Her Cup Runneth Over

Story Info
A spidergirl envenoms and eggs a thief!
4.6k words
4.78
23.8k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,515 Followers

So this story has a lot of things, "kinks" if you will, that may be of interest. It has oviposition (egging) which is kinda niche but I enjoy it. It also has aphrodisiac venom and stuff so, y'know, heads up if you're sensitive to that! And, of course, features a spidergirl. Ooooh spooky.

If you're into all those things, I think you might dig this!

********************

You've never lived unless you've felt the brush of fletching against your ear.

Or so Vex had always said. Of course, that was just bullshit she said when deep in her cups and high off a successful job. When it happened in reality, she barely noticed the brush of fast moving feathers on skin for the hammering in her chest and the steady pounding of her feet. Only when the 'plink' of the arrowhead bouncing off the stone arch in front of her did she realize what had happened.

It had nearly killed her. Or injured her grievously. And an arrow wound was not something she wanted to take given her current surroundings. The City of Shifting Sands had an extensive waste management system and was the cleanest urban centre in the Four Lands, but she was still running through a sewer. Breathing through her mouth was mandatory.

She ducked under the arch. Grated drains above let in a little light, but most of her path was cloaked in darkness and only sheer luck kept her from clipping her head on one of the many arched passageways that ran along the sewer's length. Or stumbling on a crumbled bit of masonry and plunged head-first into the teeming grey water river to her right. No score was worth that.

She thought about the gems in her backpack and amended that statement. Maybe some things were worth that, if she wanted to get away in one piece with the biggest single-day haul she'd ever stolen.

Another plink of iron against stone, letting her know the guard hadn't given up the pursuit. Usually the rent-a-swords gave half hearted chases to appease their paymasters. This one was going full tilt AND loosing arrows at her. Either his boss would castrate him if he lost this much wealth, or the man was paying Big Coin. Money and fear made people do crazy things. She should know; she was in the middle of one.

The path ahead became pitch black. Either a dead end or a section of the city without grates. She risked a leap over the sewer water to the other side of the tunnel and kept right around a bend, hoping to lose her pursuer. Rounding the curve, she spotted a crack in the wall just deep and wide enough to get her slim frame out of sight! The pursuit had been a workout, and her muscles ached for a moment of respite. Although it was possible that her effort wouldn't fool the guard and he'd use her being trapped in a confined space against her. The image of being used for target practice after pinning herself into the alcove came to mind. Not a pleasant thought.

For lack of better options, she figured it was worth the risk. Despite her agility, she wasn't one for stamina, and the chase had come after a very taxing burglary and exfiltration. It would only be a matter of time before the guard caught her. This was her chance to, at the very least, catch her breath.

Vex shucked her her backpack and shoved it into the crack first, then shimmied into the break herself and tried not to wince as sharp chunks of stone bit into her palms and scraped against her knee. She kept squeezing herself in until she couldn't move any farther. Then, she waited. The heavy footfalls of the guard were hard to miss even with her heartbeat pounding in her ears. A flash of dull metal was all she saw as he sped by, then he ground to a halt. There were two more branches up ahead, but at the pace she was going, it would have been impossible for her to make it that far fast enough to avoid being seen unless she really hauled it.

Vex held her breath and hoped he didn't put that together. Seconds crawled by in the deathly silence as she waited for his next move. Her lungs were going to burst for want of air. Then, mercifully, he heard him dash off down one of the passageways. She'd done it. Safety at last!

And then the ground gave out.

For an indeterminate amount of time, she was falling. Sometimes in freefall, sometimes after bouncing off a hard surface, but always descending. The lack of light made orientation impossible, and it was all she could do was tuck and keep her head and neck protected.

When she came to a halt, all the impacts rushed into her body at once and she groaned. It was like her whole body was bruised. She began the laborious process of looking for broken bones. Miraculously, it appeared she'd made it to the floor intact. She knew she'd be stiff as a board come morning, however. But at least she was alive.

With slow, deliberate movements she sat up. Her backpack's right strap had broken in her fall and now the bag hung loosely off her other shoulder. Panic seized her when she noticed the flap was open. Had she lost them? Her hands dove in, moving aside her climbing gear and her disguise. With audible relief, her fingers touched the silk bag at the bottom of her pack. A fortune in rubies, sapphires, and other precious stones. Enough to buy her a future.

"I don't get many visitors," a feminine voice said, her words echoing off the walls around Vex. The thief shot to her feet, momentarily ignoring the pain, and reached for her knife. All she found was an empty sheath. She must have dropped it in the fall. So much for her luck. She looked around for sight of gleaming metal, but saw only bones. She yelped, stumbling off the pile of remains and dashing til she had her back to a wall. There she caught her breath once more, her eyes snapping from one side to the other.

She was in a natural cave, that much was clear. Stalagmites rose from the ground like the teeth of some gargantuan predator. In corners where water collected, bioluminescent fungus grew in fat toadstools, casting what little light there was yet leaving voids of pitch black large enough to hide every nightmare Vex could remember.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" she asked the darkness, hoping she'd imagined the voice. Her eyes adjusted to the dim light but she saw nothing but the irregular bumps and elongated lines of a hundred scattered skeletons. Heads of cows, sheep, and other livestock reassured her, though perhaps it was just wishful thinking. A flicker of motion caught Vex's eye. She cowered, searching around for an object to use as a weapon and only coming up with a large bone, possibly a bovine femur. She wielded it like a club, purposefully ignoring the faint scratch marks under her palm that could only have been caused by large, sharp teeth.

Gentle laughter from the dark did little to ease her fears. "Of course, my sweet. Mmm...you smell delightful, dear. Sweat, fear..." The strange voice's owner took an impossibly long breath.

"I'll warn you, I'm pretty feisty! I've hurt people much bigger than me!"

"Aww, why so hostile? You're the one who fell into my home, remember. I'm an incomparable host, but I expect my guests to show a little decorum. But alas, I've forgotten my manners as well. Let me formally introduce myself."

The owner of the voice slid out of the darkness in silent grace. Long, black limbs picked over the ground toward Vex, revealing a giant, chitinous eight-legged body easily the size of two work horses. Above that, attached at the thorax, sat the upper half of a humanoid woman. Her body covered in only the barest sense with silken fabrics from different sources that spilled down her luxurious curves. A single pair of eyes glowed an ethereal red colour behind a fringe of black hair. Her arms, clad in elbow-length gloves, reached out for Vex as if to embrace her. The thief retreated, still facing the creature but backing up into parts unknown.

"My name is Kiari, and it is my pleasure to meet you," she purred.

"I don't want any pleas-...trouble, trouble! I just want to head for the exit, so if you'd be so kind to point me in that direction..." Vex let her words drift off, sensing that her words weren't convincing. She kept the bone between the spider and her, creeping backward to keep a safe distance between them. Snapping glances behind her shoulder showed only more faintly lit cavern, and every time she broke eye contact it seemed her assailant was slightly closer than before.

"Of course not. If you wanted trouble, I'd have gobbled you up by now. Occasionally I run into city guards who are none to pleased with me and, well, let's just say not all those bones underneath your feet are cows, dear. For instance, the one in your hand."

Momentary shock made Vex loosen her grip on the impromptu club. Too late did she realize that the woman had been waiting for a moment of weakness before bounding forward like a predator. As the bone fell from her hand, Vex felt a sharp pain on her neck. She slapped at the sensation, confused into thinking it was an insect. When she pulled her hand off it, however, she saw nothing but her own blood. The thief looked up at Kiari in fear, only to see the same blood staining the spider woman's lips. She grinned, sliding her elongated tongue against a pair of long, dagger-like fangs.

"Mmm...I was right. You taste amazing."

Vex sprang into motion, fleeing blindly in the direction away from Kiari. But to her horror, she stumbled into a dead end. A large stack of discarded clothes made for a primitive bed, large enough to suit such a colossal figure. Upon realizing her mistake, or rather, how her assailant had pushed her into a trap, she turned to flee. But her legs refused to respond correctly. She stumbled, suddenly dizzier than she'd ever felt in her life. She crumpled to her knees when one leg gave out, her hands too busy trying to stop the spin of the world by clamping tight to her temples.

"V..venom," she moaned, the words weakly tumbling from her lips. Of course she was venomous, she was a spider after all. Vex's panic at what Kiari would do to her felt languid, half-hearted. Whatever had seeped into her veins made her feel so empty, so placid. Emotions faded to a blurry haze, and she turned around to see the monster woman looming above her.

In one swift motion, the spider dived to catch her fallen prey, lifting Vex up into her arms with ease. "Careful now, little morsel. I have an idea how best to treat you, and it wouldn't do for you to hurt yourself."

She brought Vex over to the enormous pile of fabrics, easing her down. The thief tried to roll away, to do anything. But her limbs were like lead weights as all her strength escaped her. She flailed weakly, easily overpowered by a press of one spindly arachnid limb.

"There we go, let's get you extra comfortable, hmm?" she asked rhetorically. Her body bent downward, allowing the human half to peel away each item of clothing that protected Vex's vulnerable body. She could do little more than whimper as her captor exposed her naked form to this stranger, fear paralyzing her almost as much as the poison pumping through her veins.

Exposed was the best word for it, as just as she was stripped of every last shred of clothing, the creature's eyes locked onto her nipples. They'd hardened up under her deft touch, becoming stiff little thimbles that caused a jolt of pleasure as the spider woman ran a thumb against them.

"Oh ho, what have we here? Are you getting excited already? How forward of you. Usually I have to wait for my prey to beg for my touch, but your body is way ahead of even the most forward of my previous pets. I suppose I should tell you my name quickly before you devolve into calling me 'Queen' or 'Mother' or some other such human mark of submission. Just Kiari will do, honey. And what may I call you?"

Vex's mouth worked, her jaw slack enough to make pressing her teeth to her lower lip to make a V sound almost impossible. After several tries, Kiari ran a hand through the ensnared woman's hair and shh'd her to silence.

"That's alright, my dear. I'll just have to try out some of my many pet names on you to see which one makes you shiver most." Without warning, she dived her head down and dragged a far too long tongue from Vex's collarbone to the tip of her chin, leaving a long trail of saliva up her vulnerable neck. "Mmm...so many flavours. Sweat, most especially. Who were you running from, my little treat? No matter. You're safe with me. Far, far too valuable for me to let anything harm you."

Despite the fear Vex felt, perverse excitement rolled up her spine at the thought of being so helpless. The thrill-seeking part of her had always enjoyed putting her life on the line, and against her better judgement, that self-destructive streak was kicking in. Her breath caught as Kiari's hands slid down her tummy to just above her waist.

"Ah, I felt that. You want me to go lower, don't you? My, did I strike gold. Usually I have to go out into the night and find such an eager specimen. You just fell into my lap!" The spider woman tittered, her fingers making lazy circles that threatened to head toward Vex's nethers. She let out a little desperate moan, thighs quivering.

"Nuh...but...I'm noh...I'm nuh..." Vex stammered, struggling with the harder to pronounce consonants. But what was she trying to say? I'm not into girls? I'm not desperate for your touch? I'm not sexually attracted to terrifying spider women? All of these things would, in fact, be lies. But it was all she could think of to say that mollified her own vulnerable ego, exposed like this by the simple application of a mildly paralytic venom. For all her efforts to be at the top of just about every wanted list, her heart of hearts clearly yearned to be on the bottom~

When Kiari's finger finally made it inside her, it came as an enormous relief. The built up tension of the moment dissolved and she could finally enjoy herself. But the spider lady was unimpressed. She pulled out her digit and inspected it, noticing only a tiny sheen of moisture against the tip.

"No no no, that won't do at all!" she shook her head, then with the same lightning grace as before surged forward until her mouth was an inch from Vex's ear. She whimpered, but the expected second bite didn't come. Instead, she dropped her voice to a harsh, commanding whisper. "I want you to get wet. I want you always wet. I want you soaking yourself so often that you'll never be able to wear breeches again. Only the longest skirts will hide the constant trails of pussy juices dripping down your leg. Even then it'll be obvious to anyone around through a single whiff of your pheromones that you're the optimal breeder, ready to spread your legs at a moment's notice. Got it?"

Vex's body could not help but obey the command. A gush dampened the space between her legs caused by Kiari's words alone, followed immediately by a desperate, needy yearning to be filled. Her legs twitched again, this time parting slightly. Kiari beamed a too-wide grin, showing off her terrible fangs.

"That's a good girl. You're going to need every drop of that."

