All Comments on 'Her Daddy's Dick Ch. 03'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 3 years ago

Excellent! Still not crazy about, you know... But the rest of the story? Bra - Fucking - Vo!

Whome1578Whome1578almost 3 years ago

I liked the story fine the live screens a little beefing up for me. The mother's involvement was a good way to start but for me a little to much if get was used sorry. O lot my

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man! That's a hot story! Makes me think of my 26 year old.

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

Loved it. So glad the son came home and now he can take care of the daughter when dad passes beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The daughter sounds a lot like my wife. She was taught to take care of her man and satisfy him. She took care of two men, her dad and me, for many years. Her dad was the happiest man in the world because of her passion and sexual abilities. She has always had a very high libido. And, now in my seventies, I have no complaints because she continues to take care of my needs and her own. She has beautiful throbbing, over-the-top, dripping orgasms. Naked, she still looks like a young woman, even though she is in her sixties. She is a rare kind of woman.

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

Well written. I don't love the transition over to her brother. It feels like it cheapens the relationship between Vicca and her dad. It makes people just feel replaceable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story was truly something else. I would even go so far as to call it, in my eyes, a masterpiece. What an amazing job you've done here. It takes real talent to create such an engrossing story with characters that I easily invested in and grew attached to.

I truly wish I could find a woman like Vicca. She's just the sweetest, most loving, most caring, most loyal woman ever. Her dedication and curiosity, particularly in the bedroom, is nothing short of beautiful. And that bit where it says, "Plus, I knew my girl. She didn't care about social media or YouTube or anything." Well, shit I'd marry her just for that; the rest is a bonus. Already sounds more intelligent and down-to-earth than most of the idiots I see these days, glued to their phones like their ability to breathe depends on it.

The fourth stroke killing Denise was a long-overdue mercy. It's so heart-breaking. On the one hand she was already gone, with only her body left behind, but on the other, well at least she's truly gone now, and dad and Vicca can begin to move on without her presence haunting them. That kind of sounds cruel, but honestly, would you ever want to be in that position as Denise? I know I certainly wouldn't. Death would be a welcome friend as opposed to being a vegetable, especially knowing the effect it would have on my loved ones.

I couldn't help but laugh a little when she told him how long it had been since he last came in her - down to the goddamn minute. That's impressive and also a little disturbing, but in a fuck-that's-hot kind of way. Like I needed another reason to want my own Vicca to treat like a queen. I wonder if she has some spreadsheet set up for it or something.

Trenton's wife sounds like a world-class bitch and horrible person. Running off leaving a note like that, abandoning him and their three kids. Yikes! I mean who does that? And why? A little bit more information would have been welcome, but I guess it was just a quick-and-dirty plot device to allow hi to come to the ranch.

The end of the story showcased a painful inevitably that most F/D stories don't show, at least not in much detail; the father getting too old and inevitably being unable to give his wonderful daughter what she needs, and in this case, he was losing part of himself, no longer getting as horny as he once did. Even Vicca was changing as a result because she wasn't getting what she truly needed, and it was making them both sad. It felt like another cruel hand that fate was dealing him, like he hadn't been through enough already. It was actually quite heart-breaking and scary to read, as it made me reflect on my future and wonder about my fate.

As for the part towards the end from when she started trying to be with Trenton, well I kind of suspected it was heading that way. There's a certain kind of beauty about it. While I can't help but feel bad for the father and what he's losing, I can see the other side of it, too. Vicca still gets the love and family she desires and gets to keep being what she truly wanted to be: queen of the ranch. I guess it's the best that can be expected given the circumstances. I'm glad you didn't go past that point. If the story would have included a scene where the father passed, I think I would have broke down. The story was already charged with enough emotion as it is. Thanks for that small mercy. By the looks of things, it seems like Trenton and Vicca are going to have a wonderful life raising his children and running the ranch.

In summary, this is a very thought-provoking and engrossing story that invokes a whole maelstrom of emotion throughout, and one that I'm sure I'll read again many times in the future. If I could give it more than 5 stars I'd happily do so in a heartbeat. Thank you for writing this. It was a true joy to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous