Her Darkest Night

Story Info
A brutal fate befalls an innocent victim.
4.7k words
21.9k
21
0

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
298 Followers

The bar was now silent.

Doors locked.

Blinds drawn.

I'd thought it so many times in the past but I had never seen the place as busy, as chaotic, as lively as it had been tonight.

Halloween had been too much of a cliché to pass up on.

The vast majority of patrons dressed in elaborate costumes and disguise. Most living up to the cliché itself, with many dressed in quickly cobbled together ensembles, whilst others chose far more elaborate costumes.

Steve had left on closing time accompanying a blonde in a short black dress coupled with fishnet tights and black knee high boots, her outfit had been simple, her makeup come face paint had been elaborate, daubing her face to look skeletal, akin to a Mexican 'day of the dead' skull, complete with roses embedded into her elaborately styled hair. I clung to the hope his powers of persuasion will be sufficient enough that she will be back at the flat with him by the time I arrived home.

I had promised Steve I would be home soon, the unspoken agreement we held on shared passions, on shared perversions had been acknowledged. My mind though was elsewhere, Steve could quite possibly keep his blonde I had other ideas.

She sat on the opposite side of the bar from me, on a high legged bar stool. Her eyes met mine over the rim of the tumbler of neat Irish Whisky that she sipped from. On the bar before her sat the half empty bottle and my own empty tumbler.

"Your eyes give you away." she offered with a wicked grin as she set down the tumbler and took a cigarette from the packet sat on the bar.

"Do they now?" I offered feigning indignation.

"You're far from subtle... in fact rarely anywhere near close to subtle," Shauna O'Neal offered as she took out a lighter that was tucked into her belt, her face briefly illuminated in the naked flame as she lit the cigarette before she exhaled a long plume of thick white smoke deliberately in my direction, her mischievous green eyes narrowing on suspicion as she did so,

Shauna wore no elaborate make up, no costume that disguised her appearance. She had not needed to. Shauna's simple yet effective attire had created enough of a spectacle.

I could not fully appreciate her from this side of the bar, with only her shoulders, the top of her chest and her arms visible. Shoulders, Chest and Arms all encased in a faux leather skintight material, a silver zip running from her neck through the centre of her chest. The tight material clinging to the shape of her breasts, enhancing them.

From the moment she had stepped into the bar this evening she had fuelled my fantasies, much as she no doubt triggered the fantasies of a hundred or more men within the cramped confines of the busy bar. I watched the lust in the eyes of others as she diligently worked hard all night long behind the bar. She always looked good but tonight she looked something else.

My mind was set.

"Criminal," had been Steve's appraisal as she had walked in accompanied by the sound of her spiked heels on the wooden floor, spiked heels of black knee-high boots that blended subtly into the skintight black leather all in one suit. A black wide leather belt the only other simple accessory to the outfit

I wasn't sure 'criminal' was the term I would use, I wasn't sure what term I would use to describe the breath taking appearance, her eye make up was dark which wasn't unusual for her, her black lipstick enhanced her pale complexion with her dark auburn hair scraped back off her face into a pony tail sat high on her head.

I'd watched her throughout the night, she had mesmerised me, I knew every inch of that body intimately. Her submission had been made on numerous occasions since her first fateful shift working at O'Leary's, but I had not known her submission for some time.

My focus had been elsewhere, preoccupied with my own little pet who lay locked away at this moment in cellar, along with one other girl. My new ever so convenient eager little pet whose very presence had resulted in a significant downturn in after hours activity at the end of long hard shifts.

"So my outfit has nothing to do with those brooding surly looks you've been throwing me all evening then Boss?" She gently teased before taking another long hard drag on the cigarette.

"You know me... Good little Catholic Boy I am..." I offer back to her, "...I can't lie even with my eyes."

She coughed as she exhaled, a cough that led to a delicious little chuckle.

"Good little Catholic Boy my ass," Shauna joked on her soft Irish accent, "You're certainly no fucking Pope."

"I'll say ten Hail Marys and three Our Fathers in the morning," I reply jovially rising to her insinuation.

Shauna finished her cigarette dropping the still smouldering butt to the floor of the bar, she shifted her body position then stood to stub the cigarette out under the sole of her pointed toe left boot.

Placing her arms extended on the bar either side of the tumblers and bottle of whisky she fixed me with a cold stare from her green eyes.

"Like I say your eyes give you away..." she repeated "...which makes me wonder what you are thinking?"

I let her question hang as my hand slips to a shelf under the bar for an item procured earlier. I fling the item to the bar before her. Shauna's eyes dart to the item, recognising it immediately and recognising the significance of my unspoken request.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," was Shauna's immediate and honest response,

"I was just thinking..." I take my tumbler and drain it of its contents "...how great the mask would look with the rest of your outfit."

Shauna shook her head incredulously

"Not happening"

I feel my ire rise just a little, she has never turned me down previously. I narrow my own eyes now at her, contemplating her with unspoken thoughts.

"I said ....its not happening" she reiterates a little louder picking up on my obvious disdain as she throws only a cursory glance back to the mask that sits between us on the bar.

Locked away with me in the empty bar I briefly consider the dark possibilities and the brutal options by which I could make her switch her refusal to cooperate.

"Is that so" I coldly offer.?

"Go play in your basement if you want a convenient fuck," Shauna offers on a comment that is delivered harshly despite the mischievous little grin that creeps from those dark lips.

She was fully aware of the situation and circumstances of the cellar, Shauna had worked at O'Leary's far too long to not appreciate why the cellar was considered out of bounds for regular staff and was kept locked as a consequence. She knew full well that the regular cover story of flood damage was no genuine excuse even if other staff bought the concept of the reasoning. She was as compliant in her discretion as she was usually compliantly submissive.

Watching as Shauna swigs back heavily the remainder of her whisky, our intense gazes locked on one another

"Besides..." Shauna breaks the silence picking up the mask, "...Halloween is far too cliche to be playing out darkest desires."

She toys with the mask before me stretching it out between her delicate pale fingers. My mood mellows a little despite her deliberate tease.

"So, then....What is your darkest desire Miss O'Neal" I offer on pouring myself another whisky as she glances her eye-line towards mine with another wicked smile once again creeping to her lips.

"You'll need to ply with far more whisky before I reveal that little sordid thought."

Taking the open bottle I fill her empty tumbler with a generous measure of dark amber whisky, before offering.

"A price worth paying."

**********

From my vantage point in the shadows I watch my limited view of the street

A little before one thirty in the morning the street is dark the light glow of orange street lights from either end of the single lane narrow back street barely cast illumination the vantage point had been chosen for the heavy shadows that cast between the buildings that lined the street. The perfect vantage point. The kill zone.

I had locked up an hour or so ago, all of the staff had stayed behind for a quick round of drinks that had extended and become two rounds before I had shepherded them out around half an hour ago. Steve had headed home alone not long after the rest of the staff not interested or not intrigued enough to enquire on my plans for the remainder of the night,

I had watched Shauna hugging Ollie one of the new male members of staff as I had secured and locked the main doors whilst pulling down the blinds. Noting her flirtatious little giggle and the lingering hand on his forearm as they joked before heading away in separate directions.

Their brief interaction annoyed me, angered me. I fixated on it while checking I had secured the venue before heading out through the back door and setting the premises alarm. A pulse still throbbing in my temple as I resolve to let Ollie go, offering a surplus of staff as the excuse come reason for his impending dismissal.

There's a chill in the air now, that snaps me back into the moment as I stand with my back flat to the rough brick wall of the alley way.

I watch my warm breath form heavy condensation that whips away into the cold night air. A shiver runs down my spine as I stand there with the pulled up hood of my black hooded sweatshirt providing little insulation against the November night air.

Looking to my smart watch which briefly illuminates on the digits 01:32, I shift from foot to foot with a pent up energy in anticipation of what's to come.

In the distance I hear the faint click clack of heels, an echo of stiletto heel that grows steadily louder, striking the hard concrete of the pavement with purpose as she approaches.

Remaining still, remaining silent I chance glancing briefly up the street from the shadows.

