Her Darkest Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I release my grip on her throat, she does not move as I feel her body subside. Fast shallow breath causes her chest to rise and fall and shuddered whimper passes the tape gag.

'Did you just cum?' I think to myself fixating on her bodies reaction.

It's all I can do to refrain from asking the question directly at the risk of exposing my identity as I look down at her lay prone and broken beneath me.

***********

Shauna O'Neal struggled profusely in my grip as I manhandle her bound body through the trap hatch behind the bar at O'Leary's. I carry her lithe body down the flight of wooden steps with ease though, despite the continued fight from her surely exhausted body.

In the dark damp cellar I drag her on her heels across the dusty concrete floor, setting her stood upright before the beam in the centre of the cellar.

My hand grasps her slender throat once again as I turn her on bound ankles and push her with brute force up against the thick square wooden pillar. Her muffled gasps from under the pillowcase hood and through her taped shut mouth spurred by my latest viscous physicality.

Keeping my left hand firmly around the back of her neck now I draw the thick leather collar firmly affixed to the pillar around her neck with my free hand and fasten the buckle of the collar around her neck. Her chest rises and falls from behind the dishevelled black blouse, her breasts still encased in the bright red bra.

Taking her hands held in the small of her back holding I slip a small knife from my pocket, prizing the blade from the handle of the knife I cut on one swift motion the cable tie that's held her wrists securely. I note the deep laceration left by the combination of her protests and the harsh restraint.

Shauna's instant reaction being to bring her hands to the collar around her throat. As she does I grab her right wrist and pull her slender arm towards the first single handcuffs bolted firmly into the side of the pillar, she resists attempting to pull her arm away. After an initial struggle I hold her wrist into the restraint before locking the cuff tightly over pale skin.

Stepping around the pillar from behind I grab her free left arm, her resistance and struggle resumes until I overpower her and secure her left wrist as tightly as her right is.

Pacing slowly around in front of her I leave her ankles tethered in the little black cable tie that sits across the ankles of her black boots.

Furiously testing her new restraint she eventually falls still spare for the rise and fall on heavy breaths of her partially exposed chest.

My eyes cast up her perfect body, the body I've known near every inch of for months. Legs still clad in now laddered and torn black nylons her black skirt sits bunched around her waist. In the darkness of the cellar, I can just about make out the pale exposed shaved little cunt that is exposed by the torn open tights. My seed still deep within her.

The torn open blouse and the red bra complete her dishevelled look, a look in such contrast to how immaculate she had appeared hours earlier during her shift in the bar.

I reach up and remove the black pillow case from over her head.

Shauna blinking in even the dim light turns away, the silver industrial strength tape still holds firmly over her lips. Auburn hair dishevelled hangs across her features.

Reaching out I clasp her jaw firmly and turn her to face me, as her eyes adjust she recognises me immediately.

Her eyes wide, her eyes wild as the reality of what's played out dawn on her.

Shauna thrashes in her restraint, perhaps in recognition of me, more likely in recognition of her surroundings.

A muffled insult lost once again into her gag.

"I've put you on a period of leave..." I state pushing her head back to face the pillar, "...full pay of course for my most diligent little worker."

Shauna screams pulling her wrists at their cuffed restraints her body thrashing from her hips as she's held against the pillar.

Reaching around her waist I draw a thick leather belt secured to the pillar in the same manner as the collar and pull it tight around her svelte waist impeding her movement further.

I look over my shoulder to the next pillar along the length of the cellar.

"That's Jenny... she's been residing down here for some time... you'll do well to out live her purpose."

In the dim light the body of the dark haired girl, dressed in a black sheer body stocking, hangs limp despite the restraints that hold her arms stretched high above her head, a collar around her neck and a thick leather belt around her waist attaching her to the identical pillar.

Shauna shakes her head furiously, still protesting physically and verbally.

She has been silent and complicit as to the contents of the basement for so long, unwavering in her loyalty. Now by twist of dark fate she finds herself the most recent resident of O'Leary's. Her colleagues will be oblivious to her plight as they serve customers literally meters away.

I will set her free in the fullness of time when I am sure she has learnt the lesson I impart. Be that a matter of days, a week or some months as for now I will enjoy abusing the privilege I hold over her with unfettered access to that slender pale body.

"I've a blonde, a brunette and red head to play with ...I think that's a first." I coldly offer.

My right-hand slips slowly up the left-hand side of her face as I look into her wide wet eyes.

"Maybe you'll learn not to turn me down in future Shauna"

She breaks, sobbing softly into the gag as tears streak down her pale cheeks

"There... there..." I offer patronisingly.

Shauna continues to protest and struggle as I step away. Soon exhaustion will no doubt claim her.

I pause, I do not look back though as I chuckle.

"Was living out your darkest fantasy not what you expected it to be?"

My mind casts to that drunken admission from her back on Halloween of her ultimate and darkest fantasy.

"Because in the back of that Van it sure felt like you enjoyed yourself... despite your circumstances."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Doctor's Tool Unknowingly fucked by my gynecologist.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduced by My Doctor An unorthodox physician’s treatment leaves me pregnant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ravaged at the Crowded Convention I shouldn't have worn that skimpy costume.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Regency Ravishment A family-making approach to securing a wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories