Her Butler Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James, I am very aware of how important your spankings have become to you and to me. I see no reason to stop spanking you on a regular basis. But this is different. For months you have kept secret this erotic fantasy involving me. Early on we might have dealt with it together. But now it has gone past that. This is the best solution I could find. I think we should work with them."

Miss Lake jumped in, "I have our standard contract here. All we have to fill in is the level of punishment, the means and the appointment time. Everything else is prepared according to my preliminary conversations with Miss Kendall."

Jennifer took the contract and started reading. She was a lawyer, contract law her specialty. She was satisfied. "Not the way I would have written it, but it will suffice."

Jim read his copy. Three pages of small print. On the first page he saw he had a voice in the contract, if he agreed to it. He would receive corporal punishment, he could choose the implement, Jennifer the level or extent of the punishment. Additional punishments, if any, would be decided by agreement with his disciplinarian at the time of his appointment.

"What level, Miss Kendall? I think James' delinquency deserves a severe penalty, don't you?"

"You have more experience in these things. Severe. Level five?"

1, 2 and 3 are considered warnings, 4, 5 and 6 are reprimands, 7, 8 and 9 are severe, 10 and up are judicial. For first timers, we don't recommend anything beyond severe. May I suggest a level 7 in this case?"

"Level seven it is, don't you agree James?"

"Um, OK." Jim was clearly hesitant.

"James, Miss Kendall and I agree that a level seven correction will provide justice for her and for you. Do you agree to a level seven corporal punishment? Yes or no?"

"Yes." James replied in a very small voice.

"More enthusiasm, man! Level seven, yes or no?"

"Yes! Level seven!"

"Wonderful! What implement do you select? For a level seven you can have a leather prison strap, a dragon cane or a wooden paddle."

"I don't know."

"May I suggest the paddle. It is the most controlled. Your disciplinarian is less likely to have an errant stroke."

"The paddle."

"Now we need to choose the secondary implement, to be used at the discretion of your disciplinarian. You can choose, tawes, or junior cane."

"What's a tawes?"

"It is a leather strap split into two or three tails. In your case, I recommend it over the cane, but either would be effective."

"I'll choose that."

"Which?"

"The leather strap thing."

"Oh Excellent! You have chosen well, Mr. O'Neall! I am so pleased with your cooperation in filing in this contract!

She paused and wrote in his choices. "There we have it; A level seven paddling with enhancements, and a tawes for secondary correction. Miss Kendall has already selected all very best options. She obviously cares about your well-being. Everything will be taken care of. Neither of you have anything to worry about. Miss Kendall, James here will be dealt with appropriately. Mr. O'Neall, your discipline will be carried out safely and effectively. Are there any questions?"

"When will this happen?"

"Oh my, thank you, James. In the excitement I almost forgot. You have been so very good and compliant. We have an opening on Friday morning. Can you get a medical leave for a day from work? A nurse on our staff can provide a letter of confirmation if necessary."

"I can get the day off."

"Wonderful. Your appointment will be at 9:45 in the morning. Please do not be either late or early. We have reserved a six-minute window for your arrival - three minutes either side of 9:45. You want to arrive at the front door of our office between 9:42 and 9:48. This protects the privacy of other clients and delinquents."

"Other clients." Jim paused. "Will Jennifer be there?"

"No James, you will be on your own. I hope to hear how things went Friday evening when I get home."

"Here are your instructions including directions to our office. Please read these and be on time. I can't emphasize it enough. You want to be on time for this appointment. There will be additional correction for arriving outside these times. We don't want that."

If it had not been for the chastity cage, he would have obsessed all week about Friday morning. But the cage between his legs was a more immediate predicament. His continual proximity to Jennifer's lingerie resulted an almost constant pressure when he was home. At work sometimes he forgot he was wearing the device, but he found he had to sit to urinate. It was odd not feeling his penis, the plastic tube prevented any contact. At work it was just strange, but he could deal with it.

Jennifer showed him how to wash her things in Woolite. He set up a wash basin on the counter in his bath. He washed, then rinsed each item twice, then hung it up on a clothesline he installed on new hooks across his bath.

