Her Father's Daughter

Story Info
An anthro snow leopard submits to daddy...
1.1k words
3.74
30.5k
26
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Her Father's Daughter

A father/daughter consensual incest mini story containing adult characters only.

"I'll take care of you, daddy..."

On her knees, a snow leopard lashed her father's cock with her tongue, the feline length rising with the soft barbs that had been left over from times of more feral heritage. They were not harsh enough to hurt her tongue or even her pussy when he fucked her but Sophie would have done anything for her father, even if it had, possibly, hurt a bit for him to fuck her.

Ryan, her feline father, growled as his tail lashed the hair, his fingers tangled into her black and blue hair, pushing into her muzzle as if, in that moment, she was nothing more than a hole to be fucked. Of course, his darling daughter was so much more than that to him but he knew too that she was just the same as he had been in his younger days, a slut who needed to be fucked, to be pounded, aching for more with the bare passing of each and every hour.

That was why he was there to make sure his dear Sophie got everything she needed, filling her mouth with his massive length of meat, slamming in, dragging her down on his cock. She panted around him, nostrils quivering with the faintest hint of breath, sucking in all she could as he bucked and thrust into her mouth. Sophie suckled him all down the very best she could, moaning around the hot length of his throbbing meat, but she didn't have to do anything, really, at all when he was there to take care of her too in the very best of ways.

"Such a slutty kitty..."

Yes, yes, she would always be his slutty kitty, the very best slutty kitty for her daddy. Slurping down the length of his meat with a low moan that meant so many things all at once, Sophie took him deeply up into the back of her throat, gulping around him, the very act of swallowing as much as she needed in the throbbing, thrumming heat of the moment. Ryan growled and rocked his hips, though the dark of her bedroom did not display his daughter in the best light, her soft, grey fur needing a softer, lighter touch to really bring out the definition. Yet her eyes twinkled in the light of the moon filtering in through the open window, needing her needs met regardless of anything else that may or may not have been happening right then and there.

Sophie's hips bucked and he knew that his snow leopardess needed more, dragging her off his cock as she moaned for it, leaning after it, tossing her on the bed, back where she belonged. If she was going to open her legs, it was going to be for him first and foremost, her loving father flipping her onto all fours with her tail yanked up, exposing the bud of her anal ring and her softly warm, swollen pussy. There was no denying which hole he was going to go for and it was without a pause for thought that Ryan let out a snarl and slammed into her slutty hole, pounding her full of his breeding spire.

Bareback and naked of a condom, he knew she was on birth control but there were times too that that wouldn't have stopped him from fucking her. Her yowl rose, her first orgasm of the night ripping through her, but a lusciously desperate whore like her needed it all, needed more, clamouring for it even as her heart pounded, desire rising up thick and fast like the cock of a stud who had been denied what he needed for so long.

But Sophie would never deny her father what he wanted from her either, panting and heaving with her breasts rolling, nipples perking out pinkly through the swathe of her soft fur. He filled her like no one else every could and her hips worked back on him, acting the part of the slut she really wanted to be, need swelling, pussy clenching around him. Sometimes, she doubted that she was even in control of her own body, yet it was just as well that her daddy was there too, paw in her hair, yanking her head back, forcing her to arch her back and cry out for him all over again.

His need was there to be fulfilled first and foremost, even as his daughter climaxed again and again on his cock, the needy slut. Sophie yowled but it was her rippling, pulsing pussy that took him over the edge as he growled fiercely, grinding into her as if her sweet cunt was the last fuck he would ever get. Of course, Sophie would be there as long as he needed her to be, panting and begging for more with an open-mouth, his cum splattering her face as she let him do every last little debasing thing that he'd ever wanted to do to her... And she loved all of it like nothing else.

She was his slutty kitty and she'd lick up his cream any day of the week, letting him cum inside her, hips working, pounding her full. She knew he was there when his balls slapped up against the curve of her buttocks, breath catching, a howl ripping itself from his throat as he seeded her full, spending his load into the grip of her velvety, tight cunt, though it was only the first of many to come.

Breathing harshly, Ryan leaned over her, pressing his chest to her back, dominating her with his body even as she whimpered beneath him, a mewl on her lips. Virile cum flowed into her, heated and luscious, and she rocked back against him, tail arched up over her back as if she was trying to show off all that she had to offer, wanting all that he was giving her in that moment.

With a grunt, Ryan rocked into her, claws pricking through even her thick, snow leopard fur, his daughter's breath catching in her throat along with the juddering pound of her heart. She was right where she wanted to be.

There was only one thing that Sophie had to say.

"Fuck me again, daddy..."