well thought out idea.

"There is this guy in my class that I am in love with," Jasmine says, making her mom gasp in delight. "The problem is that he is really oblivious. I think that the only way to get him to realize that I want him is to grab his dick and tell him to fuck me. Do you think I should do that, or would it be too aggressive?" She waits patiently for her mother to give her an answer, genuinely curious. Her mother might have been a super aggressive girl back in the days, but now she is much more mature, from what her friends have said to Jasmine over the years.

"Oh, honey! That's so great!" her mom gushes to Jasmine. Jasmine smiles at her and stands as her mother hugs her tightly. "I remember the time I lost my virginity. Your father was trying to save himself for when we're in love but you know what a horny woman I am. So I just blackmailed him into fucking me with pictures some guys I paid took of him having a shower after PE classes. He was really cute when he tried to deny me his cock." Jasmine rolled her eyes again. Sometimes it bothers her how casually her mom talks of raping her dad.

"Yeah, but you don't have to do that to him anymore because he is addicted to your pussy now," Jasmine says to her mother. "I mean, he's wrapped around your little finger." She sighs and sits on a chair in the living room for about a few seconds before standing back up again and then getting a bottle of vodka from the fridge. Then the tall black girl pours herself a shot, quickly gulping it down. Jasmine drinks vodka each time she feels conflicted about something. "Do you think I should just go ahead and find a way to rape Ben the way you raped dad back when you were our age?"

"You should. Boys need to learn their place. They are born to serve and fuck the girls who want them," her mother tells her. "This Ben is just an object, sweetie. You love him and he should be grateful for that. One day he will thank you for making him see that he belongs to you." She then pats her daughter on the shoulder. "Your aunt used roofies but I highly discourage that since he might get a bad reaction. Just grab him by the balls and see if he would agree to fuck you or not. He might just say yes, but if he doesn't, then push him onto a couch and rip his clothes off and fuck his brains out."

"I'll think about it," Jasmine promises her mom with a grin and goes back to cook. She and her mom are both good at cooking, but her mother is still a bit better, having not taught Jasmine all that she knows yet. Jasmine feels much better about her situation. Aside from swimming, cooking is her favorite activity, one that is almost as effective at helping her clear her mind. That is what she needs right now. A clear mind to figure out what her next move should be.

Author's Note : Jasmine is one awesome chick, eh?

12