All Comments on 'Her Education'

by Sir_Erotica

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Turbulence1973Turbulence1973about 14 years ago

This was excellent. Can't wait to read more adventures with this family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Deserves a sequal for sure..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
needs an edit

The story flow is harmed seriously by all the frequent use of ". . . " and the number of pargraphs ending in ". . ." just a mind crtuch for the author and does nothing but distract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!

Absolutely fantastic, and never mind the comments about how you finish sentences or paragraph's. Please keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more

really needs a second and third chapter all she has experienced so far is a blowjob she needs to have her pussy licked and get fucked so does mom and she needs some girl on girl lessons also

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Steve's huge dick is his sis's and mom's favorite toy

This is a great story of family fuckers by a gifted author. Dee, Steve's little sister, is knocked out by the sight of her big brother's big stiff cock, it makes her little slit leak like crazy. Mom also enjoys gazing at what her boy's got sticking up from between his legs, hard and really BIG, it sets her motherly cunt all atingle. Like any normal 20 year old guy, Steve's loves the attention the family twats shower on his big prick, his pride and joy. Especially when his baby sister starts sucking on it till he unloads his heavy young balls in his sis's mouth and over her face. He's blown away by how much Dee adores the taste of what he's got sloshing around in his brotherly balls. No more jerking it for Steve, it wouldn't be fair to his little sis, she craves all the creamy cum her big bro can spurt! Mom gets into the act and sucks off her big handsome son's huge prick for the first--not the last!--time. The family twats are wild for Steve's rich potent cum, and his balls never quit, he's always got PLENTY of it to give the family females! Wanna bet Steve'll be giving it to his mother and sister right up their thirsty cunts real soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful Fantasy for the Whole Family

This is one of the most astounding things we have ever read. My sister & I have read this three times and it is easily one of our all-time favorites. Everything was perfect; the pacing, the descriptions, the dialouge made as laugh and got us sooo worked up! The atmosphere, the chemistry, the mood, the build-up and the climax, then entirety of the story here was heavenly. Aboslutely amazing; we loved every second!

Keep up the great work.

-Jack & Megan:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good but

good but a crappy place to end it she only got a partial lesson where is the rest fucking,pussy licking,anal,lesbian and mom needs it also. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND SOME RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED NOW

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I didn't care for the arrogant tone of the last anon, but...

Jack and Megan's comment on this excellent story is heart-warming. They're brother and sister, so naturally this story appealed to them--of how much a kid sister loves looking at her big brother's big stiff prick, handling it, cupping and moving his heavy balls around, then getting his fat young dick in her sisterly mouth (or as much as she can fit) and having Steve blow his brotherly balls, filling it to overflowing. I trust that Jack and Megan got...at least that far. I also loved how Steve's mother had to get into the act, sucking off her boy's huge boner. Maybe Steve and his mom, and his kid sister too, thought of an even better place for him to unload his big balls and shoot his very large doses of creamy semen? Like up the family twats?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just another lazy wannabe writer

where is the rest you lazy ass? if you are only going to post a partial story DON'T POST AT ALL. half a story ( and this is much less than half ) is worse than no story at all either finish it properly or delete it and stop writing loser.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Fantastic

What a fantastic storyline. Except for the mother this reminds me of a close friend and his younger sister. His sister would come into his bedroom while he was asleep, then would either play with his cock or lick and suck on it. Unfortunately for the sister he would always wake up before she got him to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wrong word

bizarre not bazaar

a bazaar is a market

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous