Her Delusional Intrigue

Story Info
a reclusive women finds her sexual awakening.
7k words
4.4
7.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't you feel stuck in this endless mundane cycle. Work, eat and sleep with the only option that is to repeat over and over again. Being a 33-year-old female living the life of a suburban mom with the only difference being that I don't actually have kids. This is the life I live, never been in trouble or broke the simplest of rules, working as a financial analyst in one of the major banks and being of Indian descent, it's the typical life plan for any person deemed exotic to the families around me.

As a single introverted woman having a 3-bedroom house living alone in the suburbs filled with families on the outskirts from Houston, all paid for by the company. who am I to not take advantage of owning a house in today's markets.

With black shoulder-length hair, light brown eyes, to the golden mahogany skin tone. At least with this dull cycle that drains my energy enough to keep my diamond shape face and slim lean column body at 5"8 in peak physical form, that also perk up my 34DD breasts as well, other than that I thought this was going to be my modest life and eventually find myself a husband, well up until that random night walking passed the empty bedroom, happening to see a slim slit of light through my neighbour's bedroom window.

I have never thought of anything too taboo in the past, with cultural norms being fed to you at an early age, you seldomly ever find yourself down the rabbit hole when it comes to the sexual preference of ones' mind. But in that moment of pure chance, a certain delusional intrigue took over, even simple motor skills such as the ability to breathe was tested to its limits.

The house next door is made into a home by a small family, two 40 something year old parents with an 18-year-old teenage son. The Andersons, eloquently written in their last Christmas card that found itself into my post-box. I've met Sarah and David and their son Ethan quite a few times now, little pleasant chatting if we happen to meet while in our driveways and they always invite me over for their occasional BBQs, which Ethan never leaves his room. Wouldn't say we are close friends but as close as neighbours can be I suppose.

Earlier that evening I heard their stereotypical minivan pull out of their driveway and thought nothing of it and went about my normal routine; eating dinner in front of the TV, the only difference is that I left my phone to charge in the upstairs bedroom. As I shrug off the comfortable feeling of being hugged by the leather sofa, I reluctantly pull myself up to go and fetch it. Walking back from getting my phone off the wireless pad and heading back down. Call it chance, coincidence or just pure faith in that moment passing one of the empty bedrooms directly facing the main Anderson's bedroom, I catch a glimpse of movement through a small sliver opening through their curtains, to my surprise or at least curious interest I see Ethan their son, a slim, slender frame teenager with hazel hair, shoulder length chestnut hair and green eyes, probably about 5"2 in height, not your typical jock appearance but rather demurer in nature. I watch as he delicately opens some built-in white draws not more than 5 minutes of hearing their van leave. I step closer to the window in the dark room not knowing of the surreal viewing that is to occur.

I watch as he takes a dark blue lace panty out the of the draw and place them on the bed, then he proceeds to open a cupboard door with two racks of what could only be his mom's tops and shirts, I watch him ruffling through the tops finding a black and white stripe blouse. Removing it from the hanger he places that on the bed as well. At this point my breathing got heavier, as I hear the beats of my heart, my right hand clenching the side of my curtain while my left hand grips my phone. I don't know why as if I have entered a state of trance but I instinctively raise my phone and point my camara to the window, and press the record button.

he now takes of his shirt off and pull down his grey sweat shorts along with his boxers. Standing their fully naked as he picks up the panty and pulls them up, hooking the sides of the waist, pulling them slightly above his waist. My mouth opens in disbelief, but strikingly fixated to my very own live burlesque show. the anxiety and the nervous feeling of trepidation, all the normal sense of human sanity, the barrier that prevents human nature to break rules deemed serve was spinning through my head but the temptation for curiosity broke those natural laws turning them into something more intoxicating, additive, the pure sexual desire growing within the depths of my pelvic region.

Ethan now bending forward starts to unbutton the first few buttons of the blouse as he picks it up turns it around and throws over his head, his fingertips running over the subtle fabric, turning around, I watch as his ass comes into view, that lace fabric griping tightly against that smooth skin of his, my right hand slipping down my sweatpants, the warmth from my pussy, undeniable, I start to rub my lips over my soaking panties, the sensation of fabric rubbing against my swollen clit, mesmerising.

He continues to admire himself in the body-length mirror unaware of eyes admiring his intentions. He kneels down and drags a pair of black high heels out from the cupboard floor onto the carpet, my eyes widen as my sub-coconscious urges him on. His right-hand leans onto the door for support as he takes his left foot and slips on the shoe, then steps up to fill the right pair, turning to the mirror once more I see the form of his now shapely legs, his calves prominently flexing. Which sends my visual stimulation into a state of bliss so much so that I place my fingers inside my panties, the feeling of skin slowly gliding over my outer lips just once as I press hard against my erect clit, causing an intense pulsating orgasm, feeling my pelvic region cramping as I have never felt before, the pain only enhancing the overwhelming sexual craving.

Ethan now spinning around while in those sexy little heels, rubbing his body seductively, against his crouch, moving his hands onto his hip, and without any warning he quickly strips again taking off the shoes and placing them back where he found them, next the blouse that looked adorable on him, and hung it back on the rack, finally the lace panty that stuck tightly against his figure, neatly folding it and placing it back into the draw. Now naked again his cock not more than 5" sticking out proudly as he puts on this shirt and sweat-shorts, making sure with one final check to see if all the items are in place, he closes the draw and doors and heads out of the room as if nothing ever occurred.

I, still reeling from my what my body experienced, my legs weak, tummy sore, still taking in deep breaths, still I can't comprehend what my mind just allowed me to perform. My sense of time all but fragmented, what felt like hours' was only 6 minutes in reality as I pressed the button to stop the recording.

I walked down the stair back to the lounge, laying down over the two-seater, with my eyes closed I hear the unmistakable minivan pull up back to their driveway, and with my senses heightened I hear two car doors close.

I close my eyes once more to gather my thoughts, but instead of sticking to that mundane routine of one sleeping their bed, I pass out with a sense of satisfaction over my tender lips.

Waking up in the morning as the alarm on my phone rings, in a daze while my body feeling sore, feeling like the day after spending the first time at a gym. I snap into realization, that what I had witnessed was not a dream, my mouth felt dry, my panties stuck to my skin, my nipples hard and tender at the thought that I captured the moment but don't dare to watch it yet.

All I know or at least what I want to know is that I need Ethan to be his truest self; standing in front me. Now addicted to the devilish embrace that has taken over my body and mind. Finally getting up, I get ready for work, with one constant thought; the selfish tendency of wanting to experience that intense orgasm once more.

Sitting in my office trying to figure out a way to entice him to open up to me without it taking ages, with all sorts of complicated plans swirling around my head, mind you I come from a very strict and conservative background with a professional work life, so not wanting to draw in attention is important. I pull out my phone, put on my buds and play the video, I can hear my breathing turn into moaning as I watch, reliving every second, the urges of anxiety and unease consume me as my pussy starts to become swollen, I clench my thighs rubbing them together, the friction against my lips causing the utmost pleasure as I enter the state of ecstasy. then in an instant of clarity, the pieces of needing my desire to become reality once more is written clearly within my mind.

I leave work a little early heading to a boutique on the way back home, heading straight to the teen section, I choose a selection of tops, dresses, pairs of lace and silk panties from stings to high waists, full and thigh-high stockings anything a petite teenager would love to have if her parents never knew and she wanted to feel suggestively erotic but the most important items where definitely the shoes, all of which in some sort of heels, open toe sandals, from 4 to 6 inch heels and not to mention a pair of heeled boots. Not knowing the size exact size that would fit Ethan didn't matter just as long as it would fit around his slender frame.

After what felt like buying half of the boutique's selection of clothing, I packed my X5 and made one more trip the building store before heading home. Making sure I park in the garage instead of the driveway, another routine broken, and lug all the bags into the bedroom that overlooks the backyard. Filling the empty draws and racks with all of the items.

By the time I had placed all the clothing away and the bags in the guest bedroom, it was 11pm, I made myself a quick sandwich and went to bed.

It was the weekend and the perfect time to "cross-paths" with Ethan, watching from my lounge window I wait with a cup of coffee in hand, waiting for him to bring out his basketball on this fine spring day and like clockwork he comes out and I proceed to take out some trash..

"Hi Ethan, how are you doing today" I say with a slight lick of my lips, knowing he has no idea where this conversation will lead.

"Not too bad thanks Esha and yourself?" he says, holding his ball in front of him.

"And how is mom, haven't seen her lately is she inside?" making sure she is not within hearing distance before my intentions made clear.

"Mom's good, would you like to talk to her? She's in the kitchen" politely responding just like all the other times we have spoken.

"No no, that's quite okay... actually there's something I wanted to talk to you about, if that's oaky" I say as lean slightly down making sure my t-shirt neckline separates from my body just enough for his eyes to peak through the small gap.

Hoping I was right and that he in fact he did find the female physique alluring but more to the conscious effort to distract his attention.

"Yes! What is it" he says excitingly as I watch his eyes dart from my chest to my eyes.

Pulling out my phone and unlocking it, and within a few clicks I enter the video that has driven me crazy for the last 24 hours.

"I happen to have seen something and would like to know what your thoughts are on it" I say seductively, biting my lower lip in anticipation of how he will react. Barely controlling my nerves as I proceed to turn my phone around, and show him the part where he tantalizingly spun around admiring himself in front of the mirror.

His eyes widen, a look of utter dismay and shock upon his face. Too afraid in that moment to say anything at all. Dropping the ball from his hands as it starts to roll down. 2 days ago, I would have been heartfelt, concerned and sympathetic like any woman would feel from seeing such a blank face but today my body is building up a form of sexual pleasure as I watch his lips part trying to catch his breath, knowing how hard his heart is beating in this very instant.

"it's perfectly fine hun, take a deep breath you not in any trouble" I further elaborate in a soothing tone.

"don't tell mom" The only words escaping from the slight hyperventilating tone in his voice. followed by, "Please" hearing a cute little voice crack with a high pitch tone as he uttered the word out loud.

I place my right-hand on his shoulder with a reassuring grip, "I won't tell a single person Ethan, but I want you to do something for me, when your mom says that I need some help to install a DIY cupboard, you would help me, I would really like you to say that it's okay with you, can you do that for me? Saying all in a comforting manner.

"I... I can do that Miss Chopra" stuttering his way through in a more formal tone, surprisingly giving me chills down my spine. Not even daring to look at the bra I was wearing any longer.

"No need to be formal, Esha is fine just like all the other times hun" watching him calming down, I caringly smile, "why don't you carrying on what you were doing, and remember only when mom asks, so don't say anything before then" said I with a little authority in my voice. Walking back to my home.

I know full well I just took advantage of a young person being vulnerable however my selfish intent wanted to fulfil my deepest craving and hunger, an awakening occurred inside of me that night that I never thought existed within me, a hidden layer that was never exposed and now that it has, causing a chemical imbalance coursing through my veins, the injection of serotonin and dopamine driving my urge to continue while my estrogen levels causing my ability of lust to be in the driver's seat of my thoughts.

The only flaw, is that I would never expose his secret even if he says he says no to his mom asking him if it's okay for him to help me, keeping that as my only moral compass. The only guide keeping me from all of this totally consuming me entirely.

Later that day I turn my attention to my next target. I watch through my kitchen window when I finally see Sarah entering the back yard to do a bit of cleaning, I pick up the chilled glass of white wine and my copy of The Count of Monte Cristo which I've read a thousand times. Taking a seat in the patio on the outdoor couch, waiting for her to notice me instead of approaching her. Paging through the book I finally hear her voice:

"Hey Esha, I see you enjoying the nice weather today" she says with a smile and her eyes on the wine glass.

"You know it!" raising my glass towards her direction, not wanting to end the conversation here, that now would be a total wasted opportunity, I sit up and walk towards our property fence. "it's unlikely you out here enjoying the weather with that in your hand" pointing to the drone in her hand.

"haha, do you know how draining it is constantly picking up after a teenage boy" Sarah with a bright smile on the face. That was quicker than I thought getting her to admit an opening for me.

"Oh girl, I will soon enough" thinking to myself in a wickedly way.

"I can't imagine the pain you have to go through; you look like you definitely need a night out, we should have a girls night just the two of us or maybe a long deserved quite night with David" I say a little too overzealously, trying desperately to hide my true purpose of this conversation.

"That sounds like a dream come true, if only three could turn into two for a night" sounding deflated as she responds, but pure exhilaration to my ears.

"Tell you what, I have just got a DIY drawer for my guestroom, why don't you ask Ethan to help me put it together, while you spend the time destressing, that should give you a couple of hours to yourself? Or perhaps getting David to take you out on a long deserved date night" I tell her with a gentle and comforting tone.

Taking it as a sincere suggestion her eyes lighting up but then her smile slowly disappearing "I can't spoil your Saturday night I'm sure you have something planned." with another deflated tone. Hmm Sarah I do have something planned, if you only knew.

"it's no inconvenience at all, I have nothing planned at all, it would be a pleasure taking Ethan off you're your hands knowing that you can have some alone time, guys never understand the amount of work we put in to make everything appear easy" pushing my agenda without sounding too rash.

The blood flowing back to her cheeks, loving the sound of the idea of relaxing for a few hours "that would be great Esha, and are you sure it's not too much trouble for you?" she delightfully says with a hint of pleading in her tone.

The feeling of butterflies in my tummy consumes me, knowing that moment of clarity I had at work is coming true, "no trouble at all, just text me the time you want him to come over and the time you'll be back and send Ethan over" I say, making sure I add that last part of him coming to me.

"Will do, thanks again, I really needed this!" said Sarah enthusiastically.

"haha, pleasure is all mine" the purest form of pleasure that is, mischievously finishing that sentence with my inner voice, as we head back into our houses.

Eagerly awaiting the text to arrive, my insides turning upside down as I nervously await to hear from Sarah, pacing up and down my bedroom with my phone on the bed, biting my nails in eagerness. And it comes..

"hey Esha, thanks for the idea (the praying hands emoji), David is thrilled for a night out and Ethan doesn't mind helping with installing the drawer, we'll leave by around 6pm and we'll come back around 10, we can come earlier hope that not too late for you?"

I smile from ear to ear while I quickly run on the spot as my tits joins me by bouncing with the same amount of joy. I text back "come as late as you want, won't be any trouble, enjoy every moment!".

Its 3pm already and decide to put on my temptingly special slightly see-through dark purple lace bra and matching panties with a tight garter-belt around my waist and toned butt while I also slip on a matching pair of thigh-high nylons, I put a hoodie and sweatpants over and walk to towards the "entertainment bedroom", I take a quick look in the cupboards, making sure all the clothing is in full view once you open the doors and head downstairs to prepare dinner.

While sitting in the lounge my legs start to shake waiting for the doorbell to ring and sure enough it does exactly at 6, I open the door and see Ethan standing there with a black jacket and jeans wearing a pair of white sneakers, his eyes on the floor not daring to look up.

I see Sarah outside wearing a sexy black dress and in the same black heels I had seen on someone else a few nights ago;

"You look absolutely stunning!" I say while standing on the porch as she walks to passenger side door of their van.

"You are too kind" she says. "we'll be back around 10" as she opens the door. Her smile intoxicating to admire as I begin to lust over the fact that until now, I have never felt attracted to other women before, maybe contributed to a mix of adrenaline and focused attention.

I allow him to walk inside and tell Sarah to take her time and to relish what the night has in store for her, while I do the same hoping the same for Ethan as well. I give her a wave off before closing the door.

"How are you Ethan, I see you kept your promise, thank you for that" I say while walking through the lounge area.

"I'm fine" he replies in a timid tone.

"You can take off your jacket and hang it on the coat rack if you want and have a seat on the sofa, I'll be with you in a minute while I check on dinner" acting if our conversation today didn't happen.

My heart fluttering with emotions while my nervous demeanour slightly taking over seen by my hands shaking and mouth becoming dry. I gather myself concentrating on the fact that my pussy will be soaking by the time the night will be over. I make my way back to the lounge and sit on the single couch adjacent to him, still his eyes on the floor, constantly rubbing his fingers together.

12