Her Cup Runneth Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,514 Followers

"Good girl!" Kiari said, grunting as another egg pulsed down the thick meaty tube toward her envenomed prey, "Remember, all your muscles are just too weak to fight. So why bother? All you need to do is relax and feel good."

Vex nodded. That made so much sense! Her twitching legs sagged apart, opening herself up for more. She was rewarded with a spurt of more lubricating oil, renewing the mollifying glow that her whole lower half felt. It was like all the other parts of her ceased to matter, just her rapidly filling womb. She was a hole, and a hole's purpose was to be filled. Egg after egg slid in easily, what little control over her body easing their passage as best she could. Her belly morphed, bulging outward as if with pregnancy as Vex exulted in the singular joy of this corrupted parody of motherhood.

"You're doing so well, my little treat. It's like your body was destined to be my eggslut. Oh goddess does it feel good to be free of this burden. My sacs have been so full for far too long. But oh dear, it seems you're running out of room!" Kiari gasped in pantomimed shock, rubbing the pronounced bump to Vex's tummy. "That won't do, I have so many more eggs to give! Hmm...I think we'll have to take more drastic measures."

Wordlessly, Kiari's powerful spider limbs lifted Vex off her back and into a bowing position, her stomach protected with her knees spread out and her head pressed into the scattered fabrics. Manipulated into presenting like some wanton animal, she knew what was coming even before she felt the tip of the ovipositor press against her ass. With a deep, yearning moan, she relaxed to let it and the first drizzles of oil slide into that part of her body as well.

Vex's mind spun. She's never been ass-fucked before, but she was perversely curious. Was it the venom? The oil? Or were her own natural desires to be used coming to the fore, and this was all an excuse to indulge. She supposed it didn't matter in the end.

The oil's effects worked their magic, and soon the ovipositor was sliding inside her once again. This time she felt each egg more acutely, and she gripped the fabric underneath her with the first sliding inside. Kiari was making debauched sounds of both pleasure and relief, seesawing back and forth and providing a natural rhythm to the release of eggs that allowed Vex to compensate for them.

She lost count of both the ovoids she'd taken into her body and the number of times she'd climaxed. Each tiny burst of pleasure provided fuel for her further debasement, and by the time Kiari was running out of eggs, the thief had regained enough muscle control to pull her cheeks apart to expedite her use as a broodmother.

"Here...ngh...my last one..." Kiari grunted, her entire focus locked onto her aching, well-used ovipositor. This egg was larger than the rest and stretched her organ to its limits. She pressed in further, making Vex squeal, pushing some of the eggs already inserted to make room. "You've been such a good hole, so you deserve a reward. When this last one slips inside, you're going to cum harder than you ever have before. And when you do, you're going to burn that instant into your mind and forever link being stuffed full of eggs with impossible pleasure. It's your destiny, your purpose, your reason for existence. My little egg warmer~"

Vex's hole stretched out as the egg pushed inside. She cried out in blessed agony, the pain inextricable from the pleasure. As the thickest part of the egg disappeared into her body, she obediently came her brains out. Her legs collapsed as tsunamis of pleasure washed her conscious thoughts away, agape pussy squirting weakly into the air, and the thief lost herself to the pure joy of being used in her proper role in life: a hole.

After an eternity in ecstasy, Vex's body sagged to the ground. Her mind hadn't returned just yet, but her body was in the process of recovering. Kiari helpfully turned her onto her side, letting her engorged tummy rest against the pile of fabrics. Before she could thank her, Vex felt the tip of the spider's ovipositor press against her lips. She opened instinctually. That warming oil flooded free from the appendage, encouraging the blissed out thief to suckle it down and letting the heat fill her mind and belly. While she nursed on the profane organ, she vaguely heard Kiari's sickly sweet voice whispering instructions into her malleable mind.

"Good girl. While we keep that pretty mouth busy, why don't I tell you what you're going to do for me next..."

***

Vex awoke with a start. Head snapping from left to right for threats, she felt great relief to see...nothing. She was still in the sewer system, but the harsh glare of daylight could be seen far down the corridor. An exit!

Carefully, she eased to her feet. Had it all been some strange dream? The moment she entertained the thought, it was proved incorrect. Her formerly lithe figure bulged outward, a deep fullness she couldn't articulate gave her a profound sense of satisfaction. Her captor had given her back most of clothes, though her now too-thin top had been replaced with a much looser one to account for her new bulk. She rubbed her belly, reliving the hazy moments of pleasure in her mind and sliding a finger into her still-loosened pants to play with herself. The voice of Kiari whispered in her mind as she did.

"Go forth, my pet. Find a place far from here, nice and safe, and when the time is right, lay all those eggs you've been keeping warm. Keep them safe until they hatch, then return to me. I'll be full with another brood then, and we can do this all over again~"

Vex soaked herself thinking of the joy she felt getting stuffed with her Queen's brood, and the promise of being stuffed full again was all the motivation she needed. She waddled out of the tunnel, looking all the world like she was nine months pregnant. Her jewels were long forgotten, sitting somewhere in her pack back in the spider's lair. The thief had a far more important treasure to keep safe!

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,514 Followers
12