All Comments on 'Her Daddy'

by youngstuds4me

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty good

I think the ending has to be better I think you should make parts of it like the separation of the mother into more detail. Also the father and daughter story should have more sex involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A little family fun

I enjoyed it, although I don't personally get the peggers bit - just not my cup of tea, I suppose. But, the wife/mom marriage ending thing was sudden and almost like an afterthought. Liked it though - hope you find your young stud. (That sounds like interesting stories could be found there)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Totally hot. Every loving father/daughter couple should have children.

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongover 1 year ago

Damn! That’s one incredibly hot story. Can feel the lost between daughter & father, whew! It’s awful warm in here. 🤤🤤

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Inane narration. Stupid story, daughter just blows off the lack of protection, dad goes along? Not likely.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was 22 and on birth control, but I craved him. The amazing feeling of his cock deep inside me. I loved it when he shot his manly cream deeply into me. I loved walking around doing my job the next day with his juices inside me.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1236 months ago

"Her Daddy:" - I've given the story Five (5) Stars.....for one reason only: The daughter is impregnated by her blood-kin father!! In my world of pornographic sex stories, the impact of impregnating the female partner is worth every bit of Five (5) Stars--due to the risk inherent in the truth of being impregnated by the blood-kin male, to his daughter, or sister, or mother, or female cousin, and the male parent ever being known, I feel that fact alone deserves the highest rating possible, regardless of how good, or bad, the story might be.

This story AND theme is rather good...but too damned short, and the ending is abrupt, without any prologue ending of detailed finishing details. The father-impregnated daughter is my "cup of tea" and sates my incestuous blood-lust of a prefect incest love, lust and libido fulfillment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryoungstuds4me@youngstuds4me
Horny, lonely older milf with a keen passion for writing... For my upcoming story 'My Step-Grandmother', here's how I imagine the characters to be: Jake: https://ibb.co/ZLcTWHR https://ibb.co/WVDdn3n Jake's Step-Grandmother: https://ibb.co/7zbsP87