Her Dick's Bigger than Mine

Story Info
A Trans Girl fucks her Twink best friend.
1.6k words
4.4
73.2k
141

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been best friends with Chloe since I could remember. We were basically inseparable all through school and into our adult lives, even living in the same 2 bed apartment in our early 20s. I had known her so long that I knew her before she was Chloe, and while I had grown into what most would describe as a twink, she had grown into one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. She stood at 5 foot 8, an inch taller than me, she had lovely long legs and something of an hourglass figure. Through hormones, her face was soft and smooth like the rest of her, even the curve of her nose was gentle, not to mention she had also grown a cute pair a B cup breasts. For most of our lives, we hadn't had any sexual interest in eachother, I guess we were too close in other ways for that.

But it had been 5 weeks since I last had sex and I would be willing to admit that has caused some fantasies featuring my trans best friend.

"Ugh!" Chloe groaned as she dropped down onto the sofa next to me.

"What's wrong Chloe?" I asked her, shifting slightly so she had more room.

"Another online guy flaked out on me. It's been 3 weeks for fuck sake, I just wanna fuck!" She moaned, running her hands through her soft auburn hair.

"It's been 5 weeks for me so I'm the same." I agreed with her, "I've even been thinking about doing it with you." I chuckled, unaware of what I was saying.

"Oh?" She responded, causing me to blush. Why the hell did I say that!? Chloe sat back and said, "That's odd, because the same thoughts gone through my head more than once." She turned her head to look at me, eyeing me up.

My face burned even hotter. "Well, um, if you want to that is." I didn't even try to fake confidence because she had known me long enough to know what that sounded like.

Chloe leaned onto me so her face was right next to me ear. She hummed and whispered to me, "That could be fun, don't you think?" And then she nibbled at my earlobe and my dick instantly got hard. Her hand joined in, reaching up my t-shirt and feeling my smooth, slim stomach and chest. "Looks like you like that, Grey." Her hand softly fell onto the raging bulge in my jeans.

I couldn't take it anymore. I turned to her and kissed her deeply. Chloe gasped at how sudden the kiss was while I wrapped one arm around her, feeling up her t-shirt with the other. The next thing I knew I was making out with my best friend on our sofa, and she wasn't wearing a bra. She moaned into my mouth when I grabbed at her breasts, they were so soft yet firm in my hand. Chloe pulled away from the kiss just long enough to pull my t-shirt up and take it completely off in one motion. I felt the cool air of our apartment on my skin, perfectly contrasting with her warm hand stroking my chest. I pulled the same manuever and now we were both topless, getting ever closer and constantly feeling eachother up.

I was the one to finally pull away from our little make out session. "Wait a minute, who gets to be on top?" I asked. It was a fair question since we were both versatile and well experienced in both fucking and being fucked.

"Hmm." Chloe pondered. "How about whoever has the biggest dick gets to top this time." She suggested while glancing down at my bulge. I looked down at her skirt for the first time and saw that something was pitching a tent.

I gulped and nodded in agreement.

"You first." Chloe giggled.

I stood up off the sofa and pulled down my jeans and underwear. I would never have thought I would be naked in front of Chloe, but my dick seemed to enjoy it. It stood at around 6 inches with average girth, I was pretty happy with it and so were a lot of the people I had topped. Chloe responded by standing up and taking off her skirt and panties. As soon as her dick was out I was fixated on it. It was easily 1 or 2 inches longer than mine, and a fair bit thicker, the head was also gleaming with precum.

Chloe didn't even have time to say "Ha, I win!" before I dropped to my knees and started sucking on her dick. I took it patiently in my mouth, I wanted to dive on it but it had been some time now and I didn't want to choke. I licked at the tip and sucked on it about halfway. I could hear Chloe trying to keep her breath steady and I felt her hand stroking at my hair, guiding me to swallow more of her dick. Before long I was deepthroating it, Chloe held me head in place for a second, and then I pulled away again to take some air, my breaths becoming more ragged each time. I could feel my own dick twitch each time hers hit the back of my throat.

Finally Chloe pulled at my hair slightly and got my mouth away from her dick. I looked up at her with pleading eyes, silently begging her to let me keep sucking her. She looked down at me, red in the face. "Oh god, Grey I was so close to cumming, but I think I'd rather do it in your ass if that's okay."

"Of course, Chloe." I panted. "Where do you want me?"

Chloe leaned down to me and said. "I wanna fuck you on the sofa, Grey." Her voice vibrated through my body. "Get yourself nice and comfy while I get the lube, will you."

I nodded quickly. "Okay Chloe." I stood up and when she walked to the other room, I bent myself over the sofa. My whole body felt so hot, I was about to be fucked by my best friend. My thoughts went to fucking her as well, she had a great ass, but her dick just automatically held so much power over me.

I heard footsteps and looked back to see Chloe, her dick still hard, with a bottle of lube on her hands. She applied some to her finger and probed at my ass. "Ooh someone's gotten tight!" She laughed, pushing her finger gently inside me. I moaned and pressed back on her while she said. "Looks like we're gonna need a lot of lube." She added another finger and my ass was already feeling stretched.

Chloe giggle while I moaned as she fingered me. Her fingers thrusted into my ass quick and deep and my ass began to relax enough for her to add a third. She pushed her 3 fingers all the way into me and wiggled them around. "Chloe, please fuck me!" I groaned, I wanted her dick and I knew she wanted to give it to me. She said nothing as she pulled her fingers out of my ass and gently stroked my balls for a moment before her hand left me.

Chloe took a hold of my slender hips and pulled me back slightly. Then she lubed up her cock and pushed it in slowly. It felt a lot bigger inside me than it looked. I moaned with a grin on my face, no way in hell did I think I would have this chance to be fucked by my best friend. "I'm loving your tight ass, Grey." Chloe gasped as she pushed in even deeper.

"I love your dick, Chloe." I moaned back at her. "Please, make me take it all."

Chloe didn't respond with words, but she did push in the remaining half of her dick balls deep in one hard thrust. I let out a high pitched cry and she pulled out almost all of her dick. I wiggled my ass on the tip and she forced it all back in, then got into a fast rhythm of thrusting deep into my ass. I held onto the back of the sofa for dear life while Chloe fucked my brains out. Soon I couldn't keep my head up anymore and looked down. I saw my still rock solid dick flopping and dripping precum in the foreground, and her strong thighs rocking back and forth behind me.

The next thing I knew, a soft familiar hand was in my hair. It closed to a grip and pulled my head back up. Chloe's dick was pounding my prostate now and I thinking she might make me cum just from being fucked.

After a solid 15 minutes, her grip on my hair tightened to the point of hurting. "Grey! I'm gonna cum!" Her thrusts became more erratic, they went from hard fucking to attempting to get as deep as possible and soon the inside of my ass was coated in thick ropes of hot cum from her pulsing dick. My knees gave up on me and I dropped onto the sofa.

Chloe gently lifted me up so I was sitting and then she did something that surprised me. She sunk to her knees in front of my throbbing dick and kissed up both of my thighs. "That ass was so good." She grinned. "I think you deserve to cum too, Grey." She licked at my dick, causing me to shudder, and then took it in her mouth. Chloe's mouth was warm and soft and soon it was wrapped completed around me. I weakly stroked her hair and quickly came in her mouth, which she instantly swallowed.

"Mmm you have a yummy dick too, Grey, I should let you fuck me some time." Chloe grinned at me and kissed my cheek. She saw I was still trembling and wrapped her arms around me. "Aww sweetie, did I fuck you that hard?" She cooed. I nodded lightly and snuggled into her.