Her Daddy's Dick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jeans, I thought, need to go.

I brought her up to standing by the ponytail, and she let out a tiny whimper of a sound. Reaching around her, my fingers found her belt buckle.

Vicca didn't stop me. In seconds, I had those pants—panties, too—around her boots. I went to my knees behind her like a worshipper. My hands groped her in a frenzy. I pulled her apart, saw her pussy, and my face went right to it.

She was plenty wet. I tasted her fluids.

Vicca moaned.

I liked the sound, but I liked the taste even more. I buried my face into her ass, and I supped on Vicca's pussy. My lips pinched at it and sucked on it. My tongue delved and searched. It flicked and lapped.

Damnation, she smelled like women ought to smell back there. Like pussy, yes, but like perspiration and flowers, like earth and leather, too.

I felt Vicca's body rise in front of me, and I heard her hands grab the shelf above the warming box. It gave her a bit of leverage to push back into me.

I liked it. My tongue churned on her pussy, and she cried out in pleasure.

I remembered what she sounded like through the walls that night after she'd sucked my cock. This was different. This was something deeper, like the difference between yelling in the truck and hollering across a field.

I clutched her hips to draw my face further inside. Vicca's hips gyrated on me.

Faster.

Dirty words poured from her lips in gasps.

Faster.

Her hips rocked. Her swears drew out like a coyote's cry.

Then, she froze, shuddering a bit, and she shrieked over and again while my tongue danced from side to side on her little button. Her climax continued for a spell, and then Vicca's body shuddered once more. It sagged, and Vicca unleashed a long, exhausted squall.

I drew my face from her butt, and I smiled. It had been more than two years since I last took Denise to that place of perfect satisfaction. There was nothing more sexy than listening to a woman's cries of pleasure.

I also liked how Vicca smelled and tasted. I liked the feel of her pussy on my tongue and how freely her fluids rendered. The way Vicca had just surrendered it to me—let me take what I wanted when I wanted it—thrilled me. It reminded me of her momma's generosity.

I wanted more from Vicca, and I knew she would give it to me, but I reconsidered as I listened to her pant. If I was still the bull, then the gate had been opened, but I was waiting. I was letting that pesky rider think it was going to be an easy eight seconds.

I rose and left Vicca there with her naked ass exposed to the mother cows and their babies in the pens.

***

I took Dasher, my stallion, for a long ride afterward, just enjoying the crisp air and thinking about Denise's note to Vicca.

It was unconscionable what my wife had told our daughter in that note. Becoming a kind of new wife to me? How in the hell could Denise have even considered the notion?

I was also reminded of our conversations about Vicca. Denise knew Vicca loved the ranch. That girl was a homebody in the truest sense. Those few vacations we could take—it's hard for ranching families to do such things—Vicca never enjoyed them much. She wanted to be home.

She had friends, but unlike most teenagers, her friends always remained secondary to her family. She loved the work of the ranch and the duties of running a household. It was hard for me to imagine her ever wanting to leave unless, as Denise and I both believed, she fell in love with a young fella and went off with him to be together on a new ranch.

But even that now seemed far-fetched. Since Denise died, Vicca had grown more and more tied to our home and its land. I remember hearing her say she never wanted to leave it and couldn't imagine ever deciding to.

Vicca might, I decided, be here to stay, even if that made her an old maid.

What about me?

It still irritated me that Denise's letter to Vicca suggested I was some kind of horny devil. I didn't see myself as any different from any other fella in that department. I liked women. I liked pussy, tits, and ass.

I supposed maybe I read or heard something about married couples losing their sex drives as they aged. I couldn't say about Denise, but I knew it wasn't exactly true for me. Sure, it took me a bit longer to recharge anymore, but that didn't change how I felt once I was ready.

I remembered days when I'd come home early for lunch. Denise would be working in the kitchen. When she heard my boots in the hall and saw the hungry look in my eyes, she'd get on her knees, smile, and wave me over. Other times, she'd direct me to a chair and climb on top of me or she'd bend over the kitchen table and wait patiently. There was a couple of times she was so busy that she'd stroke me with one hand while she was doing something else, like washing potatoes in the sink, with the other.

I came home early for lunch on the day of her big stroke. That was one of the times she set me in a chair and rode me—backward that time, while I reached around and clutched her breasts through her apron.

I always figured that my cock was a bit like a nursing momma's tits. The supply would meet the demand. As long as I kept my Denise's body full of cum, then my body would keep making plenty of it. It seemed true, but I was no student of the subject.

Maybe Denise had conversations with other wives. Maybe I was different.

For more than thirty years, we'd been man and wife, and that amounted to a hell of a lot. I trusted Denise.

