All Comments on 'Her Eyes Did The Talking'

by GoneGray

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleover 4 years ago
Wow!

Great build, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SPEECHLESS !!!!!!!!!!

I cannot put into words my thoughts on this story. all I can say is that this is the best romantic sex filled story I have ever read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

This story is out of the usual stereotypes, usual topics and is inclusive. I love it!!! Very well written and funny as hell. Congrats!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Very Good

A thoroughly enjoyable read. There is probably a really excellent part 2 around these three characters. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story, love the Lake Tahoe references.

Sexy and different type of story line incorporating a hearing impaired hottie... liked the way you roped us in with her introduction while masking her impairment.

Loved all the Tahoe stuff as I lived there for over 8 years. Was hoping when they were heading down the lake to dinner the destination would be the old West Shore Cafe in Homewood, spent many nights there boat dining/cocktails and passing time with the fun people on the lake. Thanks for the nostalgia.

Don't think black belts actually go looking to initiate harm no matter what someone is spouting.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Loved the story and the characters

Thanks for sharing your stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the Best reads here or otherwise

I echo other’s sentiments about this story. It’s witty, sexy, and very inclusive. Loved it, and I would love to see more of these characters!!

44chicken44chickenover 4 years ago
Wow!

That was magnificent! Beautifully written. Wonderful characters and story. Your portrayal of Kaitlyn, the way she communicates so effectively with expression, her directness and purity of emotion ring so true for someone with her “condition”. And thank you for not obsessing about cup sizes and body measurements. That always takes me out of a story.

I think I have to go back right now and read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely Done!

You’re a good writer. Engaging story line. I love how you set up the initial attraction and sexual encounter without giving away that Kaitlyn is deaf. The characters are well done and believable. Please do add a sequel. I’d like to know what else they get up to as a trio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job capturing the deaf character.

I have several deaf friends and you did a great job capturing some of the "deaf bluntness ". I'm always amazed at the deaf communities sexual and verbal (sign) openness. It has really stretched me in ways that are hard to explain. Great job.

18roses18rosesover 4 years ago
Amazing

I do not think I have ever spent so much time reading any short story before, erotic or not. The pacing and timing were incredible. It is rare that an author can actually vary my reading speed to the speed of the story. I tend to devour things. I actually felt languid at times and also incredibly ravenous at other times.

That being said, the beginning is a bit clunky. The first few paragraphs about Dan could have been shorter and some of those details worked into the rest of the story to give a better flow to the beginning. The rest of the story was so smooth and practically perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelievable

Honey, here's my sexy naked girlfriend and I want you to fuck her senseless.

OK, sweetie, but let's just cuddle for tonight...

Honey, I've got a great idea! I know you woke up with a stiffie and all, and my hot and sexy girlfriend is right there under your hands and ready to go, but lets go water skiing instead? We can put off the fucking until tonight, can't we?

Yep, sure.

The whole story again and again has a "nice fantasy, but yeah - right" feel to it.

Unbelievable.

specs7specs7over 4 years ago
Great story

Very descriptive, good length, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Paragraph question

Did anyone else have trouble with every single sentence seemingly compromising a paragraph? Usually we see paragraphs running on and on, but here they seemed too short and it chopped up the flow. Consider a review of paragraph construction in your favorite style manual or online.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story. So complicated, but so simple. Who will or will not agree with the situation? Or will it just be the 3 of them?

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 4 years ago
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E...!

P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S...!

One of my Top Two, All Time!

(The other is "Nature Is For The Birds" by Kethandra.)

The quality of writing here is a level I aspire to...in my song and play writing forms.

A very few "fixies"?

In the cavern scene, you have an S at the end of Toward.

When the Amber and Dan (without Kaitlyn) sex arrives, it becomes

less unique, more like all others here?

I think it's the last page, a By which looks like it wants to be My?

And following Amber's WOW moment, it needs more clarity that signing

is occurring. Not before then, but we readerfolks have gone along with

fewer uses...Although longer sentences lose some credibility, generally.

As a fourth generation Northern Californian, with time in Novato and Lake Tahoe,

it was BLISS.

P.S. If Amber and/or Kaitlyn visit Nashville, I will be pleased to share with them!

DavidAlan2031DavidAlan2031over 4 years ago
Wonderful story

As the title says, this is a wonderful story. You have a great writing and storytelling technique.

To answer the question on paragraph style, much of the story involves conversation or private thoughts (not just of the narrator). It is normal to change paragraphs when the owner of the thought or conversation changes. This helps the reader keep up with who is talking.

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
Great

Great, a bit wordy in places and somewhat over detailed but so full of great sex well described and a good plot with great characters.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 4 years ago
Sequel worthy!

Most enjoyable reading; well done. Looking forward to more from Kaitlyn, Amber & Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Exceptional.

Exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

See a beautiful Triad in their future...they LOVE each other too much to not eventually get there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
INCONSISTENCY?

How could Kaitlyn be swaying to the musi, when Dan initially saw her, and then dance with him to varying tempos of music,

if she were deaf?

Maybe it's possible -- if so, then we readers should have been informed as to how.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sensational Story. Enjoyed the most. Very well written. More to come I hope from this author.

The suspense, sexual pleasures, and carnal desires have been listed to the most minute details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You did it again!

You make the story come alive. Thank you!

AngusMAngusMalmost 3 years ago

FIRST class what a lucky guy 🎆🎆🎆

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 2 years ago

So nice that your characters are "differently able" - you have a lovely way of addressing and celebrating challenges like deafness here and ED in another story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You take your time to show respect to each character and develop their body attributes fully. I can almost smell their individual carnal aromas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely well written story!! Totally believable with a tenderness to the growing love and sexual relationships rarely seen in this genre.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 1 year ago

What a fun story to read. Very romantic and erotic. :-p” Thanks for your great contribution to Lit.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt12 months ago

Even on multiple reads, it still needs chapter 2. 3, 4, etc.

EVLoverEVLover12 months ago

I recently discovered GoneGray and am slowly going through all of his stories. I love his characters, the dialogue, the foreplay in his sex scenes, as well as the sex itself.

I’ve already used a few of his ideas to pleasure my wife. If she were here, I’m sure she’d offer her thanks.

KinkyBearKinkyBear12 months ago

Stopped reading the moment Dan and his huge dick penetrated her cervix... Not the first story with this particular and impossible feat. Too bad because otherwise the story was very interesting.

GoneGrayGoneGray12 months agoAuthor

Reply to KinkyBear: Maybe I did not write this clearly enough, but I meant to write that her cervix was retracting to let his penis past it. I never said he penetrated or entered her cervix.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoneGray@GoneGray
618 Followers
Inspired to try writing from this site. First fiction in my life submitted June 2019. Have been very honored by all the positive comments and the voting scores. I'm so glad that many of you enjoy my stories, and I hope to keep improving my skills.

SIMILAR Stories