Her Contractor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always been fairly quiet during lovemaking, but this primal affair had both of us crying out loud enough for the neighbors to hear. In fact, I found that moaning "fuck" every time he slammed into me was rapidly deepening my arousal ... to the point where I felt that a second orgasm was brewing. Bill had never been able to do that for me in 15 years of sexual companionship, but here, in one fuck with Josh, he was going to take me there.

In between cries of pleasure, I let Josh know what was imminent. His response took me by surprise.

In seemingly one motion, he pulled out his cock, spun my body around to face him, grabbed my ass, picked me up, positioned my legs to wrap around his waist, pinned my back against the shower wall, and then once again penetrated my pussy with his incredible cock.

I'd never been so turned on in my life.

I studied his facial expressions as he concentrated every muscle on deeply thrusting into my unfaithful snatch. I was losing control again ..

"Come with me ...," I breathed out.

"You tell me when," he stammered back.

"NOW ..." And as my second orgasm hit, I simultaneously felt the powerful pulses of his muscular cock shooting a massive load deep inside me, into a hidden place that had previously been reserved for only my husband. But now it was owned by this man -- this contractor, this stranger.

I clenched my vagina tight around him as if to store his cum inside me forever.

I had missed out on the first nine days of our bathroom being renovated.


12