All Comments on 'Her Daddy's Dick'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ArediaArediaover 3 years ago

I like it - please continue.

philteephilteeover 3 years ago
Thank You!

I think I can anticipate the end of this story. It’s how you will take us there that will count. A loving story between two people caring about each other. And a third who planned it all out in advance. Finish it or not, this one could stand on its own. If you self-edited you did well. If there are mistakes they were minor and didn’t cause a stumble. Thank you!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Unique. Erotic. Hot as hell. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What would happen if Denise became pregnant? The average age for menopause in the US is 51!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bit too creepy...

I was really creeped out with the guy having sex with his comatose (or at least unresponsive) wife. He might as well had sex with a corpse.

Yes, the author was very careful to state she gave her permission, but still creepy, yucky and whatever other words you care to use.

Frankly, I'm surprised it passed the moderators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If there was massive brain damage but she could still be fed, chances are Denise feels pleasure and is fully aware of being fucked by her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brilliant! Maybe a tad uncomfortable, but the story justifies the two characters' motivations. They both want something they shouldn't have, but perhaps it's the only solution that will work, and there's a chance Denise somehow gave this her blessing. Please finish -- it's been months since the first installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hey I loved the whole decription thing you did of him imagining what his daughter must be doing. Overall its a great story 5 stars

MrBill36MrBill36almost 2 years ago
Her Daddy,s Dick

An absolutely wonderful story. Your ability to carry your story to your audience and elicit their attention through to completion is only slightly short of phenomenal.

APerfectOAPerfectOabout 1 year ago

Good lord that was a masterpiece. You really know how to bring climactic buildup and your ability to paint a picture is excellent. I aspire to be as descriptive as you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous