Her Downfall Pt. 01

Story Info
A wedding date gone awry.
1k words
2.58
5.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm SORRY!!!"

Bang

"I said I was SORRY!! I didn't mean to! I won't do it again! I didn't mean-"

Slap

"Enough! I said stop talking you stupid cunt! I don't want you anymore. This is over. There is nothing else that needs to be said. Leave now before I find a much less pleasant way of dumping you."

He had to be wrong though. There was nothing worse than this. He brought me to his cousin's wedding and took me out back to "talk" to me after I had one too many, again, and embarrassed him. I knew I couldn't dance, but the fact I kept trying to move my big uncoordinated body around was enough to push him over the edge. I felt awful. This was apparently his last straw. So what did I do? I doubled down.

"This is it huh? You're done with me? You know I could-"

Smack

"Could what? You could What? You know I was the best thing that would ever happen to a pathetic desperate cunt like you. But you just had to go and ruin that for yourself. You know? I listened and believed you when you said your exes weren't good to you. Now? I think you did the same thing to them. You pushed them away. You're to blame for your failed relationships. Only you."

He couldn't be right, could he? Was I that self-sabotaging? I love him. I wouldn't want him to leave me right? I just fucked up. I pushed him away. Just like the rest. I guess I could've listened to him the last time we were out in public and he told me I can't go out dancing anymore.

"I'm sorry Sir. I'm sorry. You're right. You're only trying to save me and yourself from embarrassment. Please don't leave me. Please."

Kick

"Get up cunt. Get the fuck up and leave. You are wasting my time."

With that, he walked back into the reception. Tears on the sidewalk, my side and cheek throbbing in pain, I looked up just before the door to the reception was completely closed to see one of the bridesmaids touching his arm. He had a smile on his face, my suffering and embarrassment already forgotten. My existence, forgotten.

---2 hours later---

I looked up as the party started to wind down and the guests left the reception hall. If I could only get him to hear me out, he would surely give me another chance. I didn't mean to push him away. I just wanted him to look at me the way he looked at the other women there- with lust in his eyes and a hint of a smirk.

I finally got up off the ground so I could talk to him without him thinking I really did just wait out here on the sidewalk for him all night. My knees were scraped, and my side still hurt when I walked. I would show him how much I could take though. I would show him that no matter what he did to me, I could take it with a smile on my face. That's what love is right? Loving your partner no matter what?

There wasn't much I could do anyways. He was all I had. Without him, I have no friends. They all abandoned me after things started getting serious with him and I moved in... something about him being all wrong for me. They hate him. They just don't understand though. It doesn't matter how many bruises I end up with on my skin or in my heart. We have a connection. It's sad really that they have never connected with a man long enough to have that kind of special connection too.

Thinking about my former friends is almost distracting enough to get me out of my mood of pathetic desperation for his attention. Just then, I notice the same short, skinny, beautiful woman from earlier coming out of the doors to the reception and with who else but My Man holding her hand happily.

My heart stopped. So this was it then. He was moving on without me. I took my purse in hand, digging my phone out to call an Uber, when I heard His voice.

"You're still HERE?!", he sounded put-out with me already. I knew I had no chance with him from the beginning. Why did I wait out here for him?

He approached me on the sidewalk, that bitch still on his arm. God, even after a full night of dancing and what appears as maybe a couple drinks judging by the smell on her breath... she still looks fantastic. She looks absolutely right on his arm. My voice was caught in my throat, just waiting for whatever horrible thing he was going to say next to hurt my sensitive self-worth.

"Okay, okay. I'm a generous man. I'll give you one more shot. One. If you fail me, it's over." He paused and looked me over head to toe again, reminding me how desperate and disheveled I looked compared to him. "Lisa and I are going back to my hotel room", I had a thought that it was our hotel room but I didn't correct him. He let that statement sink in before adding the final blow, "and if you would like to join us, I won't lock you out of the room. Even cunts like you deserve to experience something beautiful every once in awhile. Gives you something to aspire to."

I just stared at him. He couldn't be serious. We went to this wedding together, and he thinks he can just kick me out of our hotel room? If I don't agree to sleep with both of them, this is IT for us? I think I was in shock. His eyebrow raised in challenge. That slight movement was enough to snap me out of my shock and ignite the competitiveness in me. He wants to invite her to our bed, in our hotel room? Fine. I'll show them both that I can roll with the punches. I'm tougher than I look. It took a lot of grit to wait outside a wedding venue all night, what was one more threesome on top of it?