Her Favorite Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

"I started having my hair done like this about a year ago. As crazy as it seems I saw a porn movie where the female star had hers done like this and I kinda liked it."

"You watch porn?" I asked, not believing what I was hearing.

"On occasion. It depends on who I'm with and what kinda mood I'm in."

"Okay," I replied, exhaling a breath I didn't even realize I was holding.

"As for the tan, that's compliments of the company. We have a smaller hotel in the Bahamas and some of the executives are allowed to go down there a couple times a year as a perk."

I nodded as she continued.

"The rest is simply hard work in the gym and a little help from Jamie."

"Jamie?"

"Yeah, you remember. My roommate from college."

"I remember her. She always had her head stuck in a book."

"Well, it paid off. Now she's the head of research and development at a pharmaceutical company on the East coast."

"So what does that have to do with you?"

"Man are you impatient," she snickered. "Anyway, she was doing research on herbal medications and asked if I'd be interested in helping. I said 'okay' and she sent me a three month dose of something called black cohosh. When I got it, I called her and asked what it was supposed to do but she said she couldn't tell me anything until after the study was over. I almost backed out until she guaranteed that I wouldn't die from it but that I needed to let her know if anything started happening to me. I started taking the stuff immediately but nothing happened for the first six week. Then, WHAM. I went from a 34C to a 34D or DD depending on the bra manufacturer in the next three weeks. When I called Jamie she had me stop. That was almost a year ago."

"So all this," I said as I pointed at her tits s from this cohosh stuff?"

"Yep, and I still have enough for another three weeks if I'd ever wanna try it again."

"Unbelievable!"

"Not really. You should see Jamie. She went from a 36B to a 36F before she quit."

"I don't know much about bras but that's like 4 inches around isn't it?"

"Yeah. Close to that."

"Okay, so next question. How often do you ... ummm ... bring strangers back to your office and fuck them?"

She blushed before replying. "First, this isn't MY office. It's my boss'. I knew he'd be busy at the party so it would be safer here then even in my office. And second, you aren't a stranger."

"But you didn't know that."

"Ummmmm ... actually I did."

"How?"

"Kevin."

"You mean the company rep?"

"Yeah, he and I are old ... ahhhhh ... friends."

"You mean, lovers."

"Yeah. After all you and I have been divorced for almost five years."

"Okay, so explain to me how this happened."

"Most of it was just dumb luck. Like I said, Kevin and I are friends, so we've talked about our past lives."

"Hopefully not right after screwing."

"I think I'll plead the 5th on that. Anyway I know all about his ex and he knows about you. The lucky thing took place today when he called me and told me you had been hired by the same company he works for and that you were coming into town. I didn't think much about it until he called back a little later and said there'd been a delay in transporting the patient you were coming for. He asked me if I wanted to have your flight rescheduled for tomorrow or have you come here today. I guess you can figure out the answer."

"Okay, so now I know how and why I'm here. The question neither of us has answered is: What do we do now?"

"I guess that depends."

"Depends on what?"

"If you'd be willing to give us a second chance."

I was so shocked by her answer that I sat there for what probably seemed like an eternity to her as my mind went through all the possibilities.

The woman sitting next to me had been my high school sweetheart, the love of my life. We'd gone to college together where we'd become lovers. After college, we married. We'd been together for almost 7 years before we got divorced. She'd broken my heart and after the split, I'd thought about suicide more than once ... BUT ... as crazy as it seemed I was still in love with her.

"Okay, we can give it a try. BUT ... there are a few ground rules."

"Yeah. Go on," she replied her face aglow that I was even willing to consider getting back together.

"First, Monday thru Friday are for work but starting Friday evening until Monday morning the time is ours unless there's an emergency."

"Agreed."

"Second, neither of us is allowed to ... ummmm ... have any 'close friends'. This is an exclusive deal."

"Okay."

"Third, from now on you'll wear a Halloween costume under your clothes EVERY day. After what just happened here I'm pretty sure that will have benefits for both of us."

"Oh. I like the sound of that," she whispered as she toyed with the chain running between her breasts.

"Fourth, marriage is out of the question. If we wanna stay together we will but after all the bullshit we went through, I'm not willing to do it again."

She hesitated before answering with a nod of her head.

"And finally. What are you doing for the rest of the weekend?"

"That's not a ground rule," she teased.

"I know. Just answer the question."

"Nothing that I know of. Why?"

"Well, just before you, or rather Veronica, joined me at the bar Kevin told me we'd be stuck here until Monday. Apparently, the insurance company that's holding this whole thing up closed for the weekend so all we can do is wait."

"I like that even more," she purred as her fingertips gently traced over my hardening cock.

We spent the weekend in my hotel room fucking in every place we could possibly think of (but those are different stories) and when I finally left on Monday we'd made arrangements for our future together.

That was three years ago and a few things have changed since that weekend. I still work for the air service but now I'm the Supervisor for the Minneapolis area which means I'm home every night. (Kevin got promoted, kinda, after getting the owners daughter pregnant) My ex-wife, Debra, still works for the hotel where we connected but now she's the VP of Accounting which is great for us because it means that from the time she leaves work Friday night until Monday morning we rarely hear from her job. It also means we can afford to expand her collection of Halloween costumes to the point that she seldom wears anything else under her 'normal' clothes. The only problem, if you wanna call it that, is we may have to get her some larger 'costumes' and may have to change rule number four now that she's pregnant.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers
12