Her Daughter's Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother and daughter's friends during college break.
3.7k words
4.71
30.1k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer -- All characters are 18 or older.

Intro: 43-year-old mother has an encounter with her daughter and her daughter's female friends while they're all on break from college.

It's not necessary to read Part 1. This is written to be standalone.

******

Deanne finished putting away all the groceries from her trip to the store. It was the Saturday morning before Thanksgiving, and her daughter, Alana, was on her way home from Frostburg State. Deanne hated how empty the house felt since her daughter left for freshman year of college a few months earlier, but Alana's laughter would soon fill the house again and bring it back to life.

Deanne had been a single mother Alana's entire life, and she gave up even attempting to date any men years ago. Alana was her life's focus, and she was proud of everything her beautiful daughter had already accomplished. She graduated high school near the top of her class and earned a half scholarship to college. She was popular in high school, a cheerleader, and she remained close with the same group of neighborhood friends she had gone to school with since kindergarten. On top of that, Alana was kind to a fault and oblivious to her own physical beauty. Her mother couldn't fathom how she got so lucky to have her turn out so well.

Deanne took the whole Thanksgiving week off from work to spend as much time as she could with Alana. She had the whole week planned out with her daughter, and she had the fridge stocked to make all her daughter's favorite comfort foods, topped off with Thanksgiving dinner at her parent's house across town.

The homemade mac-and-cheese was almost ready to take out of the oven when she heard the front door opening. Deanne raced over, and mother and daughter ecstatically embraced as soon as Alana entered in.

Soon enough they were wildly chattering away, with Alana recounting all her new experiences at college, and Deanne peppering her with questions about it all. They'd talked on the phone, video, and text, but there was something about being face to face that just opened the floodgates and let them settle right back into their old role as mother and daughter best friends that shared everything.

After lunch, they retreated to the den to watch a movie.

"Mom, I hope you don't mind, but I invited all the girls over tomorrow."

"That's fine, honey. The more, the merrier. But what about Leonard?" Deanne asked somewhat nervously, her last encounter with him still fresh in her mind.

"Oh, his family flew out to California to do Thanksgiving with his grandparents, and he went with them."

"Oh, that's nice," Deanne said in relief. "What do you have planned with the girls?"

"I don't know. We'll probably just hang out around the house."

Deanne smiled. "They're all welcome over here any time."

The rest of the day flew by in a blur. They streamed a bunch of movies while eating a bunch of popcorn and talking about a bunch of things, and they made time to eat a bunch of dinner in between.

Come the next day, on Sunday, all the girls came over after lunch. Everyone was overjoyed to have the old gang back together again, and even after months of being apart, it was like they all picked right up again where they had left off. It feels just like old times, Deanne marveled.

While the girls all sat down to catch up, Deanne surveyed all of them and reminisced.

It was only 5 months ago the girls walked across the high school graduation stage and only three months since they departed for college, but, in some ways, it already felt like years. Still, the time seemed to instantly melt away as they caught up on each other's lives.

There were 7 of them total, including Alana, and all were at least 18 (some of them had already turned 19). All of them were smart, but they were also tall and beautiful and competed on the cheerleading team together. Deanne loved that Alana fell in with this group of friends. They were all academically successful, stayed out of trouble, and went to college, although they all ended up at different schools along the mid-Atlantic after high school.

Brandi was the unquestioned leader of the group. At 5'11", she was the tallest in the group and as tall as Deanne, although she weighed 40 pounds less than Deanne's 180 pounds. She was the prototypical blonde-haired blue-eyed beauty that seemed to hit the genetic lottery.

Kenna was of Irish descent with long flaming red hair, pale skin and freckles that she hated but everyone else adored. She was a wing girl, of sorts, to Brandi.

Kayla was a long-haired brunette who was probably the quietest of the girls, but also the most book smart of them.

Michele was Chinese American. She was the shortest of the group at 5'7", although she rejected the traditional stereotypical quiet role her parents tried to instill in her and embraced her naturally lighthearted personality.

Louisa was born in the US, but her parents came from the Dominican Republic. She had a fiery temper that she joked was passed down through her bloodlines.

Nicky, who was African American, rounded out the group. She was the most serious of the whole group but also the first one to stand up for any of the others when anyone challenged them.

