All Comments on 'Her Contractor'

by sixT9dr

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Whorewife is no longer faithful, now she is a cheating bitch.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

So what? She is a cheap whore. Hope she got

infected to HIV and dies a long and painful dead.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
good writing

The writing was good for me but there were a few things that didn't do it for me. 15 years of a great solid marriage and one day she gets "giddy" because a stranger looked at her cleavage and that drives to her to be a cheating wife? That happened too fast. If the story line had he doubting her appearance and like so many other stories she is afraid of hitting a certain age or her husband calls her old and fat... you get the idea. Still not cheating reasons but it give me some idea of why she would risk it all and disrespect her so far great husband. Then to have the final straw be that her husband says "not tonight" when she wanted sex. What husband would turn it down? Really, the guy doesn't have to screw his wife all night long and miss his work meeting. Half and hour or an hour wouldn't matter. To me if he did have sex with her you could have her fantasize about the contractor all during sex and she gets off like never before causing hubby to wonder. And leave it at that as a tease maybe.

The few on the sight that like it when a cheating wife gets away with it will love this story. The BTB will kill it.

Maybe someone can write up a follow on where hubby comes in as he forgot something (like she did with the shopping list) and catches her in the act. She will have to explain that this was day one of cheating and not day 10.

And OH. What wife keeps a 15 year old thong worn only once? My wife replaces her clothes faster than she can wear them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked your descriptiveness! It was like watching a movie! No love making there; she got fucked!

Rw43Rw43over 3 years ago
If you're gonna go there, do it well

You did. Nice job with the buildup of tension first, then followed by the buildup of lust.

The sex was hot (that's an imperative), and was even hotter because the guy wasn't some fantasy Adonis but just a regular guy with a very functional cock.

I'm not into cheating wives' confessions, so I won't favorite you, but in this brief snippet you've impressed me with your writing. Then you further cemented your character's behavior change with the last line: the cheating has just begun. There's no going back.

So my 5* rating is not validation of your subject and lead character's life decisions. It is my opinion of the story's demonstration of your writing skills, story development and ability to arouse your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You write very well

Well constructed and nicely done. Unfortunately, scoring will be a problem in this category if you care. This does really well in Erotic Couplings, but in LW be prepared for the whiners who want her flayed alive.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
Hot, hot, hot.

Despite 26ths protests this is what this genre was designated for. Hot, consensual sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just another cunt

8teenholes8teenholesover 3 years ago

Really great story! I’m not a huge fan of first person, but you made it work! Hopefully you have more coming, maybe she needs to extend his contract.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn

All those years of contracting... never ever this situation.

Never a 37 year old, with perky 36Bs lusting after me.

73 year olds with a those "B"s hanging on a 63 inch waist would be my luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What is she going to tell her husband?

When he gets home and wants to cash in his rain check? One look at her pussy and the next time she sees him will be in Divorce Court. Silly.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 3 years ago

A better ending would have been for Hubby to come home early from work, getting out earlier because his really early meeting was such a success. He hears the shower running and thinks this is the perfect chance to cash in that "rain" check from the previous night so he opens the door naked while announcing what a great stroke of luck I get to cash in my rain check so soon in the shower honey..., and finds them in the shower together. He gets to crush her amazing high from the best sex of her life by letting her know he was filing for divorce immediately. Nothing like the cold water of knowing you just destroyed your loving husband and your entire lifelong relationship to ruin a hot steamy cheating session. That knowledge that your entire life was destroyed for a few minutes of hot sex. Something countless cheaters have never figured out, the hot sex is not worth your entire decades long relationship. And it is always more impactful when the cheater is caught the very first time they cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

CTDans, isn't wrong but this seems like more of a stroke story to me. I typically just ignore these because they aren't generally my thing... generally (I have no interest in multiples but a few of you can write sex scenes that excite better than any porn).

Anyway, i was intrigued because it's not terribly common for these types of stories to have a score approaching 3.5 on the same day it was published. Even less so by a new writer.

I am certainly no stranger to delivering pretty direct (some would say harsh based upon the feedback I receive) criticism but I do try to limit that to stories that intend to deliver a fully realized plot. What I really don't understand is why some people get their panties in a twist over these, swinging or cuckold lifestyle stories. Okay, i probably can narrow down the motivations to perhaps 3 or 4 reasons. I think most can guess what those are. Still, to 1 bomb every story that isn't your thing, or to submit the same nasty comments each and every time. It's just sad.

CTDans, I want you to know that my comments weren't directed at you specifically. I actually agree with some of what you wrote. I was making more of a general statement about the nastiness of comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Contractors dream

we have all dreamed of this for sure and know it happens but always to someone else lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not a bad story for a second try. the writing is good in sections. As others have pointed out you'll get crucified in this category despite the story belonging here. There is a ton of closet Cucks like 26thNC and Mattenw that love this kind of story. They spend their time here everyday and posting the same stupid comments, trying to pretend they're offended. One of these days they'll get the courage to come out.

We really need a twelve step program for closet Cuck lovers!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

At least by missing those first nine days her marriage lasted that much longer,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
just had to...

I was so mad because he turned me down for sex. He turned ME down, saying he was too tired from working to keep me in my relative rich lifestyle. How dare he refuse me!

I NEED to cheat on him NOW! I AM ENTITLED. I am worth it and I know it!

Now let me write this silly story down so I can go shopping for me, because I deserve something new and expensive.

nice life

Great story - not.

Smokepole

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

In life, we must all take advantage of what's on offer! It's just no good at a later age to wonder what would have happened if? I have had many such situations from my wife's friends, work colleagues, and others. Sometimes I took up the offers (for some memorable moments) But the ones I think about most are the invites I turned down! So my advice to all is, take what you can get and enjoy. This story complies with my advice and I am sure the Plumber and wife will have their moments to never forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot! Scorching! Fun!

I love a good wife losing control. It's a fantasy to be on the receiving end of that much heat. Let's not let reality ruin the fun, guys. We've got all day to live our mundane lives. A life " of quiet desperation" as Henry David Thoreau put it. It's never going to happen to me except in my dreams, so don't ruin my dreams!

R.

PS: this is just what LW is all about.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
Another wandering wife story

It's rare these days to have a story about the wife actually having her 'Extra-marital fun'. Most LW stories are about the husband, not the wife. He either goes all BTB or he turns Cuck.

Here, the husband had the decency to not be there.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Anons commenting 'the lady is a cunt' or 'what's she going to tell her husband? The next time she'll him is in divorce court.' Good luck divorcing a stay at home wife. You'll lose your house and half of everything you've worked for so don't act like it's some type of punishment. Obviously a woman has done you wrong but understand that, literally, nobody cares

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FINALLY a good story

This is the type of story people come to this category for. I love first person stories. They feel more personal and real if told correctly, and boy did you tell it well. I hope there is a chapter 2. Josh needs to help you make up for so much lost time. Maybe even a whole series of stories now that you have discovered you are a desirable sexually liberated woman. Please keep going LW desperately needs more stories like this. ☆☆☆☆☆

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Find another job for him to work on and fuck him from day 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot Story

This is more like the stories that should be on the LW section. Yes she has been unfaithful, but hubby has been boring and turned her down when she came on to him. I usually initiate sex, but when my wife initiates sex I never disappoint her, you don't know what she has been thinking about and just in case its best not to let her keep thinking about it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes, yet another story

to feed the degenerate appetites of a subset of LW readers. To the reader who thinks there's nothing the husband could do about it, there's plenty, and her "stay at home" status wouldn't get her much for long anymore in most states.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Anything is possible

Well written in terms of being a wordsmith. Not sure about the story line however, I suppose she was just so horny she had to have some sex. Why did she miss out on the first nine days?

JusttooldJusttooldover 3 years ago
fun

Very good read. We should have more of these stories from the woman's perspective. This one was hot.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
blah blah blah

whore and her minion

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Lue, unfortunately the new reality of the comment moderation makes instant debate impossible, I would like to answer your observation. After this wife has her fun, senior likely won't bell her husband, and the asshole contractor certainly won't. That doesn't make her any less a cheating whore, and she most likely will continue to cheat until she finally gets caught.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

She was going to fuck him from day one. An easy 3

wulferwulferover 3 years ago
Agree good tale

Yes just some sexual fun. Did like that he wasnt a super good looking god, most everything was realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It happens...

...sometimes very nearly as you described it. For a week, I fucked an electrician working in our home. My husband had no idea, and I was satisfied like never before. I wanted and needed to be fucked hard in every way. My affair lasted two years, and it was wonderful. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

In the business many years and to many true stories to tell from contractors. I guess some might lie or exaggerate but I’ve seems pics and video in some cases . So to all the deceitful lying cheating whore pigs out there you never know who’s gonna find out and that goes to both woman and men

KellyLovallKellyLovallover 3 years ago

Tight. Intimate. Compelling characters and narrative. Brilliant.

wulferwulferover 3 years ago
in other words

Hi Honey I'm home by sevenpillars is another tale along this theme, and I thought was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Clearly NOT a model of marital communication,...

But a fun story. Exactly perfect for the LW category.I

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story definitely needs a conclusion

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
Too true, 26thNC

As you say, "unfortunately the new reality of the comment moderation makes instant debate impossible"

Debates are a bit stretched out when you have to wait a day to find out if your debater has replied to your most recent comment.

It is apparently beyond the ability of the administrators to use a spam filter to block the spammers who were using the comments section to advertise their services. It's not as though 'moderation' is any form of actual quality control on the comments.

Lue

ReshbodReshbodover 3 years ago

A fun story and the build-up was excellent. I do hope there is a follow-up.

lwwahoolwwahooover 3 years ago
Moral of the story?

So don’t be a hard working husband and provider to your wife so she can stay home? What this story needs? The husband is having an affair with a 20 something young woman who wants him for herself.

The husband comes home and catches her selfish ass wife, divorces her so she can live out the rest of her life with the so called contractor who does bathroom remodels himself. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

one thing gets to me...HTF did such a poice of crap and that too with such pathy reviews get an overall score of more then 3? something rotten in chinatown!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read hundreds of stories over the years, this rates up there as equal the best ones, awesome story so smoothly told, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A truly superb story, told with great insight and with real erotic flair. Bravo!!

fisheronefisheroneover 2 years ago

What happened after next?

Was it a one off and husband come home and ravages her tender sensitive pussy and Josh becomes a one off or does he come home smelling fresh Showered?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m a General Contractor who had a good long fling with a hot wife, it happens… then I ended up in another short fling with her hotter blonde friend ( who told me that unlike her friend she wasn’t going to be open about it ) then a realtor, then another at a house renovation where the owners were conveniently absent and she had just lost her husband and led me to an open bed ( loved this gal from another life) a school connection led to a hot mom who was dissatisfied and got divorced anyway and finally my plumbers very sexy ‘we are getting divorced anyway’, a amazing fit brunette wife right in his office… ya can’t make this up… it’s nice to be 41 and fit as hell ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor husband, probably had no idea he married a degenerate skank and gutter slut. Bet she doesn't give him anything like the hot sex she reserves for a stranger. with any luck at all, she'll get caught when she passes an STD, or several onto her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent piece! Hehe

BigVic77BigVic77almost 2 years ago

Nicely written, and a hot scene, too. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

X could use a part two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous