Her Delusional Intrigue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ethan" elongating the vowels of his name, "I want to apologize trapping you as I did this morning, it was the only way for us to talk alone, I am never going to show anyone the video even if you decide not to say anything at all to me tonight, but hopefully as the night goes on, you'll see you can be yourself around me" I tell him with my elbows on my knees and palms cupping my face.

"it's okay Miss Chopra, I swear I only did it once before and I promise I won't do it again please don't tell my parents" I watch as a single tear runs down his left cheek.

Waking up, I walk up to sit on the left side of him placing my arm around his trembling body, "Esha, remember" I whisper into his ear as I wipe the tear of his smooth skin, finally looking up I continue saying "you don't need to promise anything of that sort, why don't you tell me why you found yourself wearing your moms clothing hun?"

A bit calmer now Ethan starts to open up, "when I was in middle school one of my friends told me about how he tried on his sisters underwear and how it felt amazing against his skin, the feeling made his cock get hard and while rubbing the fabric against his cock, it started to twitch and he came, he said it was the best feeling ever," I gulp with mouth-watering excitement this time holding his hands while I continue hearing with a smile on my face, "I wanted to try it, so when I got home and while in the bathroom I saw moms panty in the laundry basket, I put them on and I really liked the tight elastic feeling around my butt and it hugging my cock that started to grow within them, and I've been using her clothing from that time when I'm alone at home but its only a few minutes at a time so I don't get caught." the more he spoke the more confident he became, the timid nature turning into relief allowing himself to unburden his inner most thoughts.

"Esha, there's something more though, I liked the feeling of using her panties, her clothes from that time I watched I've watched girls in school wearing dresses, and imagine using them, thinking how attractive I would feel in them." He says facing away from me, but with more vigour, feeling the release from escaping his self-silence all this time.

My sexual senses now in a heightened state of ecstasy, I can feel the heat of my pussy radiating between my legs however that feeling needs to be suppressed for now, 30 years ago well even at this present time, Ethan would have been sent to a Conversion camp because of his innocent tendencies, but in this house, he wouldn't have to wonder anymore.

"hmm well its completely acceptable to have those thoughts and wear what makes you feel special angel" I say while thinking about how I'm going to use his innocence for my pleasure, "though Ethan because of this you will face a lot of turmoil and only when you are older will it be more comfortable to use what you desire in public but right now you need to be careful, I have a way you can be yourself without the worry of your parents or anyone else for that matter to find out about who you truly want to be, but before we find that out let's have a bite to eat" dreadfully needing a discretion before the itch swelling within me to pleasure myself worsens right in front of him.

As we eat our meals I try to delve deeper into the depths of the teenage mind, wanting to know the limit of what is too come tonight, "so do you have a girlfriend" cliché I know but it's all I got, not exactly the most experienced when it comes to the making small talk.

"no nothing of that sort, I'm really quiet and no one really notices me in school so I just keep to myself, next year will be collage in any case." he says while eating the pasta I had prepared.

"hopefully you pack a few of moms items for collage." teasing him with this new found information, as much as I want to have his cute little ass doing all sorts of things to me all I want for tonight, is to comfortably cum while he enjoys his new home away from home.

Finishing dinner I place the plates in the dinner washer, making sure I bend with my ass raised, giving him a little mischievous preview, "would you finally like to know the way you can be yourself hunny" I say to him while still bending as I look over my shoulder catching him staring at my ass.

Nodding his head was the only communication he could muster up while his cheeks turned bright red knowing full well where his eyes were just a second ago.

I lead him upstairs, walking into the bedroom where I have no doubt he'll be spending most of his time. I make sure the curtains are fully closed with no view of the outside.

"Ethan why don't you open those cupboard doors and see what's inside" while standing next to the bed licking my lips with desire.

He hesitantly reaches out his right hand and pulls open the door, standing there was a selection of girls' clothing watching his facial expression from the mirror stuck on the inside of the door, I can see he's eyes beaming with joy, a big smile taken over his face as he turns arounds to ask, "is... is... is all of this for me?" with that distinctive irresistible high pitch tone.

"Everything you see is for you to wear and be comfortable in, I hope what I picked out for you is to your liking, I would have loved to wear all of them when I was your age" I said eagerly wanting him to be pleased with what I have for him.

He runs over and tightly hugs me, my hands embrace him as I begin to rub his back, "I love it, thank you so much Esha" still having his arms around my waist and his head pressed tightly against my breasts.

"Go on try, try on a few things, but I want you to know that I am going to be watching you the entire time hun" slowly releasing his grip and walking back to the draws, I watch as he begins to go through the racks and open the draws, finding all types of sensual items. He starts to kick of his shoes and pull down his jeans, not worried in the slightest bit that I am behind him watching his every movement.