If she knew something about me that I never guessed at, then she probably knew something about Vicca, too. She didn't call any of our boys her "heart." No child had a closer relationship with her momma than Vicca.

I stopped Dasher along a section of fence line where something had unseated the post. I climbed off my horse, took a block and a top-maul out of the saddlebag, and walked over to put the post right.

After finishing, I stepped into the stirrup, but Dasher jolted hard left, toppling me onto my back. He tore off and the toe of my boot was caught. We went fifty yards over semi-frozen earth before my foot slipped out and I skidded to a halt.

Nothing was broken, but my back was darn sore. Grimacing, I started following Dasher's tracks in the snow. I found him about a quarter of a mile away. I knew he was sorry for dragging me by the way he sort of pawed at the ground and held his head low. I patted his haunches and rode home, wincing.

Vicca made a fuss over me. I wolfed down her dinner and showered. She wanted to take a look, so I showed her my back.

"Daddy, your whole back is red and raw!"

I grunted.

"Get on your bed, I'm going to put some ointment on it."

I stretched out on my bed with a groan. Vicca emerged from the bathroom a minute later with the white, greasy lotion we sometimes had to use on her momma's bedsores.

"You figured what made Dasher jump like that?" she asked, sitting beside me.

"Coyote, maybe. Never heard it or saw it."

I heard Vicca pump a dollop out of the container. Then, I heard her warming the lotion in her hands.

"Not too much, Vicca. I don't like feeling all greasy."

"Settle down, Daddy. I ain't gonna."

And she began rubbing down my back, working the lotion into the skin. It felt good.

We didn't talk for a while. I just laid there, enjoying her hands.

Finally, Vicca asked, "Feel good?"

"Yeah."

"I got good hands?"

"Nice ones, yeah."

"I got a nice ass, too?" she asked.

I craned my head around, and she was smiling. I didn't respond.

"I'll keep it a secret, Daddy, but I know you like my butt."

She kept rubbing and talking and giggling—teasing me about liking her ass.

The more she talked, the happier she sounded. She teased me pretty good.

I stayed quiet.

"There," she finally said, finishing on my back. "That should do you right."

I rolled on my side and thanked her, and then I grabbed her and pulled her into bed with me.

She gasped.

I put my hand on her ass and rubbed.

Vicca laughed.

I unwrapped the towel from around my waist and tossed it on the floor in front of her. Then, I put Vicca on her tummy, and I yanked off her pants and panties.

She giggled and teased, wiggling her bare butt from side to side.

I straddled the back of her thighs and clutched her ass. It didn't take me long to get hard.

The bottle of lotion was beside Vicca's leg. I took it and pumped a glob directly onto the tip of my cock. Then another glob.

"What are you doing back there?" Vicca asked with a snicker.

I spread her apart with my fingers, and I brought the knob of my cock to Vicca's asshole.

And she quit giggling. She went stone silent.

I used my cock to paint her little puckered hole with lotion. Then, I gently pressed against it a few times to see if the lubrication was doing its job. It was.

I sat back and rubbed the rest of the goop up and down and around my erection.

I saw the little movements on the sides of Vicca's neck as she swallowed. She took gulps of air, and her hands were planted firmly into the mattress, fingers spread wide.

This deal wasn't funny anymore to her. It was real.

"Daddy," she huffed in near panic, "Momma told me—she told me sometimes a man gets a hankering for his woman's butt this way. She told me to get myself ready, but..." Vicca didn't finish.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Vicca." I interrupted, spreading her wide again. I brought the tip against her tightness.

"But, Daddy, I haven't ever done myself back there with anything near the size of..." Again, she didn't finish, but it was because she was gasping and wheezing to accommodate me.

I got the tip inside, and I waited.

Vicca struggled. She bayed a few times. After a minute or so, she began to relax a bit, and I knew she was ready for more. I leaned toward her body without pushing any, and I kissed the back of her neck.

She hummed gratefully.

I took her ponytail in my hand, and I eased myself further inside. When she winced and moaned, I stopped again, kissing her neck and showing her affection.

She worked at adapting to me for some time. She made a fuss, but she appreciated the kisses and gentle touches. Finally, Vicca began to relax.

"Is there more?" she asked warily.

"Yeah, but you can do it."

"I don't know, Daddy," she whined.

"Yes you can, girl."

She hummed anxiously, and then said, "Okay."

"Here comes," I said.

Fucking a woman's ass wasn't my favorite thing to do. It may not have even been in my top five, but sometimes there's an animal-like calling for it that I couldn't ignore. Denise allowed it, even enjoyed it and asked for it on rare occasions.

