Her Chakat Pet

Story Info
A hermaphrodite mistress uses her dirty chakat pet...
5.2k words
6.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"Mmm..."

Cynder yawned and rolled over, the kitsune anthro stretching out in bed, the sheets rumpling back and away from her purple furred body. The white of her belly and legs could not quite be seen in such a position, but the blue tips of her multiple tails waved gently back and forth, heralding her waking with the day, sunshine streaming in through the gap in the curtains. Her muzzle was a little shorter than that of most fox-like kitsunes, but the smirk that lit up her face was as genuine as ever, something pushing urgently against her back.

Her chakat pet, a feline taur with black fur and white king cheetah rosettes covering her body, ground and humped against her back. Cynder smirked more and more widely, craning her head around, though the two of them, despite her being an anthro form, at that time, against the chakat, were evenly matched when it came to size. They were both matched well in other ways also, bearing both male and female genitalia, identifying as hermaphrodites. For their own ease, especially when it came to getting around in their day to day lives, they used female pronouns, though always had the option to change when it suited them.

Cynder whimpered, eagerly grinding back, the chakat spooning her, her thick rod of flesh grinding against her rump. It only took a little shift of the kitsune's hips to let that shaft push up her backside, finding her tail hole to ram deep, Cynder letting out a little grunting huff.

"Oof, yes..."

There was nothing like morning sex to start the day, her sleeping kitten humping and rutting, mewling plaintively as she rammed into Cynder. The kitsune groaned and panted, tongue lolling out happily, Silver's hair splayed out in a silvery wave across the pillows while she could not stop herself. In sleep, there was little chance of anything else, need coursing through her as her rod ached for release, balls trembling with the withheld passion of it all. She moaned while her kitten fucked her backside, plunging into her balls deep, stretching her open, her backside tight around her. Whether it was her pussy or her tail hole that Cynder had Silver fill, she could not have been any happier with their arrangement than she already was.

"Mmmph!"

Blinking softly as if she was about to wake up, the chakat rammed into her, losing control as her balls trembled with need, cum bursting from her cock to fill the kitsune. The fox squirmed delightfully on her shaft, tails lashing back and forth, need rising in the pit of her belly, though having her pet take her in the morning was one of many luxuries she adored in her life.

"Mmm, oh, good girl, Silver..."

Her stomach inflated as pump after pump of thick seed was driven up into her, inflating her stomach slowly but surely. The chakat routinely spent two gallons (they'd measured, once) per orgasm, her huge nuts aching for release time after time again. Pressing her paws to the bulge of her stomach, Cynder sighed happily even as Silver blinked, slowly but surely, back to full wakefulness.

"Mmm... Morning..."

The feline taur licked the back of Cynder's head, riding out her climax, panting, grunting, though there was nothing she could do about it. It was the way of it, how their mornings went as they slowly but surely came back to full wakefulness, sweaty and lustful but surely brighter for their morning fuck and quickie.

The slop of her cock dragging back out of Cynder's tail hole came with a deluge of cum, creamy drools splattering over the bed, the kitsune's rump and her hind legs too, soaking the sheets. Yet the kitsune was in too good of a mood to let it escape her as she scrambled up, humming a tune to herself as she fetched a fat butt plug from the bedside table. It took nothing at all for her to grind it up into her rump, using the lubrication that was already present, sealing it inside her backside to plug up her leaking backdoor entrance.

With a kiss on her pet's muzzle, the kitsune sauntered off to the shower, letting the rush of hot water ready her for the day, wetting her fur down deliciously to her body. Her pet was busy down in the kitchen making her a drink to-go, a good size that seemed like it would have come out of one of those "supersized" restaurants or the like. With a grin, she popped the flat lid on the giant cup, resting it on the kitchen bench.

"There... That's all she'll need!"

"Oh, pet..."

She knew the call of her mistress as she scurried obediently back into the bedroom, the chakat shivering to see Cynder looking her over with such a hungry glint in her eye.

"I... Um..."

Silver shivered, whimpering softly, her paws obediently held loosely at her sides. Yet she knew in the tremble of her body, the twitch of her long, feline tail, that she would enjoy whatever it was that Cynder had in store for her. She always had before and knowing one another as well as they did made things even easier in the ebb and flow of their relationship, passions swelling, rising and falling in the natural rhythms of life.

