Her Daughter's Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom," Deanne heard her daughter call over. "It's ok. Really. Sometime last year, all of us were having boy troubles, and we got to talking, and one thing led to another. Turns out we found that we could take care of ourselves and our needs better than any guy could."

"Did you know this would happen today?" Deanne asked.

"Not really," Brandi admitted. "But you've been so good to us over the years, and you looked so stressed, the massage was a natural de-stresser. After that, everything just kind of flowed from there, not really planned, but not unplanned, if that makes sense. And, to be honest, we got a kick out of seeing how much you enjoyed it." All the girls nodded in agreement with smiles confirming they all enjoyed seeing Deanne get off.

"Are you all lesbians now?" Deanne dubiously asked everyone in the room.

"Not really. I don't know. I mean, we're in college, right? Who doesn't explore and try new things in college?" Nicky answered. "Besides, not like it looked like we did anything against your will."

Deanne sighed. "You certainly didn't do anything against my will," she conceded. "But what does that make me? I'm certainly not in college. What's my excuse?"

"You're just broadening your horizons, Miss Taylor," Michele chirped in.

"Maybe you can return the favor to us later," Kenna grinned.

"You ladies are too much. We'll see. We'll see," Deanne replied.

12