She said I did it when I wanted to subdue her rowdy nature. She said she asked for it when she felt antsy and needed taming. I know I felt the urge when Denise got to flirting with the hands a bit or when I saw the other fellas eyeing her body, say at the annual Fourth of July Dance. Those were times I remembered wanting her that way. But, I allowed that Denise might have been right. Maybe fucking Vicca's ass was my way of taming her a bit.

She labored under me for another spell while her body struggled to habituate this new dweller. I never rushed; I waited on her, but I didn't go easy on her either.

I knew that taking it out would only make her hesitant to try again. I knew that only when she could take the whole thing, down to the very root, would she have the confidence to continue. I wanted her to know the unwavering nature of my will, too. This was happening, I was telling her with my body.

I don't mean to make it sound cruel, though to some no matter what I say will make it seem that way.

I caressed her and kissed her. I told her she was beautiful and how she was a good girl. She fought through the pressure like a champion, and I was proud of Vicca. I told her so.

Panting and perspiring, she nodded, saying, "I did it, Daddy."

She had it all, so I raised her to her hands and knees, and I began—very, very gently—to fuck her. First in half-inch increments back and forth, then inch, and then more, Vicca slowly grew to tolerate the progress.

By the time I could thrust into her almost normal-like, she was exhausted. She laid her head and chest on the mattress, only leaving her butt in the air.

I told her I was close, and she must have felt the strength of my climax approaching. She wheezed and panted.

My thrusts grew shorter and faster.

Vicca's eyes were closed and she just lowed away like a cow that hadn't been milked in far too long.

I felt the churning in my nuts, and I gripped Vicca's hips fiercely. I didn't want her big ass to move, not an inch, because I was about to cum inside of it.

The only part of me still left in there was that knob, and I felt it surge.

Vicca did, too. She bawled.

I stared down at the place where we joined, watching my cock pulsate, seeing Vicca's little asshole blanch and distend with each contraction, and feeling my erection inject her with my gluey seed. I grunted at the almost painful satisfaction of it.

Vicca bawled some more, and when my cock quit thrumming, she wheezed in relief. I let us down and put us on our sides, but I kept my cock up Vicca's butt.

I petted her and kissed her. She asked me if she did okay, and I told her as good as her momma on Denise's first try.

She thanked me, and I held her close.

When she felt me begin to soften, she asked, "What do I do with it, Daddy? The stuff inside me, I mean."

"I don't know, Vicca. I never asked your momma, but I kind of think it wants to come out eventually."

"But—but Momma said I was supposed to cherish it, and I don't think pushing it out or letting it slip out is cherishing much."

"You decide, Vicca. I trust your judgment on the matter."

"I want to keep it in me for as long as I can."

"Alright, but I'm going to pull out of you now."

"Wait!" she said. "If I roll on my tummy, will your cock just slide out?"

"I suppose."

"I won't hurt you will I?"

"No."

"Okay, I'm rolling."

And she did. Afterward, she hesitated a moment, and then she proudly said, "I think I still got it all."

I put my head on the pillow and massaged Vicca's back.

She whispered to me. She told me how difficult it was, but that she was glad she learned how to do it. She said that next time would be easier as long as it wasn't too soon. She figured she might be sore.

Vicca thanked me for keeping going, but still being gentle and giving her time. She said she'd never felt anything like it in her life. She said she'd never felt so close to me, like we were not just joined in body, but in mind, too.

I didn't say much; I just let her jabber away.

Then, she asked if I meant it as a sort of punishment for all of her teasing.

I told her I wanted it is all.

She turned to me all shy and said she wouldn't have minded if I had been doing it as punishment.

I chuckled, and she laughed, too. I think she was just pleased to see happiness on my face for a change. Afterward, we both grew quiet.

I thought about Denise, but to my surprise, I didn't hate myself for what I'd done. Peace more like, I felt.

Ending several minutes of silent relaxation, Vicca rolled towards me, caressed my cheek, and asked, "Daddy, does this make me your woman?"

Those big doe eyes might have melted me, but I shook my head. I said, "You're my woman when we join our bodies together as only a man and a woman can."

She nodded. "I figured you'd say that." A few seconds of quiet followed before she asked, "But it means you want me, don't it? You'll let me quit worrying about your penis and just give it all the pleasure it needs?"

"Maybe I guess," I said.

"I really liked—I mean, I was hoping you'd let me suck on it sometimes for you."

I nodded.

"And you can fuck my titties, too."

I nodded.

"And when you want to lick me down there, I wouldn't mind it again."

"Good."

"So maybe we could sleep in the same bed or something. Maybe tonight?"

I cupped one her breasts and nodded.

*****

End Note: My apologies for any mistakes you find. Thanks for reading this one. I figured the readers who liked the first chapter deserved a part two—and the forthcoming third chapter. I'm sorry it took so long. -FS/Mr. Squeeze