He took baths with her bras and underwear hanging over his head. At home the cage became impossibly frustrating. He learned where to apply the lubricant to reduce irritation. The first night he woke several times. Thursday morning, he had a painful erection trapped in plastic. Mercifully, Friday morning came quickly.

Jennifer did not exercise on Friday, but instead spent the morning with him. She made the coffee before he got up! When she seemed concerned, he told her it would be alright. She should go to work. Not to worry. He liked her smile. He missed seeing it. She put her hand on his shoulder. "We'll talk this evening." He closed the door behind her.

He rinsed the dishes and loaded the dishwasher. He left at 8:00 so he would not be late. An inbound accident on the Stevenson caused an outbound backup that completely stopped traffic. Starting early meant he pulled into the parking lot behind the building at about 9:30. He took a breath. He would be on time.

Out the back door of the office building a nurse was helping a man to his car. He had trouble getting into the driver's seat. He was clearly stiff, requiring assistance to sit. She waved to the other driver as she walked back to the door. The man started his car and drove off. It was 9:40. Jim got out of his car and stretched. Traffic made it a difficult drive.

The yellow brick office building was one story with no windows except in front. It may have been a medical building at one time. The parking lot said Midway CD Services parking only. A privacy hedge surrounded the whole lot. He walked slowly around to the front of the building. The door said MCDS, Inc. He looked at his phone. 9:45. He pushed the button on the intercom.

"May I help you?"

"James O'Neall for my appointment."

The door buzzed. He went inside. There was no one else in the small waiting room. A young, blond haired woman greeted him from behind the reception desk. "Welcome Mr. O'Neall. I'm Cynthia. This is your first time here, isn't it?"

"Yes, my first time."

"I have your chart and your contract here. Everything is in order and the team is ready for you. I want to thank you for being on time. It makes my job so much more pleasant. I really hate arguing about the time stamp. I will put you down as arriving punctually at 9:45."

"I'm glad I left early; traffic was a bear."

"Oh, I am so happy you allowed enough time. But if you come in for another appointment, it is not good to sit in the parking lot so long. I recommend parking on the street close by and driving up at the right time."

Jim looked up at the monitor showing the parking area. "Um, OK. I thought waiting five minutes in the lot was OK."

"It was more like fourteen minutes, Mr. O'Neall. And you should not have observed someone leaving. They deserve their privacy just as do you. Please understand there will be consequences if you enter the lot early again."

"Of course. I'm sorry. I get it."

"Very good, Mr. O'Neall." Her bright voice was disarming. "May I see your photo I.D. so I can verify your identity?"

Jim produced his driver's license. "Very good, Mr. O'Neall," she said as she handed it back. "We never want to give away our discipline to an undeserving person." She chuckled at her own little joke. "Now empty your pockets. Put everything in this tray. Yes, cell phone, wallet, keys. Any change, jewelry or anything metal? No? You can see that the tray is closed and sealed with this numbered seal. Please sign the inventory here. They will stay locked while we have them. I will see that this tray is returned to you in your exit interview."

She turned and put the tray on a shelf next to five other trays. "A busy morning?" he asked.

"You have no idea." She rolled her eyes. "Your positive attitude is a delight. Sometimes guys who come for disciplinary services can be difficult. My last intake was simply impossible." She pulled out a clipboard with papers. "This is our medical intake form. You may fill it out in our orientation room. Please go through the door to your left."

The door buzzed. He sat in the only chair and began to fill in typical medical questions: prescription medications - none. Over the counter or herbal medications - none. He finished the form and looked around. Across from him was a large screen television. No windows, no other furnishings, just a chair, the TV and three doors. He looked up and noticed the security camera.

The receptionist came in through the second door. "I see you finished. Very good. You are doing extraordinarily well, Mr. O'Neall. Thank you for being efficient. Makes my day go so much better."

Jim was pleased. He liked being helpful and this pretty receptionist made him feel good about it. Her short tight skirt showed a lot of thigh. He felt the grip of his chastity cage as he admired the curve of her bottom. He shifted in his seat.

"We have a video orientation for you to watch. After that please sign these final release forms." Handing him another clipboard of papers, she turned on the TV and left him. The door opened for her when she entered a code. The same keypad was next to each door. He realized he was locked in. The video on the monitor started.

"Welcome to Midway Correction and Domination Services. We pride ourselves in offering safe, sane and consensual discipline in both traditional and contemporary forms." The recording went on to describe, with cartoon graphics, what he could expect to happen. The video was specific to his level seven paddling. It repeatedly emphasized that the staff was professional and highly trained in providing effective consequences for delinquent behaviors.

The tape ended; the light came back on. Jim leafed through the papers and signed or initialed where indicated. He put the clipboard in his lap and waited. The third door opened. A woman in hospital scrubs came in.

"Mr. O'Neall, I am Nurse Lanette. I will be taking you through the next steps in your journey today. How do you feel this morning?"

"OK. That cartoon was a bit scary. I'm a little nervous."

"To be expected. I'll be the one that helps you through the process. You won't be alone. First, let's get you checked out. Won't you follow me?" She held the door open. He followed her down a hall to a medical exam room. The lines of her panties were clearly visible through the tight-fitting scrubs. The door closed. He heard it latch.

She looked through his release forms and added them to his file. "Please undress completely for your exam. You may put your clothes, including your shoes, in this basket. The dressing gown behind you goes on with the back open. I'm sure you have been through this before for medical exams. Any questions? No? Alright, I'll be back." She used the keypad to open the door.

He put his shoes on the bottom of the basket and folded his clothes on top. He never figured out how to tie one of those paper gowns behind his back. The nurse returned and tied it for him. After reviewing his intake forms and checking his vital signs, she said it was time for his enema.

She had him bend over the table. "This keeps things clean in our operating theater. Sometimes delinquents lose control of their bowels. I'll be back in a few." She left carrying his clothes with her. The enema brought on cramping. There was a gurgling from his gut and a serious twinge. He tried the door. It was locked.

He was in real pain. It took every ounce of energy he had to keep from expelling all over the exam room. She knocked twice and held the door open. "Sorry, there was another delinquent in the hall. I had to wait for the hall to be clear. The toilet is the first door on the left." He moved quickly and relieved himself.

He was escorted back to the exam room. She asked if he had any questions and if he was ready for disciplinary procedures to begin. He said he had no questions. He was ready.

She then cuffed and locked his wrists to the sides of the table, his ankles to the stirrups. She moved some kind of medical looking machine near the exam table. "In your case, our client has contracted for an enhanced experience. Most men find corporal punishment is more effective when it is carried out immediately after ejaculation. This machine will help with that."

From an envelope clipped to his file she took out a key that unlocked his chastity cage. He noticed he could see the top of her bra through her neckline as she leaned over him. His newly freed penis came to an immediate erection. She put a condom on it and applied some lubricant. Then she turned on the machine and placed its tube over the head of his erection. His prick slid into the tube and the machine began pumping. It was only minutes before the first of two orgasms brought on by the action of the mechanism.

While the machine worked, the nurse attached heart monitor leads to his chest and side. After shutting down the pump, she cleaned his genitals and used a razor to shave his pubic hair. "Please don't move. I don't want to cut you." He lay back and stared at the ceiling.

From a tray of bright metal rings and parts she selected a ring that snugly fit his cock and balls. Then she chose a cock cage from the tray and fitted it on him. Between the two she used a special tool to screw them together. "There now, that should not come off." She pulled on the cage and inspected the fit. "This cage has small ridges that prevent the penis skin from backing out. They may cause some minor irritation at first, but you will get used to it."

He sat up. "I'm leaving with this on?"

"Yes, it's in the contract you signed. See here, 'surgical steel, ball trap style chastity device with anti-pullout teeth.' I am quite certain this will not come off without this key. It is easy to keep clean. You can see the bars of the cage allow for good air circulation, and the steel barrier at the tip prevents undue stimulation. It is one of the best we have. I hope you will be pleased with it."

He was ready to continue with a chastity device to prevent masturbation, but he had not thought about hard metal. His plastic cage was now cold steel. It felt, somehow, more permanent, inescapable, unforgiving.

He stood when she released him from the exam table. She locked the ankle cuffs together with a short chain. She locked his wrist cuffs together in front and used a short chain to lock them to his ankle cuffs. "Wait here. From now on do not speak unless asked. Answer all questions with yes, ma'am or no ma'am. Do you understand?"

This he was ready for. It had been emphasized in the instructions and in the orientation video. "Yes, Ma'am." She led him to the toilet a second time and waited. When he was done, she had him bend over. She used antiseptic wipes to clean his anus and his cage.

Their shuffling march down the hall was slowed by the short chain between his ankles. Another woman and the receptionist looked up from the nurses' station. The receptionist made a comment he couldn't hear. The other laughed and turned to watch. The backside of his gown was flapping open for all to see. He tried to hold it closed with his elbows.

They entered an office room with a large desk. He waited, standing in front of the desk, his nurse holding his arm. A woman came in. She was tall and very fit. Jim could tell because the dark leotard and tights revealed the shape of her body inside her open lab coat. Nurse Lanette handed Jim's file to her.

The woman in the lab coat sat behind the desk. "I have reviewed your file, Mr. O'Neall. You are here as a consequence of your voyeurism over a period of months. Is that correct Mr. O'Neall?

"Um, yes Ma'am."

"Are you now prepared to accept responsibility for your crime of voyeurism and unacceptable masturbation? Are you ready to receive appropriate punishment for lascivious and offensive acts as defined in this contract?

He hesitated and nodded.

Speak clearly, Mr. O'Neall."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Our client has contracted for a level seven paddling on bare buttocks with disciplinary enhancements. And secondary punishment for lascivious masturbation? Is this your understanding as well?"

She paused and looked up. "Yes, Ma'am."

"And you have agreed to these punishments as a consequence of your lewd behavior?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Very good. My name is Mistress Jacobs. I am quite prepared to carry out our part of the contract. Do you understand a level seven paddling is a severe punishment? It will leave significant bruising, contusions and marks?"

"Um, yes, Ma'am." The video he watched earlier had several warnings about bruising. He thought he understood what they meant by this talk about bruises. Sometimes Miss Kendall left bruises with her hairbrush. He had learned to treasure them. They rarely lasted three days.

"I see you have signed all the release forms and the contract. Nurse, please take the delinquent into the operating theater and prepare him. I shall join you shortly."

They went through a side door into a large square room. There were cabinets on three sides and a big round light hanging from the ceiling. The far wall was entirely mirrored, floor to ceiling. In the middle of the room there was a padded bench of sorts with three levels. Jim hesitated.

"Don't cause any trouble now. You have done so well." Nurse Lanette whispered. She unlocked his chains. "Knees here. Elbows here."

Jim compiled. His wrists and ankles were locked to the blocks. A thick strap, cinched tightly across the small of his back, held him down. Straps behind his knees made movement of his hips impossible. She adjusted the ceiling light to focus on his backside. A screen embedded in the bench between his arms brightened. He saw his naked bottom very clearly, surrounded by the open gown he still wore. The camera must be in the light, he thought.

"You will be able to watch your own punishment. Isn't that great? They used to have to watch in the mirror. I think this is a great improvement." He didn't answer. Her enthusiasm was disconcerting. He was becoming concerned.

The nurse plugged his heart leads into a monitor at his side. She added a sensor to his finger. Then she adjusted a camera low on the floor in front of him. Soon he could see his face in a second screen.

In the monitor he watched the nurse wipe his bottom and legs with antiseptic. It felt cold as the alcohol evaporated. Then she massaged lotion into his skin. "For resilience," she said, "the moisturizer helps the skin tolerate sustained abuse without breaking down."

She opened the cabinet in front of him to reveal a large television. It showed the entire room. He was the central figure bound and ready. He wondered if the camera was behind the mirror. In the picture of the big monitor he could see the heart monitor next to him. It said Pulse 116. A bit high, he thought. Oxygen OK at 98.

Nurse Lanette put her hand on his back. She leaned in close to his ear. "We are all ready. Soon it will be over. I'll be right over there, don't worry. If there is any problem, I will pause the proceedings. Just remember to breathe." She sat down behind a little desk in the corner. They waited silently. Jim's pulse came down to 88. Still high, he thought, but better.