Her Eyes

Story Info
Meeting an exotic beauty on a night out.
2.7k words
4.41
10k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were what first captivated me as I saw her across the room. Our gazes met for the briefest of moments, and there seemed to be a spark from across the room. A slight smile played across her lips and I returned it. It was the first contact of many and in a way it was like an electric shock between us. Neither of us knew it quite yet, but that quick glance would change each of our lives forever.

Her eyes were deep wells, dark and mysterious in their depth, hinting at a secret sensuality just waiting to be discovered. They were the highlights of a perfect face with a smile that dazzled and made one feel as if they were unique and special every time she flashed it. Of average height, her body was curvaceous and she owned it, her hips thick and her bosom ample. Her wheat colored skin, somewhat of a rarity in my hometown which is located north of the St Lawrence valley in Quebec, was exotic and enticing as I studied her from across the room. She had captured my interest and I was on the hunt now.

It was my first night out in months and I was looking to have a good time. Sadly my friends seemed just about ready to call it a night. Eleven pm was quite late for them and I was frankly surprised they were all still with me.

I turned back to my friend and tried to join into the conversation. My best friend and her sister were both talking about this new celebrity show they were watching on some channel I never watched, and frankly I was having a hard time following. My eyes keep drifting back to her. She was with friends of her own, smiling and laughing as they spoke at the bar, sipping at their drinks.

I forced my attention back to my friends, half heartedly laughing at one of the jokes Kristin made. My friends were all young, beautiful and annoyingly straightlaced. I felt like I could be myself with them in all aspects except one. They would never know the wild girl I was deep inside. Tess and her sister Cassie had both married when they were fresh out of college at twenty one, and I would not be surprised if their husbands had been the only men they had ever been with. Kristin for her part I knew to be very shy from her ex boyfriend, who I had fucked on more than one occasion since their break up. What can I say a girl has needs?

That was my circle of my three closest friends. Three of the sweetest, but also three of the most unadventurous girls you would ever meet. My eyes drifted back to the back and I was a bit disappointed to see the exotic beauty who had captivated my attention earlier was gone. I looked around the room for her for a few moments and then gave it up with a sigh. I could not spot her anywhere in the crowded bar.

Tess finished her drink and stood up "Well I guess it's time I head home, Matt will be worried if I am out too late." Kristin stood up and picked up her black jacket from the back of her chair with a smile and said she better head home too.

I let out a loud sigh and smiled "Well I think I may hit up one last place, I have not been out in ages and it seems like such a waste to end the night so early."

To my surprise Cassie nodded and laughed "Sure I will do one last place with you Elana." I turned to her with a stunned look and laughed in turn, surprised at her offer.

We said goodbye to her sister and Kristin at the door to the club and headed out into the cool March evening. We hailed a taxi and had one pull up almost immediately. I wonder if our short skirts had anything to do with that? Cassie seemed more than content to follow my lead so I told the cab driver to head out to a new club I had been hearing a lot about called "Chainz". The driver activated the meter and pulled out onto the nearly deserted street as Cassie and I chatted in the back seat. Of all My friends she was the one I had spent the least time with. We had really become friends because I was such good friends with her sister. We had only really gotten to know each other in the last few years where Tess, Kristin and I had been friends since grade school.

We shared a few good laughs about her sister , reminiscing on our memories of good times we had with her as the cabbie drove us to the new club , it was a good twenty minute drive but it seemed to go by so fast and we were soon climbing out of the cab in front of the club. I paid the driver and we both looked at the place. It was a large two story building with a nondescript black exterior with the word 'Chainz' written using actual chains as the letters, over the large double red doors which gave access to the place. A tall black haired man stood watch right outside the door, dressed in a thick black sports jacket with the club's name emblazoned on the arm and back.

He smiled as we approached and welcomed us, opening the door to let us in with a sly wink "it's free for ladies tonight." We both returned his smile and stepped into the club. The music was a bit loud and the lighting took us a moment to get adjusted to. Cassie blushed as soon as we entered and let out a bit of a surprised squeal. I felt right at home though, 'Chainz' was a fetish club and the first sight which greeted us was a latex clad domina, leading her barely dressed male submissive across our path on a leash.

Cassie squeezed my hand and pulled me back a bit towards the door "Maybe we should get out of here Elana." I turned back to her, trying to hide my own excitement at being here and shook my head, telling her we took the cab all the way here and we might as well just have a drink before leaving. Unlike her I wanted to explore this place a bit and was in no hurry to leave.

Cassie acquiesced with a barely perceptible nod. "OK Elana, if you insist we can have one drink." Still holding her hand, I slowly pulled her across the room towards the bar. I could see she was starting to relax as we ordered each a drink.

That is when I spotted her sitting in the opposite corner from the bar. She was with the same group of friendships before. She was laughing and smiling, a beautiful sparkle in her eyes as they shared a joke of which I could only fathom.

"Elana, you've been looking at the girl for five minutes." Cassie's voice brought me out of my reverie and back to the present. I looked at her and smiled.

"Yes to be honest, I find her quite striking. She has an amazing exotic beauty which caught my eye. Did you notice she was also the last club we were in?" I rambled off the words without really paying attention to Cassie.

Cassie chuckled softly and leaned in close "well why don't you go talk to her then? I did see her at the last place and I also noticed that she was throwing quite a few glances in your direction." I looked at her and she said this, a little bit surprised.

It only took me a moment to make up my mind. I smiled at Cassie, picked up my glass and slowly started to walk across the room. I was about halfway to her when she lifted her gaze and saw me, I smiled at her eyes locked and she smiled back. As it lit up her face I could not help but notice just how beautiful she looked. Her face was wonderfully framed by the hair of the colour pure obsidian. Her skin was the colour of ripe wheat right before the harvest. Her beautiful smile drew me in even at this distance. And her dark mysterious eyes tantalized me with a promise of exotic pleasure.

I moved closer and leaned over to ask with a smile "Is this seat taken?" She returns my smile and motions to the chair, inviting me to sit, which I gladly do. I sit next to her and take a sip of my drink. She mimics me and there is a moment of silence.

I reached out and gently took her hand in mine "I think we may be destined to run into one another tonight." I gently caressed her fingers as I heard a sharp intake of breath from her. I turned to gaze into her dark exotic eyes and she lowered them immediately. I suppressed a smile as I saw her submissive nature reflected in that simple action.

She held out her hand with a smile "I am Roshni ..." she offered with a shy look at me. I took her hand in mine and introduced myself to her as well. I noticed her hands fidgeting and the way her eyes could seem to hold mine. I could tell she was nervous.

I leaned in as I put a hand on her thigh and whispered into her ear "Do not be nervous. I am here to have a good time as you are." My hand caressed her thigh softly as we spoke and I could feel her tension slowly fading away.

We started chatting and the rest of the club seemed to disappear entirely. I was captivated by her as she told me about her homeland of India. The conversation flowed on as we seemed able to discuss everything and anything. It was as if I was the center of her world as she was the center of mine. At one point Cassie came up to us to tell me she was leaving. I barely acknowledged her and took a brief moment to introduce her to Roshni before wishing her a good night. It seemed only seconds later when her friends came to her to do the same.

Last call came and went while we were still engrossed in one another. Her eyes had me seduced. Her coy shy responses had me captivated. Shortly we are forced to leave the club as the staff announces they are closing for the night. We grabbed our coats and headed out into the cool air of an early January morning in Montreal. I saw her shiver and pulled her closer to me, holding her close to me as a ward against the cool night air.

A half dozen cabs were parked a few meters away and Roshni and I quickly walked over to them, eager to get out of the early morning chill. I opened the door and we ushered inside. I barely had time to tell the driver my address before our passion broke like a floodgate under too much pressure. My lips seeked hers out and I gave her a passionate kiss to which she immediately responded. I felt her tongue as both our mouths opened and our tongues danced with one another. Out of the corner of an half opened eye I saw the cab driver smile and adjust his mirror for a better view , even as he pulled out of the taxi stand.

A moment later he was utterly forgotten as Roshni's passionate kissing blocked out all else. My hands slid down her body and I caressed her ample ass with my wandering hands. Her kiss deepened in response to this and I could feel her passion cresting. I held her tighter and squeezed her ample buttocks as I pushed her down on the back seat. One of my hands slid from her ass up to her bosom, groping her breast firmly as I heard her moan with arousal. My mouth broke the kiss and sought out her neck which I kissed with eager passion.

I felt one of her hands brush between my legs and I pushed it away with a soft growl "not yet, darling." I ordered her, asserting my control in that moment. She relented and pulled her hand back, stroking my hair gently instead. My hand slid down to her moist panties and I playfully smacked her pussy. She let out a soft whimper... a mixture of arousal and surprise at the stinging slap.

The drive seemed to pass in a flash or arousal and excitement, even if I am sure the driver took a few detours in the hopes to milk a few extra dollars from us and maybe keep the show going a bit longer. Nonetheless I threw him a few extra dollars as a tip and we both stumbled out of the cab. Our hands and mouths were still all over one another as we moved to the entrance of My apartment building and inside. We are giggling like schoolgirls as we move to the elevator. I pushed the button and the doors opened almost instantly. I had a hard time letting go of her long enough to punch in the button to my floor.

I later did not even remember what happened in the elevator on the way up, but we were soon in my bed naked. I reached down and cupped her face in my hands as I guided her mouth with insistence to my moist pussy. I shivered with pure pleasure as I felt her tongue brush my labia for the first time. My eyes locked with hers as she looked at me from between my legs. I lifted a leg and draped it over her back as I softly arched my back, pressing my sex firmly against her lips.

I let out a soft growl and trapped her head between my legs, swinging my hips and rolling until I am straddling her face. I reached back and ran my nails over her body down towards her mound. I pushed down on her face as I began to rub her eagerly. I could hear her soft aroused moans beneath me as I rode her face. Her body was flailing and twitching as I grind down on her lips and tongue. I could feel the arousal deep inside, building and building as her tongue worked away inside me.

Her climax beat out mine as it arrived unexpectedly. I felt her legs twitch and her breathing deepen on my pussy and she suddenly shook, her body convulsing gently as she rode the wave of her orgasm. Her tongue went wild between my legs and I could do little to fight off my own orgasm as I rode her mouth into heavenly bliss. With a loud powerful moan I collapsed over her kissing her legs near her mound as this was where my body fell. Her mouth continued to give soft kisses to my pussy and I shuddered with several small aftershocks as she did this.

I slowly rolled off of her and slid under the covers with her, our bodies up against one another. There was a strong odor of sex and passion in the room as I pulled her close in my arms, kissing her neck once more. On an impulse I bit her neck gently. She moaned with deep lust and I bit down more firmly, marking her neck with My teeth. She went tense but did not fight. Her breathing accentuated and I could feel one of her hands grasping at mine as I finally let up. I could tell she had very strong submissive urges from her reactions and I was determined to explore them further. But for the moment, I was more than satisfied with our first encounter and the passion we had created.

I cuddled up close to her and kissed her neck once more, before laying my head on the pillow and drifting off into a beautiful deep sleep, our arms entwining with each other as she rolled over against me. This would prove to be the start of something deep and passionate , but such would be a story for another time.

To be continued...