"On your back, kitten."

Cynder left no room in her tone for disobedience and, for them, it was a perfectly normal day -- at least a day where only she had to head down to work, even if her pet thought that she was spending more time with them in play. Oh, it was such a tease...but her darling chakat deserved it, very much so. Her need had been raised from the early morning hump, the plug nicely swollen under her tail, filling her up just as she needed to be. Yet it would not do leave her chakat unfulfilled, or at least make her...hm...

A little more...desperate.

The feline taur shivered as she was tied up, her forelegs bound together in a bondage sleeve while the ankles of her hinds were tied together in loops of skilful ropework. There was some flexibility and movement left in her hind legs, though nothing that would wriggle her out of the position, not with her arms too stretched over her head.

She was left able to roll from left to right, tied on her back, arms tied off to the bed and a pair of bondage mittens on too, just for good measure, ensuring that she would not be able to get her pesky fingers near any knots. Felines were tricky like that, her bare chest and breasts heaving as she mewled. Cynder only smirked and pressed a gag into her mouth, ensuring that she remained quiet for the day. She wouldn't want to disturb the neighbours in their apartment block, after all.

"Mmmph? Mmhmhm?

The kitsune tapped the side of her nose slyly, eyes dancing. Her fingers moved quickly as she talked, zipping the kitsune into her favourite full-body latex suit, leaving only her head and her cock out, the bulge of her ball simply remaining a tantalising swell within it. It was one of the best looks for her.

"You'll wait here, kitten..." Cynder murmured, ignoring the feline's mewl as she backed off towards the door. "Waiting... Wanting... I have things to do today, pet."

With a flutter of her tails wagging back and forth, she left her pet there tied up, helplessly bound, though it was Silver's lust that would, very easily, carry her forward through the day. With her work attire on, Cynder could easily hide the plug under her tail, though it would make her day a lot more interesting. She left with her backside plugged and her belly rounded out with the chakat's cream, a nice swell that strained the buttons on the front of her work blouse, though no one at her job commented on that anymore. They were used to it.

However, what Cynder did not know was that her pet had had something planned for her, thinking that they were to spend the day together, that her mistress had something planned. The fact of the matter was, however, that the drink was laced with laxatives and there was little that she could do to stop Cynder trundling off to work on light hind paws, humming a tune to herself, the drink clasped in her paw.

She'd enjoy it, not knowing how thickly it had been spiked, that her stomach was about to do some weird and wonderful things...

Her lips closed around the straw in the car, sucking out the fluid.

"Mmm!"

She drank it quickly, too quickly, enjoying the drink as much as the thought of Silver restrained in the bedroom, waiting on her return. That was a kinky thought, a kinky thought that she enjoyed very much with a wicked little wiggle with her hips. She had a full day at the office ahead of her and the kitsune was grateful for the drink, the energising fluid easily slipping down her throat. It was a little sweeter than she was used to, but not so much that she could not handle it.

The office, however, was as boring as ever, even though it was mainly paperwork that they had insisted she come in to sort on her day off. That sort of thing was always easy to get behind on. Cynder was careful to make sure that she always remained hydrated, heading to the water cooler for a good drink by ten o'clock.

"Oh?"

She put a paw on her stomach, eyes sliding between her body and the bubbling water cooler, though the gurgle that she'd caught had not come from the water tank, as she'd suspected. That was strange, very strange, for she didn't feel hungry at all, though there was something not quite right there. Cynder shook her head, waving off another co-worker who asked her if she was feeling okay.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me!"

And yet the sense of unease in the kitsune's stomach did not slip away as she sat herself at her desk, shifting her weight as her stomach gurgled and popped with tiny, growing bubbles.

Blurp...bop...gloop...

She winced and squirmed. Why was her belly making sounds like that? It didn't make sense, not at all... Yet she had to hold it in as she tried to put it all down to stress, the churning of her gut more and more urgent as the day went on.

She didn't eat much for lunch that day, picking at her sandwich, but it was only close to the tail end of the day that her stomach really turned angry, bubbling and squirming and twisting, gurgling as if it was rebelling against something. The kitsune, blushing in embarrassment by the sounds coming from her, other heads churning in her direction, though there was a distinct sense that something was wrong. Maybe she shouldn't have put the plug in that morning? It bubbled and "blurped" more noticeably than ever as she crossed her legs and tried her best to ignore it.

She couldn't hold it, causing too much of a disturbance: she had to leave work early. Yet the drive home was not any easier, hitting traffic, cursing, tails lashing, thumping the steering wheel with the heel of her paw.

"Come on... Oof.... Come on..."

Her stomach churned and growled furiously, guts writhing, biting at the inside of her cheeks to not fight and twist so much. The bubbly, bloated mess of her belly seemed to swell before her eyes, inching down the road in traffic, worried that something very bad was about to happen. Just in case, she fought the gentle cramping by twisting around, her paw under her butt to inflate the plug another couple of notches. It couldn't do any harm, though it was shameful to think that she was plugging herself up to prevent an accident, though Cynder had no idea at all what had happened, not yet.

The pressure increased, bloating out more and more, pumping up, guts gurgling, writhing and bulging into one another as if there was a tangible force inside her that wanted out.

"Ohhhh..."

She grunted, tucking her muzzle down, traffic finally moving. At damn last!

She could barely make it out of the car as she pulled up in their parking space, waddling out of the car as if she was heavily pregnant, though she twisted and bent over herself, clutching her stomach, her guts practically snarling at her. What the hell was wrong? The pressure built and built, chasing her urgent waddling up the stairs, fighting to get to the room, the lift old and creaky and clanky.

"No, no, no..."

The plug strained in her tail hole, though it was something inside pushing it out, her guts gurgling, stomach bulging, the build-up of pressure forcing itself back more and more against the toy. She tried to hold the plug in under her tail with her paws, squeezing down on it with all the strength in her arms, shoulders aching, fear showing in the shine of her eyes.

What was going on? The plug squeaked, trembling, straining, wiggling back and forth from the sheer pressure forced against it, threatening something right there in the old lift that she didn't even want to think about. She barely made it to her floor with a muted gasp, dashing to the door with her number, fumbling with the key, sweating profusely even as she tried to squeeze her butt back against the wall to hold the plug in place.

"C'mon, c'mon... Get in!"

Jamming the key into the lock, she instantly took charge of her shapeshifting abilities the moment she stepped in the door, shifting to her feral kitsune form, still with her waving tails, for something of more comfort. Her skirt flowed out behind her, staying in place, but her blouse ripped at the seams, something she could shrug out of, though it was more difficult than ever to take on her feral form with her guts churning and gurgling inside her.

"SILVER!"

She shouted, though the chakat, tucked up in a nap, didn't hear her, the kitsune gasping and whimpering as she scurried awkwardly into the bedroom. Well, it took her longer than usual, considering that she was still trying to use her paws in a feral form to hold the plug in. Barging through the bedroom door sideways, she startled the latex-clad chakat awake on the bed, who was slumped on her side, eyes snapping open in a burst of wakefulness.

"Mmhmmmph?"

But, of course, Silver knew what was wrong and why Cynder was in such a state as she ground her butt down on the chakat's muzzle, facing back down the length of her body. The plug was still in, for the moment, but the ring of her anus was stretched brutally wide with the plug, bulging, straining, ground back in her face. The chakat squawked around the gag, but Cynder had the presence of mind to rip it from her, leaving her muzzle free as she squatted down on her face.

"Erf..."

The kitsune couldn't do anything other than squeeze down and down and down on her thick chakat muzzle, shoving the base of the plug back up into her backside and taking Silver's nose into her arse too. The chakat's protests were muffled and sealed away as she grunted, her nose shoved right up against the plug, every moment coming with another pound of strange pressure, a twinge of lust, considering the bound pet under her, after all. Some things would always be erotic, even though she didn't know what was going on.

Silver's wide muzzle was forced up her backside more and more as Cynder sat down on her, forcing it in deeper and deeper, musk surrounding her. Silver shuddered with raw delight, but her muzzle was swallowed up in her tail hole to the cheeks, the plug grinding back up into Cynder's rear and somehow wedging itself into the chakat's mouth.

There was little the taur could do other than allow her jaws to be parted, the end of the plug caught behind her teeth, grunting, whimpering, moaning as more pressure than ever closed in around her face. The kitsune's desperation was palatable in the air, a strange kind of gurgling bubbling up from deep inside her, a tighter squeeze than ever around the chakat's muzzle.

"Unff... This was you, wasn't it?"

Cynder knew her pet better than anyone else, squeezing down further and further on her muzzle, wriggling back and forth, the pent up, gurgling, bubbling load in her stomach impossible, even then, to ignore. The kitsune gasped, grinding back down, her rump spreading a little wider still around the chakat's muzzle, the plug forced deeper and deeper, all despite the chakat's ineffective struggles.

She couldn't fight it! Her bondage rendered her deliciously helpless before her mistress, panting, heaving, straining for relief even as Silver's arousal grew, cock swelling, aching and throbbing. There were too many sensations crowding in on top of each other, all at once, grunting, whimpering, moaning, though all the sounds that she made fell on deaf ears, muffled and mute at best. Cynder relished in it, groping and massaging the chakat's thick cock, running her paws up and down the length, though the smirk on her lips only mildly overshadowed some of the grumbling strain in her gut.

It had to come, slowly but surely, Silver's jaws wedged wider and wider and wider, despite everything. The plug wormed its way down her throat, her chest shuddering desperately with the need to breathe, though the chakat would not have stopped even if she'd been allowed, if her bondage had not been there at all.

It was too good, thick musk winding around her, sultry and heavy, layered over her like a second fur coat, delicious and intoxicating. Yet the pressure from the fox's frustration and strain could not be held back forever as the plug made a thick, bulbous swelling in her throat, working its way down and down and down. Although her ability to breathe was cut off, the chakat didn't struggle at all, their natural bodies and the kitsune's shapeshifting ability more than enough to ensure that no harm came to either of them.

No... There might have been strain as the chakat's throat expanded more and more, the plug trembling with the sheer force behind it. There was something there, waste building up in her, the mix of cum that had been pumped up into her backside and more that had to come out, so much churning and bubbling about in the bulging pit of her belly. It strained and strained, her belly gurgling, as if she was about to blow, though the thick wedge of the plug in the chakat's throat ground even deeper, to the base of her neck, hugely swollen.

"Unff..." Cynder groaned, hips shaking, wiggling back and forth as the ability to remain still and quiet, even under such tense circumstances, was stripped from her. "Yes... Oh... Unff..."

She could not get out the words that she wanted to, whimpering, grunting, bearing back on her pet's muzzle. The chakat no longer had anything of a say in the matter, tail wiggling back and forth, though that was the extent of the free movement that was at all allowed to her. The plug in her throat eased down, trembling, yet neither of them could possibly have thought through what was to happen.

The plug, after all, travelling down into Silver's belly, had had a purpose, breaking the seal and the plug that had kept the slick cream of chakat cum and more with pouring forth. If one listened carefully, they could have heard the dull roar of the floodgates being opened, the chakat's eyes wide as soul-sludge from the kitsune too pushed out, bulging behind the seed that had body had had to expel at some point. Of course, she was hyper-productive, waste from the day and the laxatives grumbling and building up in her belly, though the swell of Cynder's stomach remained as if there was even more there than expected.

The chakat groaned, cum pouring down her throat -- her own cum! Yet the kitsune knew just what to do as the chakat's stomach started to rise, slowly but surely, with the deluge of kitten cream. The latex suit shone in the low light of the bedroom, though the outpouring of cream could not be held back, not as the kitsune bore down, insistent on getting every last drop out of her, even as a heady dose of kitsune soul-sludge, thick waste, bubbled behind it.

Silver struggled, wriggling back and forth in her latex suit, a sex toy to be used, though the belly of it would push out and out and out, more and more, as waste from Cynder's body and the spiked drink forced itself down the chakat's throat. She mewled helplessly as her throat fattened with the sheer volume that her body was being forced to take, gulping, swallowing, all in an attempt to get it all down, to relieve the tension in her throat and gut.

12