Her Butler Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim looked up at Jennifer. Her eyes were on the screen. Jim's punishment had her complete attention.

The closing six with the tawes came as a denouement, a falling action separate from the flurry of sound. But the way his shoulders strained and his exclamations after each stroke confirmed the power of each impact. Jennifer shifted in her seat. Each time the horrible leather strap landed; her fingers on his head tensed. Jim watched as he willingly extended his own hand six times.

Jennifer said, "My, that was something! I think we can safely say that they kept their side of the contract." She stroked his head. He sat quietly staring at the blank screen, her hand on his head.

"Yes. . ."

Jennifer seemed focused. "That was intense. Let's watch it again."

The second time through his punishment, Jim was able to watch Mistress Jacobs. He had not seen her take off her lab coat after coming into the room. He watched her hang it up on a hook by the door. She moved with the grace of an athlete. He was not aware of the black gloves she wore. He had not known she kicked off her heels and knelt to tie on athletic shoes. Her body slender, strong, confident. Dark hair framed her face. For the rest of his life, Mistress Jacobs appeared in his dreams.

She wielded the paddle with grace, effortlessly stepping into each stroke, driving it home, following through, turning, ready for the next. She concentrated on her target, on his reaction, on her purpose. When he started holding his breath, she increased the power of her strokes going lower on his thighs. He screamed and started crying; wailing loudly as if to cover up the sound of the paddle. She went back to a faster paced beating of his backside. Watching, Jim was mesmerized, by the recording of his own punishment.

Together they watched the video three times. Jim found it a bit disconcerting that Jennifer seemed to enjoy it so. He looked up and saw her radiant, eyes wide, mouth open, fully attentive to the beating he received. But she repeated his forgiveness and he was happy. Sunday afternoon he wrote a letter to MCDS.

To the staff of MCCS, Thank you.

Cynthia and Nurse Lanette made my arrival and intake more than pleasant. They explained everything in a most friendly manner. They were both very kind. I really felt no fear until Nurse Lanette took me into the operating room. Her encouragement got me past that hump. Without Nurse Lanette I am not sure I would have been able to go through with my punishment and reap its reward.

Mistress Jacobs was perfect. She was all business. Her confident demeanor matched her expertise and skill. From the moment I met her I was both intimidated and certain of her capabilities. My punishment at her hands was severe. There was no question of that. Miss Kendall seems well satisfied and I have no desire to return for more. But were I ever to return, I should request Mistress Jacobs.

The person I most want to thank is Miss Lake, our consultant. Without her intervention I fear I would be homeless today. She clarified my offense and defined the consequence clearly. Miss Kendall was pleased and that makes me say it was all worth it.

In short, thank you for a job well done.

Sincerely,

James O'Neall

He folded his letter and took it with him for his appointment to have his cage checked. He gave his letter to the receptionist. Neither Cynthia nor Nurse Lanette worked evenings. Nurse Rachel took care of him. He didn't have to strip naked, just his pants. She checked him over and announced his cage was clean. She also commented on his bruises. She said they were healing well. "You are good to go. We will see you in a week."

The following Sunday morning Jennifer knocked on his door. They sat across from each other at the dining room table. She started by asking how he was doing. He replied that his backside was still healing, but he felt very good about how things were going.

"You must have given the Midway organization a really good letter. I have received comments from several of the staff, including the woman who paddled you. Apparently, they don't get many thank you letters from people they have disciplined."

"Yeah, I wrote a short note. They did their job, and I still live here."

"About that. We need to talk."

"OK." Suddenly he was concerned.

"You have on a new chastity cage. They check it three more times. That is a month and a week with your genitals caged. I am concerned about what happens next month. Do we go back to the way it was? I am not certain I am ready to have to worry about your, um, fetish."

"I assure you; you have nothing to fear from me. I have learned my lesson."

"I'm sure you mean what you say..."

"I am prepared to wear this thing until you have confidence in me again. I want to stay here."

"Oh, I am so glad to hear that. I am relieved. I was concerned that we might have a crisis coming, but crisis averted!" Her eyes shown. She was all smiles. He lived for her smile.

For three more Thursday evenings he went back, waiting to park until the last minute. The nurse complimented him on the way he kept himself clean. "Baths helped," he said. The irritation brought on by the anti-pullout teeth subsided. He was becoming acclimated to wearing his chastity device. Sometimes he even forgot it was there.

In his last visit to Midway Corrections, the nurse talked about longer term use of the cage. She suggested that some men find it more comfortable to use a piercing in the penis to secure the tube rather than, or as a supplement to the ball trap. She gave him a brochure. "Of course, Mr. O'Neall, if you choose this option, we would be pleased to handle all the necessary preparations right here in this office."

On his way out, Mistress Jacobs stopped him in the hall. "Mr. O'Neall, I understand this may be your last visit with us. I wanted to let you know I thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Thank you for choosing us."

"You enjoyed?"

"Oh yes. I don't always get feedback from the people I discipline. Your session was memorable. The way you vocalized and carried on made you a real joy to paddle. Then your note was an unexpected pleasure. You may come back anytime. I do so love punishing you."

"Thanks Mistress Jacobs, don't be offended when I say that I sincerely hope we never meet again. Don't get me wrong, I think about you often. You made a great first impression. It has taken me weeks to get over it."

She laughed. "And here I was hoping you would be back for more. I'm glad to hear you think of me. I will remember you. Goodbye Mr. O'Neall. I'm off to do a delicious, very severe, level nine caning. Poor sot, it will be his third session. You'd think he would have learned his lesson as well as you have." She gave him a hug. He left.