Kiari took a few steps backwards. Vex was confused as to her meaning, but when the spider woman looked down at her thorax, the object of her warning became clear. In some ways, it resembled an enormous cock, roughly a foot and a half long and hanging underneath her abdomen. But it contained several bulges along the shaft and its tip was an elongated ring that looked like it was made to stretch out.

Vex's eyes bugged out of her head. "Whuh...whuh?" she asked, hoping Kiari to fill in the rest.

"Ah, you've never seen an ovipositor before? Not to worry, you'll soon be intimately familiar. It's what my people use to insert eggs into willing hosts, where they'll be kept warm and safe. They've already been fertilized, those guards that I mentioned before were very helpful! But I've been storing many eggs for so long that they're practically bursting out of me. I need someone, desperately, to fill to the brim."

Vex caught her meaning after a moment's confusion. She shook her head. "No egg...I'm...not..." The word incubator was a little too difficult for her to manage, so she settled for: "Egghole."

Another musical note of laughter, Kiari placing a hand on her breastbone. "Oh you silly scallop, of course you are. You see, not only is that venom a paralytic. It can also make you incredibly suggestible, as you've clearly seen. For instance...don't you feel empty?"

Vex shook her head but already the idea had taken root. A deep, unfulfilled pang in her lower half grew in her awareness. Like a puzzle missing its centre pieces, she felt incomplete. She squeezed her legs together and tried to deny it, but Kiari pressed on.

"You feel empty. Terribly, terribly empty. A yearning void in your body is begging to be filled. Your whole being is unsatisfied, unfulfilled without this need being addressed. And what do you need inside you so bad?"

The thief whimpered. Alien thoughts stomped through her head like rogue elephants, squishing everything underneath their careless charge. Yearning. Empty. Void. Her weak hand drifted to her stomach and she could practically feel that need for her body to be filled. Suddenly, taking the spider's pseudocock didn't seem so unappealing.

The ovipositor squirted even before Kiari pushed inside. A slippery oil-like substance spurted over her pussy, gently warming the skin that it touched. The relaxing sensation made it nearly impossible to focus on clenching down, and her body naturally released some of its nervous rigidity. Like she'd just lowered herself into a warm bath. Kiari pushed against her pussy in slow, grinding motions, more to rub in her precum-equivalent for maximum coverage. By the time she was ready to thrust inside, the space between Vex's legs was a mess of both women's juices.

"Oh goddess," the spider woman said, her breath catching as her tip just barely penetrated her prey, "It's been so long since I...ngh...fuuuuck."

She thrust her ovipositor inside Vex's clenching warmth. Immediate gushes of lubricant spilled forth, causing rivulets to spill down and soak into the pile of clothes underneath them. The full length of the organ would have split her apart, so Kiari was very careful with her thrusts. The sheer girth of her not-quite-cock spread the thief wide open. It was the biggest thing she'd ever taken, and she'd dated a minotaur once.

Despite this, their first few minutes of coupling could have been mistaken for a regular sexual encounter, had it not been for the looming arachnoid body over her and the paralysis she was enduring. That deep feeling of emptiness that Kiari had instilled was finally, mercifully, being quenched. It didn't matter that she'd been made to feel that way, it was now a matter of fact that Vex felt better now that she had something thick and throbbing thrust into her pussy.

Quite enjoying the sensations elicited, she almost missed the shudder Kiari gave. "Oooh, I can feel them now...the eggs are coming...ngh...I can't stop them. I'm going to fill you so full! Remember, you feel empty. You need to be filled."

Empty, Vex's mind chanted. Need to be filled. Empty. Need Filled. Empty Empty Empty Need Need Fill.

The bulge in the ovipositor was impossible to miss, even in the dim light. An ovoid the size of a fist slid down the knots and bulged out the tip. Kiari shoved it deep inside and let out a gleeful, relieved sigh. Just as Vex's purpose was to be egged, the spider woman was fulfilling hers. Perfect synergy, and in perfect obedience to their primal, atavistic desires.

Once the first egg slipped inside, Vex came. Her pussy flexed around the intruding organ, massaging it and ensuring the next egg would not be far away. Her climax heralded by a powerful squirt that spattered the pair of them with Vex's juices. It was like her entire body had been hijacked to facilitate her own debasement and repurposing as a living incubator.

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,515 Followers
12