Her Chakat Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, she was unsuccessful. She was always meant to be unsuccessful as mashed-up kitsune sludge poured down her throat, insisting on more and more, a grunt in her throat and a rumble too. The kitsune was not comfortable through it all, however, even though her chakat's cock stood up tall and proud, through the opening in the latex that she had deliberately put there, though there was a sheen of latex around the base as if it was a faux sheath. No... The most overwhelming sensation that she felt was the need to relieve herself, more and more squashing out of her tail hole, though it left no exterior mess at all when it was forced straight down the chakat's muzzle.

The feel of that muzzle up against her abused prostate, however, was hardly comfortable, further adding to the cacophony of sensations and emotions inside her, frustration at...something paramount. But she could only clench and bear down, excreting all she could, though the laxatives well and truly took the option of holding it all inside her from her.

Yet that pressure...oh. Oh. The kitsune's tongue lolled out, other parts of her body responding, cock throbbing up so that it was hard, aching, though perhaps not quite as firm as it would have been in her prostate was not crushed by her pet's muzzle. She panted and moaned, her need rising more and more, unable to help herself as her dick ached, dripping and drooling.

"Ooohhhh... Yes... Oof..."

She had to do it. Cynder had to let herself go, grunting, pushing, her hips wanting to rock in her feral form even in that moment, losing herself. The need to orgasm was impossible to strain away from as her nuts ached and churned with need, though it was hard for her to feel as if there was a difference between the pulsing of her nuts and how her stomach gurgled. Her body confused one sensation for the other as she rocked back and forth, losing herself, panting, heaving, a line showing down her flank as she struggled to relieve herself -- in more ways than one. Cynder had to try, whimpering and licking her lips, though there was nothing that her body could do to fight back against the laxatives, more and more sludge and waste slopping out and down the chakat's throat.

Her orgasm, however, pounded her as if she was being actively fucked by her pet's thick dick, blissful climax entrapping her and lifting her up. She moaned and moaned, head thrown back, riding out the high of her ecstasy for what felt like hour upon hour. Under her, her pet moaned and grunted, but there was nought that she could do, even then, to get out from it, slick waste pouring from her mistress' tail hole, forcing her belly out more and more.

The latex, after all, could not remain in a light, small, smooth bulge forever, oh no. As the kitsune climaxed, cock spurting, orgasm flowing through her in wave after wave, coating the chakat's latex, she pushed down further, emptying her guts into her pet, filth mixed with leftover cream bulging out the chakat's stomach. Silver grunted, her upper tummy filling first and swelling, though it would all have to force its way down through her intestines sooner or later, gurgling and bubbling, her body fighting to hold every drop of it.

The plug, however, was still in there, bobbing back and forth in a swathe of sludge and diluted semen, yet her body could dispense with that in the easiest of ways. Slowly but surely, it worked its way out of her belly, the build-up of pressure in her stomach forcing it out and down into her guts.

"Urf!"

Her muffled cry alerted the kitsune that something had changed, but she wasn't about to stop anything as her pet lurched under her, her stomach snarling and gurgling obnoxiously in the wake of it. It churned and rumbled, the plug forced deeper and deeper, her stomach juddering, bulging and lumpy, no longer a smooth rise.

Yet the lust of it all had to be played out too as the chakat squirmed and tried, failing, of course, to twist back and forth. It was needed, so very much so and yet the chakat's hard cock simply throbbed, aching desperately, the feline nearly delirious with a mix of strain and lust. Never had they gone so far, inflated her stomach so much, her belly gurgling and rumbling, even if there was only one way for everything to go. It had to work its way through her, bit by bit, the chakat's stomach aching deeply, even though there was a big part of her that loved it too, the act of being used so roughly and crudely.

It was special, what she had between her and her mistress, something that she wanted to hold onto, to hold dear, to cherish as much as she could. Still, the tenor of the moment bulged through her, pushing the plug further and further through her guts, down and down and down, her belly engorged as if she was heavily pregnant, some of her own cum in there still but mostly waste. The thick musk of it, dark and cloying, reminded her of the dirty nature of it all, her stomach sloshing with so much waste and mixed-up filth that she wondered if it would all ease out of her body again, in the end.

She had to bear through, had to be a good pet, all for Cynder, yes. Not that she could see anything anyway, but the kitsune's eyes slowly fluttered closed. She was there for her and her alone, always, yes, her living toy.

It was what she had always intended the laxatives for anyway.

The bulging of her guts was not even as the waste worked its way through her, her lower abdomen churning and gurgling in the lower part of her belly, rounding out, swelling and filling, lumpier sections rising through the smooth flow. It rounded out a little more as if she was, in fact, simply pregnant, yet it was something far kinkier than that, though getting pregnant by Cynder would have been pretty hot too.

Cynder, however, was hardly done as her seed coated and clung to the latex suit, her chakat dressed up all pretty for her, letting the lumps and bumps of her rising stomach and gut show through the dirtied layers of it. But the pressure built and built and built until the chakat twisted viciously, the pressure finally forcing the plug out of her lower tummy, pushing it all the way through her intestines. The feel of needing to use the bathroom, despite all the kink going on, was overwhelming, though it was a disconcerting sensation too, wanting to bear down, grunting and groaning.

"Let it go, pet."

Ah, Cynder. Her mistress knew that she needed a little encouragement, her lower abdomen cramping a little, the plug moving more and more quickly. The rushing force of waste behind it was irrevocable and the plug caught, finally, in her tail hole, squeezed there, her anal ring clenching down, holding it there, only for a second.

POP!

It burst free in a messy squeeze and deluge of waste, slick and churning, everything having worked its way through her system. Yet the latex suit, though it had a hold for her cock, as that pleased Cynder, did not have an opening under her tail, forcing her to mess up the suit, inflating the back end of it bulbously. The swell of her stomach did not seem to go down at all, however, as the seat of the bodysuit rounded out more and more and more, meshing with the swell of her stomach as if she was in a bean bag or an inflatable sack of some kind.

"Yes... Oh..."

Yet the kitsune still had her orgasm to spend, letting the waste trickle and spurt from her pet, depending on how hard she bore down, transferring all that had been inside her, a messy smear and splatter of filth. She panted and moaned, head thrown back, but she was right where she needed to be as her tails lifted high, balls aching and churning much more pleasurably that time before releasing her load. The kitsune would have wanted to cram her dick into her pet's holes, but, alas, it was not a moment when she could take that, the chakat's muzzle secured under her tail, feeding her every drop of fluid and solid waste that was in her stomach.

She thrust and ground, painting her pet with her cream over and over again, remaining right where she was until every last drop had been spent from her hard, throbbing cock, which, after everything, simply refused to soften. There were still things to be enjoyed and adored at such a time, the throb of her nuts and the tremble of her stomach, the cramps finally relieved, softening down the lines of her body. Her pet, however, was in a far worse state, all around her hind end and belly bloated out massively, far more cum than she had simply poured into Cynder that morning, but that had been the work of the laxative.

Maybe she wouldn't play with her mistress' drinks anymore, though the end result, to be fair, had been better than she'd realised. Resting back on the bed, the chakat whimpered, her muzzle still tucked away under Cynder's tail. For her, there was no better place to be.

And Cynder's chakat pet would always be there to sate her needs.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Big Side Effect A girl's medicine causes a strange...growth. And urges.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Hypersexual Life: College Pt. 01 Anthology-style vignettes in a futa, free-use, hyper world.in Fetish
Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 01 Mommy takes charge of her rebellious daughter.in Mind Control
Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 01 What if my Mommy and Daddy make porn?in Mind Control
More Stories