All Comments on 'Her Daughter's Boyfriend'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is just too wierd.

23 years undone in nearly one evening. Yeah, ok. Why give the characters the false notion of a 'good marriage' if you just want them to go fuck themselves stupid at the drop of a hat? At least make it an easy transition, he or she is habitualy sleeping around, or they are in an abusive marriage, something like that. Not sure why so many writers here like to call a clearly disfunctional relationship a 'good marriage'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent stuff

Actually,i went through a similar situation,women have a psychological thing where they sometimes unknowingly,gran escape routes with younger "versions"of their spouse after falling out of love. the previous comment from the reader is understandable if you have never experienced a "sudden" spousal declaration of "falling out of love"for a younger man, it happens far more than you think, and yes, it happens THAT fast once a woman makes up her mind in her head, nothing stops them, 23 years or not. For THAT reason, i give it a high score,now granted this is told from the woman's POV,if i had one recommendation that could make the story work better for a broader audience, it would be to set up more the thoughts of having fallen out of love, and perhaps making steve described in some texts as "reminding her" of how her husband used to be when the passion was still there.

Otherwise i loved it. a sequal would be great, perhaps a reconsiliation with mom and daughter? and what about steve's family's reaction,as well as her other family members to her leaving the hub for young stud steve?

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Very natural....

This story just goes to show and prove that a bare cock and a bare juicy pussy have no brains when they are together, and will enjoy each other to the fullest if given a chance. I half expected this wife and mother to become a new mother at any time in the story. It is too bad that the father and daughter did not take up with each other as well and you turn the story into a foursome, complete with babies being produced...That would have made it an easy '100'.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
It does happen

I suppose more often than we realise.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

NovaPrime71NovaPrime71over 2 years ago
I really enjoyed this one

My only crituque is that it shouls have been longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous