All Comments on 'Her Cuckolding Experience Ch. 01'

by ariyanastories

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

It always amazes me hoe people comment so negatively on cuckold stories. It is right in the title the type of story. Don’t read them if you don’t enjoy this.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Disappointing.

She says she feels guilty. She says she loves her husband. She says a lot of things; but her actions speak louder than her words: she doesn’t feel guilty and she doesn’t love her husband: she just loves the security of having a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ignore the haters

Firstly, this is a good story and one my wife and I can relate to. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Secondly, ignore the rabid keyboard warriors who feel the need to police this site and offer their particular view of the world from the comfort of their bedroom.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

You don't try enough with your husband to enjoy what you have. You've already given up on your relationship and marriage and have no respect for him. I see divorce in this future and I wish the husband happiness with someone who cares.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
I’m evaluating the writing style and presentation

A very well written story. The characters are well described, the reader has a complete understanding of the woman’s personality and her desires and her internal conflicts. The lover is also adequately described as being ruthlessly self indulgent. Are the characters presented as upstanding individuals? No! Of course they aren’t! Watching them is like witnessing a train wreck. It’s hard to look away.

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
No context

for the main character. Pls write the whole story and then post chapters on consecutive days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is Ch.1 so was it just a tease?

What was written was written well as a starter before the main course. Although author has a steep hill to climb to develop any characters we like. For LW this was standard plot material of wife professing to love a husband that cannot meet her sexual needs. Then she states she is falling in love with these polar opposite lovers that are described as using her for sex.

My suggestion: give husband a spine and have him walk away when wife tells him he is one of many she loves. Love and sex are different but betraying love should be a deal breaker.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this, she's addicted to her Bull's cock because hubby just doesn't measure up, literally. I've been very active in the cuckold lifestyle for many years, as a Bull, so I can relate to how she feels, and acts. I would have liked this to continue for another chapter or two, rather than leave us guessing as to where your tale takes us.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

I couldn't help but think about their big cocks, something he could never give me.

Now that we had done this a few times, my cunt had already adjusted to the size of his dick, nothing would ever compare to it anymore.

"You're such a fucking slut." He said. "I'm sure your husband doesn't even do anything close to that."

"He doesn't." I admitted. I leaned on top of him, resting my head on his chest. "Which is why I need grown ass men like you."

Lets see your husband has a smaller cock but treats you like a lady, but you M/C wants a big cock and to be treated like a slut. Why doesn't she do the right thing and let him find someone that will appreciate him for what he has, OH WAIT, he has a good job and the others don't, so not only is she a slut, but a whore to boot.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

And in the end she'll leave her wimpy husband.

If she's developing feelings for all these others, hes toast. He'll be a closeted sissy providing a roof over her head and feeding her useless ass while she pretends to have some guilt.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

And so, Mattenw?

.

On a story 'Family Values' in the Incest category, you ask "I once went to this section because I wanted to know why so good ratings are given outside of LW. But now I understand even less. What do readers find erotic about this story?"

.

I don't know why they like incest any more than you do, Mattenw, but apparently those who score incest stories highly do like it. They don't bother to read stories that they know they are not going to like so that they can one-bomb them and complain in the commentaries, which is what happens here in LW.

.

Eminently sensible, I would say, to score a story on how well it is written rather than whether the characters are doing things that you would prefer they did.

.

Eminently sensible, may I suggest, to avoid reading those stories where you know the characters are going to be doing things that you would prefer that they didn't do.

.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Love my wife to need more, to be so hot it takes others to give her enough to satisfy her. Another with a much thicker cock to fill and stretch her that she cums so easy for. A black man that taunts her about what he’s done to her and makes her want it even more. Makes her tell me how he shows her to his friends and tells them she married to a white guy who gets off on her being a slut for blackmen.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 3 years ago

Oh joy, the LW nazi is here. Welcome back, luedon.

ariyanastoriesariyanastoriesover 3 years agoAuthor
Author's Disclaimer

This work is a true story commissioned by tbe husband.

All names have been altered.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
It am amazed

I am amazed that some anonymous clown wonders how anyone can make a negative comment on a cuck story. Since the cuck story is apparently the most despised genre in LW, and by far the most often posted story type, what else is there to do other than ridicule and make negative comments on these posts? As Lue would say, that would rob us of most of the fun of LW. Without making comments that trigger you twits, I would have nothing to do. By the way, this cuck tale absolutely sucks.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Who cares about a selfish cheating whore and her false moral dilemmas? 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
Calling Lue a nazi?

Is this a proper level of civil discourse? No, it is not, new guy. Learn some manners, new guy. Or maybe you're an old guy with a new name? That's even worse.

The story? It's a paid-for, custom job. I think you can tell. It's well put together but flat. If I read a story, I alway vote. So I gave it a four.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

Well said, ImNotanAnon

.

It's good to have truly thoughtful contributions like yours made here on the LW commentaries. They add a touch of class to an otherwise bland conversation.

.

Lue

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomover 3 years ago

I gave it 3 stars simply because it was well written. It sounded more like an uninteresting report with hardly any emotion attached. The emotion that was displayed was flat professional not what I would expect in this genre.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years ago

I, too, must object to calling Lue a Nazi. I wonder if you have ever heard of Godwin's Law, Mr. Anonymous? It states: "...as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." The corollary is that when a Hitler or Nazi comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever made the comparison loses whatever debate is in progress. I guess you lose.

On the other hand, Lue, miscategorizing a story seems like a pretty good reason to downvote it. Suppose that I frequently post stories in the I/T category that include only characters who are unrelated? Suppose I posted stories in Gay Male in which all the characters were straight women? I would expect readers to downvote those stories, and justly so.

Cuckolding/humiliation is a fetish. There is a category called "Fetish" in which people may post fetish stories. The site owner has gone on record stating that the LW category is not for cuckolding/humiliation stories. She has stated that if someone reports those stories, they will be moved to fetish. Personally, I am not reporting any story. I am glad the owners give us a wide latitude. I can, and do, choose not to read them. But the fact remains that cuckolding/humiliation stories belong in fetish, and miscategorizing them is a perfectly good reason to give them a low score, if you choose. I won't score them, at all, because I'm not going to read them, but it is certainly sensible to post stories in the category in which they belong. Neither am I going to make a nasty comment on them.

Stories that are miscategorized elicit angry comments, which become a habit, to the detriment of all writers. When we, as writers, troll categories by intentionally posting shit we know will elicit angry comments, we do a disservice to other writers, by spawning a culture of nastiness in the comments. It's sort of fun, as both Lue and 26thNC have stated, but ultimately harmful, in my judgement.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

Dear old Godwin

.

As Randi said, invoking nazism or Hitler is an automatic loss to the debate. But was this a debate, or just a friendly character assessment by I'mNotanAnon?

.

A topic for reasoned debate is indeed the LW category and whether Cuck stories are more correctly classified as Fetish. I disagree, because there are more descriptions of wives having 'Extra-marital fun' etc in these stories than in the BTB stories at the other end of the spectrum.

.

LW stories are rarely actually about the 'Loving' wife. They are about the cuckolded husband's reaction to her adultery. Cuck husbands hang around and watch it happening, and describe it, often in all its humiliating detail. BTB stories are about husbands who retaliate and wreak retribution. They don't hang about to describe what she's doing.

.

If anything needs its own category, it is BTB stories.

.

Lue

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Lue

So Lue has officially come forward to say that cuckold stories are more appropriate to LW than BTBs because they are more about the cheating wife’s enjoyment of her innocent, recreational, extramarital tryst. Unfortunately for Lue, it seems more readers, than new authors , prefer that there be consequences for the cheating whores who take a crap on their marriages. Guess we’ll just have to continue to share LW with the cuck garbage and Lue, and her ilk, will have to tolerate a few BTBs.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

For me it remains inexplicable why any man would want to take back such a dirty, soiled whore! It must be a very mentally ill man! On the other hand, he has the hope that she will become infected with HIV and suffer a slow and painful death which he can then enjoy heartily!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

I consider this very well written regardless of classification

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could be that woman’s husband. I love the queasy feeling I get knowing my wife is letting another man have sex with her. That she is so hot and sexy that she needs more that any one man can give. I love women with big appetites and hungry pussies. That she loves me but only the biggest dicks can make her feel what she wants. Hot, nasty sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guilt? She spoke about it for one paragraph, then blatantly advertised her extra-marital pleasures for the rest of the story.

A deluded woman or an utterly devious one.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I think, seriously would think about making a character disappear from this planet if someone was to try and pull this shit on me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

On the quality of the writing, give yourself a check.

On the development of a storyline, the scenario is just too abbreviated to have any meaning except that the wife is clearly a helpless fucktoy in her own mind, unable to do anything but follow the dictates of her cunt.

This has the makings of a good story and could go forward in several ways--any one of which (if elaborated upon for background or plot extension) would make much more sense re the behavior of the husband, the big dicked lover, and certainly for the wife whose libido is out of control both in terms of her physical actions, as well as any logical considerations of consequences for her actions.

Pretty good so far. Let's see where it goes.

robertjohnrobertjohn4 months ago

A good, raunchy 'woman behaving badly' story. Very enjoyable. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userariyanastories@ariyanastories
Commissions are currently open! Order here: https://www.ariyanastories.com/ Buy me a coffee to support my work: https://ko-fi.com/ariyanastories Note that all stories posted on here are commissions from previous customers (meaning if you're upset over a story I've posted, I ac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES