Her Father's Cub

Story Info
Ropes fucks his pregnant dragoness daughter...
2.1k words
4.7k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Oof... Daddy..."

Helena moaned, the dragoness slipping into a sweeter term of endearment for her father, Ropes the cougar, than what would have usually passed her lips. She had been softer and sweeter, not displaying so much of her mother's fiery nature, since her pregnancy had taken hold, her belly swelling more and more with every passing month. At six months pregnant, of course, there was no way Helena could have hidden her pregnancy, though she'd told her mother it was a one-night stand. Fyr was glad to be a grandmother, but wished Helena had found a more stable living situation first, even if she would always be there to help her daughter.

Maybe that would have been different, however, if she'd known it was her very own husband who was fucking their daughter and who had rendered her heavy with child. But Fyr was not to know and the dragoness was not to know Helena made use of the bed in the master bedroom, Fyr's marriage bed with Ropes, to take her father's cock deep into her aching pussy.

"Mmm, yes..."

On all fours, Helena moaned, the sheets rumpling under her, though she didn't care. Her breasts, both pairs of them, swung lightly under her body as Ropes powered into her, the slap of his hips on her rump filling the room. She panted, bearing her mother's colouration in part with red scales dominant and a paler, yellow chest and belly, but blinked away her frustration, need rising inside.

"Mmmm, my sweet daughter," he crooned, the demon of lust still tender with her as he fucked her, his barbed cock driving deep. "I can't wait to see our cub..."

She wanted to tell him they would have more of her features, that they would be a dragonet and not a cub, but she was too delirious with the lure of pleasure to care. Moaning aloud, Helena's head swam and the dragoness ground back lustfully on to his cock, panting heavily, trying to rake in all the breath she could for her sore lungs.

"Mmmph, just need... Need you..."

It was harder than ever for her to get out the words she wanted to, for she had never considered just how horny being pregnant would make her. She'd thought it was an over exaggeration how randy femfurs could get when they were pregnant, not seeing the reason for it -- but hormones were no joke.

Which was why she had found herself, more and more, over at her parents' house, begging her father to fuck her, to make her climax, just to take that edge of need off. No matter how many times he took her, however, it just never seemed enough.

It was a good thing indeed that the cougar was more than happy to grind into her, raking his cock deep into her pussy. Helena moaned, ducking her head down between her arms, shoulders rounding and hunching faintly, her tail wound back around his waist, keeping him close to her.

"Mmmm..."

Yes, yes... She thought through a haze of pleasure as the need settled inside her once again. That's what I want, that's what I need.

Sometimes it did not feel like an orgasm was going to come or even take her need down at all, yet that softened easily once Ropes was inside her. She ground back the little she was able, more focused on bracing her body in place, rocking her weight into his thrusts as the heady slap of his hips on her buttocks filled the room.

"You're so sweet when you come," he murmured, kissing and nibbling playfully at the back of her neck, raking his sharper teeth across her sensitive scales. "Again, for me, Helena. Again."

It was as if her body could not resist her own father when she was as needy and as desperate as she was, moaning aloud as her body twitched and ached, orgasm tearing through her. Her pale-yellow hair hung messily around her head and her wings, inadvertently, pushed back against her father, batting him lightly. If he had not had such a good hold on her, she might have knocked him aside.

"Ohhhhhh!"

She cried out her pleasure as Ropes' tentacles wound around her ankles and wrists, holding her tightly, moan after moan slipping by her lips. Though the dragoness was not truly present in her own reality, not as pleasure rose and fell, carrying her through. His tentacles slipped up, curling around and pushing between her breasts, teasing and pleasing her, though Ropes did not even need to do that much to get her horny.

He drew out her orgasm, however, feeding on her lust even as he loved her as his daughter too. The cougar growled, lapping protectively at her neck, his hips working still, keeping up a slow, driving rhythm with his cock. He pounded her ruthlessly, every thrust sending a tremor through her body, and he groaned, throatily, relishing in how good her pussy felt wrapped around his cock. Even the twitch and pull of her cunny, while climaxing, was intoxicating, letting him sink into the moment, to feel even those tiny nuances of coming together with another.

There was no need, after all, for him to ever drown out a partner, no, not in any way. He moaned and kissed her neck as he thrust again, Helena's arm coming up and back, gripping the back of his neck. He growled, but the dragon only used the position to pull herself up a little, his tentacles helping to support her as she put an arch into her back. Her hips, however, knees braced apart, remained firmly ground back into his crotch, not wanting his cock to be anywhere else other than inside her.

"Oof... Dad... Harder..."

She whimpered throatily, barely with herself, lost in sensation. For one orgasm was not enough for her, not even as the slickness of her pussy tried to tighten around him all over again. He was so thick inside her, yet always served to stretch her out the perfect amount, as if their bodies were made to come together. Helena, however, was sure Ropes had that said to him by many, for she knew what her father got up to when her mother wasn't around. That wasn't something the dragoness had any part in, of course.

"Oof... Mmm..."

Yet she was more vocal than ever as she braced on one hand, still somewhat angled forward as he pounded into her pussy. The cougar gripped her tits, fingers digging into her soft flesh, and she shuddered bodily as he thumbed her nipples, as if the feline was toying and experimenting with her body.

If it meant she was going to get such a good fuck, time after time, Helena was more than happy to let him tease her body in any way. Of course, Ropes was getting more than enough out of it too, though she didn't quite understand how he fed on lust: it was not an ability she felt had been passed down to her, but there was still time for that to change as she grew into her late twenties and so on.

She huffed out hotly, wings shuffling against his stomach and chest, though her father pressed in closer, forcing her to splay them out more on either side of her body. The dragoness' tail grew slacker around his waist, so desperate for him, though the cougar kept them both in a somewhat raised position while his paws were otherwise occupied with her tits and his tentacles driven into the bed. Of course, the play and shift in the mattress posed something of a challenge to stability, but that was something they were both more than willing to work around as much as they could.

"Oof... Yes... Daddy..."

She yearned for him, his cock powering deeply into her, though it was the catch and the pull of those barbs that did it for her. Maybe it was the feline heritage in her, even if Helena looked like a typical dragoness, but she didn't care, not as her pussy grasped and contracted around his aching member. Even then, her body tried to milk him of his seed without the active consent of her mind, huffing hotly through her nostrils as her eyes fell half-lidded and she tried to rock back on his cock. But Ropes was in control, his hips working harder now that he had the leverage of his tentacles driving down into the bed to grind back from.

"Mmmm... My girl..."

He hissed against the back of her head, his pale eyes glowing with lust, even as he fed off all the sexual energy flooding the room. Oh, it was delicious, the cougar demon savouring every pull of it as he plunged his cock deep, over and over again. The wet slide of his shaft into her cunny was all he needed, revelling in the moment, though Ropes, as ever, didn't even have a single thought of his wife in his mind. Whether Fyr knew what he was doing or not, with others, was not something that concerned him. However, she may well have had a lot to say about it if she had known, truly, he was fucking their daughter...

Eh. He'd worry about that if it ever came up. Probably not.

The cougar's thrusts, however, slowly increased in pace, his orgasm approaching. His hackles rose and even his tentacles dug down a little more vehemently into the bed, stiffening slightly, subtle signs of impending climax flooding his body. He tensed his glutes, enjoying the encroach, savouring every thrust. She was his favourite to fuck, at that time, and Helena was all the more alluring to him, considering she was carrying his child in her womb too.

Some things just got to a lust demon like that.

"Oof... Yes... Daddy... Cum in me!"

She howled out her demand, tail suddenly whipping free and snapping out to the side as yet another orgasm claimed her -- and, that time, Ropes could not hold back. Not from the sweetly succulent pull of her pussy as she clenched and squeezed around him, her cunny rippling and pulling down the full length of his cock. Their moans rose as eh rammed his prick deep, the barbs standing out just a little more, need flaring and blending, their breath barely caught.

She tremored, trying to grind back against him but not finding she had the energy to do so, wings flared awkwardly as her father emptied his balls into her pussy. Them doing it bare was no longer a concern with her heavily pregnant belly, though she moaned and too it all, head swimming pleasantly as his cream filled her, dripping from her pussy where his thrusting cock forced some back out again. There was no need for it to stay inside her, after all, but the sumptuous cream-pie left behind was perfect for teasing afterwards, the cougar dipping his fingers into it and spreading them, just to enjoy the light gape of her sex immediately after pulling out.

In the moment, however, father and daughter were right where they wanted to be, huffing and puffing shortly and sharply, need swimming luxuriously through them. That climax, his seed marking her scales with his claim, was not enough and they would fuck twice more before Fyr got home -- but they already had plenty of practise in avoiding her.

And, even if it turned out by a massive fluke the cub in her womb was not Ropes', the two of them would make sure the second belonged to Ropes... But the lust demon wasn't worried about that.

It was hard to worry about anything at all as he brushed her hair tenderly aside, the two of them collapsing back to all fours, kissing and nibbling teasingly at the exposed back of her neck. There was nothing hotter, at that time, than his pregnant daughter, and the cougar's tentacles wandered her body, groping and squeezing her breasts while another dipped to the front of her pussy, imagining what they would get into next.

With her father's cub in her womb, Helena was already moaning for more.

Add Story To Favorites
Favorited by tejbir, Siodis, RTR10 and 6 others
2.1k Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus7about 1 month ago

Not normally my kind of story but i need more

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Working with Dad A farmer's daughter seduces her daddy.in Incest/Taboo
The Vasectomy Ch. 01 Teenage daughter helps her dad relax at fertility clinic.in Incest/Taboo
The Pill Teenage daughter’s dad takes a Viagra-like pill, needs help.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Then it Dawned on Me Brother and sister fuck outside after trip to strip club.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories