Her Dick's Bigger than Mine Pt. 03

Story Info
Grey gets to fuck Chloe this time x.
2.6k words
4.32
17.8k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our bed was all warm and cozy. I was under the blankets which reached up to my neck, curled up on my said against Chloe's soft breasts. My trans best friend, turned Mistress, turned Girlfriend not long after that, held me close and tight in her arms. Her free hand ran through my dark mop of hair, which was messier than normal after the hot sex we had earlier.

It had been 6 months since she first fucked me and neither of us were getting bored of it, to say the least, we were at it most days. In fact we had gotten together as a couple and had recently moved to a one bed flat because cheaper rent and the fact we only slept, and did other things, on her bed anyway.

I looked up at her and felt just how warm my face had gotten pressed up against her. "Chloe, can I ask you something?"

She looked down to me so we were making eye contact. "Of course Grey, what's up?" She smiled.

"I was thinking, maybe I could fuck you next time? If you want of course." I asked nervously.

"That's quite something coming from someone with my cum in their ass." Chloe giggled. She was right, my ass was sore from her fucking me with her lovely dick less than half an hour ago. And it was still leaking her cum which she had shot deep inside me. I laughed too, the banter that was par for the course in our friendship carried over seamlessly into our more romantic relationship now. "All jokes aside, I would like that though, it's been like a year since I was a bottom last, so I warn you I'm tight."

"I'm sure I can handle that." I winked up at her before kissing her soft lips. "Plus I reckon you'll look adorable in my collar."

"We'll see about that sweetie." Chloe replied before pulling me back into her breasts. She knew I loved to sleep using them as pillows and it didn't take us long to drift off to sleep, given we were both exhausted from the nights events. Which entailed of me being filled and pounded by her 8 inch cock.

The following evening me and Chloe were on the sofa watching our show on Netflix. She had let her light brown hair flow down to the shoulders of her black and red loose fitting plaid shirt, she also wore a pair of soft black leggings that showed off her ass perfectly. She had done her makeup too. She knew how much I loved that black eyeshadow and she wore deep red lipstick too. 'Slutty red' she called it. I had my arm around her, snatching glances at her cleavage which I could see though the gaps between her buttons, then kissing her on the head when I'd get caught.

Chloe's hand rested on my thigh, dangerously close to my dick. She lightly stroked the leggings I was wearing, a soft and comfortable pair that was originally hers. I was just lounging for most of the day so I had my grey hoodie on too.

As soon as the episode ended, Chloe sprung into action. She got up and sat herself on my lap so she was facing me, and started to grind her plump ass on my dick. "Grey, I want you to fuck me now." She moaned into my ear. Then she sat up and started undoing the buttons of her shirt, quickly revealing her bright red lace bra. While she was stripping I took control by grabbing her hips and guiding her butt back and forth on my hardening shaft. If it wasn't for the fact we were both wearing leggings I would be rubbing on her hole.

When she had her shirt fully open I looked up at her and paused to take in the view. My sexy trans girlfriend's sweet, smooth body was as glorious as ever. I ran my hands up her sides. "God, I love you." I sighed and pulled her in to kiss her. Usually her tongue would launch and invasion of my mouth but this time it was passive, so I took the silent cue and made out with her aggressively. Chloe moaned into my mouth and I growled back into hers. She worked my crotch with her ass again while I wrapped my hands around her back and unhooked her bra.

I let her pull away and she sat back up. She allowed her shirt and bra to fall away onto the floor, giving me a full view of her perky tits. I grabbed them with both hands and massaged them, making sure to pinch lightly on her nipples, while she continued her lap dance. "There's a good girl." I smirked, licking my lips.

Chloe giggled and pulled my hoodie up and off me. Then she grabbed at the waistband of my leggings. I put my hand on her wrist and she stopped. "Grey, I want your cock!" She whined, looking at me with those eyes I couldn't say no to.

"Well, Chloe, how about you get on you knees and then I'll get my cock out." I half suggested, half commanded. She sunk to her knees instantly, her mouth hung slightly open. "There's a good girl." I said before pulling my leggings and boxers down in a single motion. My dick was rock hard and already oozing precum. 'Please don't go off yet' I silently begged, I wanted to last until I had fully had my way with the cock hungry trans girl in front of me.

One thing was for sure though, I was definitely settling into the more dominant role I got to have tonight.

Chloe licked her lips and quickly took my 6 inches down her throat easily. I gasped and ran my fingers through her hair. Fuck her throat felt good, so moist and tight. She pulled her mouth away and grinned at me, running her tongue across her upper teeth. She went back down and kept sucking me. Holy fuck I felt so close to cumming my instinct was the whimper but I wanted to be dominant.

"That's enough sucking for you, Chloe." I exhaled. She obeyed and pulled away from my dick and looked up to me, her eyes thinly glazed. "Good girl, I'll be honest I was getting close."

"Damn you're that excited?" She giggled.

"How about you wait for me in the bedroom, and I will get a couple drinks for afterwards." I suggested, 'and maybe I won't be too quick.' My brain whispered.

Chloe nodded. "Good idea, Grey." She stood up, turned around and walked out of the living room, wiggling her ass slightly with each step. To top it off, she blew me a kiss. I could have came right then and had to hide how red I was getting. I went to the kitchen and picked up 2 cans of diet coke from the fridge and followed my girlfriend to the bedroom.

She had gone ahead and taken off her leggings, leaving her only in a red thong that matched her bra. She knelt on her knees with her shoulders forward and her arms pushing her tits together. "How do ya want me, Grey?" She asked with a smile while I put the drinks down on the bedside table.

I took a moment to think then replied. "How about bent over the bed, I wanna eat your hole."

She obeyed and quickly got up and bent herself over the bed. I went up behind her and dropped down so I was face to fave with her ass. I kissed my way up her ass from her balls to the back of her thong, then bit on it and pulled them down her lovely long legs with my teeth.

"Oooh someone remembered their training." Chloe teased as she shifted to step out of her underwear.

I responded by slapping her ass. "That's for the back chat." I chuckled. Then I pulled her asscheeks open to expose her tight, pink hole. It was good enough to eat. I ran my tongue in a circle around her hole before digging in. Chloe moaned and pushed her ass back into my face. I buried myself in there, only taking breaks to breath, and kept eating her ass. She would always sit on my face as a treat and I loved every second of it.

I didn't stop until my tongue started to ache and as I pulled away I spat on her hole. I stood up and places my hands on her hips, feeling my way up and down. "Do you want me to fuck you now, babe?" I asked, gripping her sides lightly.

"I think you're gonna need lube, it's been like a year since I was last fucked." She answered back.

She was right, but that didn't stop me from spanking her again. "You're right, but I'm gonna spank you every time you back chat me." I tried to sound stern. She giggled and wiggled her ass at me. I replied by spanking her twice on both cheeks. I let her have her fun though, she knew she'd end up with a red ass if she wanted to be a brat, much like I had a handful of times before.

I covered my cock in a layer of lube, then pushed my wet fingers into Chloe's ass. "Mmm yes, Grey." She hummed and moved her ass back and forth, fucking herself with my fingers. "I've missed this."

I pulled my fingers out of her and gently replaced them with my dick. Fuck she was tight. Chloe gasped and had to slow her breathing, so I gave her a moment before pushing myself deeper. It didn't take long to be balls deep inside her. I leant forward and whispered in her ear. "Are you ready, babes?"

"Yes I am! Please fuck me." She begged, pushing her ass against the base of my cock. I began to thrust in and out of her, gently at first, watching my length enter her then slowly pull out then pushing in again. She moaned and begged for me to go faster, so I spanked her and sped up. My hips were now smacking against her ass and her hole opened up more and more, inviting me to go even harder.

I leant forward and stole her arms from under her. Then stood up again with her wrists in my grip and pulled her back towards me, forcing her to arch her back. She moaned even louder now, I never knew she could be this vocal. "You like that you little bitch?" I growled over her moaning.

"Yes sir!" She cried, "I love it, keep fucking me please!" Being called sir only made my cock harder and the fucking rougher. I looked down to see her ass had gotten red from the impact of my hips slamming into them. I kept pounding her prostate and an idea came to my mind.

I pulled out and released her wrists, she flattened out on the bed and groaned. "How about you get on your back, bitch." I commanded.

"Yes sir." She obeyed and rolled over. Her tits and cock were now exposed to whatever I wanted to do to them.

"Just one second." I picked up my collar from the bedside table and wrapped it around her neck. "There, my cute little bitch, how do you like being collared?"

"I love it sir." Chloe answered. "Remember I'm the one that bought it." She added with a wink.

I lifted up her legs with my left arm and spanked her hard. "Keep those legs up, babe, I wanna have my way with you."

"Okay sir, have fun. I know I'll enjoy it." She smiled and grabbed her ankles and pulled them back as far as they'd go, making her hole a prime target. I wasted no time in pushing my dick back in much easier than the first time around.

"There's a good girl." I grinned, grabbing one of her tits with my left hand and running the fingers of my right hand up her cock. I grabbed it but let go and leant forward to kiss her, holding myself up with the hand that was on her cock. She groaned and humped upwards with her hips but I thrusted into her harder and she stopped, accepting that I was in control and I would decide when her cock got touched.

"There's a good girl." I nibbled at her ear and got back up. This time I would stroke her cock, just gently on the tip. Chloe whimpered and cried out, speaking in breathy gibberish along the line of 'Please keep doing that.'

I fucked her harder and stroked up and down her cock with a tight grip. It was just in that position where wanking her off used the same angle and movement as wanking myself off. As a result, within 2 or 3 minutes, Chloe was trembling and her cock was throbbing as it shot out her load, covering her in her own cum. By the time she had cum out a very heavy load, her stomach and tits were covered in it and some had even reached her face.

I felt her ass clench against my dick and I knew I wasn't far from cumming. I wiped off the last of her cum that was dripping off her cock and leant forward and put my soaked fingers to her mouth. She complied instantly and sucked her cum off my fingers while I pounded her roughly, about to cum any second.

"Mmmn good girl." I growled as I was pushed over the edge. My cock pulsed and coated the interior of her ass with a load of warm cum. My legs shook and I nearly lost my footing, so when I finished cumming I pulled out and sunk into the bed next to her.

"Wow." I breathed, "That was fucking amazing."

"Hell yeah it was." Chloe giggled, lowering her legs and laying on her back, covered in her own cum.

"Sorry if I came a bit quick after you did, just the sight of you covered in cum sent me off the edge." I chuckled before gently kissing her lips.

"Oh don't worry about it, Grey. My ass was getting very sore anyway." She giggled, before adding, "In a good way, don't worry."

I still pulled her in for a hug. "Fancy a shower, babe?" I asked, kissing her again while absent mindedly hooking my finger through the ring at the front of our collar.

She nodded and I sat up, helping her up, then I lead her by the collar, with my other arm around her, to the shower. I put it on and we kissed as we waited for the water to get hot. Then we went in. Chloe was still weak from the fuck we had just had so I washed her. I ran a soapy sponge all over her skin and nearly got horny again seeing her tits, cock and ass all soapy. We were both too sore so I let her rinse off while I quickly washed myself. When we were done I wrapped a towel round her and dried myself off before leading her back to our bed. This time to get under the covers.

"Grey, I love you too." Chloe hummed, cuddled up to my chest, in my arms, the pair of us naked, dry and tired. She drifted off very shortly after and I kissed her head before falling asleep myself.