Keeping myself hidden in the darkness of the alleyway I see her, a silent breath of relief escapes me noting she heads towards me on the same side of the street.

I knew her path well, I have followed it, followed her on several occasions over recent weeks. The cruellest irony of my chosen vantage point being how close she is to the sanctuary of her home. Only two more streets to navigate before she would walk the short stretch of pavement to the concrete steps that lead to her small basement flat.

Each heeled footstep heightens my anticipation at what is to come. I compose my breath glancing towards the open side door of the van borrowed for the purpose of tonight.

Her footsteps grow ever nearer I dare not look back again, then I see her shadow, a long drawn shadow on the pavement that sparkles from first the shadow that precedes her imminent arrival.

I wait until I see her.

I wait not until she draws level I watch as she passes.

Her head is down, she is distracted, she suspects nothing.

I strike with speed and purpose, roughly grabbing her by the shoulders gripping the material of her long dark jacket as much as I do her, with her hands sunk into her pockets she is easily caught of balance and unaware. Dragging her backwards as she stumbles on the heels of black leather boots I know cover her lower legs to her knees.

Pirouetting her into the alley I slam her face first to the wall against which I had stood pressing my body weight up against her back as I control her.

A silent scream catches in her throat the severity of my onslaught winds her taking air from her lungs I realise. She gasps painfully for clear air into her lungs.

Utilising the advantage I had not anticipated gaining I turn the fortune to my favour. Ripping the long jacket from her shoulders down the backs of her arms it slips with relative ease from her arms to fall crumple around the backs of her ankles.

I fumble, and in my haste as I pluck one of two black cable ties from my waistband dropping it in the darkness. Cursing silently as I take the second cable tie and I pull her arms behind her into the small of her back as her fight starts to return. A fight that doesn't come quick enough as I pull the cable tight around her wrists, hearing the rigid plastic teeth biting on one another as I restrain her.

With my hand clamped around her neck I force her fragile body from the alley towards the empty side door of the innocuous enough looking White Van parked across the side of the alley. the heels of her boots scraping on the concrete pavement as she attempts to resists. I push her forward as she catches boot clad shins in the chassis of the Van a pained gasp passes her lips before she lands heavily, face first across the dirtied single mattress in the rear of the van. Any breath gathered back into her winded lungs is knocked back from her frail body.

I watch over her. Casting my eye up the backs of her black clad physique, her ass barely covered by the tight little skirt worn over black tights that cling to times legs, as pained groan passers her lips.

Checking the street in case of passers by I snatch up her coat and locate the dropped cable tie. Flinging the coat along side of the mattress on which she lays I clamber up into the claustrophobic bay of the Van. Stooped over I turn to slide the side door back closed, obscuring us from the dark street should anyone happen along the pavement at this late hour.

As she stirs I fall immediately across the backs of her legs pulling her feet and ankles together before positioning the second cable tie and pulling the impromptu restraints tightly and effectively restrain her leather boot clad ankles.

"Wh... what..." she utters on a pained and breathless voice that trembles on her fear.

I ignore her as my right hand snatches for the roll of thick silver electrical tape lay on the floor of the Van. Tearing a rectangle of the silver tape from the roll I lay it in the palm of my hand before reaching around her head and slapping the adhesive side of the tape viciously over her petite jaw.

Crudely but effectively I hold her bound and gagged, as I roll her onto her back to admire my capture muffled protest escape her taped shut lips.

Knelt over her I look down into those wide wet eyes as she struggles beneath my greater body weight. Her incapacity has subsided too late as she is now held in physical restraint, completely at my mercy.

I do not speak, I dare not as my hands grab the collars of the tight black cotton shirt that clads her upper body. With swift brutality I rip open her shirt, causing little black buttons to skittle across the hard floor of the van as I reveal her ample breasts held up in what appears in the dim light to be a red bra.

Her breath laboured and nasal as she lays there. Her screams and please continue as the thrashes beneath me on the mattress. Pulling back my hood my face obscured by the lycra balaclava worn underneath I suddenly fear she will recognise my eyes even in the darkness of the back of the Van.

I drop my head as a consequence

My mouth presses over her exposed chest as I kiss and bite over her cleavage and up towards right hand side of her neck. through the mouth hole of the balaclava. Placing I hand over her face I turn her head towards her left shoulder as I extend my tongue and lick along the right side of her face.

She screams so loudly into the tape gag. A scream passing to sobbed whimpers drawn continually to her lips, sounds that cannot sufficiently pass the thick industrial tape.

She writhes once more attempting with all her might to escape to press away from my attention. Moving my mouth back over her neck as I keep biting at and kissing her exposed soft pale skin. As I do so I press my left leg between her boot clad shins, bringing fresh struggle to her prone body but she's helpless to prevent me

Parting those nylon clad legs I press my right legs now through hers then grip harshly the backs of her thighs and pull her legs up and apart, splaying her legs open against the strong grip tie that holds her ankles and prevents her from kicking out.

Lay across her body with her wrist trapped and secured beneath her even as she fights I know she is mine.

Her verbal protests and muffled pleas continue relentlessly her body rising and falling beneath me on heavy deep breath as I lay over her.

A silent moment hangs in the air as I look down at her in the dim light of the van, as I contemplate how she'll feel, as she lays there scared and aware of her fate.

Slipping my right hand between our bodies the shortness of her skirt and my splaying of her legs have already pressed the garment high enough up over pelvis I snatch my fingers at the gusset of the thick black nylons that adorn her legs, taking several failed attempts before I gain purchase enough to sufficiently tear open the material that covers her crotch, the reward for my perseverance being that she appears to wear no underwear as my fingers graze her soft folds of skin nestled between her legs, a graze of a touch that inspires fresh fight against the ignominy of her restraint.

I push up and away from her extending my left arm as my right hand hurriedly lowers my zipper.

Without wasting a second of opportunity I guide myself and press forward from my hips as I line my dick against her exposed cunt. Pressing forward harshly I strike as quick as I'd taken her from the pavement into the alley.

Her neck cranes back she cries out in anguish as she feels me penetrate her body with brutal ruthlessness.

Her cry so primordial, so raw as it echoes around the van despite her gag.

She feels good as I break her in! N my first harsh thrusts, she fights and protests as press my hips back and forth stretching her around me. As I use her my right hand pins her left thigh down to the dirty damp smelling mattress at her side.

As I keep fucking her my left hand presses up between her breasts and I snatch at front of satin feel bra but it fails to given as her tits roll back and forth from the punishment she receives.

Looking down at her my redundant left hand slips up her chest and comes to rest around her slender neck.

I do not squeeze the fingers of my left hand but its position alone seems to cause enough panic, she tenses but I render her mute and lifeless instantly as she surrenders her fight.

Watching as her eyes close and silent tears trace from her eyes.

I don't alter my style I keep taking her harsh and fast my hips rolling and falling on a constant quick motion as I fuck her prone, slender, bound form.

On a dirty damp mattress, in the back of Van parked up on a deserted dark back street I mercilessly claim her body.

Using her brutally, each thrust forcing air from her nostrils as the tape gag holds firm, with my eyes closing firm I feel the chassis of the van rock gently under the inertia her body absorbs, stifled moans the only intrusion to the heavy breath that soon escapes my own lips.

Stifled moans that increase in intensity as she eventually turns her head away from me which I permit.

My left hand slowly tightens around her exposed neck as I pin her left thigh my fingers digger into her heavily laddered nylons as I press her up across the mattress as she lays across her own bound arms.

Arching my back I pay her little attention as I concentrate, as I focus, her gasps and groans merely background noises ignore as I feel my seed rise.

My hips jack hammer as I keep her held down. I keep fucking her knowing my release rapidly encroaches.

Hearing her rasping breath as I take her deep and hard.

Taking her roughly as I feel my seed course through me my hips thrust and lock as I press forward and cum deep inside her perfect body.

As I hold myself deep in her I look down, her head hangs over the side of the mattress resting on the cold hard floor of the Van she lets go a shuddering frustrated groan and exhale through her nose as I feel her body clench followed by a wet warmth against my pelvis which presses firmly up to hers.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
298 Followers
12