Deanne's own daughter, Alana, was good friends with all the others, but she tended to be a follower, content to follow the crowd. She was a peace maker, always willing to do whatever it took to make others happy. Deanne marveled how much Alana reminded her of herself at that age. She was just a few inches shorter, but the same facial features and long dirty blonde hair.

Collectively, the girls were all tall, slender, and fit. They turned heads everywhere they went, but none of them were big-headed about it. Deanne secretly wished she had their youth with so much life and endless possibilities still ahead. Lately, she was finally starting to feel her age, all 43 years of it. Still, the girls were almost like daughters to her, even though she knew they were adults now. All of them had boyfriends at one point or another, and she was confident all of them had become sexually active by now.

The conversation quickly turned to a recounting off all their love hits and misses in college. To no surprise, all the girls seemed to have no shortage of suiters, and guys were still as horny as they were back in Deanne's day. Some things just never change, she mused.

"Miss Taylor, how come we've never seen you with a man," Brandi asked innocently. "All the years we've been coming here, and you've never introduced us to anyone special in your life."

"Oh, Brandi, I'm afraid the love train left this station a long time ago," Deanne replied wistfully.

"But don't you ever get lonely?" Kayla wanted to know.

"Sure, I do," Deanne smiled. "But I learned a long time I'm better off with no one than with the wrong one. Besides, I'm not really alone, am I? I've always had Alana and all of you in my life."

"Yeah, who needs a man," Kenna piped in. "They can't really do anything that we can't do ourselves. Am I right?"

"I've got five fingers that have done more for me than any man's 6 inches," Nicky declared.

"I've got 8 inches of plastic that's bigger than any man I've seen," Michele asserted.

"I've got 4 inches of vibe that can do way more than 6 inches of man meat," laughed Louisa.

"Hell, I've got cucumbers in the fridge more romantic than most men," Nicky proclaimed.

Deanne saw Alana squirm uncomfortably with the current subject matter and decided to get up and excuse herself, so Alana could speak freely without fear of her mother judging her.

But Brandi turned back to Deanne as she started to move, "Miss Taylor, what about you? Please don't tell me that you don't still have needs. Please don't tell me women become all frigid when they get older."

Deanne grimaced slightly and then sat back down. All the girls were adults now, and she prided herself on always being upfront and honest with Alana on everything. "Well, thank you for thinking of me as old. But no, I most certainly have not become, as you say, all frigid," she replied, somewhat embarrassed. "A girl still has needs, although I'm sure the thought of your parents having a sex life is horrifying. But I've got a small drawer with some special toys for those occasions," she confessed.

The girls all whooped it up at this admission.

"Can we see?" Kayla asked.

"I think those are kind of private things, don't you?" Deanne squinted her eyes. Generally, not something that gets passed around and shared. Anyway, I've got to go fix dinner for you ladies," Deanne replied, trying to change the subject.

"We'll help," they all offered in unison.

After dinner, all the girls headed back home to their families, but they agreed to meet back tomorrow. Deanne had taken the week off, but everyone else's parents would be at work, so the girls would otherwise be left home alone.

Come Monday, the girls trickled in to Deanne's house, and she served lunch for the group. After lunch, they all went down to the basement to watch a movie on the projector tv and invited Deanne to join them. They turned off the lights and let the room go dark save for the projector beam.

Deanne was tired, partly from the excitement at having Alana home the past few days, and also from rushing to finish a large project at work before taking the week off. The girls selected a French drama film that was artistically beautiful but not terribly thrilling, and Deanne quickly dozed off amidst the darkened room conditions and the foreign language.

The next thing she knew, Deanne felt hands massaging her back. The hands were soft and caressing, soothing all the tension in her body. Deanne was still half-asleep, and the massage was so calming, Deanne questioned if it was a dream. She was content to remain in this blissful state, sprawled out on her stomach on the floor. The hands reached up her tee shirt to her upper back and then moved farther up to her neck for the first touch directly on her skin. The gentle touch of the obviously feminine fingers on her skin sent tingles down her spine.

Deanne allowed herself to remain in a trance-like state, her mind devoid of all thoughts while the hands explored her body. Then a hand slipped under the back of her tee shirt, the soft touch tracing up her spine and raising her shirt half-way up. She felt the heater air from the ceiling vent above on her just exposed skin. As the hands started massaging her lower back, the small hairs on her back stood up, and then those hands made their way to her mid-back, raising her shirt above her bra strap. The next thing Deanne knew, her bra become unhooked, and the pressure released from her chest. The hands then continued to massage and caress her where the bra strap used to stretch across, the massage quickly taking on an erotic as well as relaxing nature.

A soft kiss was planted on Deanne's back as she felt the two hands start to reach around and cup her breasts. Deanne's mind wanted to protest, but her subconscious didn't want to interrupt her dream-like state. As the first pair of hands fondled her breasts, a second pair slid inside her pants and slipped under her panties.

Deanne's mind started drifting back into reality as a finger lightly brushed against her vagina. She started to lift her head, but Brandi's voice softly whispered in her ear, "Just relax and enjoy it." She kept her eyes closed, not wanting to lose her dreamy state, as the hand expertly played with her clit.

Deanne's mind was alternately racing and at complete peace. She knew the basement was dark with only the glow of the projector offering any light. She wondered if her daughter saw what was happening to her, hoping against hope that maybe it was just a darkened secret, although she was too enraptured in the moment to be overly concerned. Maybe she didn't want to know.

It had been years since another person had touched her the way she was being touched, and that touch had never before come from a woman. Deanne marveled at how soft and gentle the hands felt on her body, hands obviously familiar with all of a woman's erotic pleasure points.

Deanne's pants were pulled down and then her panties stripped off. She lay naked, still sprawled out on the floor and willing to let Brandi and a second girl pleasure her body. A hand spread her legs slightly as Deanne felt her wetness dripping onto the carpet under her.

"I found your toy stash earlier when I snuck upstairs," Brandi whispered as Deanne felt a hard, long plastic object penetrate her pussy. She instantly recognized the feel of her own 8-inch dildo sliding inside, the ribbing along the sides tickling her labia as it was inserted. She opened her eyes, the toy inserted in her pussy jolting her fully awake.

From across the room, she heard a moan. The voice sounded familiar. Deanne turned her head to the sight of her daughter being pleasured similarly by Louisa, Michele, and Nicky. So much for anonymity in the dark, thought Deanne. She sighed as she felt her own dildo gliding in and out of her pussy by Brandi. Then she looked up and found Kenna in front of her face. Kenna planted a deep kiss on Deanne, her long red hair falling over Deanne's face. Deanne responded, opening her mouth to kiss Kenna back in a long, slow, romantic gesture.

As Kenna held her lips on Deanne's, Kenna rolled her onto her back before pulling back from the kiss. Deanne looked up and saw Brandi with a mischievous smile on her face, gliding her dildo in and out of her pussy. Kayla was sucking on one tit and her fingers teased her other nipple. Deanne audibly sighed and laid her head back down, content to submit to their whims and continue letting them have their way with her body.

She spread her legs wider and raised her knees as the dildo continued to slide in and out. Her breathing grew heavier as her arousal intensified, her pussy sensitive to the slightest touch and sensation.

As she felt herself starting to build toward a climax, Brandi pulled the dildo completely out. Deanne looked down in desperation, her eyes pleading to restore the dildo inside her. Instead, Kenna laid down, raised Deanne's legs up over her shoulders and buried her face in Deanne's mound. As Deanne felt Kenna's lips and tongue against her labia, she laid her head back down and closed her eyes. Deanne marveled at how skillfully Kenna was able to pleasure her, quickly realizing that Kenna knew all the right spots to hit.

Deanne opened her eyes and saw Brandi towering directly above her. She was wearing a short skirt, but she had slipped her panties down, and they dangled off her left ankle right next to Deanne's face. Looking up, she saw Brandi's shaved pussy, her bald mound obvious even in the darkened room. And then Brandi lowered herself down slowly until she was sitting on Deanne's face, her hairless pussy smashed into Deanne's visage. Deanne's vision was shrouded in darkness under Brandi's skirt, and the pussy smothered her face to the point she almost couldn't breathe. A wetness instantly coated Deanne's face as Brandi's arousal was self-evident, and Brandi ground her pussy into Deanne's face. Brandi elicited her own moans of pleasure as Deanne blindly rubbed her nose, lips and tongue on the pussy grinding against her. She smelled the unmistakable aroma and tasted the salty concoction of Brandi's stimulation, and it sent both women into a fever pitch.

Deanne had never had a lesbian encounter before, but with Kayla suckling on her tits, Kenna eating her pussy, and Brandi grinding directly on her face, Deanne was in sexual heaven. She was in such a heightened state of arousal, the slightest touch sent shivers down her spine.

Deanne felt Brandi raise herself up, giving her a reprieve to catch her breath. Deanne looked to her left and saw her daughter similarly in the throes of passion. Alana was stripped naked on the floor and lying on her back. Her head rested on Nicky's lap as Nicky lightly stroked her face. Michele was playing with her titties while a low hum could be heard across the room as Louisa held a vibrator to Alana's pussy. Alana's dirty blonde long hair was unkempt while Nicky ran her fingers through her hair with one hand, and her other hand held another dildo that Nicky inserted into Alana's mouth. Deanne watched in wonder as her daughter took the dildo in her mouth, thinking how she had just used the dildo the other night and hadn't washed or wiped it down afterward. She shuddered to think how her own residual wetness may be on her daughter's tongue as she sucked on the dildo.

Alana turned her head to the side, and then mother and daughter locked eyes. In that moment, a passion was unleashed in both of them as they watched each other get off, and any false pretense of secrecy was stripped away. Deanne felt guilty to be aroused and curious at the sight of her daughter in obvious heat while Alana couldn't believe her mother, always a strong, proper lady and the bedrock in her life, was basically at the sexual mercy of her friends.

Mother and daughter both abandoned all attempts to stay silent and began to loudly voice their sexual pleasure, finally releasing the moans and wails they had been suppressing. The vocal reactions only encouraged Kenna and Kayla to pleasure Deanne even more vigorously as they sensed her closing in on an orgasm. Kenna was still licking Deanne's clit, quickly working her toward an orgasm. Kenna fingered her asshole and felt Deanne's ass tighten in response. Deanne felt hands reaching all over her body, on her legs, her ass, pinching her nipples, and running up and down her back. Brandi lowered herself back down, burying her pussy back in Deanne's face, suffocating her in the folds of her sopping wet pussy. Then Brandi climbed off and leaned over to plant a deep kiss on Deanne's lips. As they kissed, everything came to a head, and Deanne climaxed, her legs wrapping around Kenna's face to pull her tight against Deanne's sensitive pussy. She screamed in a high-pitched wordless wail as the orgasm surged through her body, looking down to see her chest heaving and her body covered in sweat from all the depravity.

Hearing screaming from across the room, Deanne looked over and saw her daughter's body convulsing as Alana succumbed to her own orgasm. As she came, Michele held a mouthful of tit, and Nicky still had a dildo stuffed in her mouth while Louisa was finishing her off with the vibrator on her pussy. Deanne watched her own flesh and blood almost pass out from the intensity of the climax and marveled at how similar her own body was to Alana's at that age. Young, sleek, and fit. I used to look good like that, she thought admiringly. She knew she didn't look anything like that now, but it brought her some comfort knowing there was a time when she did.

As Alana looked over at her mother, Deanne looked away sheepishly, suddenly self-aware of her situation. She felt almost as if she had sobered up to the reality that she lay naked with the reverberations of an orgasm still coursing through her body. Guilt started creeping in over how easily she succumbed to the sexual advances of her daughter's friends. Making matters worse, her daughter lay naked across the room, also sexually ravaged by the same group of friends.

Deanne pulled a throw pillow close to cover herself up and frantically looked around the room for her clothing. She was supposed to be the adult. How could she let this happen?

"It's ok, Miss Taylor," Brandi tried to reassure her, as she saw the troubled look on her face.

"What - I - this is all a mistake. I shouldn't have -- " Deanne's voice trailed off in confusion.

"Miss Taylor," Brandi repeated. "You don't need to apologize or feel bad about anything."

"Brandi, I know your parents. I know all of your parents," Deanne replied, looking around the room. "They'd never let you come here again if they knew. They'd... I'd...."

12