I walk up towards him, griping the bottom seems of his shirt and lift it over his shirt, Ethan now in a world of his own running his fingers of the fabric of those suitable sized panties, I let my fingers slide into his briefs on each side of his hips and slowly pull them down as he steps out of them. Now standing there completely naked his adorable 5" cock sprung erect, leaning down whispering once more "did you find the what you want to wear first angel"

"yes" in a soft tone. I walk backwards, my eyes not leaving his tender body, the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed as I pull of my hoodie and pull down those baggy sweatpants, Ethan picks out a light pink lace string panty, turning around he finally see me in in my dark purple attire.

"You look so beautiful" the pure lust in his eyes seeing a female body for the first time.

I sit on the bed and spread my legs apart, I start to run my fingers over my pussy as I say "be a good little boy and put on those panties for me" biting my lips as I lean my lefthand on the bed. I watch him as he steps into the openings and pull the panties up, watching as his little cock being coved by the fabric but just see-through enough to see his pink head grinding against the lace, his fingers pull the waistband higher. Giving me a small turn, his ass perfectly fitting within the seams.

I now crawl up onto the bed, my knees spread from each other once more, feeling my inner thigh muscles stretch apart as I begin to play with my breasts, my left hand squeezing my firm tit, my index finger and thumb pulling my now hard nipple through my bra, my body now in absolute euphoria. Ethan seems to enjoy watching me as much as I enjoy watching him, he goes to the rack and pulls a white sleeveless cocktail dress, facing me he watches as pull my panties to the side giving him the very first view of what a vagina looks like up close, my tender lips are dark brown, his eyes glued as I separate my outer lips revealing a lush moist pink texture of my pussy. All that I previously felt watching him through the window can't compare to the primal state of complete sexual energy pulsating throughout my body, as my right index finger runs over my slit an intense sensation erupts sending a shiver down my spine, my breaths deep and finding a rhythm that matches each stroke over my moist slender lips.

He steps into the dress and pulls it up slowly, I watch intently as the fabric begins to stretch over his thighs, then his firm butt and those delicious pink panties, over his waist, around his smooth soft tummy finally covering those two little nipples, "can you pull up the zipper, I can't reach it" his voice now a lot more affectionate, softer. Walking towards me he turns around, my left hand leaves my breasts as I reach forward tucking his soft hair around his left ear, my middle finger glides over his soft silky sensual skin from his neck running down his spine, Ethan feels something that he has never experienced before, his dick electrifies throbbing into powerful spasms, his cock stretching the thin lace panties to its edge, his breath deepens and becomes more pronounced, seeing goosebumps appear on his hands and back I slowly grip the zip and pull it up.

He walks back to the draws almost out of breath as he kneels down sitting on his heels while only those dainty toes are left in contact with the carpet floor, the fabric extending allowing the perfect sight of his pink underwear to show the stretched fabric, he reaches in and pulls out a seductively red 5-inch pencil heels.

My index finger slowly starts to circle around my now hard clit, I begin to rub her gently, juices flowing down my inner lips as my pent-up sexual longing awakens from the depths of my cervix. The fingertips of my remaining hand starts to caress my body as they glide over my soft smooth skin running from my neck down between my breasts as I allow my index finger to subtlety touch my sensitive nipples first the right then the left, moaning loudly, moving lower over my abdomen, the electric feeling now intensifying as the hairs on the back of my neck stand, finally my fingers reach their destination, as I gradually slip my middle finger into my aching slit, finger fucking myself at the same pace as my breathing.

Standing up, Ethan slips into those bright red heels, opening my eyes between each penetrative thrust as my finger slips in and out of me, as I clench my calf muscles my toes curl outwards, the pressure inside of me building with a strong yearning to erupt I watch as his toes disappear and his heels slipping into the shoes, hmmm that bubble butt of his looks so incredible, as the heels accentuates those cheeks. this time he doesn't admire himself in the mirror but instead turns around, he takes a few steps forward getting used to walking in to shoes and crosses his right leg over his left, his cock protruding through the tight dress hugging his body while he takes his hands and locks his fingers behind his back, he tilts his head to his right shoulder "how beautiful do I look" he says fluttering those eyes towards my lustful gaze upon him.

The moment I heard those words leave those cream soft lips of his, my sub-consciousness took over and I vigorously started rubbing my clit, increasing the speed of my finger entering my tight wet slit with precision, moaning hard and fast as air escapes my lungs, my head now tilted back, a sense of weightlessness euphoria consumes my entire being, wave after wave of intense extraordinary emotional pleasure ripple through my entire body, my legs uncontrollably tremble and shudder while I squirt fluid over my finger and hands as the orgasm takes control.

Ethan watches me quietly as he squeezes his thighs against his pulsating cock, clenching his ass cheeks together while his legs adjust to wearing heels.

What seemed like an eternity to regain my composure, my breathing slowly returning and my heart now not pounding the inside of my chest, I sit up and smile at the sight before me "you are without a doubt as beautiful as a sunrise upon a mist full morning meadow" finally able to reply to his question, still trying to catch my breath, "would you like to feel what I just felt angel?" slily smiling at him with thrilling eyes.

He nod again shyly still with his right leg crossed over, I slide of the bed my legs weak barely able to hold my weight, falling to the floor on my knees in front of him, I unhook my bra and let my breasts free, I start to rub his both his arms from his shoulder to his fingertips, I lock mine with his and bring them towards my large firm breasts, "you can do whatever you want to them hun" I whisper locking while our eyes are locked together.

He begins to squeeze them his soft delicate palms rubbing against my nipples, as I now caress the back of both his legs with spread fingers raising them up towards his ass cheeks and giving them a tight squeeze.

He releases his grip on my tits and I spread my legs resting my ass on the floor, his little cock right in my face, I lift up the dress over his waist, coming into view that silky pink panties of his, I lean forward, my tongue reaches out as the tips lightly touching the thin lace separating his dick and my hungry mouth. Our eyes never not wanting to leave each others. My fingers run up the side of his thighs and hooks into the waistline of his underwear, pulling them down slowly his tiny yet erect dick springs out, his panties now falling to his ankles, as my tongue once more reaches out and begin to encircle the tender tip of his cock, tasting his sweet pre-cum as I naturally moan with delight. My hands now resting on each ass cheek while I squeeze his firm butt, I kiss the tip of his cock then slowly part my lips as I engulf this delicacy, my lips gliding over his shaft as his dick disappears within my mouth, I start to twirl my tongue around his shaft while I move my lips up and down his hard cock, I then take all of him in once more sucking hard, creating a vacuum around his dick then releasing my grip, then again once more, my right hand moves from his ass as my index finger and thumb wrap around the base of his dick squeezing firm, vivaciously sucking on this fragile hard dick.

Ethan's breathing becomes heavy his chest now moving with each breath, his body begins to tense, I increase my pace my lips dragging across his shaft while my tongue rubbing against the tip of his cock, he holds my head as his body starts to spasm, I can feel a small squirt of warm sweet cum enter the back of my throat I suck each drip of cum that escapes his opening, his right leg twitches a few times before his breathing slows "that was amazing Esha, I want to feel that all the time!" he says with the purest of innocence.

I look up at him and say "we'll be doing a lot more than just that" with a sexy wink, I awake from the floor and check the time, its half 9, "angel we need to put on our clothes and head downstairs now your parents will be home soon" I watch the disappointment in his eyes as he mutters "okay" in my direction, he slips out of the heels and I walk behind him to unzip his dress, he steps out of them and turns around asks "can I pleeese wear the panties they feel amazing" he says with puppy dog eyes.

Who am I to disappoint such eager looking eyes "yes you can they belong to you afterall, but bring them back tomorrow so I can wash them and put them back in your draw".

We get dressed and I just pull over the hoodie over me not wearing my bra laid on the floor next to the white dress and head back downstairs. I put on the tv as if this was the only thing we were doing and sit beside each other with our feet up, "can I play with your tits again Esha?" Ethan asks while waiting for his parents to arrive, I smile and nod, taking his right hand under my hoodie and placing it on my right breast as he starts to pinch and fondle my nipple, squeezing my ample cleavage while resting his head on my shoulder I turn to him and say "I'm going to give you a key to my house you can come inside whenever I am at work and try on anything you want, also I want you to tell mom that I have other projects around the house that ill need your help with". Looking into his submissive green eyes I lean in and start to kiss those soft lips of his, guiding my tongue around his as almost making sure he'll never this moment. Breaking away from his willing enthusiasm.

"I will tell her anything you want, I want to feel this free and myself always" he says eagerly.

We hear the van pull up to his garage and make our way to the door, I give him a quick peck on the lips before opening the door. He starts to walk to his house.

"Hey Sarah how was supper?" acting as if it was a normal Saturday night, watching her toned body accentuated by that black dress stepping out of her seat, while giving David a wave as he heads inside.

"It was amazing, thank you so much for getting Ethan out of the house I hope he wasn't a burden?" she asked hopeful he wasn't.

"not at all, putting up the drawer was quite a challenge but we manged to put it together" I say smiling back.

As we say our goodbyes, I close the door behind me and strip to my underwear, breaking my ordinary cycle once more.

12