All Comments on 'Her Daddy's Dick Ch. 02'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking sexy

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

You capture the struggle of desire for a lost past, a lost loved one (who, to be even harder, is still physically present in this story). That struggle along with the need to move on - well done here.

That it was also moving on with someone taboo made the mental struggle more poignant.

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, this story was something else. The build up was a delicious slow burn with just enough teasing thrown in along the way to keep you going and wanting more. I can't even imagine what this guy is going through. It's a cruel torture of the worst kind, where you lose your partner and they're still physically present but their mind is gone; almost like a ghost that haunts you. Then on top of it having a ridiculously attractive and devoted daughter around tempting you constantly. The struggle is real.

That letter he read from his wife about Vicca taking over... one the most beautiful and moving things I've ever read. To imagine being in the position of having to write something like that, the love you feel for your partner, the knowing you almost certainly won't be able to be with them until the end, having to ask your daughter to be strong enough to help them through it by essentially taking over (and fighting his stubborn nature while trying to get past his hard emotional shell), and the fact she calls her daughter "her heart"... it's overwhelming.

Then when she broke down in her momma's room, and he overheard her pouring her heart out... christ have mercy. I wasn't ready for all this tear-jerking.

Glad it seems to be shaping up at the end of this one. They deserve to be together and live a happy life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous